PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Charles Okerly..

HarlemHeat37
11-14-2015, 09:40 AM
:lol my little cousins asked me about this nigga the other day..they asked me about his reputation as the ultimate tough guy, the face of 90s goon ball, and I validated it, based on my childhood memories of him..

Fortunately, with access to YouTube today, we don't have to rely strictly on memory..I looked for videos to show them, confident and excited to present my findings, but I was met with embarrassment and humiliation for co-signing his toughness, tbh..

7rl30h9jCII
TkK-BBeq2-g
EODI4k0n0p8

:lmao wow, this nigga punches like a bitch, tbh..looks like a middle school girl fight on WorldStar..

He also waits for his teammates to get in between him and the opposition, which is typical of NBA players, but I didn't think Okerly was suspect of this practice:lol..his coach even gets shoved by Rick Mahorn, yet Okerly does nothing about it:lmao..

LkrFan
11-14-2015, 10:30 AM
Great thread son. If Oak is such a "studio gangsta," would KG be brave enough to do this to him?

WrfLiFibJG4

This is the definition of bitchmade. No retaliation. Nothing. He probably got freebies out of it. Did Tammy ever retaliate tbh? :lol

HarlemHeat37
11-14-2015, 10:51 AM
:lol what? Tim isn't a goon, nor does he pretend to be..

Okerly's entire existence was based on being an enforcer/tough guy/house nigg!r..

LkrFan
11-14-2015, 11:24 AM
:downspin: that shiiiiiiiiiiiit! :lmao

RsxPiimp
11-14-2015, 12:22 PM
:lol what? Tim isn't a goon, nor does he pretend to be..

Okerly's entire existence was based on being an enforcer/tough guy/house nigg!r..

tbh :lol

Splits
11-14-2015, 01:07 PM
Tell your little cousins about Chris Childs. Or just have them tweet Sweet Lou...

JohnnyMax
11-14-2015, 02:14 PM
Pippen was always pussy .. he would only step to guys way smaller than he was.

DE4pu5bwdbU

HarlemHeat37
11-14-2015, 02:30 PM
:lol Dad Killer acts so tough vs. little White men like Steve Kerr, tbh..

LkrFan
11-14-2015, 02:34 PM
Pippen was always pussy .. he would only step to guys way smaller than he was.

DE4pu5bwdbU

Air Jaundice ain't tough son. He knew the refs wouldn’t let X whoop his ass. :lol

Red Hawk #21
11-14-2015, 02:48 PM
Great thread son. If Oak is such a "studio gangsta," would KG be brave enough to do this to him?

WrfLiFibJG4

This is the definition of bitchmade. No retaliation. Nothing. He probably got freebies out of it. Did Tammy ever retaliate tbh? :lol

I swear the sound effect of that slap will forever be hilarious :rollin

LkrFan
11-14-2015, 02:58 PM
I swear the sound effect of that slap will forever be hilarious :rollin You think that's funny? Check this out:

6BgSB2aFRP4

lSet6htnVcQ

Like Tammy, NO retaliation. I should ask Amy: what was more limp - the Admiral's legs after that Mailman elbow, or Tammy's manhood? Damn! :rollin :lmao :rollin