PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Laila Ali to Ronda Rousey: REAL CHAMPS DON'T GET BEAT LIKE THAT IN THEIR PRIME

Koolaid_Man
11-16-2015, 09:41 PM
:lmao

In order to be the best in the world, you definitely don't EVER get beat up like that in your prime, period." -- Laila Ali on Ronda Rousey

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/16/laila-ali-ronda-rousey-overrated-holly-holm/#ixzz3riFOmdbe

Xevious
11-17-2015, 12:53 AM
How many Ronda Rousey threads you going to start?

Thebesteva
11-17-2015, 12:56 AM
:lmao

In order to be the best in the world, you definitely don't EVER get beat up like that in your prime, period." -- Laila Ali on Ronda Rousey

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/16/laila-ali-ronda-rousey-overrated-holly-holm/#ixzz3riFOmdbe

Her coach claimed she outboxed and KO'd 3 x world champion boxers in the gym. This is her shadow boxing quality. I boxed myself a few years and let me tell you while I respect the hell out of her fighting skills this is not even amateur boxing level. I guarantee 90% of female amateur boxers would beat her. To claim she could KO Mayweather in a boxing match just reeks of UFC hype train

http://giant.gfycat.com/LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

Mikeanaro
11-17-2015, 01:08 AM
What about his retarded dad getting beat by Frazier.

hehateme
11-17-2015, 02:39 AM
Funny talk when ali herself ducked ann wolfe in her prime. But yet I figure you already knew this or you wouldn't put together another shit thread without first researching the facts...oh wait to late.

TheGreatYacht
11-17-2015, 04:31 AM
The MMGay G.O.A.T losing to a jersey shore reject named Weidman TWICE :lmao

When will people admit that boxing requires the most skill and work? In caged dry humping you can be average in some styles and still beat up potatoes, aka Rousey.

TheGreatYacht
11-17-2015, 04:34 AM
http://youtu.be/LnieLt9eDfA

Jesus Christ :rollin

Let WWE actors walk in Boxing and see if they can hold a title

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2015, 07:08 AM
Her coach claimed she outboxed and KO'd 3 x world champion boxers in the gym. This is her shadow boxing quality. I boxed myself a few years and let me tell you while I respect the hell out of her fighting skills this is not even amateur boxing level. I guarantee 90% of female amateur boxers would beat her. To claim she could KO Mayweather in a boxing match just reeks of UFC hype train

http://giant.gfycat.com/LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

Is she having some kind of epileptic seizure in that shadow boxing clip

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2015, 07:19 AM
Funny talk when ali herself ducked ann wolfe in her prime. But yet I figure you already knew this or you wouldn't put together another shit thread without first researching the facts...oh wait to late.

This here for you and Beans a fatty.....:lol

Mikeanaro
11-17-2015, 12:49 PM
The MMGay G.O.A.T losing to a jersey shore reject named Weidman TWICE :lmao

When will people admit that boxing requires the most skill and work? In caged dry humping you can be average in some styles and still beat up potatoes, aka Rousey.
I think MMGay and Box are 2 different things, Its almost impossible to have a long career undefeated in MMA because there is too much wear and tear, physically is too exhausting and is not just limited to punches, it doesnt look stylish just like a real fight.
Boxing have more rules shorter rounds and all the rigged shit since the 1920´s also manufactured shit like MayGay killed the sport.

Lol Whats this shit? He must wait in a corner not punch the guy 2 seconds after he is leaving the ground Ali blows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS-WbreC13w
Thanks god he is more retarded than 30000000 Kawhis right now.

RsxPiimp
11-17-2015, 01:55 PM
http://youtu.be/LnieLt9eDfA

Jesus Christ :rollin

Let WWE actors walk in Boxing and see if they can hold a title

Man, I love Batista but for a guy that huge, he's soft as fuck

Cry Havoc
11-17-2015, 02:16 PM

That went 12 rounds and was competitive throughout. Ali never got completely outclassed by anyone he fought.

Killakobe81
11-17-2015, 02:51 PM
That went 12 rounds and was competitive throughout. Ali never got completely outclassed by anyone he fought.

I guess you are not counting the Holmes fight?

Kawhitstorm
11-17-2015, 03:52 PM
I guess you are not counting the Holmes fight?

Forget that, Ken Norton essentially beat PRIME Ali in all 3 bouts but he got robbed b/c his name wasn't Ali. He had to break Ali's jaw to win one of the bouts. It was like the Pac/Marquez trilogy.

Mikeanaro
11-17-2015, 04:15 PM
Holmes, Berbick he was a clown, that Bonavena fight was a joke loudmouth got what deserved.

