PDA

View Full Version : Muslims worldwide take up viral campaign condemning Paris attacks

DMX7
11-16-2015, 02:13 AM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Muslims-worldwide-take-up-viral-campaign-6634070.php#photo-8962692

"Terrorists have no religion" is a common theme. Do you agree... Bill Mahler would probably say "not true", would you?

baseline bum
11-16-2015, 02:18 AM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Muslims-worldwide-take-up-viral-campaign-6634070.php#photo-8962692

"Terrorists have no religion" is a common theme. Do you agree... Bill Mahler would probably say "not true", would you?

That's a retarded saying. Bill Maher would say not true because he's one of the few liberal commentators who doesn't have a double standard between Christianity and Islam.

hater
11-16-2015, 08:03 AM
Bill Maher is a comedian. And a class B level comedian at that. Why would anyone listen to him for anything more than a joke is beyond me.

DarrinS
11-16-2015, 08:45 AM
"92% of Saudi’s believe that ‘Islamic State conforms to the values of Islam and Islamic law’ – Poll"

Mal
11-16-2015, 09:10 AM
Good joke

Wild Cobra
11-16-2015, 09:11 AM

I do agree.

Terrorists use religion as a tool. The religion itself is not the cause.

lefty
11-16-2015, 09:12 AM
tbh the white h....terrorists use religion as an excuse for their actions

Winehole23
11-16-2015, 10:52 AM
"92% of Saudi’s believe that ‘Islamic State conforms to the values of Islam and Islamic law’ – Poll"I know you think you just scored a touchdown, but that's like taking a poll about whether Christian fundamentalism is mainstream -- at Bob Jones University.

DarrinS
11-16-2015, 10:57 AM
I know you think you just scored a touchdown, but that's like taking a poll about whether Christian fundamentalism is mainstream -- at Bob Jones University.

Great comparison. It's exactly like that. :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
11-16-2015, 10:57 AM
"92% of Saudi’s believe that ‘Islamic State conforms to the values of Islam and Islamic law’ – Poll"What poll, Darrin?

Do you have a link to "poll"?

DMX7
11-16-2015, 10:59 AM
Bill Maher is a comedian. And a class B level comedian at that. Why would anyone listen to him for anything more than a joke is beyond me.

He has a highly rated prime-time show on HBO and sells out his comedy shows routinely. Hardly the stuff of B-list comedians.

SpursforSix
11-16-2015, 11:00 AM
I do agree.

there is no doubt. young men without much to live for or look forward to. perfect ground to plant seeds that there is something better in their version of heaven and nothing matters in this life except killing non-believers. then they raise their kids from day 1 to believe the same.

Blake
11-16-2015, 11:02 AM
I do agree.

Uh if terrorists use religion then by default you disagree.

pgardn
11-16-2015, 11:15 AM
I feel safe now. The Anarchists have taken up the cause against ISIS.

http://news.yahoo.com/anonymous-isis-war-unleashed-152520717.html

We got Chinese ships patrolling as well, no need to worry. Also we got the Russians and Egyptian governments still unwilling to present any case about the downed Russian plane, it's all going well since the world is united against a common enemy; Especially since Russia and China have put in such huge coordinated efforts.

On a side note, it is rather amazing how quickly the French and others are revealing the spider web of accomplices. This again shows how important intelligence on individuals can be. Pick your poison, look at what happened after 9/11 with the powers granted to the intelligence community.

boutons_deux
11-16-2015, 11:25 AM
"powers granted to the intelligence community"

the intelligence community will take whatever powers they want, they don't wait for legal niceties, and legislators won't bother with oversight or even knowledge of what the intelligence community is doing.

and the US intelligence community worked so well in preventing the Boston marathon attack, paying close attention to warnings from Russians.

EVERY fucking attack is "a failure of intelligence" so WTF good are these assholes and their wide and deep, unlimited snooping of innocent people?

Pelicans78
11-16-2015, 11:28 AM
"92% of Saudi’s believe that ‘Islamic State conforms to the values of Islam and Islamic law’ – Poll"

Of course they do. They're the ones who brought to their style to the Middle East which has lead to Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and ISIS. Big surprise.

