PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: San Antonio Is A Relatively Quiet and Low Key Quaint Place To Lay Your Roots

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2015, 09:38 PM
So what in the Fuck was keeping Tammy who lives in such a god aweful lame and action deprived town so got dam busy..WHY was he so busy till he wasn't even watching his wife....his personal bank account...nor his business bank accounts/ventures..I mean he just said fuck it I ain't watching none of that shit...what was he doing...no really :lol

I have some ideas tbh :lol

Kawhitstorm
11-12-2015, 09:54 PM
I mean he just said fuck it I ain't watching none of that shit...what was he doing...no really :lol

Definitely not getting up every morning, logging onto spurstalk.com then gossiping about some guy that plays in the NBA till dusk.

Splits
11-12-2015, 10:00 PM
winning playoff games past age 33

Fixed

nowitzkikopf
11-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Fixed

Definitely not getting up every morning, logging onto spurstalk.com then gossiping about some guy that plays in the NBA till dusk.

thread

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 01:55 PM
Huh

daslicer
11-15-2015, 03:07 PM
He was playing video games all day.

DeRozan m8
11-15-2015, 03:48 PM
Fuck its funny how much Tim gets to this fuckwit hahah

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 04:05 PM
Yall get the wrong impression of expression..seriously i actually like Tammy he's a good basketball player and generally a good guy....but theres two sides to the coin...not gonna let the media just whitewash his fuckups while highlighting Kobe's

daslicer
11-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Yall get the wrong impression of expression..seriously i actually like Tammy he's a good basketball player and generally a good guy....but theres two sides to the coin...not gonna let the media just whitewash his fuckups while highlighting Kobe's

The reason the media doesn't highlight Tim's screwups is simply because he was never a media whore. Kobe chose to be a media whore from day 1 which put him under a microscope.

Othyus Lalanne
11-15-2015, 06:11 PM

WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT? People would be demanding the Lakers to get rid of him if Kobe was not an ESPN golden boy.