DJR210
11-17-2015, 04:56 PM

Can't wait to see that pussy CM Punk get his ass whooped in his debut tbh

Frank Dux
11-17-2015, 08:57 PM
A real champ would have fought Ann Wolfe. She ducked.

Mitch
11-17-2015, 09:10 PM
:lol nobody wanted Anne Wolf, she hit like a man.

A real champ would have fought Ann Wolfe. She ducked.

Cry Havoc
11-17-2015, 09:16 PM
Forget that, Ken Norton essentially beat PRIME Ali in all 3 bouts but he got robbed b/c his name wasn't Ali. He had to break Ali's jaw to win one of the bouts. It was like the Pac/Marquez trilogy.

Arguable. Norton definitely beat Ali at least once (I should know, I went to the same high school he did) but he didn't destroy Ali like what happened with Rousey.

Kawhitstorm
11-17-2015, 09:29 PM
Arguable. Norton definitely beat Ali at least once (I should know, I went to the same high school he did) but he didn't destroy Ali like what happened with Rousey.

Who said Ali got destroyed? Dude never lost a fight by knockout in his career although he has been knocked down. He wasn't exactly a knockout artist himself. You are comparing apples to oranges. The Ronda/Holm fight was predicted to end in the 1st round meanwhile Norton-Ali couldn't knockdown each other in 36 rounds.:lol

Tyson getting knocked out by Buster Douglas in Tokyo is the closest thing to Ronda/Holm as far as an overrated fighter getting exposed. Barrera giving Prince Naseem a boxing lesson is similar in how the experienced opponent was taken for granted.

Biernutz
11-17-2015, 09:37 PM
Ronda lost the fight because she tried to box with a boxer. Boxing is
not Ronda's strong suit. She let her pride get in the way. You won't
see her boxing in the rematch. She also found out how phoney the
Hollywood types are by the way they are piling on her.....

Cry Havoc
11-17-2015, 09:37 PM
Who said Ali got destroyed? Dude never lost a fight by knockout in his career although he has been knocked down. He wasn't exactly a knockout artist himself. You are comparing apples to oranges. The Ronda/Holm fight was predicted to end in the 1st round meanwhile Norton-Ali couldn't knockdown each other in 36 rounds.:lol

..... the thread title was "real champs don't lose like that in their prime." Ali didn't lose like that, getting his face completely rearranged while being KTFO. If she had lost a close 5 round decision she wouldn't have been mocked ruthlessly like this.

Kawhitstorm
11-17-2015, 09:39 PM
Ronda lost the fight because she tried to box with a boxer. Boxing is
not Ronda's strong suit. She let her pride get in the way. You won't
see her boxing in the rematch. She also found out how phoney the
Hollywood types are by the way they are piling on her.....

She herself is now part of Hollywood & has a future in WWE:lol

Kawhitstorm
11-17-2015, 09:49 PM
..... the thread title was "real champs don't lose like that in their prime." Ali didn't lose like that, getting his face completely rearranged while being KTFO. If she had lost a close 5 round decision she wouldn't have been mocked ruthlessly like this.

In that case then the correct answer is Wladimir Klitschko (the guy white folks regard as a top 10 All-Time heavyweight for dominating a shitty era while never having to face his brother:lol).

qv3mAP8pjkM

Got floored multiple times by Sam Peter & still won the fight b/c Peter couldn't box:lol:

yUyDidPaIo0

Cock sucker defending his boyfriend (Claims Deontay Wilder could be his signature win:lmao):

8xywrX9IvJQ

Cry Havoc
11-17-2015, 09:56 PM
In that case then the correct answer is Wladimir Klitschko (the guy white folks regard as a top 10 All-Time heavyweight for dominating a shitty era while never having to face his brother:lol).

qv3mAP8pjkM

Got floored multiple times by Sam Peter & still won the fight b/c Peter couldn't box:lol:

yUyDidPaIo0

Boxing is dead. Has been for some time. Klitschko is undoubtedly a great fighter but an all-time great? Sorry, not buying it, no matter how many wins he has on his resume.

Kawhitstorm
11-17-2015, 09:59 PM
Boxing is dead. Has been for some time. Klitschko is undoubtedly a great fighter but an all-time great? Sorry, not buying it, no matter how many wins he has on his resume.

Boxing Insider: "Vitali Klitschko: the Greatest Heavyweight Champion of all Time":lmao

http://www.boxinginsider.com/columns/vitali-klitschko-the-greatest-heavyweight-champion-of-all-time/

Frank Dux
11-17-2015, 10:02 PM
:lol nobody wanted Anne Wolf, she hit like a man.

