PDA

View Full Version : Kings: DeMarcus Cousins Cursed Out George Karl in Front of the Team

JohnnyMax
11-11-2015, 04:27 PM
http://thebiglead.com/2015/11/11/demarcus-cousins-cursed-out-george-karl-sacramento-kings/

After Cousins unleashed the F-bombs on Karl, all the head coach could do was walk away, a source tells The Big Lead. Afterward, Cousins felt some remorse for his actions, asking a couple of teammates if he came down too hard on the coach. They calmly told him, “you can’t scream and curse like that at your coach in front of everyone.”

Robz4000
11-11-2015, 04:29 PM
:lmao Kings organization

HarlemHeat37
11-11-2015, 04:30 PM
:lol what a clown shot of an organization, tbh..

resistanze
11-11-2015, 04:30 PM
:lol Antiquated coach not even defending himself

timtonymanu
11-11-2015, 04:31 PM
The All Cancer team

Mr Bones
11-11-2015, 04:33 PM
If DeMarcus Cousins wasn't a child, he'd be an MVP candidate... temperamentally, he's the polar opposite of Tim Duncan & Kawhi Leonard. I'd never want him as a teammate.

SpursforSix
11-11-2015, 04:35 PM
LOL. One of the other leads from that link is "Tommy Morrison is Aging in Different Person Years" http://thebiglead.com/2011/09/17/tommy-morrison-is-aging-in-different-person-years/

11-11-2015, 04:41 PM
Lol at his teammates having to tell him how bad his behaviour is..like he's a child

Spurs9
11-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Vivek

:lol Bringing in Rondo with all of that

Raven
11-11-2015, 05:01 PM
so you're telling me a team with cancernelli is imploding very quickly? who would have thought.

spurraider21
11-11-2015, 05:02 PM
so you're telling me a team with cancernelli is imploding very quickly? who would have thought.
you mean like how the spurs imploded their way to a championship in his first year with the club?

DJR210
11-11-2015, 05:03 PM
DeMarcus needs to go already. He's the biggest reason they suck.. His game is terrible, that fucking tall and his game is primarily attempting to break down the defense off the dribble and if he's lucky enough to get close to the rim he tries to finish with sorry ass circus layups.

Raven
11-11-2015, 05:05 PM
you mean like how the spurs imploded their way to a championship in his first year with the club?

i mean like the spurs who were one step from being upset in the first round, but dumped him from the rotation and went on to win the title. The same spurs that featured him strongly the year after and had a low seed and got beat in the first round with him playing long cancer minutes. yes

baseline bum
11-11-2015, 05:10 PM
:lol this thread

spurraider21
11-11-2015, 05:10 PM
i mean like the spurs who were one step from being upset in the first round, but dumped him from the rotation and went on to win the title. The same spurs that featured him strongly the year after and had a low seed and got beat in the first round with him playing long cancer minutes. yes
his playoff mpg difference was 1 :lol... and he probably needed more minutes last year against the clippers. would have helped a ton since he was the only guy we could count on to hit outside shots

Raven
11-11-2015, 05:11 PM
his playoff mpg difference was 1 :lol... and he probably needed more minutes last year against the clippers. would have helped a ton since he was the only guy we could count on to hit outside shots

i sense excuses.

Buddy Mignon
11-11-2015, 05:54 PM
If DeMarcus Cousins wasn't a child, he'd be an MVP candidate... temperamentally, he's the polar opposite of Tim Duncan & Kawhi Leonard. I'd never want him as a teammate.

Maybe if Jim had some of that fire he'd defend his title for once... or maybe prevent his financial advisor from bending him over.

JohnnyMax
11-11-2015, 05:55 PM
George Karl wanted to suspend him for two games but Divac said no. http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/kings-blog/article44279427.html

SpursforSix
11-11-2015, 05:56 PM
Maybe if Jim had some of that fire he'd defend his title for once... or maybe prevent his financial advisor from bending him over.

like the special needs kids bent your mom over

Double-Up
11-11-2015, 05:59 PM
:lol what a clown shot of an organization, tbh..

The coach just beat cancer...give him a break.

Spurs9
The day after the San Antonio loss, the players had a well-publicized players-only meeting. What hasn’t been reported is that after the players spoke, Sacramento general manager Vlade Divac and assistant GM Mike Bratz talked to the players and Divac asked the team, “We don’t know what to do with George [Karl], do you think we should fire him?”
The players, a person close to the situation said, were shocked and didn’t know how to respond. Stunned speechless and lacking a leader, the Kings then trotted out Omri Casspi and Caron Butler to meet the media.

