PDA

View Full Version : Clippers James Harden Woman Khloe Kardashian Caught A Staph Infection likely MRSA

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2015, 07:45 AM
The curse continues....so apparently she caught it while taking care of Lamar in the hospital...I wonder if Blackbeard who was reportedly tongue kissing her in the club the other day and likely getting her twat juice stuck in his Arab beard is gonna get sick now and start throwing more games...:lol

Khloe Kardashian Cancels Book Signing After Reportedly Contracting Staph Infection
The reality TV star is said to be suffering "incredible" pain from a lesion on her leg.
Khloe Kardashian has had an intense couple of months. Now, she's been forced to cancel a book signing appearance after falling ill,reportedly contracting a "serious staph infection." (http://www.tmz.com/2015/11/18/khloe-kardashian-staph-infection-lamar-odom/)

According to TMZ, Kardashian contracted the infection from the hospital where Lamar Odom has been recovering for the last month. (http://www.people.com/article/lamar-odom-transferred-to-la-from-vegas)

On Wednesday, the 31-year-old announced that, per doctor's orders, she was rescheduling a book signing for her memoir Strong Looks Better Naked (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/khloe-kardashian-naked-memoir_5628da92e4b0aac0b8fbb6d3)and insinuated that stress was the cause of her illness.

hater
11-19-2015, 08:12 AM
Damn what kind of faggot keeps up with Katdasian news???

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2015, 08:30 AM
Damn what kind of faggot keeps up with Katdasian news???

A true Spur fan who been acting like he's down with the Lakers

Koolaid_Man
11-19-2015, 08:31 AM
Tim Duncan my man..100 grand

Xevious
11-19-2015, 10:44 AM
wgaf

Mr Bones
11-19-2015, 12:27 PM
Anyone who even writes the word "Kardashian" on spurstalk should get an automatic one month ban.

Dancelot
11-19-2015, 02:08 PM
That bitch wrote a book?! :lol

Kawhitstorm
11-19-2015, 03:12 PM
You are the toilet I take a dump on every morning.

SupremeGuy
11-19-2015, 03:51 PM
I can understand going to the hospital with a serious injury and getting a staph infection, but how the fuck did this chick get it just by visiting? Was she rubbing her bare legs all over the hospital floor and door handles? MRSA is pretty serious. The beta-Beard has been having a pretty shitty month, tbh. :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
11-19-2015, 03:58 PM
I can understand going to the hospital with a serious injury and getting a staph infection, but how the fuck did this chick get it just by visiting? Was she rubbing her bare legs all over the hospital floor and door handles? MRSA is pretty serious. The beta-Beard has been having a pretty shitty month, tbh. :lol

You can get staph infections in hospitals just from touching handles and then eating a sandwich shortly thereafter without washing your hands in between.

SupremeGuy
11-19-2015, 04:02 PM
What gross fucker goes the hospital and then eats without washing their hands? :lol Fuck that.

8FOR!3
11-19-2015, 04:10 PM
I've gotten MRSA through a spider bite, shit sucks. lol at "incredible pain." It hurts a lot (especially if you have to get it drained and leave something in it to keep it open overnight and it makes you feel weak as shit, but incredible pain killed me hah

DD
11-19-2015, 04:11 PM
So she goes on Bactrim for a couple weeks, big deal

UNT Eagles 2016
11-19-2015, 06:30 PM
I've gotten MRSA through a spider bite, shit sucks. lol at "incredible pain." It hurts a lot (especially if you have to get it drained and leave something in it to keep it open overnight and it makes you feel weak as shit, but incredible pain killed me hah
Difference is, she's a woman.

DMC
11-19-2015, 07:04 PM
ST schtick: Leave the "s" off of random words = thug lyfe

Mr Bones
11-19-2015, 08:11 PM
British man creates app that filters out all mentions of the Kardashians:

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/culture/kardblock-british-man-creates-app-that-filters-out-all-mentions-of-the-kardashians-25878/ (http://www.entertainmentwise.com/culture/kardblock-british-man-creates-app-that-filters-out-all-mentions-of-the-kardashians-25878/)

Xevious
11-20-2015, 12:55 AM
You can get staph infections in hospitals just from touching handles and then eating a sandwich shortly thereafter without washing your hands in between.
No you can't. Staph is an opportunistic bug. Everybody has it on their skin at all times and is usually harmless. It only turns into an infection if it grows inside a wound or something. MRSA (which is common in healthcare facilities) is no different. It's just an antibiotic resistant strain. In other words, Khloe most likely had some kind of cut/bite/wound already on her leg that got infected. Depending on how bad it is, it can sometimes require hospitalization and IV antibiotics.

dbestpro
11-20-2015, 01:27 AM
I have seen patients require up to a six month treatment of IV vancomycin to cure a wound with MRSA infection. MRSA is most often found in the nares of people, and can be best prevented by good hand washing.