I had a friend who made a short documentary about her at UT back in like 2003. He got a bunch of footage of her training and it was crazy. She had no female sparring partners—all men. Professional male fighters. And should we mess them up! Break their noses. Knock them out. Ann Wolf was an unprecedented bad B and meaner than shit. There is clearly a disparity when it comes to the ability for a woman to beat in a man in a fight. But I have no doubt than Ann Wolf could probably KO about 99% of the dudes walking the earth. She's everything Rousey gets hyped up to be. lol

Cry Havoc
11-17-2015, 10:04 PM
Boxing Insider: "Vitali Klitschko: the Greatest Heavyweight Champion of all Time":lmao

http://www.boxinginsider.com/columns/vitali-klitschko-the-greatest-heavyweight-champion-of-all-time/

he fought "highly rated fighters such as Samuel Peter, Chris Arreola, Juan Carlos Gomez, and Odlanier Solis"

You can stop reading at that sentence. When you're most impressive victory from a list of "highly rated fighters" is probably Samuel Peter, you know it's the dark days. I mean, damn. :lol

Kawhitstorm
11-17-2015, 11:31 PM
I had a friend who made a short documentary about her at UT back in like 2003. He got a bunch of footage of her training and it was crazy. She had no female sparring partners—all men. Professional male fighters. And should we mess them up! Break their noses. Knock them out. Ann Wolf was an unprecedented bad B and meaner than shit. There is clearly a disparity when it comes to the ability for a woman to beat in a man in a fight. But I have no doubt than Ann Wolf could probably KO about 99% of the dudes walking the earth. She's everything Rousey gets hyped up to be. lol

Ann Wolfe is the George Foreman of women's boxing. She's country strong.:lol But it's still surprising to me she only has 16 KOs.

Floyd Pacquiao
11-17-2015, 11:52 PM
In the end Ronald was merely a hype job, hyped up by Dana white, feminists and cucks. Yeah she beat some house wives and soccer moms but when she stepped up to some one who was strong enough not to get tackled by her she froze up and didn't know what to do. Lmaooo she literally has no hands at all.

Spurtacular
11-17-2015, 11:52 PM
All's Laila Ali ever did was put bags on her hands and tickle little girls. Rousey would kick her ass if she dared to get into the octagon with her.

Spurtacular
11-17-2015, 11:54 PM
This here for you and Beans a fatty.....:lol

Keep your gay orgies to yourself.

Spurtacular
11-18-2015, 12:10 AM

qv3mAP8pjkM

yUyDidPaIo0

Cock sucker defending his boyfriend (Claims Deontay Wilder could be his signature win:lmao):

8xywrX9IvJQ

So what. Vitali is the better Klischko and arguably the greatest fighter of all-time.

DPG21920
11-18-2015, 12:30 AM

I don't know. There is a difference in being huge and being a great fighter. He's a pretty damn good athlete, but you can tell he's not a legit trained natural fighter. Soft though? He ate some punches and didn't really flinch. I would not say he's soft.

Mitch
11-18-2015, 01:30 AM

Yeah, she was never given that big shot against Laila which probably set back woman's boxing years. Wolf wasn't invincible, but when she showed the world that knockout against Ward - she essentially ended her own career. Laila and any other female boxer wouldn't risk that kind of knockout for whatever little they got paid back then.

Kawhitstorm
11-18-2015, 03:40 AM
So what. Vitali is the better Klischko and arguably the greatest fighter of all-time.

Muphucka couldn't knockdown (forget knockout) an overweight / past prime Lennox Lewis but instead got his face busted & started losing rounds. Even wack ass Rahman knocked out Lewis. He also quit over a rotator cuff injury against Chris Byrd when most fighter would have finished the fight. Vitali doesn't have glass jaws but he's also soft just like his brother.

Kawhitstorm
11-18-2015, 03:51 AM
Yeah, she was never given that big shot against Laila which probably set back woman's boxing years. Wolf wasn't invincible, but when she showed the world that knockout against Ward - she essentially ended her own career. Laila and any other female boxer wouldn't risk that kind of knockout for whatever little they got paid back then.