Spurminator
11-16-2015, 11:28 AM
What poll, Darrin?

Do you have a link to "poll"?

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/92-of-saudis-believes-that-isis-conforms-to-the-values-of-islam-and-islamic-law-survey/

Unfortunately, we only have the original article discussing the poll results (screen caps below) which was published in Al-Hayat news in Saudi Arabia on July 22, 2014, and that confirm a 92% outcome of support for the Islamic State, but no details or example of all the questions, sources and responses to the poll itself.

Oh, ok.

pgardn
11-16-2015, 11:29 AM
"powers granted to the intelligence community"

the intelligence community will take whatever powers they want, they don't wait for legal niceties, and legislators won't bother with oversight or even knowledge of what the intelligence community is doing.

and the US intelligence community worked so well in preventing the Boston marathon attack, paying close attention to warnings from Russians.

EVERY fucking attack is "a failure of intelligence" so WTF good are these assholes and their wide and deep, unlimited snooping of innocent people?

So we don't need any intelligence because it has failed before...

Oh excellent reasoning again from our resident "all or nothing" fool. Who said it would ever be perfect you fool? Why don't you explain to the French Thereis no need for intelligence after these attacks because they failed?

With the intelligentsia Democrats like boots it's no wonder the Republicans own the Congress...

ChumpDumper
11-16-2015, 11:32 AM
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/92-of-saudis-believes-that-isis-conforms-to-the-values-of-islam-and-islamic-law-survey/

Oh, ok.It's poll!

POLL!

[/thread]

boutons_deux
11-16-2015, 12:09 PM
Mosque Protests Turn Vicious: After Paris Attacks, Muslims Brace for a Backlash They Always Knew Was Coming

http://readersupportednews.org/images/stories/alphabet/rsn-R.jpgonald Abdul Rahim Hubbs arrived at the Rizwan Mosque (http://portland.ahmadiyya.us/) for prayers on Sunday expecting a quiet fall afternoon at his house of worship in the leafy outskirts of Portland, Oregon. He was greeted with anything but: A handful of protesters, bearing loudspeakers and wearing sandwich boards emblazoned with phrases like “Jesus Saves From Hell,” shouted obscenities as Muslims made their way into the building.

“Your Quran is the doctrine of demons! Jesus is going to destroy the Muslims!” one demonstrator screamed, even as a non-Muslim neighbor tried to reason with him.

But the epithets continued: “Islam is a lie! You’re nothing more than a pawn of Satan, you demonic Muslim dogs!”

For Hubbs, the incident was disturbing, but in some ways, par for the course. After Friday night’s horrific coordinated terror attacks in Paris, he was expecting some kind of backlash. In the years since the Sept. 11 attacks, Hubbs says that his family, and especially his wife, Sajal, have repeatedly been targets of harassment. When they were living in Los Angeles, a woman tried to rip off his wife’s headscarf while she filled the tank at a gas station. During their years in Tucson, Arizona, an assailant threw a rock through her car window while she was driving. After ISIS claimed responsibility for the Paris attacks, Hubbs warned his wife to be more careful in public because she’s visibly identifiable as Muslim.

“When this horrific thing happened on Friday, all the Muslims I know went through the same thing,” says Hubbs, a member of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, one of the oldest Muslim organizations in the U.S. “You first have the emotions of, ‘Oh my God, that’s terrible.’ The second feeling that comes up is, ‘Here we go again.’”

For many Muslims living in the United States and Europe, it has become an all-too-familiar scenario: A terrorist organization like ISIS or al Qaeda commits a savage act claiming hundreds of lives, people in both mainstream and social media finger Islam as the ultimate culprit, and Muslims are called on to condemn the barbarism while facing a backlash that includes harassment and violence.

http://www.ibtimes.com/mosque-protests-turn-vicious-after-paris-attacks-muslims-brace-backlash-they-always-2185466

Muslims in OR should all be armed like the OR backwoods inbreds, and TSA, support, and shoot these threatening "Christians" dead in self defense.

Spurminator
11-16-2015, 12:13 PM
Can we re-ban boutons please?

pgardn
11-16-2015, 12:19 PM

Seconded!

