PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Does Buddy or Kool get any PUSSY?

Double-Up
11-15-2015, 07:03 PM
On the real, what do you think...

Double-Up
11-15-2015, 07:08 PM
Look that faggot Buddy is already in the thread...:lol

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2015, 07:09 PM
I'm willing to bet that if you combine all of my fans on this site and tally up their pussy count... I have surpassed them.

DMC
11-15-2015, 07:12 PM
I'm willing to bet that if you combine all of my fans on this site and tally up their pussy count... I have surpassed them.
So you're a bigger pussy than everyone here put together?

Biernutz
11-15-2015, 07:13 PM
Anything to take away from the Lakers record

JohnnyMax
11-15-2015, 07:15 PM
Spurstalk would be boring without them

Kawhitstorm
11-15-2015, 07:17 PM
So you're a bigger pussy than everyone here put together?

:lmao:lol:lmao

spurraider21
11-15-2015, 07:19 PM
probably are both ugly nerds who got hookers in vegas to lose their virginity. naruto chickened out last minute tho

HemisfairArena
11-15-2015, 07:20 PM
They constantly start threads about Duncan's sexuality,,,,that should tell you all you need to know. They need to come out of the closet already,,,,,but you cant rush them, they have to do it on their own.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 07:23 PM

I dont...I be lying about pussy I get....I've had sex 2 times and both times were with fat chics...I wish I got pussy. ....I'm working on it though just trying to improve my hand technique first....real talk my wiggas and chiggas :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 07:27 PM
probably are both ugly nerds who got hookers in vegas to lose their virginity. naruto chickened out last minute tho

I can only speak for myself..I hate pussy..nasty ass shit... I'm a celibate like my wigga Franklin

Kawhitstorm
11-15-2015, 07:29 PM
I can only speak for myself..I hate pussy..nasty ass shit... I'm a celibate like my wigga Franklin

We get it, you prefer penis.

Double-Up
11-15-2015, 07:31 PM
These lakerfan niggas...no game, no pussy.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 07:32 PM
These lakerfan niggas...no game, no pussy.

Yep :hat

Double-Up
11-15-2015, 07:33 PM
You fuckers were the type of niggas that hid during the Rodney King riots...scared to even loot. What a fucking shame...:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 07:42 PM
You fuckers were the type of niggas that hid during the Rodney King riots...scared to even loot. What a fucking shame...:lol

No doubt fam...I'm a sucker not a lover and certainly no fighter

HemisfairArena
11-15-2015, 07:44 PM
No doubt fam...I'm a sucker not a lover and certainly no fighter

and certainly not black,,,,

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 07:44 PM
Where is DMC...tell him to get in and fellate Cedric..:lol

illmatic
11-15-2015, 07:45 PM

did any of them have dicks tbh?

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 07:45 PM
and certainly not black,,,,

I am black dawg

Buddy Mignon
11-15-2015, 07:46 PM
Where is DMC...tell him to get in and fellate Cedric..:lol

Hey... wait your turn, pal.

HemisfairArena
11-15-2015, 07:46 PM
I am black dawg

No chance.

illmatic
11-15-2015, 07:48 PM

Ah my first kiss. There was this guy friend of mine when I was in high school and we were pretending to be actors, and we were filming this short film where we had to kiss. We didn't do an open mouth kiss or anything, just lips to lip for a few seconds and that was that, but yeah, technically that was my first kiss.

My first kiss with a girl was with a treo of girls, kissing all three of them because they were friends and shared everything, but that's my thang ya know?

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 07:49 PM

He loves him some me...:lol I'm first this time

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2015, 08:05 PM
No chance.

This where I draw the line...you can question my sexuality, my life..but you will not question my blackness tbh

Twisted_Dawg
11-15-2015, 09:38 PM
I voted Pay for Pussy......because we all pay for pussy in one way or another.

Double-Up
11-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Buddy went out and rented a fucking SUV and then started a thread about it? :lol

Calispursfan11
11-16-2015, 10:21 AM

So what you're saying is that you have zero fans and you've fucked one pussy in your life. Congrats.

D_Admiral
11-16-2015, 11:47 AM
:lmao

Benoit
11-16-2015, 11:50 AM
They get more pussy than OP

Double-Up
11-16-2015, 12:53 PM
They get more pussy than OP

Nigga...who the fuck are you? :lol

td4mvp2k
11-16-2015, 02:23 PM
They constantly start threads about Duncan's sexuality,,,,that should tell you all you need to know.