Laila herself wasn't a slap boxer w/ glass jaws. Wolfe got knocked out by Mahfood whom she was never able to stop on two other different occasions. Laila stopped Mahfood both times they faced each other.

james evans
11-18-2015, 03:54 AM
i see the mma fan boys in here defending rousey getting her ass whipped. lol. It's gonna happen more often. Girls are gonna get in the ring, stick and move until she gets tired and then knock her ass out. People don't realize that rousey walks around near 160+. We never see her when she's not training. She has mastered the weight cut but has never had an opponent in the ring as strong as her with skill to take her deep, tag her, and make her miss. Missing a punch takes a hell of a lot more out of u than landing. Plus she was getting punched as well. Her stamina is shit, but we've never never seen it against world class opposition. Only against bum bitches like meisha tate, zingano, corriea, and carmouche.

Kawhitstorm
11-18-2015, 05:00 AM
i see the mma fan boys in here defending rousey getting her ass whipped. lol. It's gonna happen more often. Girls are gonna get in the ring, stick and move until she gets tired and then knock her ass out. People don't realize that rousey walks around near 160+. We never see her when she's not training. She has mastered the weight cut but has never had an opponent in the ring as strong as her with skill to take her deep, tag her, and make her miss. Missing a punch takes a hell of a lot more out of u than landing. Plus she was getting punched as well. Her stamina is shit, but we've never never seen it against world class opposition. Only against bum bitches like meisha tate, zingano, corriea, and carmouche.

Tate is a world class grappler but style make fight & Ronda happens to be the best grappler in the world. The key to unlocking Ronda was to make her fight a standing up rather than on the mat but none of her opponents were elite kick boxers. It's no secret that the best fighter in MMA are those w/ the best stand up: Jon Jones / Anderson Silva. Female kick boxers are going to flood the MMA & those who can prevent take downs are going to dominate.

Spurtacular
11-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Muphucka couldn't knockdown (forget knockout) an overweight / past prime Lennox Lewis but instead got his face busted & started losing rounds. Even wack ass Rahman knocked out Lewis. He also quit over a rotator cuff injury against Chris Byrd when most fighter would have finished the fight. Vitali doesn't have glass jaws but he's also soft just like his brother.

Lewis is maybe the greatest defensive fighter of all-time. VK was still on top on the scorecard at the end of their fight....

Rotator cuff injuries are serious, dude. They're not small injuries.

Mitch
11-18-2015, 02:32 PM
Laila herself wasn't a slap boxer w/ glass jaws. Wolfe got knocked out by Mahfood whom she was never able to stop on two other different occasions. Laila stopped Mahfood both times they faced each other.

Boxers get knocked out and that was pretty early in Wolf's career, before she went into her prime at light heavyweight. Laila didn't want to fight Wolf at light heavyweight even though she was at that weight around the time Wolf knocked out Ward, another woman Laila had no reason not to fight. Wolfe never ducked, Mahfood was arguably the Holyfield to her Tyson and she went back to even the score still.

Bottom line is, Wolf was too much of a risk for the few thousands female boxers were probably making. I doubt the Wolf-Ali super fight would have net either of them more than 100k

Kawhitstorm
11-18-2015, 02:44 PM
Lewis is maybe the greatest defensive fighter of all-time. VK was still on top on the scorecard at the end of their fight....

Vitali is supposed to be a knockout artist & at the peak of his prime; Lewis was overweight/past his prime & got KOTFO in his PRIME by two lesser fighters. Viatli would have lost the fight if the doctor didn't stop it as he was getting pummeled by overweight Lewis w/ blood stream down his face. The cut was LEGALLY caused by a punch so no excuses for not being able to fight through it like plenty of fighter do regularly.

Rotator cuff injuries are serious, dude. They're not small injuries.

I can give you a list of boxers that fought through rotator cuff injuries, broken jaws/hands/ribs...etc. Dude simply lacks tolerance for pain.

Spurtacular
11-18-2015, 05:18 PM
Vitali is supposed to be a knockout artist & at the peak of his prime; Lewis was overweight/past his prime & got KOTFO in his PRIME by two lesser fighters. Viatli would have lost the fight if the doctor didn't stop it as he was getting pummeled by overweight Lewis w/ blood stream down his face. The cut was LEGALLY caused by a punch so no excuses for not being able to fight through it like plenty of fighter do regularly.

I can give you a list of boxers that fought through rotator cuff injuries, broken jaws/hands/ribs...etc. Dude simply lacks tolerance for pain.

That list is full of idiots who f'd up their long term health. And the cut was illegally caused and VK won the match. Big money said otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtdOteT5G0Q

Kawhitstorm
11-18-2015, 05:30 PM
That list is full of idiots who f'd up their long term health. And the cut was illegally caused and VK won the match. Big money said otherwise.

Whaaaaaa-whaaaaaa:babyWhaaaaaa-whaaaaa

Frank Dux
11-18-2015, 05:34 PM

Solid assessment.