PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: Manu: Beating the Blazers by 13 is essentially a loss

ambchang
11-17-2015, 09:05 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/san-antonio-spurs/post/_/id/101/spurs-fueled-by-hot-fourth-quarter-from-manu-ginobili

They (the shots) were not falling tonight. We were taking good shots. It just sometimes happens. Nobody finished the game feeling good about the start, the way we played. [Portland] played yesterday in Charlotte. They were losing by 20-something, made a great run, and wasted just a lot of energy. They still came here and almost beat us. So it’s like we didn’t play good enough. We’ve really got to step up. Just the way we played is so far away from what we want.

spursistan
11-17-2015, 10:24 AM
he's right..this should have been a 30 pt blowout after 3 Qs and scrub central from there ..The shots weren't falling but we should have taken it to the rack in the first half..That SL offense is just plug-ugly right now..

hater
11-17-2015, 10:47 AM
We are riding Evita and Duncold once again this season. Just as we did last season. Evita was finished by January at this rate last season.

This team has no chance in hell playin like this

100%duncan
11-17-2015, 11:05 AM
We are riding Evita and Duncold once again this season. Just as we did last season. Evita was finished by January at this rate last season.

This team has no chance in hell playin like this

Thanks bro, manu and td will surely have a great season now :bobo

Chingo Bling
11-17-2015, 11:06 AM
Oh chit! The world is ending. It's funny how you guys call the whole season in Noviembre every year.

Mr Bones
11-17-2015, 02:36 PM
he's right..this should have been a 30 pt blowout after 3 Qs and scrub central from there ..The shots weren't falling but we should have taken it to the rack in the first half..That SL offense is just plug-ugly right now..

Serious question: I've never before in my life seen the double period used as punctuation. I've seen a regular period used (obviously) and an ellipsis... But here on Spurstalk there are three posters-- HarlemHeat, Apolisoc_9, and you-- who use it in nearly every post. Where did that come from?

Kawhitstorm
11-17-2015, 03:16 PM
Serious question: I've never before in my life seen the double period used as punctuation. I've seen a regular period used (obviously) and an ellipsis... But here on Spurstalk there are three posters-- HarlemHeat, Apolisoc_9, and you-- who use it in nearly every post. Where did that come from?

It's not a punctuation, it's signifying a "wait for it" delayed response

spursistan
11-17-2015, 03:28 PM
I don't understand why is this dude so pressed about other posting style..this like the second time he came at me as if i'm submitting a doctorate thesis and not on interwebs discussing sport..I've seen him do the same to the other posters and wanting to purge "smilies" use and other harmless forum shticks like "tbh" ..

TDfan2007
11-18-2015, 02:00 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/san-antonio-spurs/post/_/id/101/spurs-fueled-by-hot-fourth-quarter-from-manu-ginobili

That's just a 4-time champ saying 4-time champ things. He's absolutely right. It's not always about the W in the regular season. It's about forming habits and building chemistry. Our starters are playing like a discombobulated group, and our bench usually has to salvage things. That won't cut it against the elite teams, and Manu knows it.

Mr Bones
11-18-2015, 04:13 AM

So it's like a comma, a colon, or a semi-colon? It's punctuation. Did you innovate the double period, or copy it from HarlemHeat?

100%duncan
11-18-2015, 04:53 AM
So it's like a comma, a colon, or a semi-colon? It's punctuation. Did you innovate the double period, or copy it from HarlemHeat?

It's used in forums, get over it, it's not like we're undergoing an english test around here. Chill :lol