PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: LaMarcus Aldridge: '‘Kobe Was The Best Part Of The Meeting’ With Lakers'

JohnnyMax
11-12-2015, 06:14 PM
http://www.lakersnation.com/lamarcus-aldridge-kobe-was-the-best-part-of-the-meeting-with-lakers/2015/11/12/

When it was over, Aldridge bristled over reports that somehow Bryant had been to blame for the Lakers’ debacle. “Kobe was the best part of the meeting,” Aldridge told Yahoo Sports. “I’ve known Kobe for years, living out in Newport Beach. He knows my kids. I’ve seen him with his daughters. We’ve always had a cordial relationship. I was kind of mad about how it got spun around that it was him that I had problems with – when he was actually the best part of it.”

whitemamba
11-12-2015, 07:55 PM
http://www.lakersnation.com/lamarcus-aldridge-kobe-was-the-best-part-of-the-meeting-with-lakers/2015/11/12/

When it was over, Aldridge bristled over reports that somehow Bryant had been to blame for the Lakers’ debacle. “Kobe was the best part of the meeting,” Aldridge told Yahoo Sports. “I’ve known Kobe for years, living out in Newport Beach. He knows my kids. I’ve seen him with his daughters. We’ve always had a cordial relationship. I was kind of mad about how it got spun around that it was him that I had problems with – when he was actually the best part of it.”

no surprise here, eveyone loves kobe

DMC
11-12-2015, 08:05 PM
gurgle gurgle

Othyus Lalanne
11-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Kobe got cancer that's why he is shooting so bad? So everybody is saying nice things about him? It does not add up, was Kobe present at the second meeting? If Aldrige likes Kobe so much why would Kobe not take his arrogant ass down there. They needed Aldrige desperately.

Killakobe81
11-13-2015, 12:13 AM
Kobe got cancer that's why he is shooting so bad? So everybody is saying nice things about him? It does not add up, was Kobe present at the second meeting? If Aldrige likes Kobe so much why would Kobe not take his arrogant ass down there. They needed Aldrige desperately.

Aldridge made the right choice for himself and we suck so glad we didnt pay him max. With aldridge we fight for 8th seed and then get anally raped by The Warriors round one ...no thanx.

Othyus Lalanne
11-13-2015, 12:28 AM
Aldridge made the right choice for himself and we suck so glad we didnt pay him max. With aldridge we fight for 8th seed and then get anally raped by The Warriors round one ...no thanx.

The story still does not add up.

ambchang
11-13-2015, 11:18 AM
This tells you how horrible the meeting with the lakers were.

Getting told by a cripple to be his second banana, to take all the blame and none of the glory is a highlight of the trip.

MultiTroll
11-13-2015, 11:28 AM
This tells you how horrible the meeting with the lakers were.

Getting told by a cripple to be his second banana, to take all the blame and none of the glory is a highlight of the trip.
:lol Yep.

Kawhitstorm
11-13-2015, 02:33 PM
When Kobe was the best part of the meeting then it's safe to assume the presentation was a disaster:lol

lefty
11-13-2015, 03:23 PM
Yikes

Mr Bones
11-14-2015, 05:29 AM
Of course Aldridge is gonna give a diplomatic statement to the press about it. He can't say the honest thing-- that Kobe is delusional and has made building a team impossible with his contract.

Reck
11-14-2015, 06:24 AM
Kobe got cancer that's why he is shooting so bad? So everybody is saying nice things about him?

People are seeing the end of Kobe so they won't bash him too harsh. Specially his competitors.

Nobody likes to remember someone in their rotting years.

Besides, he was probably speaking as a friend and not as a possible teammate. Kobe is a terrible player who never shared the wealth.