Xevious
11-16-2015, 04:48 PM
Buddy went out and rented a fucking SUV and then started a thread about it? :lol

No proof that he even rented it.

Kool Bob Love
11-19-2015, 02:44 PM
???

Kawhitstorm
11-19-2015, 02:54 PM
Who needs pussy when you could just wank off for free & keep it moving w/o any drama? Only a sucka would chase pussy just like idiots playing $150+ for 1000% marked up sneakers:lol, pay cover fees to drink at a club:lol, tip pole dancers for showing skin:lol...etc

A sucka who values himself based on the amount of pussy he wined/dined is a pussy himself. Only pimps or cats in an equal relationships are the only ones not losing in the pussy market. Pussy is supposed to be the dessert otherwise you are being suckered into paying full course meal money & tipping the server. Unless they cook a meal for you when you're busy, take care of you when you're sick, bring your spirits up when you're down.....etc, you might as well fuck a blowup doll.

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2015, 03:21 PM
Who needs pussy when you could just wank off for free & keep it moving w/o any drama. Only a sucka would chase pussy just like idiots playing $150+ for 1000% marked up sneakers:lol, pay cover fees to drink at a club:lol, tip pole dancers for showing skin:lol...etc

A sucka who values himself based on the amount of pussy he wined/dined is a pussy himself. Only pimps or cats in an equal relationships are the only ones not losing in the pussy market.

Lil nigga I have women begging to fuck. If you knew how bad they begged me for this dick you'd feel cheated by life. I don't even have to spit game anymore... just send a pic of my cock. She'll say, "ooooooh... I need that."

Ghazi
11-19-2015, 03:31 PM
A really good point was made in this thread. A man who values himsef based on how kuch pussy he gets is closet insecure and hardly a man... thats why Kool boasting on here is hilarious.. its likely untrue, but even if it was would that change the fact he has no life?2

I. Hustle
11-19-2015, 03:35 PM
Lil nigga I have women begging to fuck. If you knew how bad they begged me for this dick you'd feel cheated by life. I don't even have to spit game anymore... just send a pic of my cock. She'll say, "ooooooh... I need that."

LMAO

You just summed up how ridiculous and stupid you are with that post.

Sending pics out LMMFAO

Now I know for sure you are just a troll.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-19-2015, 03:46 PM
The last option because it's probably true.

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2015, 03:46 PM
A really good point was made in this thread. A man who values himsef based on how kuch pussy he gets is closet insecure and hardly a man... thats why Kool boasting on here is hilarious.. its likely untrue, but even if it was would that change the fact he has no life?2

Pussy makes the world go round, G. Its the most important thing we got. If I'm not correct... you guys are promised 72 fresh pussies if you get to heaven, right?

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2015, 03:47 PM
LMAO

You just summed up how ridiculous and stupid you are with that post.

Sending pics out LMMFAO

Now I know for sure you are just a troll.

Don't knock it until you try it. Just text a cock pic to a random girl you wanna fuck and watch how bat shit crazy she gets.

I. Hustle
11-19-2015, 03:49 PM
Don't knock it until you try it. Just text a cock pic to a random girl you wanna fuck and watch how bat shit crazy she gets.

alright, bud.

Agloco
11-19-2015, 04:05 PM
I dont...I be lying about pussy I get....I've had sex 2 times and both times were with fat chics...I wish I got pussy. ....I'm working on it though just trying to improve my hand technique first....real talk my wiggas and chiggas :lol

Hacked. Clear out those sticky Rousey pics.

Kawhitstorm
11-19-2015, 05:18 PM

Cool story bro, in any case fat chicks don't count. That's what I call "unwanted attention"

Kawhitstorm
11-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Pussy makes the world go round, G. Its the most important thing we got. If I'm not correct... you guys are promised 72 fresh pussies if you get to heaven, right?

More like your world revolves around pussy b/c you have nothing interesting going on in your life. Unless you're into that stone age mentality of fucking everything that moves to ensure that your genes are passed onto the next generation then pussy is just a delicacy & chasing ass is just another hobby.

whitemamba
11-19-2015, 08:23 PM
OP needs to get the spellcheck.

Narutoluva
11-19-2015, 09:14 PM

Do tell, faggot.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

http://i.imgur.com/5w9NRdN.png (http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=127072)

AlexJones
11-19-2015, 09:23 PM
61k posts on a chinese cartoon site smfh

Narutoluva
11-19-2015, 09:24 PM
61k posts on a chinese cartoon site smfh

How does Luva find time for Naruto when he's fucking so many women?
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Narutoluva
11-19-2015, 09:27 PM
Wait... so this is the pussy lakaluva has been chasing?

