PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Jahlil Okafer Will Be The NBA Version of Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Total fucking busts tbh....he only looks half way decent because he has no decent or ball dominant teammates....Russell (who I think is still a flaming phaggot) nevertheless has to play with Kobe, Swaggy, Lou, and Clarkson all of who are ball dominant...so for you fake knowledge Spur fans.... thats the difference thus far this season in their personal metrics...

chunticakes
11-15-2015, 11:47 AM
Thank you for your time.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Thank you for your time.

Sup chunky cake baby.... *aka* fat boy :lol

Silver&Black
11-15-2015, 11:51 AM
Anything to cover up the fact that Huertas gets playing time over D' Russell...

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 11:54 AM
Anything to cover up the fact that Huertas gets playing time over D' Russell...

Why are you repeating to me something I advocated for at the start of the season....you're even more retarded then I thought :lmao

Will Hunting
11-15-2015, 11:56 AM
Okafor is definitely getting overhyped. I see a lot of similarities to Al Jefferson. Gaudy numbers on a bad team with limited scoring options while playing mediocre defense.

chunticakes
11-15-2015, 11:57 AM
Sup chunky cake baby.... *aka* fat boy :lol

Not much mah nigga. Just waking up from another coke/whore binge.

Silver&Black
11-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Yeah I remember you before the season started. Lakers will make the playoffs....Lakers will go 9-1 to start the season.

Okafor will be the next Tim Duncan? I also remember that one. Until you guys drafted D' Russell. Then it was all just a troll job, and you really wanted D' Russ the entire time.

Did I get all of that right?

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 12:06 PM
Yeah I remember you before the season started. Lakers will make the playoffs....Lakers will go 9-1 to start the season.

Okafor will be the next Tim Duncan? I also remember that one. Until you guys drafted D' Russell. Then it was all just a troll job, and you really wanted D' Russ the entire time.

Did you leave that dildo stuck in your ass overnight again?

Silver&Black
11-15-2015, 12:12 PM
Did you leave that dildo stuck in your ass overnight again?

Sorry Kool...

But I only really take personal trash talking seriously when you're a fan of a team who is in the top 14 at the time. I couldn't care less what a fan of the "15th seeds" has to say about me.

Raven
11-15-2015, 12:12 PM
Okafor is definitely getting overhyped. I see a lot of similarities to Al Jefferson. Gaudy numbers on a bad team with limited scoring options while playing mediocre defense.

meh, jefferson had 6 points per game in his rookie season okafor has 20, aside of being low post scorers and having similar physical numbers i fail to see the resemblance. Okafor reminds timmy much more than al jefferson tbh.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 12:21 PM
meh, jefferson had 6 points per game in his rookie season okafor has 20, aside of being low post scorers and having similar physical numbers i fail to see the resemblance. Okafor reminds timmy much more than al jefferson tbh.

Okafer is chunky with bad knees its just a matter of time before it becomes an issue

Will Hunting
11-15-2015, 12:52 PM

They're similar in the sense they lack athleticism, play no defense and put up numbers at an inefficient rate by being the only options on terrible teams.

Raven
11-15-2015, 01:01 PM
They're similar in the sense they lack athleticism, play no defense and put up numbers at an inefficient rate by being the only options on terrible teams.

obviously you haven't seen him play and you're speaking out of draft prospect speak and maybe you've seen him in college..

Will Hunting
11-15-2015, 01:02 PM
obviously you haven't seen him play and you're speaking out of draft prospect speak and maybe you've seen him in college..

What haven't I seen? Are you going to say he's a good defender :lol

Raven
11-15-2015, 01:08 PM
What haven't I seen? Are you going to say he's a good defender :lol

yep very good. just because he doesn't play like ibaka doesn't mean he doesn't defend. he contests shots very well, gets his feet set and reads defenses fairly well. again, he looks very much like the tim duncan of now on defense. the only knocks on his game right now is the fact that he is slow, making a fast paced game a little non sensical and the fact that his screens suck. other than that he is either competent or fantastic. If you'd have watched him, say, yesterday, you would agree.

