PDA

View Full Version : Obama just as gutless as Bush, hillary is a gutless worm too

Ghazi
11-19-2015, 03:29 PM
Under Obama, Daesh rose and flourished thanks to the covert support the USA and its allies provide for these vermin. Obama also shamelessly defended Israel bombing Palestine last year killing 2500 civilians and 500 children under the bullshit guise of "Israel has a rigt to defend itself". To make it worse and top it off, he provides unconditional logistical support for the criminal Wahhabi-Zionist campaign in Yemen to install a puppet president that has damaged hospitals and schools and claimed close to 7000 lives. The Leader of the free world also happens to be the biggest war criminal, just like Bush Cheney wolfowitz and Perle in the previous administration. MaRg bar Amrika

spurraider21
11-19-2015, 03:37 PM
iran needs to go

hater
11-19-2015, 04:01 PM
Sorry to burst OPs bubble. But Iran is plain embarrassing themselves in this war. Motherfuckers are pathetic and actually becoming a drag on Russian/syrian operations. They can't help but get themselves killed :lol

Dozens of casualties already. And the worst thing is their Commanders are dropping like flies. Worst of all? It appears their supreme commander and architect of the Syria operation has been killed a couple of days ago.

Pathetic outing by them Iranians tbh.

Russian operation could still possibly be successful if the Iranians don't fuck it up. Which is likely.

Hezbolla on the other hand is kicking ass. Well they were built for this type of war. So are the Kurds btw. Those 2 groups are killing it. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard o. The other hand? They are the retarded kid in the entire Syrian conflict. The mighty Revolutionary Guard Getting slaughtered by a bunch of ragtag camel fuckers :lol

boutons_deux
11-19-2015, 04:04 PM
iran needs to go

will you go to Tehran, will you contribute to the additional $100Bs in war costs, or "just go shopping"

American military hasn't won shit since 1945.

Boots on the ground in Iraq and Aghanistan haven't done shit.

US blackops murders all over the planet haven't done shit.

hater
11-19-2015, 04:04 PM
To be fair Saudi army is getting teabagged by a bunch of guys with sticks and stones in Yemen :lol

IMO the entire world should let Saudi and Iran go to war. It would look like 2 retarded kids going at it :lmao

Ghazi
11-19-2015, 05:02 PM
Hezbollah IS Iran... and Soleimani is alive and well

spurraider21
11-19-2015, 05:08 PM
will you go to Tehran, will you contribute to the additional $100Bs in war costs, or "just go shopping"

American military hasn't won shit since 1945.

Boots on the ground in Iraq and Aghanistan haven't done shit.

US blackops murders all over the planet haven't done shit.
im just trolling ghazi, tbh

get over yourself :lol

hater
11-19-2015, 05:15 PM

Hezbollah is still relatively independent from Iran's army. Iran is proving its main army is pathetic.

Proof soulemani is alive?

Now I know for a fact the Israel/US rhetoric about Iran is all bullshit. Nobody can possibly take this inept army as a serious threat :lol

Ghazi
11-19-2015, 05:22 PM
Iran's main army is hardly involved in the Syria conflict.

hater
11-19-2015, 05:26 PM
Iran's main army is hardly involved in the Syria conflict.

How come about 7 of Iran's major commanders are dead in Syria then?

Iran is like that chess player that has lost both bishops and both horses after 8 turns :lol

DisAsTerBot
11-19-2015, 05:31 PM
lol horses

Ghazi
11-19-2015, 06:51 PM

Iran is like that chess player that has lost both bishops and both horses after 8 turns :lol

Irans lost about 25 men in the last 3-4 weeks. That just means they e escalated their involvement in the conflict.. considering Syrian arab army has made strides in last month thanks to Russian airstrikes, why suggest Iran is an anchor holding them back or not playing their part?

hater
11-19-2015, 07:11 PM
Getting your commanders killed is a big deal IMO a commander is worth 100-200 men. They are not taking good care of them.
Also I would not be surprised Israeli intelligence on their whereabouts is somehow getting to the rebels. Iran should fucking know this

Hope you are right....

Pelicans78
11-20-2015, 06:16 AM
Sorry to burst OPs bubble. But Iran is plain embarrassing themselves in this war. Motherfuckers are pathetic and actually becoming a drag on Russian/syrian operations. They can't help but get themselves killed :lol

Dozens of casualties already. And the worst thing is their Commanders are dropping like flies. Worst of all? It appears their supreme commander and architect of the Syria operation has been killed a couple of days ago.

Pathetic outing by them Iranians tbh.

Russian operation could still possibly be successful if the Iranians don't fuck it up. Which is likely.