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs48/300W/f/2009/178/d/a/Karui_and_Sakura_453_by_deviant_003.jpg

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2015, 11:26 PM
More like your world revolves around pussy b/c you have nothing interesting going on in your life. Unless you're into that stone age mentality of fucking everything that moves to ensure that your genes are passed onto the next generation then pussy is just a delicacy & chasing ass is just another hobby.

Kawhitstorm
11-20-2015, 12:13 AM

:toast

RsxPiimp
11-20-2015, 12:27 AM
This where I draw the line...you can question my sexuality, my life..but you will not question my blackness tbh

Double-Up
11-30-2015, 10:33 PM
I guess we know the obvious answer. :lol

Xevious
12-01-2015, 01:55 AM
Kool is obsessed with NBA players' cocks, and Luva woukd rather get fucked by a dude than get pussy.

So no.

HemisfairArena
12-01-2015, 02:05 AM
I've said all along how both Aids and Luv obsess about Duncan's sexuality and talk about cock all the time,,,you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that they are faggots,,,,

MultiTroll
12-03-2015, 10:09 AM

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
12-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Lil nigga I have men begging to fuck me. If you knew how bad they begged me for this ass you'd feel cheated by life. I don't even have to spit game anymore... they just send a pic of their cock. I'll say, "ooooooh... I need that."

That's more like it.

MultiTroll
12-08-2015, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Buddy Mignon

Lil nigga I have men begging to fuck me. If you knew how bad they begged me for this ass you'd feel cheated by life. I don't even have to spit game anymore... they just send a pic of their cock. I'll say, "ooooooh... I need that."

That's more like it.

MultiTroll
12-09-2015, 09:37 PM
How is the voting going?

DMC
12-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Yes. They both get occasional sex. They are, after all, middle aged white/Asian men with a dozen or more forum user names. Surely they get off the PC now and again.

Double-Up
12-10-2015, 02:10 PM
How is the voting going?

Not too bad...:lol

sendman
12-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Only Kool and luva voted yes! :lmao

DJR210
12-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Pay for it in the ass the only logical choice.

MultiTroll
12-11-2015, 01:15 PM
Yes. They both get occasional sex. They are, after all, middle aged white/Asian men with a dozen or more forum user names. Surely they get off the PC now and again.

Fabbs
12-21-2015, 10:47 AM

Buddy Mignon
12-21-2015, 01:30 PM
I got some red-headed pussy last night. Yup... Sunday.:whine

Avante
12-21-2015, 01:52 PM
Young guys STILL in awe of pussy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

We all fuck, it's no big deal, why you punk kids act so goofy about it...???

Koolaid_Man
12-21-2015, 02:17 PM
I got some red-headed pussy last night. Yup... Sunday.:whine

Gimme me a minute to finish this mini workout and I will PM you a pic of this white pussy I took down recently...it was nasty...she invited me over after her boyfriend left and we went straight to her bedroom...his clothes was still on the bed and the bed was messy all over as if they had been fucking all night...she asked me to hop in the bed..and man I did....I felt so nasty but that pussy we so good...we layed up under the covers for a min and she kept telling me how big my cock was...I brought 4 condoms because once before 2 broke on me with another chic...

I sat the extra condoms on the bed and those fuckers got lost on the bed somewhere...after I finally came sweating all over her and shit we just lay there for a minute..i took the condom off and she blew my limp dick...then the cum from the rubber leaked out on her sheets and she just said don't worry about it....she rolled over on it...it was real nasty sex...but I needed that tbh...will send you a pic soon..her pussy lips hang low from the back too...:lol

Buddy Mignon
12-21-2015, 03:53 PM

I'm somewhat of a connoisseur on pussy. It's not that I'm in awe... I just love talking about it. You like talking about Blues. Most Spursfans like talking about food. Using your simply-minded ass logic I could consider you a goofy ass punk kid, right? Because everyone has heard Blues before.

Buddy Mignon
12-21-2015, 03:54 PM
Gimme me a minute to finish this mini workout and I will PM you a pic of this white pussy I took down recently...it was nasty...she invited me over after her boyfriend left and we went straight to her bedroom...his clothes was still on the bed and the bed was messy all over as if they had been fucking all night...she asked me to hop in the bed..and man I did....I felt so nasty but that pussy we so good...we layed up under the covers for a min and she kept telling me how big my cock was...I brought 4 condoms because once before 2 broke on me with another chic...