Mnky
11-15-2015, 01:35 PM

Anyone actually watching the games know he's good. These cats haven't watched much. He struggles with efficiency, but he's a rookie. It'll be alright.

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2015, 01:38 PM
:lol comparing him to Duncan is pretty ridiculous, tbh..

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 01:51 PM

Agree...he's no homo at least that we know of

Raven
11-15-2015, 01:53 PM

with 38 years old duncan tbh :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 01:54 PM
with 38 years old duncan tbh :lol

Old gay booty I agree

Splits
11-15-2015, 04:30 PM

I give him two more inches (no homo) before the season starts right before our eyes....he will be a big PG like Magic...

Do It Mitch!!! Give him the inches

this kid is a natural born leader....

he's doing all he can to show humility.....my new nigga D'Angelo Magic but this was a classic I'm scared move by CP3....he knows there's a new sherrif in town and he was trying to get a feel for the kid....hoping D'Magic doesnt embarass him during real games...

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-dangelo-russell-chris-paul-20150629-story.html[/FONT][/COLOR]

Not trying to trash the Spurs at all...Tbh....as an individual player D-aJango is also better than Duncan....tbh....

The spurs are just old as fuck...

This kid is like Magic Johnson....I have hopes he will contribute first season like Magic did....I expect him to be an Allstar this season....he should be taking someones spot tbh....

I didnt say he was better than Magic but he will be a Magic type player..he's big and passing is his specialty....he shoots it at a higher clip than Magic...he controls the offense..the pace and flow....he sees the game in a different speed which is what you need if you're going for GOAT status

Check with a few Laker fans..the Okafer thing was nothing but a troll Job on Spur fan...i sent them a PM telling them I was gonna do it....Russell or Towns were my guys..I just happen to think Russell will end up shitting all over Okafer and Towns tbh...Russell is better than Towns

TheGreatYacht
11-15-2015, 04:38 PM
Splits

Silver&Black
11-15-2015, 04:43 PM
:tu Appreciate you looking all that up Splits

apalisoc_9
11-15-2015, 05:05 PM
Okafor is a lazy ass defender. TD is one of the best defensive bigs of all time..cmon kool.:lol

BD24
11-15-2015, 05:28 PM
While I agree Okafor is a bit overrated at this point, he is nowhere near the level of the two scrubs you mentioned.

I agree Al Jefferson is a fairly good comparison at this point.

Kawhitstorm
11-15-2015, 05:31 PM
yep very good. just because he doesn't play like ibaka doesn't mean he doesn't defend. he contests shots very well, gets his feet set and reads defenses fairly well. again, he looks very much like the tim duncan of now on defense. the only knocks on his game right now is the fact that he is slow, making a fast paced game a little non sensical and the fact that his screens suck. other than that he is either competent or fantastic. If you'd have watched him, say, yesterday, you would agree.

Idiot, he's more like Brook Lopez than Tim. They both can get buckets & uses their length to contest shots but they are mediocre rebounders for their size, slow footed & don't make their teammates better.

HemisfairArena
The Winter of Splits

Kawhitstorm
While I agree Okafor is a bit overrated at this point, he is nowhere near the level of the two scrubs you mentioned.

I agree Al Jefferson is a fairly good comparison at this point.

Big Al was a beastly rebounder.

Raven
11-15-2015, 05:39 PM
Idiot, he's more like Brook Lopez than Tim. They both can get buckets & uses their length to contest shots but they are mediocre rebounders for their size, slow footed & don't make their teammates better.

he just rebounded 12+ in back2back games, stop with the rebounding crap.

apalisoc_9
11-15-2015, 05:44 PM
Eddy curry is a good comparison for now for okafor

Kawhitstorm
11-15-2015, 05:50 PM

Back2back?:lol He only had 6 rebounds against OKC & in a game where Westbrook had 17 rebounds.:lmao

This past game he made LMA seem like Moses Malone.:lol

Kawhitstorm
11-15-2015, 05:55 PM
Eddy curry is a good comparison for now for okafor

Curry didn't have the same range as Okafor & was a mediocre shot blocker. Okafor is the black Brook Lopez which isn't an insult.:lol

