PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Batum bounce-back year...

spursistan
11-15-2015, 09:49 PM
more like a career best start..Dude has been on a tear nearly doubling up his scoring from last season with Blazers 9 to 17.7 in same MPG while shooting 44% from deep :wow. Is it the toxic Blazers situation or simply playing in the East :lol..Interesting to see if he holds up...

Killakobe81
11-15-2015, 10:54 PM
Contract year, dont trust it.

Mr Bones
11-15-2015, 11:22 PM
Plus he has been playing a bit of point forward and shooting guard for Charlotte.
And he's an unrestricted free agent next summer.

DMC
11-15-2015, 11:36 PM
He's coming to SA to play along side Boris and Tony, with his friend Aldridge.

daslicer
11-16-2015, 01:38 AM
The Hornets are my home team so I have watched them a lot. During the last several games they have transformed into a run gun type of offense. Batum has been given freedom to do whatever he wants on the offensive end which has resulted in him having a good year.

SpursIndonesia
11-16-2015, 01:39 AM
He's coming to SA to play along side Boris and Tony, with his friend Aldridge.

Outside MLE, we won't have the money for him, correct ? Unless he would play cheaply for 1 year, in 2017 i think we will have the cap space to pay him his fair/market value, cmiiw.

He would be an outstanding Manu off the bench creator replacement IMHO, and perhaps Boris can sell him that role, especially if we win the championship again this year.

OTOH, with his rather messy personal life -bad divorce etc, i think he will need every penny he can get ASAP, can't really sell him winning before money mentality.

TDMVPDPOY
11-16-2015, 06:05 AM
didnt that pos danny green went to college in Norcal?

trade his ass for batum...at leasts batum isnt a streaky cold shooter