I sat the extra condoms on the bed and those fuckers got lost on the bed somewhere...after I finally came sweating all over her and shit we just lay there for a minute..i took the condom off and she blew my limp dick...then the cum from the rubber leaked out on her sheets and she just said don't worry about it....she rolled over on it...it was real nasty sex...but I needed that tbh...will send you a pic soon..her pussy lips hang low from the back too...:lol

:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
12-21-2015, 05:04 PM
What I find hilarious is how the original trolls get upset about the subsequent invasion. Jesus hates hypocrites too.

DJR210
12-21-2015, 05:37 PM
Kool.. Slim chance but maaaaybe if he pays.. Now Naruto in the other hand.. Not a chance in hell he gets pussy, his Naruto buddies probably won't even fuck him in the ass.

DJR210
12-21-2015, 05:39 PM

Oh fuck, were not even safe from your shit in the NBA forum now?!

Buddy Mignon
12-21-2015, 05:40 PM
Kool.. Slim chance but maaaaybe if he pays.. Now Naruto in the other hand.. Not a chance in hell he gets pussy, his Naruto buddies probably won't even fuck him in the ass.

Truth be told... I'm King Dingleling on this site. No one gets it at the clip I'm getting it at. I basically can fuck whenever I want. Its just that easy for me.

DJR210
12-21-2015, 05:41 PM
Truth be told... I'm King Dingleling on this site. No one gets it at the clip I'm getting it at. I basically can fuck whenever I want. Its just that easy for me.

Not according to your Ghost_of_Gashir account

Buddy Mignon
12-21-2015, 05:43 PM
Not according to your Ghost_of_Gashir account

If you think that's my account then you're as stupid as you most likely look.

Koolaid_Man
12-21-2015, 06:23 PM

Hey on that PM response you sent....She' a even prettier than her body is nice...Cozumel snorkling blue eyes....soft skin and just a princess like sexiness all around..like NAS said the sexiest and prettiest is always the nastiest...real talk...now that don't mean the best sex just the nastiest :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-21-2015, 06:25 PM
Man Luva I got hundreds of nasty ass pics from bitches I done took down...but I try to be discrete about it...:lol

DJR210
12-21-2015, 08:38 PM

:lmao the whole forum knows it's you faggot, nice try

UNT Eagles 2016
12-21-2015, 09:39 PM
no but they sure do get a lot of dick :tu

benefactor
12-21-2015, 10:01 PM
Come on now Luva...the thread bothered you so much you tried to get Kori to delete it not once, but twice. Either Mono has trolled you into submission, or you have sixty one thousand fucking posts on a Naruto forum. Come to think about it, it's probably both.:lol

DJR210
12-22-2015, 01:44 AM
Come on now Luva...the thread bothered you so much you tried to get Kori to delete it not once, but twice. Either Mono has trolled you into submission, or you have sixty one thousand fucking posts on a Naruto forum. Come to think about it, it's probably both.:lol

:lol he finally tried to defend himself
:lol same result

MultiTroll
12-22-2015, 09:32 AM

Xevious
12-22-2015, 09:38 AM

Snaq O'Meal
12-22-2015, 09:42 PM

If that is true, you wouldn't have resorted to desperate attempts to seek the company of women, like in your post below:

http://i66.tinypic.com/5vxagx.jpg

In fact, your close encounters with penises is undeniable:

I've tried the dating website thing, but those girls are often guys, and I've been embarrassed at least once, well into a date when the truth rudely flops out. pokes out or, on one occasion, is "formally introduced" to me.

Are you overly effeminate and was consequently mistaken for a hairy woman? Did you obsess over the sexuality of male athletes and cartoon characters during your dates? And did you send out certain signals to your males dates by holding their hands in typical Pakistani fashion?

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5390f346e4b0493472d410b5/5395bcdae4b052b963106dd3/5395bd55e4b0d1f9ffe95e7d/1403742285530/men_holding_hands.jpg?format=1000w

http://img14.deviantart.net/c364/i/2012/108/b/3/pinky_promise_by_marx77-d4wl91r.jpg

MultiTroll
12-27-2015, 09:22 PM

Molotov
12-28-2015, 01:04 PM
Looks like Narutoluva, Koolaids, and StankAssGeezer Culburn, only ones to vote yes. :lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2015, 01:35 PM
You guys are morons if you think I'm not scoring major pussy hahaha

Narutoluva
12-28-2015, 02:35 PM
You guys are morons if you think I'm not scoring major pussy hahaha

Niqqer faggot, only thing you scoring is this..

http://i68.tinypic.com/20p7dlj.jpg

Chucho
12-28-2015, 05:22 PM
Oh man. They got pwned like a motherfuck...AGAIN.

