PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Naruto Rage: Laka Luva cuts wife’s lover’s penis off with shears, flushes down toilet

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2015, 07:30 AM
You out here doing all this sticking and moving homie...you forget to take care of the wifey:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/shears14n-1-web_zps0fpmzy2c.jpg

A jilted Japanese man seeking revenge on his two-timing wife is accused of cutting her lover's penis off with garden shears and then flushing it down the toilet, police said.

Ikki Kotsugai, 24, was arrested Thursday after he allegedly barged into his victim's law office in Tokyo's Minato Ward at around 7:40 a.m., punching the 42-year-old in the face several times, AFP reported (http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/man-cuts-off-love-rivals-penis-flushes-it-down-toilet).

The Tokyo graduate student at a university in Nakano Ward then ripped the unnamed man's pants off while he was barely conscious and snipped off his genitals, a Tokyo police spokesman told the international news agency.

He allegedly admitted to the bizarre attack, telling police: "I cut off his genitals and flushed them down a toilet in the law office," according to local reports.

Kotsugai is a former boxer at the university, public broadcaster NHK (http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20150813/k10010188661000.html)reported. He has been charged with inflicting bodily harm. [:lol - thats all he's charged with....]

The unnamed victim worked with Kotsugai's wife, who was reportedly present during her raging husband's rampage. [you mean the bitch just sat there and watched] :lol?

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2015, 08:00 AM
First Cully... now you...

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2015, 08:03 AM
I wanted to believe you were a real nigga but it's becoming clear you're a tiny bitter Asian male...besides the Lakers are history time to form new aliances with my Spur brothers...

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2015, 08:12 AM
I wanted to believe you were a real nigga but it's becoming clear you're a tiny bitter Asian male...besides the Lakers are history time to form new aliances with my Spur brothers...

I'm the last man standing... and you spelt alliance wrong.

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2015, 08:29 AM

Only pussies and assholes lodge the spelling indictment

Double-Up
11-19-2015, 08:31 AM

It's spelled dumbass...

Killakobe81
11-19-2015, 08:32 AM

yo I havent forsaken anyone I am always on my own island. what is with the Spurs showing as your team? Thought it was just the avvy and what did Cully do to you ...what did I miss? Cully doesnt seem like the betrayal type ... he is even sticking by Odom in the dark days and Kobe in the full blown TOSB stage ...

hater
11-19-2015, 09:20 AM
Shears? Wouldn't nail clipper have been sufficient?

Brazil
11-19-2015, 10:44 AM
:lol tbh

Spur_Fanatic
11-19-2015, 11:40 AM
I've been away for far too long.
Someone explain me why is the wigger hating on the naruto fanboi. This guys used to be tight.

RsxPiimp
11-19-2015, 12:33 PM
Ok, wtf is going on here. Is someone's account hacked? :lol

phyzik
11-19-2015, 12:51 PM
This is probably some new shtick they cooked up together when giving each other a hand job.

BD24
11-19-2015, 01:45 PM
This is probably some new shtick they cooked up together when giving each other a hand job.
We have a winner ^^

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2015, 02:23 PM
Look... I'll go toe to toe with any ho-cake ass nigga on here... even Suga_Aid. I post a pic of my new Suburban and you pussies go ape shit on here. You lil bitch ass Laker niggas better remember what side your bread is butter'd on.

illmatic
11-19-2015, 02:24 PM
^still a faggot.

Splits
11-19-2015, 03:02 PM
Look... I'll go toe to toe with any ho-cake ass nigga on here... even Suga_Aid. I post a pic of my new Suburban and you pussies go ape shit on here. You lil bitch ass Laker niggas better remember what side your bread is butter'd on.

I didn't see the picture, could you repost it?

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2015, 03:23 PM

Suck eggs, nigga.

Splits
11-19-2015, 03:35 PM
Suck eggs, nigga.

You realize that if you start by putting away $250 a month now, by the time your L:lolkers are eliminated from the playoffs you'll be able to pay off your debt, right? Start buying generics, I know $250/mo is like a full week's paycheck for you.

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2015, 03:43 PM
You realize that if you start by putting away $250 a month now, by the time your L:lolkers are eliminated from the playoffs you'll be able to pay off your debt, right? Start buying generics, I know $250/mo is like a full week's paycheck for you.

How about I just send you one of my ho's. What city are you in? You don't mind fucking after a nigga, do you?

Splits
11-19-2015, 03:48 PM
How about I just send you one of my ho's. What city are you in? You don't mind fucking after a nigga, do you?

No ho worth a grand would touch your Paki ass. Welcher.

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2015, 03:50 PM
No ho worth a grand would touch your Paki ass. Welcher.

Money talks, splits. I will admit this, though... I've had some hookers not charge me after the first fuck. That's rights...

Agloco
11-19-2015, 04:03 PM

yo I havent forsaken anyone I am always on my own island. what is with the Spurs showing as your team? Thought it was just the avvy and what did Cully do to you ...what did I miss? Cully doesnt seem like the betrayal type ... he is even sticking by Odom in the dark days and Kobe in the full blown TOSB stage ...

:lmao

Lakerfan shitting on each other.

DJR210
11-19-2015, 04:22 PM
How about I just send you one of my Naruto fan club concubines. What city are you in? You don't mind fucking after a bitter Asian male, do you?

Fify

Killakobe81
11-19-2015, 04:30 PM

I didnt shit on anyone. I asked what happened and defended Cully as a loyalist.

Splits
11-19-2015, 04:33 PM
Glad I sent that babysitter to his reading room for the rest of the year. :corn:

Agloco
11-19-2015, 04:38 PM
I didnt shit on anyone. I asked what happened and defended Cully as a loyalist.

No, you didn't. It's implied that Cully did however. The fact that you mentioned the old fart landed you on my highlight reel.

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2015, 04:57 PM

Jump then you muthafucking Asian cartoon jacking off trick

RGMCSE
11-19-2015, 06:04 PM
Money talks, splits. I will admit this, though... I've had some hookers not charge me after the first fuck. That's rights...

You need help. http://youtu.be/KTLcXMA5_iI

DMC
11-19-2015, 07:05 PM
That's not an island, it's a median. Push the button, walk.

DMC
11-19-2015, 07:05 PM

There will be blood in the streets, right where they live.

BD24
11-19-2015, 07:48 PM
:lol

benefactor
11-19-2015, 08:10 PM
You two fucking dickhead try hards...no one believes you have beef. You two are probably sword fighting right now in Luva's apartment.

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2015, 11:21 PM
You two fucking dickhead try hards...no one believes you have beef. You two are probably sword fighting right now in Luva's apartment.

Man fuck that nigga..real talk..he trippin about some he say she say shit...I don't give a Fuck anymore anyway...Lakers are in the shit anyway...

Trill Clinton
11-19-2015, 11:35 PM
first the fat boys break up and now this.