PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Is Tammy Faking His White Man's Articulate Voice ?

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2015, 05:47 PM
How can you sound so refined , articulate, and white and yet be dumb as a bucket of extra crispy :lmao

#burythe rest of your money in the backyard...lol

Chingo Bling
11-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Probably. All he needs to do is keep winning and he can run trains with RJ and Collins for all I care.

ILoveOranges
11-12-2015, 06:05 PM
I don't post much, but have to ask. Do you have friends? Hobbies? Every time I check on this forum I always see your name. Kind of like that Apolosic guy, I can't help wondering if this is your social life. Your profile says 17.5 posts a day, which is... a lot of time to be spending on an internet forum. Especially when it's not even a Lakers forum.

ILoveOranges
11-12-2015, 06:18 PM
Actually more questions:

Is "Koolaid_Man" and "Buddy Mignon" the same account? Is it two separate people? It's kind of like Da bom and Apolo from the Spurs forums, I think it might be a little less sad if, instead of two lonely people chirping the same opinions month after month about the same people who don't even know this forum exists, it were just one really, really lonely person talking to himself.

What's this stuff about "2nd fifth"? Is it about the Spurs getting beaten by the Heat the first time around when they were in command, suffering a devastating loss, and then coming back again next year to trounce everybody in their path? That's a hell of a story, I think most people watching the NBA loved it. Why do you care so much about what Tim Duncan does? I don't even think those kids in the Spurs forum obsess about Parker this much.

Double-Up
11-12-2015, 06:32 PM
^ OP is a known faggot and rejected troller...he has no life. He and lakafaggot don't get pussy, fuck hoes, get head or anything else so they resort to this when their Lakers suck donkey dick...:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2015, 06:46 PM
I don't post much, but have to ask. Do you have friends? Hobbies? Every time I check on this forum I always see your name. Kind of like that Apolosic guy, I can't help wondering if this is your social life. Your profile says 17.5 posts a day, which is... a lot of time to be spending on an internet forum. Especially when it's not even a Lakers forum.

I usually dont respond to people that has a fascination with Oranges..it's odd...on avg it takes me 5 secs per thread and 15 secs per post...

ILoveOranges
11-12-2015, 06:50 PM
I usually dont respond to people that has a fascination with Oranges..it's odd...on avg it takes me 5 secs per thread and 15 secs per post...

It was a joke I made with my friends maybe... 5 years ago or so? I kept the name because I don't care enough to change it, do you have a fascination with Koolaid? Anyways, statements about usernames aside, what about the rest? What do you do for fun? Work? I want to get to know my friendly internet forum buddy

LittleCriminal
11-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Lol another shit threaad...

ILoveOranges
11-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Lol another shit threaad...

I mean obviously, I'm sure even he knows that. I've seen so many "Tammy" and "Kobe" threads by the same guy I had to ask about it. I remember reading somewhere that obsession and fixation can come from loneliness, so I figure even though it's the internet, why not reach out? When people are desperate for attention, they'll even take negative reactions as a good thing. Who knows, maybe he's not needy and just... spends hours every day for years on an internet forum calling NBA all-timers feminine names... because... that's a normal thing to do?

LittleCriminal
11-12-2015, 07:02 PM
I mean obviously, I'm sure even he knows that. I've seen so many "Tammy" and "Kobe" threads by the same guy I had to ask about it. I remember reading somewhere that obsession and fixation can come from loneliness, so I figure even though it's the internet, why not reach out?

I can see ur compassion for someone with an exiguous mind getting the best of you...do what you will.

ILoveOranges
11-12-2015, 07:04 PM
I can see ur compassion for someone with an exiguous mind getting the best of you...do what you will.

More curiosity than anything. I don't know if I've ever met an internet troll in person, always wondered what they were like. I always imagined really bitter and passive aggressive behind a nerdy appearance. For someone to come to one team's sports forum and not actually be a Spurs fan or a fan of a rival team, what's keeping him here if not the attention? I mean at some point it crosses the line beyond trash talking and goes off the deep end into obsession.

~O~
11-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Some sympathy?...For Koolaid man?......Wow. Never thought i would see this.

11-12-2015, 07:28 PM
More curiosity than anything. I don't know if I've ever met an internet troll in person, always wondered what they were like. I always imagined really bitter and passive aggressive behind a nerdy appearance. For someone to come to one team's sports forum and not actually be a Spurs fan or a fan of a rival team, what's keeping him here if not the attention? I mean at some point it crosses the line beyond trash talking and goes off the deep end into obsession.OP is a spurs fan

Biernutz
11-12-2015, 07:38 PM
How many times has he posted this..........http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/repost.gif

ILoveOranges
11-12-2015, 07:40 PM
Some sympathy?...For Koolaid man?......Wow. Never thought i would see this.