Double-Up
:lol Antiquated coach not even defending himself

^ The coach just beat cancer...give him a break.

Double-Up
11-11-2015, 06:00 PM
The Kings need to get rid of Cousins he ain't shit, and the front office while they're at it. :lol

Robz4000
11-11-2015, 06:09 PM

Apparently there was a recurrance, and in three different locations no less.

spurraider21
11-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Apparently there was a recurrance, and in three different locations no less.
yeah, cousins, rondo, and vivek

HarlemHeat37
11-11-2015, 06:21 PM

I wasn't referring to Karl..he's a shitty coach that clashes with players, but I don't blame him for this in particular..

Cousins is the biggest cancer in the NBA, tbh..what I find strange is that the media and fans love him, including White people..they usually detest players that behave the way that he does, I genuinely don't know why this pussy nigga gets a pass for it..Carmelo and Kobe are labeled as cancers and have been hated by mainstream media for the past few years, Dwight Howard has the same personality as Cousins and is widely hated by both fans and media..Iverson was loved by young people, but hated by the older generation..Lebron was a villain for choosing a team in Free Agency:lmao..

The NFL is even worse..Randy Moss, Terrell Owens and every other WR that ever said a word about wanting the ball more:lol

xtremesteven33
11-11-2015, 06:39 PM
Boogie at times is a top 5 player in the league. I would take Cousins over Anthony Davis as my starting C for a franchise tbh. Has a superior lowpost game and overall better feel for the game. Just doesnt have the right coaching or FO to surround him with better players. Sure he acts like an immature child at times but what do you expect when youre surrounded by nothing but yes men since you come into the league?

Duncan was fortunate to have come into a team with a bunch of veterans to help him. Who knows how his career wouldve been in Boston.

HarlemHeat37
11-11-2015, 06:41 PM
Serious, though..why is Dwight Howard constantly criticized for being a mental midget that people wouldn't want on their teams(and rightfully so), yet most of the same fans say they would love having Cousins on their team?:lol..

spursistan
11-11-2015, 06:46 PM
I wasn't referring to Karl..he's a shitty coach that clashes with players, but I don't blame him for this in particular..

Cousins is the biggest cancer in the NBA, tbh..what I find strange is that the media and fans love him, including White people..they usually detest players that behave the way that he does, I genuinely don't know why this pussy nigga gets a pass for it..Carmelo and Kobe are labeled as cancers and have been hated by mainstream media for the past few years, Dwight Howard has the same personality as Cousins and is widely hated by both fans and media..Iverson was loved by young people, but hated by the older generation..Lebron was a villain for choosing a team in Free Agency:lmao..

The NFL is even worse..Randy Moss, Terrell Owens and every other WR that ever said a word about wanting the ball more:lol
for example , Bill Simmons being on his balls thinking his whole act is kind cute whereas the it doesn't really differ from any high profile cancerous star behavior the league has hitherto known..

Kool Bob Love
11-11-2015, 06:59 PM
i sense excuses.

He's full of them

LkrFan
11-11-2015, 06:59 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=pedn437

DMC
11-11-2015, 07:05 PM
I disagree,,I would take Demarcus Cousins over both Davis or Drummond,,,,but was just asking between the two.

Lol Cousins, mental midget in the same mold as Dwight How-odd

Talking on the court,,,not off. I guess Davis is a mental midget since he hasn't done shit either,,,

I'm talking about on the court as well. Cousins routinely loses his cool on court, and that leads to losses. He'd be unstoppable if he had an IQ above double digits.

Cousins is a liability. He's had how many years and still he's a tool.

Boban.. lol

How many fuckin' years did it take for Z-Bo to turn it around? (same w/ Rasheed) It doesn't fuckin' matter how long he has been in the league as long as he's a toxic environment devoid of leadership/vets.

And yeah Drummond got his shyt pushed back twice in garbage time by Boban ......there is a reason SVG left him out there in garbage time.

xtremesteven33
11-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Serious, though..why is Dwight Howard constantly criticized for being a mental midget that people wouldn't want on their teams(and rightfully so), yet most of the same fans say they would love having Cousins on their team?:lol..

Howard aint got shit on Cousins, but I think alot of it has to do with his offensive game being exposed along with his fallout with SVG. If SVG had Boogie in Detroit theyd be in the ECF.

td4mvp2k
11-11-2015, 07:15 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=pedn437lol why would sac want 2 busts and a chucker for an AS?

