PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: what' more disgusting to look at? Drummonds shoulder hair, Durant pimples.....

apalisoc_9
11-18-2015, 04:10 AM
Man these millionairs cant even afford to wax their shit or get anti pimples shit....its disgusting.

Kawhitstorm
11-18-2015, 04:15 AM
I've pimples, shoulder hair, ear hair, back hair, receding hair line, crooked teeth, uni-brows...etc but I don't give a fuck b/c bitchez only care about the size of my dick & my bank account. Couldn't give a shyt what a simp nigga thought, straight men should only be worried about their girls ass/tits or lack-thereof, tbh:lol

Mr Bones
11-18-2015, 04:17 AM
Quality thread.

Oh, I'm sorry: Quality thread, tbh :lol

100%duncan
11-18-2015, 04:37 AM
They're playing basketball, son

DJR210
11-18-2015, 08:51 AM
Shoulder hair is the new thing

UNT Eagles 2016
11-18-2015, 10:34 AM
Oh shit, I guess that really is shoulder hair :lol always thought that was tattoos, tbh...

Leetonidas
11-18-2015, 10:36 AM
Only a faggot chink like yourself would care about the aesthetics of another male

DisAsTerBot
11-18-2015, 12:41 PM
what's with apo and harlem obsessing over nba players looks?

spurraider21
11-18-2015, 12:50 PM
what's with apo and harlem obsessing over nba players looks?
insecure about his balding head

SuperCam
11-18-2015, 12:53 PM
Bald

Clipper Nation
11-18-2015, 03:52 PM
Enrique Porker's game.

/thread

SpursforSix
11-18-2015, 04:05 PM
your mom's penis

lefty
11-18-2015, 04:11 PM
Porker's gut

HI-FI
11-18-2015, 07:15 PM
Shoulder hair is the new thing
Shit, in that case me and Jimmy Caan have been way ahead of the curve.
http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/fz6mn3udgwsfipcdayda.jpg

DJR210
11-18-2015, 08:42 PM
Only a faggot chink like yourself would care about the aesthetics of another male

:lol

JamStone
11-18-2015, 10:55 PM
Normally, I'd agree that it's weird to criticize players' looks. But I have watched every Pistons game and when the cameras close in on Drummond at the free throw line, it really is pretty disturbing how gross the shoulder hair is. NBA players generally don't do it, but I kind of want him to wear a t-shirt under the jersey.

Reggie Jackson's look is also very off-putting. Aside from looking like Tyrone Biggums, he always has blood shot eyes like a 50 year old guy who's smoked cigarettes or cigars most his life. Even if he smokes weed from time to time, I don't get how a mid 20s guy has eyes that red all the time.

Kawhitstorm
11-19-2015, 09:51 PM
Normally, I'd agree that it's weird to criticize players' looks. But I have watched every Pistons game and when the cameras close in on Drummond at the free throw line, it really is pretty disturbing how gross the shoulder hair is. NBA players generally don't do it, but I kind of want him to wear a t-shirt under the jersey.

Reggie Jackson's look is also very off-putting. Aside from looking like Tyrone Biggums, he always has blood shot eyes like a 50 year old guy who's smoked cigarettes or cigars most his life. Even if he smokes weed from time to time, I don't get how a mid 20s guy has eyes that red all the time.

I have never been a smoker & I'm in my mid 20s but my eyes are always red (same thing w/ my brother). Some people's eyes get irritated very easily by dust/sun light & tend to be dry, it might just be genetics. There are artificial tears but I've never bothered using them b/c IDGAF: I'm black & folks already assume I'm a pot head:lol. My lips are also chronically dry even though I drink plenty of fluids & eat fruits/veggies. Chapstick actually makes it crusty:lol, so I've to peel it off. My sister has the same issue so I'm assuming it's genetics. I've heard people using cold sores medication for chronically dry lips but I've never tried it:lol.

It's kind of like acne, only certain people are affected by it even if their lifestyle is no different that those that aren't prone to getting acne. People have different compositions of skin flora & if a person doesn't have flora that cause acne then they won't get acne even if they have a shitty diet/oily skin. Medication for acne doesn't work for everyone b/c people have different types of skin / flora / hormone levels. It's just like anti-hair loss medication, it works for some folks but it doesn't work for the majority.

MI21
11-19-2015, 10:00 PM

Reggie was great in Captain Philips, tbh

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q586/Ben_Piper/Abdi_zps7fd6ad90.jpg

Kawhitstorm
11-19-2015, 10:14 PM
Reggie was great in Captain Philips, tbh

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q586/Ben_Piper/Abdi_zps7fd6ad90.jpg

Except Somalians have curly hair, he's definitely West/Central African