PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Coach killers?

callo1
11-19-2015, 01:50 AM
So with the firing of McHale, I was thinking about the all time coach killers in league history.

Who is on your all time list? Present list?

My present is:

Cousins
Howard
Mello
Harden
D'Will

I've got a starting 5 that would scare off more prospective coaches than Linda Blair on a first date.

Who makes your lists?

apalisoc_9
11-19-2015, 03:50 AM
Add kobe to the list.

LittleCriminal
11-19-2015, 07:30 AM
https://antistratfordian.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/last-kobe-in-paris.gif

djohn2oo8
11-19-2015, 08:37 AM
So with the firing of McHale, I was thinking about the all time coach killers in league history.

Who is on your all time list? Present list?

My present is:

Cousins
Howard
Mello
Harden
D'Will

I've got a starting 5 that would scare off more prospective coaches than Linda Blair on a first date.

Who makes your lists?
:lol ONE coach got fired.

Pelicans78
11-19-2015, 08:39 AM
Penny Hardaway

Killakobe81
11-19-2015, 09:19 AM
Add kobe to the list.

That is silly. In fact, I think Kobe has been to loyal to ownership FO and has supported these shit coaches to long. he is doing the samewith Byron now. I think the only "body" I would put on Kobe, is Rambis ...when he was the interim. He showed him a blatant disrespect. The rest he supported at least in the press even if he broke off plays and did his Kobe iso thing.

hater
11-19-2015, 10:13 AM
Latrell sprewell

ambchang
11-19-2015, 01:38 PM
Magic Johnson

ambchang
11-19-2015, 01:39 PM
Seriously, what did McHale do to lose his team? He was always a bad coach, it's not like one day Harden woke up, found a whale beside him an thought to himself "Man, coach is really bad!"

DJR210
11-19-2015, 01:40 PM
David Robinson

Glad Bob Hill was fired though.

Othyus Lalanne
11-20-2015, 04:01 AM
That is silly. In fact, I think Kobe has been to loyal to ownership FO and has supported these shit coaches to long. he is doing the samewith Byron now. I think the only "body" I would put on Kobe, is Rambis ...when he was the interim. He showed him a blatant disrespect. The rest he supported at least in the press even if he broke off plays and did his Kobe iso thing.

Ownership was loyal to Kobe. Motherfucker is still making the franchise his hoe and providing very little in return.

HarlemHeat37
11-20-2015, 03:19 PM
Deron Williams, obviously..not necessarily a "coach killer", but probably the most uncoachable player in the league, tbh..

Kobe's actually pretty loyal to his coaches..Phil Jackson completely blasted him in his book, implied that he's a rapist, called him every bad thing you could think of, yet Kobe was still cool with him returning:lol..he also approved D'Antoni's hiring and hasn't said a bad word about Byron Scott, too..

Killakobe81
11-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Deron Williams, obviously..not necessarily a "coach killer", but probably the most uncoachable player in the league, tbh..

Kobe's actually pretty loyal to his coaches..Phil Jackson completely blasted him in his book, implied that he's a rapist, called him every bad thing you could think of, yet Kobe was still cool with him returning:lol..he also approved D'Antoni's hiring and hasn't said a bad word about Byron Scott, too..

yep. I think to a fault. he plays the company man role. stays in the owners good graces. And they rewarded him for that loyalty with a contract he no longer deserved. Smart man.

I love Magic but he actually got a coach fired and no one hardly remembers it because it elevated Riles. But Magic was one of the first.

Killakobe81
11-20-2015, 04:16 PM
Shaq also has SVG's blood on his hands. He and Dwight also have that in common.

DMC
11-20-2015, 05:28 PM
DRose got Vinny and Thibs fired because his pussy was always sore.