Clipper Nation
11-16-2015, 12:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WTXr3Mm.jpg

boutons_deux
11-16-2015, 12:31 PM

you chickeshit, dickless rightwingnuts take my Bitch Slappings like the fake Macho Men you are.

DMX7
11-16-2015, 12:38 PM
you chickeshit, dickless rightwingnuts take my Bitch Slappings like the fake Macho Men you are.

:lol

Blake
11-16-2015, 03:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WTXr3Mm.jpg

So what do you suggest we do with Islam?

or are you trying to make sure nobody here joins a mosque?

what's the point of that chart?

hehateme
11-16-2015, 04:00 PM

holy shit a reply with a true sentence and no included link/text...

Avante
11-16-2015, 04:09 PM
Islam, a sick load of shit.

rmt
11-16-2015, 04:10 PM
holy shit a reply with a true sentence and no included link/text...

Amazing - first one I've seen since I ventured down here.

Blake
11-16-2015, 04:42 PM
Islam, a sick load of shit.

What do you want to do about Islam, fat ass?

Wild Cobra
11-16-2015, 05:08 PM
Seconded!

I would third that motion, but then the Shazbot Jester would be gone.

boutons_deux
11-16-2015, 05:20 PM
I would third that motion, but then the Shazbot Jester would be gone.

Figures, you're not man enough to handle The Great Boutons

pgardn
11-16-2015, 05:21 PM

You are calling out the exact people who Wild Cannibus and Cluttered Notions consider libtards.
So all is well.

Clipper Nation
11-16-2015, 05:33 PM
What do you want to do about Islam, fat ass?
What do you want to do about Christianity, cuck?

SnakeBoy
11-16-2015, 07:08 PM
Mosque Protests Turn Vicious: After Paris Attacks, Muslims Brace for a Backlash They Always Knew Was Coming

http://readersupportednews.org/images/stories/alphabet/rsn-R.jpgonald Abdul Rahim Hubbs arrived at the Rizwan Mosque (http://portland.ahmadiyya.us/) for prayers on Sunday expecting a quiet fall afternoon at his house of worship in the leafy outskirts of Portland, Oregon. He was greeted with anything but: A handful of protesters, bearing loudspeakers and wearing sandwich boards emblazoned with phrases like “Jesus Saves From Hell,” shouted obscenities as Muslims made their way into the building.

“Your Quran is the doctrine of demons! Jesus is going to destroy the Muslims!” one demonstrator screamed, even as a non-Muslim neighbor tried to reason with him.

But the epithets continued: “Islam is a lie! You’re nothing more than a pawn of Satan, you demonic Muslim dogs!”

For Hubbs, the incident was disturbing, but in some ways, par for the course. After Friday night’s horrific coordinated terror attacks in Paris, he was expecting some kind of backlash. In the years since the Sept. 11 attacks, Hubbs says that his family, and especially his wife, Sajal, have repeatedly been targets of harassment. When they were living in Los Angeles, a woman tried to rip off his wife’s headscarf while she filled the tank at a gas station. During their years in Tucson, Arizona, an assailant threw a rock through her car window while she was driving. After ISIS claimed responsibility for the Paris attacks, Hubbs warned his wife to be more careful in public because she’s visibly identifiable as Muslim.

“When this horrific thing happened on Friday, all the Muslims I know went through the same thing,” says Hubbs, a member of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, one of the oldest Muslim organizations in the U.S. “You first have the emotions of, ‘Oh my God, that’s terrible.’ The second feeling that comes up is, ‘Here we go again.’”

For many Muslims living in the United States and Europe, it has become an all-too-familiar scenario: A terrorist organization like ISIS or al Qaeda commits a savage act claiming hundreds of lives, people in both mainstream and social media finger Islam as the ultimate culprit, and Muslims are called on to condemn the barbarism while facing a backlash that includes harassment and violence.

http://www.ibtimes.com/mosque-protests-turn-vicious-after-paris-attacks-muslims-brace-backlash-they-always-2185466

Muslims in OR should all be armed like the OR backwoods inbreds, and TSA, support, and shoot these threatening "Christians" dead in self defense.