Hezbolla on the other hand is kicking ass. Well they were built for this type of war. So are the Kurds btw. Those 2 groups are killing it. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard o. The other hand? They are the retarded kid in the entire Syrian conflict. The mighty Revolutionary Guard Getting slaughtered by a bunch of ragtag camel fuckers :lol

Iran's military hasn't been the same since the 8 year war with Iraq and sanctions. Not even sure if its a top 5 military among Muslim countries. They're not able to fund their military with oil like the Saudis have and Saddam did in the late 70s and 80s.

Ghazi
11-20-2015, 01:14 PM
Iran's military hasn't been the same since the 8 year war with Iraq and sanctions. Not even sure if its a top 5 military among Muslim countries. They're not able to fund their military with oil like the Saudis have and Saddam did in the late 70s and 80s.

The military was weak and disjointed in 1980 when USA told Saddma to attack. Irans militsry is very strong at performing its objective of deterrence. What 5 Muslim countries have stronger militaries? Iran does not have a strong air force but doesnt really need it as its not an invader

Pelicans78
11-20-2015, 01:28 PM
The military was weak and disjointed in 1980 when USA told Saddma to attack. Irans militsry is very strong at performing its objective of deterrence. What 5 Muslim countries have stronger militaries? Iran does not have a strong air force but doesnt really need it as its not an invader

My guess would be Turkey, Pakistan. I would have guessed Syria too before their Civil War. Egypt? Saudis have more artillery, but less man power than Iran.

I think one reason Iran is really looking into their nuclear program is due to a lack of conventional weapons.

Pelicans78
11-20-2015, 01:36 PM
I do think their artillery will improve once the sanctions are lifted.

hater
11-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Saudi Arabian Air Force apparently can't see ISIS from the sky:

Islamic State claimed responsibility for an attack on the army in the eastern region of Hadramawt on Friday that a security source said killed at least 19 Yemeni soldiers and 35 militants.

Earlier on Friday a different security source said Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) was responsible for the attack.

Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/20/us-yemen-security-qaeda-idUSKCN0T910720151120#btJdgpHkcGh1OCCZ.99

How is it possible for ISIS militants to reach Yemen if Saudi has imposed a no fly zone and naval blockade???????

Ghazi
11-20-2015, 11:41 PM
Because they're in kahoots with the Saudis.

boutons_deux
11-21-2015, 09:17 AM
looking into their nuclear program is due to a lack of conventional weapons.

that was the French approach. After WWII, they knew they couldn't match USA or Russia in conventional military power, so they went with the much cheaper nuclear weaponry.

Also gave them expertise in nuclear engineering that was used to build civil nuclear power.

Just like N. Korea, no countries fuck with France.

That's the same reason Iran wants a nuke, why Israel HAS nukes.

pgardn
11-21-2015, 11:32 AM
Glad this thread was made.

I can add to the list of the worst posters on foreign affairs.

Winehole23
11-23-2015, 10:48 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2015/11/20/how-the-u-s-goes-to-war/

DMC
01-09-2020, 06:05 PM

RIP

Hezbollah is still relatively independent from Iran's army. Iran is proving its main army is pathetic.

Proof soulemani is alive?

Now I know for a fact the Israel/US rhetoric about Iran is all bullshit. Nobody can possibly take this inept army as a serious threat :lol

hater with the 180er :lmao

Quadzilla99
01-09-2020, 06:06 PM
Under Obama, Daesh rose and flourished thanks to the covert support the USA and its allies provide for these vermin. Obama also shamelessly defended Israel bombing Palestine last year killing 2500 civilians and 500 children under the bullshit guise of "Israel has a rigt to defend itself". To make it worse and top it off, he provides unconditional logistical support for the criminal Wahhabi-Zionist campaign in Yemen to install a puppet president that has damaged hospitals and schools and claimed close to 7000 lives. The Leader of the free world also happens to be the biggest war criminal, just like Bush Cheney wolfowitz and Perle in the previous administration. MaRg bar Amrika
Obama is pro-Israel now? The Ben Shapiros of the world told me he was pro-Arab

RandomGuy
01-09-2020, 06:35 PM
My guess would be Turkey, Pakistan. I would have guessed Syria too before their Civil War. Egypt? Saudis have more artillery, but less man power than Iran.

I think one reason Iran is really looking into their nuclear program is due to a lack of conventional weapons.

"saudis have more artillery"

I know this is from years ago, but... no.

Iranian military relies on artillery of all sorts (especially MRL) because they have a much larger army and arty is cheaper than planes for defending their borders.

Iran wants nukes because sunni pakistan has them, and Israel has them, mostly, and secondly to act as a deterrent against the US.

Spurtacular
01-10-2020, 08:31 AM
Glad this thread was made.

I can add to the list of the worst posters on foreign affairs.

Tell us about this list, cuck garden.