Kool ain't black.

Luva touches kids.

Culburn is a beat ass nigga with nothing original to say.

3 guys. Zero pussy.

Fagz. Fake. No fun to troll anymore.

Chucho
12-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Man Luva I got hundreds of nasty ass pics from bitches I got from Google...but I try to be discrete about it...:lol

FIFY.

Stop lying. Stop lying to yourself, to strangers and pedophiles. Seriously.

DMC
12-28-2015, 06:48 PM
I'm somewhat of a connoisseur on pussy. It's not that I'm in awe... I just love talking about it. You like talking about Blues. Most Spursfans like talking about food. Using your simply-minded ass logic I could consider you a goofy ass punk kid, right? Because everyone has heard Blues before.

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/images/avatars/mysterious-01.gif (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/members/lakaluva.html)
Lakaluva (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/members/lakaluva.html) (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for a Connection - 12-19-2011, 09:29 PM

こんにちは forum,

I am waiting for that special someone. Luva has dated and been disappointed by the offerings out there, to many women seem to care only about comparing me to ohter guys they have dated, and then they don't hang around long enough to really get to know the silky smoothness of Luva.

I've tried the dating website thing, but those girls are often guys, and I've been embarrassed at least once, well into a date when the truth rudely flops out. pokes out or, on one occasion, is "formally introduced" to me.

I would like to keep it simple though, Japanese women only and even then I am not interested in fat ones. You can be fat on your own time, that's fine, I don't have anything against you, I just like my softness in specific areas, not all over.

Let me break it down for you though:

I am a Pakistani male, age ... let's say less than 35 but old enough to be well versed in the finer sex.

I am a fantastic lover, and I can cook. I have the full collection of Naruto Shippuden. I have action figures and one of my hobbies is to spend days going around my apartment being the Ghost of Gashir. It's really fun to escape into a different world.

I am a professional restuaranteur, with emphasis on fine dining. I am not overweight, in fact I would say I am slim.

I was an all star in high school basketball, and I can still keep it wet from downtown if you know what I mean.

Drop me a PM, let me know about you though, like what do you think of me?

I also love the Lakers, most of all, and even though I have considered becoming a Heat fat, I will probably just keep my head down until this mediocer craze blows over.

Thanks for reading..

Luva

DMC
12-28-2015, 06:55 PM
New to JF

07-24-2011, 06:27 PM

Preach on! I don't have a lot of stuff, and I don't need much to survive. I have my DVD player, my Naruto collectables and a Kobe Bryant bobblehead that I keep on my night stand. It actually has a light inside so I hope to find a converter when I come to Japan. I also have some tract lighting but I would let that go before I left here.

I think small things are cute. I have often wanted to miminize my possessions and just exist as the Ghost of Gashir, but we know that's probably just a fantasy.

DMC
12-28-2015, 06:57 PM
New to JF

07-24-2011, 01:57 AM

I am Pakistani, I will date you at least once to see if we mesh, and if we don't, that's fine too.

I know what the black woman wants, and I know how to give it to her. No I am not talking about sex, but mentally stimulating conversation about Japanese things. I love Japanese culture and anime. I also am gainfully employed, though currently "in transition" so a coffee shop or something along those lines would be great.

Hit me up.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2015, 08:30 PM

Kool ain't black.

Luva touches kids.

3 guys. Zero pussy.

Book marking this here so I can watch it later ...

https://youtube/bUANL9WoB90

Double-Up
12-28-2015, 10:37 PM
Faggots...:lol

Fabbs
01-03-2016, 08:20 PM
What I find hilarious is how the original trolls get upset about the subsequent invasion. Jesus hates hypocrites too.

T_L_P
01-03-2016, 08:57 PM
If that is true, you wouldn't have resorted to desperate attempts to seek the company of women, like in your post below:

http://i66.tinypic.com/5vxagx.jpg

In fact, your close encounters with penises is undeniable:

Are you overly effeminate and was consequently mistaken for a hairy woman? Did you obsess over the sexuality of male athletes and cartoon characters during your dates? And did you send out certain signals to your males dates by holding their hands in typical Pakistani fashion?