HemisfairArena
11-15-2015, 06:01 PM

And Towns has now gone 3 straight games without reaching 10 rebs,,,

Kawhitstorm
11-15-2015, 06:09 PM
And Towns has now gone 3 straight games without reaching 10 rebs,,,

First off, he has only gone TWO straight games without reaching double figures & he was only the leading rebounder in BOTH games meanwhile Okafor didn't even have half as many rebounds as a point guard:lmao

HemisfairArena
11-15-2015, 06:17 PM
I stand corrected,,,he did get 11 against G.S.,,,and to say he is the leading rebounder on his team is misleading,,,he only has to compete with old ass K.G. Its like saying Kobrick is the leading assist player in a game because their PG is a joke.

Kawhitstorm
11-15-2015, 06:27 PM
I stand corrected,,,he did get 11 against G.S.,,,and to say he is the leading rebounder on his team is misleading,,,he only has to compete with old ass K.G. Its like saying Kobrick is the leading assist player in a game because their PG is a joke.

Idiot, he was the leading rebounding in the GAME on EITHER team:wakeup

HemisfairArena
11-15-2015, 06:34 PM
Idiot, he was the leading rebounding in the GAME on EITHER team:wakeup

LMAO,,,,you don't get it you fucking retard,,,he has no one to compete with to grab boards defensively except Bjelica like Oak has Noel grabbing 10/gm. Put Noel next to Towns and Towns would be averaging less than 8/gm.

Kawhitstorm
11-15-2015, 06:42 PM
LMAO,,,,you don't get it you fucking retard,,,he has no one to compete with to grab boards defensively except Bjelica like Oak has Noel grabbing 10/gm. Put Noel next to Towns and Towns would be averaging less than 8/gm.

FOH, dude is getting pounded on his OWN glass. You would be claiming he's getting out rebounded by Muggys if he played alongside midgets.

BD24
11-15-2015, 07:15 PM
Curry didn't have the same range as Okafor & was a mediocre shot blocker. Okafor is the black Brook Lopez which isn't an insult.:lol
I actually like that comparison alot. Pretty accurate.

HemisfairArena
11-15-2015, 07:16 PM
FOH, dude is getting pounded on his OWN glass. You would be claiming he's getting out rebounded by Muggys if he played alongside midgets.

I know Oak isn't the 2nd coming of Rodman, Moses, ect,,,right now on the boards but he lets take everything into account,,Nerlens is a good rebounder when he plays and naturally that's gonna take away for Oak's rebs,,,,Towns gets to run around with an old KG averaging less than 5 reb/gm and Bj averaging around 7,,,we'll see as the season progresses,,

Kawhitstorm
11-15-2015, 07:28 PM
I know Oak isn't the 2nd coming of Rodman, Moses, ect,,,right now on the boards but he lets take everything into account,,Nerlens is a good rebounder when he plays and naturally that's gonna take away for Oak's rebs,,,,Towns gets to run around with an old KG averaging less than 5 reb/gm and Bj averaging around 7,,,we'll see as the season progresses,,

Idiot, according to that logic the wolves should be getting pounded on the glass........but it just so happens that it's the Sixers that get destroyed on the boards.

HemisfairArena
11-15-2015, 07:40 PM
Idiot, according to that logic the wolves should be getting pounded on the glass........but it just so happens that it's the Sixers that get destroyed on the boards.

,,,we'll see as the season progresses, retard,,,,

DMC
11-15-2015, 10:08 PM
I thought he was impressive. I think he lacks a bit of confidence but for a rookie he's got great poise and some real moves around the basket. He also is a decent shooter. I'd take him all day over Russell.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 10:14 PM
He also is a decent shooter. I'd take him all day

Hmmm...I just bet you would you cum loving faggot :lol

DMC
11-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Hmmm...I just bet you would you cum loving faggot :lol
The humor here is that your team is the one getting fucked.

btw, you need a laugh track with your posts so people know it was supposed to be funny.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 10:21 PM
I thought he was impressive. I think he lacks a bit of confidence but he's got great poise and some real moves

Hmm I just bet he was....:lol