I watched Barney as a child, I got sympathy oozing out the body

~O~
11-12-2015, 07:41 PM
I watched Barney as a child, I got sympathy oozing out the body

You must be kool_aid man.

**** me...i knew it.

ILoveOranges
11-12-2015, 07:44 PM
You must be kool_aid man.

**** me...i knew it.

Nah, I'm just fucking around with you. If I were, wouldn't I be egging my other account on so the two accounts could get into a fight about NBA people?

DMC
11-12-2015, 08:10 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/cSmwcTzp96ocU/giphy.gif

Silver&Black
11-12-2015, 08:17 PM
:lol The things you say when you're 1-7 and 15th in the West

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2015, 08:28 PM
:lol The things you say when you're 1-7 and 15th in the West

Ohh come on...you know it's a valid point..if you're black and sound whiter than the bitch from the cartoon FROZEN then you fucking gotta be a genuis...married a white bitch and all det shit....after 20 yrs nikka getting pumped with no vaseline....tbh

It frustrates me because no matter what we accomplish as blacks no matter how white we sound people still see us and think white sounding black dummy...

Tammy done set nikka's back 500 yrs :lol

Tbh

illmatic
11-12-2015, 08:36 PM
More curiosity than anything. I don't know if I've ever met an internet troll in person, always wondered what they were like. I always imagined really bitter and passive aggressive behind a nerdy appearance. For someone to come to one team's sports forum and not actually be a Spurs fan or a fan of a rival team, what's keeping him here if not the attention? I mean at some point it crosses the line beyond trash talking and goes off the deep end into obsession.

Nailed it.

Silver&Black
11-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Ohh come on...you know it's a valid point..if you're black and sound whiter than the bitch from the cartoon FROZEN then you fucking gotta be a genuis...married a white bitch and all det shit....after 20 yrs nikka getting pumped with no vaseline....tbh

It frustrates me because no matter what we accomplish as blacks no matter how white we sound people still see us and think white sounding black dummy...

Tbh

Honestly Kool....I couldn't care less what Tim Duncan sounds like. He could sound like Fran Drescher....he's still the GOAT PF.

Quick question for you though. What about your boy luva kissing dudes? You know....the whole "Pretending to be actors" thing.

ILoveOranges
11-12-2015, 09:00 PM

Tbh

It's the attention they give you, isn't it?

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 10:05 PM

Tbh

Tammy is black and sound whiter than the bitch from the cartoon FROZEN then you fucking gotta be a genuis...married a white bitch and STILL ended up being the best player of his generation. What does it say about Kobe for having an inferior career than a black dude that sounds whiter than the bitch from the cartoon FROZEN?:lol

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 10:28 PM
geez louise fellas. timmy's from a us territory in the caribbean. what the fuck do you except him to sound like

The OP probably sounds like Porky Pig:lol

Xevious
11-13-2015, 12:14 AM
Kool, why don't you post some more about how great the Lakers are going to do? You know, something entertaining.

mbass
11-13-2015, 02:13 AM

Tbh

Bet you didn't graduate with honors from a great school like Wake Forest.

ILoveOranges
11-13-2015, 12:06 PM

Tbh

It was a joke I made with my friends maybe... 5 years ago or so? I kept the name because I don't care enough to change it, do you have a fascination with Koolaid? Anyways, statements about usernames aside, what about the rest? What do you do for fun? Work? I want to get to know my friendly internet forum buddy

Actually more questions:

Is "Koolaid_Man" and "Buddy Mignon" the same account? Is it two separate people? It's kind of like Da bom and Apolo from the Spurs forums, I think it might be a little less sad if, instead of two lonely people chirping the same opinions month after month about the same people who don't even know this forum exists, it were just one really, really lonely person talking to himself.

What's this stuff about "2nd fifth"? Is it about the Spurs getting beaten by the Heat the first time around when they were in command, suffering a devastating loss, and then coming back again next year to trounce everybody in their path? That's a hell of a story, I think most people watching the NBA loved it. Why do you care so much about what Tim Duncan does? I don't even think those kids in the Spurs forum obsess about Parker this much.

Please respond, I'm your biggest fan

ILoveOranges
11-13-2015, 12:10 PM
Are you really black? Are you a "white sounding black dummy"? Is that why you're angry?

Silver&Black
11-13-2015, 04:10 PM
Quick question for you though. What about your boy luva kissing dudes? You know....the whole "Pretending to be actors" thing.
Koolaid_Man

A quick response please....

Koolaid_Man
11-13-2015, 04:16 PM
Koolaid_Man

A quick response please....

3 words....role playing satire like the Italians do in the mafia movies...