PDA

View Full Version : NBA app not working on Apple TV

ManuTastic
11-16-2015, 05:21 PM
Twice now I had live chats with nba league pass about it not working on my Apple TV (2nd gen). Both times they said there is a known issue with it, and they have no estimate on when it will be fixed.
So if it's not working for you like it's not working for me, that's probably the reason. At least I can watch on my laptop or ipad.
Really pathetic software, I will say again as I have said many times before. :bang

Anyway, Go Spurs!

ChumpDumper
11-16-2015, 05:27 PM
Roku ftw.

ManuTastic
11-16-2015, 05:27 PM
Yeah, I might be do that.

TheDoctor
11-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Twice now I had live chats with nba league pass about it not working on my Apple TV (2nd gen). Both times they said there is a known issue with it, and they have no estimate on when it will be fixed.
So if it's not working for you like it's not working for me, that's probably the reason. At least I can watch on my laptop or ipad.
Really pathetic software, I will say again as I have said many times before. :bang

Anyway, Go Spurs!

I know it defeats the purpose but if you want to watch games on your HDTV, just send the signal from your iPad to your Apple Tv through AirPlay.

DPG21920
11-16-2015, 07:10 PM
AirPlay works and my apple TV has been working fine. Lucky I guess. I just watch on Uverse though mostly when I'm at home.

ddjeffries
11-16-2015, 09:32 PM
2nd gen apple tv is like 7 years old now. Time to upgrade tbh.

thiste
11-17-2015, 09:10 AM
That's what you get for buying Apple.