PDA

View Full Version : My open letter to recommend that Avante scouts RBs for the Cowboys

SpursforSix
11-18-2015, 12:57 PM
not really a letter

But how is is that so many teams are two and three deep at RB. Many with 2 legitimate RB1.

At this point, I'd be open to letting Avante scout RBs for the Cowboys.

if there's anything he can Google, it's fast black people.

Avante
11-18-2015, 01:23 PM
not really a letter

But how is is that so many teams are two and three deep at RB. Many with 2 legitimate RB1.

At this point, I'd be open to letting Avante scout RBs for the Cowboys.

if there's anything he can Google, it's fast black people.

When ya first start watching pro football around 1959, what good with Google do ya? Hell, there were no Dallas Cowboys in 1959. Google me this.....where did the first NFL Cowboys play? I'll give ya some help, there were Cowboys in the NFL in 1925.

Dude...Google?...hahaha!!!!!!! Try books and decades of experience, ok little guy?

When it comes to RB;s ya need three with different skill sets. The banger, the third down cat and your featured back. You do not want white RB's, the simple reason is they will not possess the same quicks. Neither Riggins, Csonka, Alstott would do shit today, way too slow to the hole. I know I know...."what about Danny Woodhead, he's quick"....yes he is but he's not a banger or a go the distance guy, he's quick not fast.

Ya look in Cali, Texas and Florida, there will always been an over abundance of big black RB's with that size/speed/elusiveness combo. Cats with 4.4 jets at 220 pounds, which is unique to those with roots to western Africa. I look for that "featured back" first, then the third down cat and then my banger. All however must be able to cook a sub 4.65 40. And I want guys with no history of injuries, and actually like the game.

The great Cowboys RB's.

Don Perkins
Calvin Hill
Tony Dorsett
Emmitt Smith
DeMarco Murray

All black, and on a whole other level than Walt Garrison...ha~~~~

I do get a kick out of..."you Googled that".....hahahaha!!!!!!! Love this...nobody could just know all that stuff.....that's pretty cool.

Little man, there was a RB out of Grambling named Stone Johnson, he was an Olympic sprinter and a WR holding 200m man. He was drafted in the early 60's by the Chiefs, in a preseason game he sustained a serious injury, he died. If ever there was a ....what might have been....there it is. Google..???...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about RB Houston McTear, who averaged over 13 yards a carry while at Baker HS. As a junior, he ran a WR tying 9.0 100 yard dash. Google???...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeebus
11-18-2015, 01:34 PM
Well, he's off to a fabulous start already.

Avante
11-18-2015, 01:38 PM
Well, he's off to a fabulous start already.

So tell amigo where did the first pro football Texans play?

How about Arian Foster coming from San Diego? Would ya believe..

Terrell Davis
Marcus Allen
Ricky Williams
Reggie Bush
Rashan Salaam

all played HS ball in SD?

Avante
11-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Here on this board it's all about.....my team is better than yours....ha~~~~~~ Little depth.

That game to game...he sucks! he's back! ...ha~~~~~~~~~ Fuck a guys history.

Andy Dalton was having a great season, he has a bad game.......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fucking funny to watch.

jeebus
11-18-2015, 01:47 PM
So tell amigo where did the first pro football Texans play?

How about Arian Foster coming from San Diego? Would ya believe..

Terrell Davis
Marcus Allen
Ricky Williams
Reggie Bush
Rashan Salaam

all played HS ball in SD?

Here on this board it's all about.....my team is better than yours....ha~~~~~~ Little depth.

That game to game...he sucks! he's back! ...ha~~~~~~~~~ Fuck a guys history.

http://i.imgur.com/EJxHRZa.jpg

Avante
11-18-2015, 01:53 PM
I grew up watching Willie Galimore (who?) Jim Brown with Bobby Mitchell at RB, Mitchell actually the better runnrer, just not as powerful. Mitchell a Big10 sprint/hurdles champ while at Illinois. Go ahead Google Bobby Mitchell. John Unitas and Y.A. Tittle were the great QB's along with Franic Fran Tarkenton. The AFL coming into existence in 1960.

Google?...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Little people, I was born in 1949, started playing football at around 8 years old, started watching it on tv around 10, ok? A life long love affair as is track, which I ran in grade school.

Google?...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holden_Caulfield
11-18-2015, 02:36 PM
have you not seen his hype train on terrance west and dri archer :lol

Avante
11-18-2015, 02:41 PM
have you not seen his hype train on terrance west and dri archer :lol

This coming from the idiot who said what about Kelvin Benjamn?

I like to draw attention to the small schools guys, see how they do in the league.

Little man, why fight it so hard? It isn't REAL obvuious I'm a longgggg time football/track geek? Hell, I can talk about players nobody here as ever heard of......trust me!

Holden_Caulfield
11-18-2015, 02:43 PM
This coming from the idiot who said what about Kelvin Benjamn?

I like to draw attention to the small schools guys, see how they do in the league.
lol dri archer and terrance west

Avante
11-18-2015, 02:44 PM
lol dri archer and terrance west

Kelvin Benjamin will be a bust...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid fuck!

And, all I ever said about about Archer/West was keep an eye on them.

Holden_Caulfield
11-18-2015, 02:46 PM
Kelvin Benjamin will be a bust...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid fuck!

And, all I ever said about about Archer/West was keep an eye on them.
lol i was wrong about one thing. youre wrong about everything

Avante
11-18-2015, 02:47 PM
It is funny watching little shits like this freak above, ha~~~~~ This..."that Avante sure knows this stuff, grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!"...ha~~~~~~~~~

Avante
11-18-2015, 02:51 PM
lol i was wrong about one thing. youre wrong about everything

Lets see little fella up about $3000 in my $$$ picks.

Said...

Cousins wll end up the Redskins QB, before he or RGIII ever took an NFL snap.

Black QB 's can play.

The Seahawks will beat the Broncos.

The Pats will beat the Seahawks.

So what is....everything?

I challenge anyone out there to hang with me about trivia for your team. You will get crushed and ya know it, huh?

SpursforSix
11-18-2015, 02:55 PM
Lets see little fella up about $3000 in my $$$ picks.

Said...

Cousins wll end up the Redskins QB, before he or RGIII ever took an NFL snap.

Black QB 's can play.

The Seahawks will beat the Broncos.

The Pats will beat the Seahawks.

So what is....everything?

let's not get off track....

all I need you to do is get a couple RBs for the Cowboys. someone with some potential that maybe is just under the radar. someone that might be in the 3rd or 4th round.
then maybe pick up a back from another NFL team that isn't in the right situation or not getting enough touches. gotta be someone out there.

Avante
11-18-2015, 04:37 PM
let's not get off track....

all I need you to do is get a couple RBs for the Cowboys. someone with some potential that maybe is just under the radar. someone that might be in the 3rd or 4th round.
then maybe pick up a back from another NFL team that isn't in the right situation or not getting enough touches. gotta be someone out there.

Eastern Michigans Darius Jackson, he's 6-0 220 pounds with a great burst. Averages over 5 yards a carry.

Durability, and good size (215-225) very important for that featured back in todays game. That 180 pounder with all that wigglei your third down cat. I need a 240 pounder with hands as my banger, he must be able to catch the ball and block.