Cry Havoc
11-11-2015, 07:26 PM

Because the Kings haven't even had a sniff of contention since he's been there. You could say some of that is his fault, but they're a terrible franchise. If DHo had been stuck on small market cellar dwellers I doubt you'd hear as much about him.

LkrFan
11-11-2015, 07:33 PM
lol why would sac want 2 busts and a chucker for an AS?Kwame for Pau worked, so I figured why not? :lol

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 07:38 PM

People like Cousins b/c he is actually FUNDAMENTALLY sound unlike Dwight. There is nothing wrong w/ his game, he's actually a willing passer & a good teammate unlike Carmelo/Kobe. It's his attitude toward coaches/refs that rubs people wrong & folks are willing to overlook that b/c he plays for the team w/ the worst front office in the league. It's not like he has ever had a stable team around him since he came into the league as a hot headed 20 year old.

Basically, he can't be the leader of a team & needs to be surrounded by vets ala Rasheed. The guy definitely wants out of Sacramento & is tired of losing. It wasn't too long ago that Z-Bo was the biggest cancer in the league before he landed in Memphis.

DMC
11-11-2015, 07:42 PM
People like Cousins b/c he is actually FUNDAMENTALLY sound unlike Dwight. There is nothing wrong w/ his game, he's actually a willing passer & a good teammate unlike Carmelo/Kobe. It's his attitude toward coaches/refs that rubs people wrong & folks are willing to overlook that b/c he plays for the team w/ the worst front office in the league. It's not like he has ever had a stable team around him since he came into the league as a hot headed 20 year old.

Basically, he can't be the leader of a team & needs to be surrounded by vets ala Rasheed. The guy definitely wants out of Sacramento & is tired of losing. It wasn't too long ago that Z-Bo was the biggest cancer in the league before he landed in Memphis.
How long as Cousins been in the league?

When you re-sign with the same shitty franchise for bigger bucks, you should just accept what you're in it for.

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 07:55 PM
How long as Cousins been in the league?

When you re-sign with the same shitty franchise for bigger bucks, you should just accept what you're in it for.

He was going to be a RESTRICTED free agent; he signed the contract right after Ranadive bought the team & promised to assemble a playoff team around him. They even gave Shaq minority ownership to convince him. His agent demanded a trade this past summer when they realized the front office was no better than the Maloofs.

LoL @ him signing for a bigger buck when his contract is actually a bargain. He also donated 1 million to charity after he signed his contract. The guy isn't some evil dude that people make him out to be; he just has never had a mentor & has anger problems. Rasheed wasn't any better than Cousins at the same point in his career despite being surrounded by vets & playing for a contender. Some people just need a change of scenery just like some people need to file for divorce b/c their past is going to haunt them if they stay put.

jeebus
11-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Seattle dodged a bullet imho

100%duncan
11-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Jesus what a nutjob

JoeTait75
11-11-2015, 09:29 PM

Because Cousins isn't a fucking goofball like Dewey is. People don't like Dewey because they see him trying to be funny and a character while he misses free throws and commits dumb fouls and they don't think he's serious. When Cousins blows up it's seen as misplaced intensity ("Hey, this guy just wants to win and is frustrated.") IMO.

Clipper Nation
11-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Cousins reminds me a lot of ZBo at this stage of his career, but I'm really doubting that Cousins will ever grow up and pull his head out of his ass like Randolph did in Memphis.

SAGirl
11-11-2015, 09:52 PM
I don't know in general, but I kind of feel sorry for Cousins TBH. As much as a lot of his infamy is brought on by his own actions, he has also been in a loosing situation for a long time, when you have seen coaches and teammates come and go and its always the same or worse. It gets frustrating after a while for anyone to see the franchise is not making any progress in the direction of winning.

I don't like him, but he is talented, and I do feel sorry for him at this point. His immaturity and lack of character will keep him in a loosing situation no matter where he goes though. At some point, he has to take responsibility for his own fate.

Seventyniner
11-11-2015, 09:55 PM
:cry Cousins is just being held back by an incompetent franchise, just like Jimmer :cry

pgardn
11-11-2015, 10:18 PM
continue to play hard.

Divac said after saying Karl did not have the authority to suspend Cousins

When, exactly, did the Kings BEGIN to play hard. You can tell Vlade is all Laker. What a Fckn idiot.

BatManu20
11-11-2015, 10:36 PM
So when do the Celtics trade one of their lottery picks for Cousins?

Kawhitstorm
11-11-2015, 11:09 PM
He's going beast mode on Drummond, Celtics will be a contender if they land Cousins.