Oh noes some angry Christians hurled epithets. I hope nobody dieded.

CosmicCowboy
11-16-2015, 07:13 PM
If the Muslims would deal with the mad dogs in their own religion I would have a little more sympathy for the 99% that claim to be peaceful.

Wild Cobra
11-16-2015, 07:33 PM
So what do you suggest we do with Islam?

or are you trying to make sure nobody here joins a mosque?

what's the point of that chart?

Maybe he wants us to commit genocide?

Avante
11-16-2015, 07:35 PM
It's time the world declared war on Islam, wipe that sick ass bullshit out. It will become illegal to worship Allah.

Anyone found worshipping Allah will be arrested.

Trill Clinton
11-16-2015, 07:41 PM
A few extremists out of billions of Muslims commit a terrorist act and the entire religion is to blame. Why don't we blame all white people when their men shoot up churches, schools, theaters, etc? White people need to deal with their mad dogs. Bombings, massacres, lynchings, slavery, racism, just to name a few, the white man has done it without impunity.

pgardn
11-16-2015, 07:44 PM
It's time the world declared war on Islam, wipe that sick ass bullshit out. It will become illegal to worship Allah.

Or posting inappropriate track lists
Ok? little fella

ChumpDumper
11-16-2015, 08:02 PM

Anyone found worshipping Allah will be arrested.So you don't believe in America or the Constitution at all.

Spurminator
11-16-2015, 08:14 PM
If the Muslims would deal with the mad dogs in their own religion I would have a little more sympathy for the 99% that claim to be peaceful.

It's always an entire race/ethnicity/religious group's responsibility to deal with bad apples unless... well, you know the rest...

ChumpDumper
11-16-2015, 08:24 PM
It's always an entire race/ethnicity/religious group's responsibility to deal with bad apples unless... well, you know the rest...It's not even fun hitting the softballs from these guys anymore, is it?

hehateme
11-17-2015, 02:08 AM
A few extremists out of billions of Muslims commit a terrorist act and the entire religion is to blame. Why don't we blame all white people when their men shoot up churches, schools, theaters, etc? White people need to deal with their mad dogs. Bombings, massacres, lynchings, slavery, racism, just to name a few, the white man has done it without impunity.

You damn salty fam. What happen, the white man steal your woman? Don't you have a library to protest at to improve race relations?

spurraider21
11-17-2015, 04:28 AM
pretty good video imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_nfXoVSpMQ

boutons_deux
11-17-2015, 04:52 AM

self-policing works great with USA police's mad dogs and with Christianity's Aryan Nation, Phelps Baptist, or Christian terrorists and murderers attacking abortion clinics.

Is there an equivalent to the police's Blue Wall in the Muslim religion?

mingus
11-17-2015, 05:30 AM

And what kind of consequence have the crazy blacks in Africa suffered as result of the rapings, shootings, massacres, slavery that they commit?

lol acting like whitey is the only evil in the world that gets away with evil.

tbdog
11-17-2015, 08:15 AM
pretty good video imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_nfXoVSpMQ

The guy is a Muslim. So his view is not aligned.The guy cherish a paedophile named Mohammad. Isil is real. They are recruiting our brothers to fight for them. They are recruiting kids to kill for them.

MultiTroll
11-17-2015, 10:43 AM
Yawn let me know when "Muslims worldwide" start turning in terroists.

ChumpDumper
11-17-2015, 10:44 AM
Yawn let me know when "Muslims worldwide" start turning in terroists.Let me know when you start turning in Klan members.

hater
11-17-2015, 10:49 AM

How are you currently dealing with American mass shooters, Sherlock?

MultiTroll
11-17-2015, 10:50 AM
Let me know when you start turning in Klan members.
Already have Numb Nutts.

ChumpDumper
11-17-2015, 10:51 AM
Already have Numb Nutts.When? Give us the details. You're a hero -- inspire us.

MultiTroll
11-17-2015, 10:58 AM
When? Give us the details. You're a hero -- inspire us.
:lmao As if I'd need or want to inform you.

