PDA

View Full Version : As I Ponder Over This HIV Issue...

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2015, 12:08 AM
Have you guys noticed that no celebrity, or high profile women have been diagnosed with HIV? There have been a number of men from Louganis, to Magic, to Sheen that have faced the music and admitted to having HIV, but I've yet to hear of any women with this virus.

Mitch
11-19-2015, 12:50 AM
It's mostly just a gay/bisexual disease, except in Africa where raping a virgin is considered a cure for some reason. If you have the cash you can hide HIV, just keep up on meds and it'll just stay dormant. I'm sure some female celebrities have it, but you don't get any sympathy for the disease so there's no reason to say anything.

baseline bum
11-19-2015, 01:06 AM
It's mostly just a gay/bisexual disease, except in Africa where raping a virgin is considered a cure for some reason. If you have the cash you can hide HIV, just keep up on meds and it'll just stay dormant. I'm sure some female celebrities have it, but you don't get any sympathy for the disease so there's no reason to say anything.

If a woman is down with bareback anal and her man likes getting plowed bareback too or does IV drugs, then the woman is at the same kind of risk. But yeah, there pretty much has to be a homo, IV drugs, or a blood transfusion in the picture.

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2015, 07:13 AM
Have you guys noticed that no celebrity, or high profile women have been diagnosed with HIV? There have been a number of men from Louganis, to Magic, to Sheen that have faced the music and admitted to having HIV, but I've yet to hear of any women with this virus.

I think Amy Winehouse may have had the big Killa....others may just be quiet about it