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5390f346e4b0493472d410b5/5395bcdae4b052b963106dd3/5395bd55e4b0d1f9ffe95e7d/1403742285530/men_holding_hands.jpg?format=1000w

http://img14.deviantart.net/c364/i/2012/108/b/3/pinky_promise_by_marx77-d4wl91r.jpg

Wow. Very revealing post.

MultiTroll
01-07-2016, 09:53 AM
New to JF

07-24-2011, 06:27 PM

Preach on! I don't have a lot of stuff, and I don't need much to survive. I have my DVD player, my Naruto collectables and a Kobe Bryant bobblehead that I keep on my night stand. It actually has a light inside so I hope to find a converter when I come to Japan. I also have some tract lighting but I would let that go before I left here.

I think small things are cute. I have often wanted to miminize my possessions and just exist as the Ghost of Gashir, but we know that's probably just a fantasy.

wow

Double-Up
01-09-2016, 02:48 PM
These niggas ain't about shit. What the hell happened to this sub-forum? And why do you fuckers keep posting in their garbage ass threads?

MultiTroll
01-22-2016, 08:17 AM
smh bump

RGMCSE
01-26-2016, 12:47 AM
Bump.

MultiTroll
01-26-2016, 10:56 AM
Bump.

Double-Up
01-26-2016, 09:23 PM
Look I'm bumping this shit for real, these 2 niggas or whatever the fuck you wanna call them are faggots. They troll you stupid ass spurfans and goat your asses like it's nothing. Note to spurfan: grow some nuts and quit letting these hoe niggas get in your head...you stop responding to their thread they'll get ghost real quick.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2016, 09:30 PM
Look I'm bumping this shit for real, these 2 niggas or whatever the fuck you wanna call them are faggots. They troll you stupid ass spurfans and goat your asses like it's nothing. Note to spurfan: grow some nuts and quit letting these hoe niggas get in your head...you stop responding to their thread they'll get ghost real quick.

You wanna bet ?

Double-Up
01-26-2016, 09:36 PM
You wanna bet ?

With a known welcher? :lmao

Double-Up
01-26-2016, 10:07 PM
No response? Yea I thought so from you hoes...

Mark Celibate
01-27-2016, 05:43 AM
they got hands and a bathroom wall though, just like their idol Kobe

Fabbs
02-09-2016, 01:02 AM
The profiles couldn't possibly belong to SpursTalk Moderator could they?

Why not just make this thread a sticky.

spurraider21
02-09-2016, 01:03 AM
http://www.realclearscience.com/blog/212px-Ralph_Wiggum.png

Fabbs
02-09-2016, 01:07 AM
I can bump

DMC
02-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Goad.. it's goad. Egads.

MultiTroll
02-13-2016, 06:03 AM

Kool ain't black.

Luva touches kids.

3 guys. Zero pussy.

Double-Up
02-14-2016, 08:40 PM

HemisfairArena
02-14-2016, 09:12 PM
They are on here on valentines day like the rest of us with no women in our life,,,,they are trying to laugh at Duncan and his girlfriend while they talk with other guys on here on V-day,,,,,

Double-Up
02-14-2016, 09:40 PM

Kool ain't black.

Luva touches kids.

3 guys. Zero pussy.

You got Cully and Luva mixed up brah. :lol

Double-Up
02-14-2016, 09:41 PM
They are on here on valentines day like the rest of us with no women in our life,,,,they are trying to laugh at Duncan and his girlfriend while they talk with other guys on here on V-day,,,,,

It's all star weekend, as long as you took or take care of business you're okay. Neither one of those fuckers will be doing either.

Thread
02-14-2016, 09:50 PM

I see you're being an asshole to me again. Couldn't stand the strain, huh?

Double-Up
02-15-2016, 07:15 AM
I see you're being an asshole to me again. Couldn't stand the strain, huh?

I only set the record straight.

MultiTroll
02-16-2016, 10:02 PM
if Spunky Migon and Kool Aids even did have contact with a human female......
http://thecelebritylane.com/img_posts/2015-10-05-07-59-04.jpg

MultiTroll
02-17-2016, 04:09 PM
Which one is which? ^^

Chucho
02-17-2016, 06:04 PM
So Thread touches kids, too? Damn...no wonder that pussy is out on the street...

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2016, 06:06 PM
^ sup M>s

Thread
02-17-2016, 06:09 PM
So Thread touches kids, too? Damn...no wonder that pussy is out on the street...

Damn you, >. Shame, shame, everyone knows your name.