ChumpDumper
11-17-2015, 10:59 AM
:lmao As if I'd need or want to inform you.So it didn't really happen.

OK.

MultiTroll
11-17-2015, 11:04 AM
So it didn't really happen.

OK.
Your logic:
So if we did not inform Rump Humper about something, it did not happen.

lol

ChumpDumper
11-17-2015, 11:05 AM
Your logic:
So if we did not inform Rump Humper about something, it did not happen.

lolIf you don't back up your claim, it's safe to say it's made up.

MultiTroll
11-17-2015, 11:07 AM
If you don't back up your claim, it's safe to say it's made up.
If anyone besides you wants to know, I will *back up* my *claim*.
lol

ChumpDumper
11-17-2015, 11:10 AM
If anyone besides you want's to know, I will *back up* my *claim*.
lolSo you're counting on everyone else's not having any interest in you.

Shrewd tbh.

MultiTroll
11-17-2015, 11:22 AM
So you're counting on everyone else's not having any interest in you.

Shrewd tbh.
Good luck.
The day when you give up attempted trolling will come.
http://kotaku.com/10-former-internet-trolls-explain-why-they-quit-being-j-1722649439

ChumpDumper
11-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Good luck.Good luck in what?

Trying to get someone else interested in your heroic Klan story?

Spurminator
11-17-2015, 11:29 AM
If you follow or read a news site that posted this video, you should stop. InB4 someone makes a thread about it.

Paris attacks: Video showing 'London Muslims celebrating terror attacks' is fake

The footage actually shows British Pakistanis celebrating a cricket victory in 2009

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/paris-attacks-video-showing-london-muslims-celebrating-terror-attacks-is-fake-a6737296.html

Blake
11-17-2015, 11:29 AM
What do you want to do about Christianity, cuck?

just keep it out of politics and science.

What do you want to do about Islam, cucker nation?

Don't run away, answer the question, pussy.

Blake
11-17-2015, 11:32 AM

Lol you're so stupid and un American.

DMX7
11-17-2015, 11:37 AM

LMAO, do you know how many people are Muslim?

Trill Clinton
11-17-2015, 11:37 AM
You damn salty fam. What happen, the white man steal your woman? Don't you have a library to protest at to improve race relations?

no. i would say a muslim stole your girl but i'm positive your goofy ass is single and lonely lol

And what kind of consequence have the crazy blacks in Africa suffered as result of the rapings, shootings, massacres, slavery that they commit?

lol acting like whitey is the only evil in the world that gets away with evil.

huh?

ChumpDumper
11-17-2015, 11:40 AM
LMAO, do you know how many people are Muslim?lol arrest 3 million citizens for simply believing in God.

USA! USA!

DMX7
11-17-2015, 11:44 AM
lol arrest 3 million citizens for simply believing in God.

USA! USA!

...And going to war with 1.5+ billion people. How stupid can he be?

ChumpDumper
11-17-2015, 11:47 AM
...And going to war with 1.5+ billion people. How stupid can he be?Yeah, going to war with our NATO allies -- that's deep almanac thinking.

Pelicans78
11-17-2015, 12:00 PM
LMAO, do you know how many people are Muslim?

Kill em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bomb Mecca!!!!!!!! Convert them to Republicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mingus
11-17-2015, 12:12 PM
no. i would say a muslim stole your girl but i'm positive your goofy ass is single and lonely lol

huh?

Huh?

You said whites get away "without impunity" (which actually means there are ramifications, but in context of what you said you used the word wrong I assume).

n/m...this will end up being a boring waste of time like pretty much every back and forth I've had with you.

Trill Clinton
11-17-2015, 12:22 PM
Huh?

You said whites get away "without impunity" (which actually means there are ramifications, but in context of what you said you used the word wrong I assume).

n/m...this will end up being a boring waste of time like pretty much every back and forth I've had with you.

Yes, huh?

I meant with impunity. I was on mobile and in a hurry when I made that post. Thanks for bowing oit, tho. I was ready to dismantle whatever silly response you were about to post.

hehateme
11-17-2015, 01:15 PM

Sick burn fam. You think that one up on your own or wait for someone else to do the heavy thinking and then retweet it as usual.