PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Spurs Fan Scared As Eff You See Kay of The Golden State Warriors *aka* Baby Lakers

Koolaid_Man
11-20-2015, 07:43 AM
Scared as fuck I tell ya!!!! :lmao

Panicking and shit....thought they had it made....

Killakobe81
11-20-2015, 08:18 AM
Scared as fuck I tell ya!!!! :lmao

Panicking and shit....thought they had it made....

I do sense a bit of "Fear" in the hate. They want them to lose sooooo bad. and many are so confident they will win when it matters. The key will be if Curry can drop a 40 piece (if needed) on Kiwi or Green. Right now the thought is (and they might be right) is that Kiwi can defend him 1 on 1 and not allow the "others" to destroy them ...

We will see.

No other reason to hate on dubs who play a beautiful brand of basketball. Sure they have gotten a bit cocky but unlike the Clips they have been able to back it up by winning something of merit.

And Kool is right this team more than any other recent champion reminds me of the showtime Lakers. Those teams had a better post-game but these Dubs shoot the ball 10x better from the perimeter.

100%duncan
11-20-2015, 08:32 AM
Of course, lakerfans will suck the dicks of whoever are on top :lol

Frontrunning faggots

Reck
11-20-2015, 08:44 AM
LOL scared.

Spurs can take them if healthy come playoff time, no doubt.

I'm just peeved because people are jizing themselves over breaking the Bulls record of 10 losses or less. That's still not happening btw.

Killakobe81
11-20-2015, 09:39 AM
LOL scared.

Spurs can take them if healthy come playoff time, no doubt.

I'm just peeved because people are jizing themselves over breaking the Bulls record of 10 losses or less. That's still not happening btw.

Spurs are built on the wings to to defend the Dubs better than anyone else in the NBA, especially starter to starter. But that small ball line-up is murder and not sure how that will play out over a series. when the Dubs go small if you dont score they punish you on the other end. and in a small lineup Kiwi will have to play a bigger player meaning green or manu will need to deal with Curry ...and even if they do not the Green/Curry pnr forces bad matchups. IF the Spurs go Aldridge/kiwi/green/Manu/parker to match up that means Aldridge is guarding curry if they switch it. if they blitz it (like the clips did) then it's green at the top 4 on 3 with Iggy/barnes/Klay to space the court. that line up is a plus 50 or something crazy like that but they only have used it for less than 60 total minutes.

It's a simple play but no one has stopped it yet this year. when those 5 play Dubs are tough to defend.

Mal
11-20-2015, 10:28 AM
baby lakers :lmao

Raven
11-20-2015, 10:31 AM
the team that copies the spurs the most(next to atlanta) is now labeled as the new lakers :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Killakobe81
11-20-2015, 10:54 AM
the team that copies the spurs the most(next to atlanta) is now labeled as the new lakers :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

they are reminiscent of Showtime theya re nothing like these current Lakers or even the Shaqobe or KobePau Lakers.

Raven
11-20-2015, 11:05 AM
they are reminiscent of Showtime theya re nothing like these current Lakers or even the Shaqobe or KobePau Lakers.

i really don't see it.

trypldubl
11-20-2015, 11:51 AM
Spurs are built on the wings to to defend the Dubs better than anyone else in the NBA, especially starter to starter. But that small ball line-up is murder and not sure how that will play out over a series. when the Dubs go small if you dont score they punish you on the other end. and in a small lineup Kiwi will have to play a bigger player meaning green or manu will need to deal with Curry ...and even if they do not the Green/Curry pnr forces bad matchups. IF the Spurs go Aldridge/kiwi/green/Manu/parker to match up that means Aldridge is guarding curry if they switch it. if they blitz it (like the clips did) then it's green at the top 4 on 3 with Iggy/barnes/Klay to space the court. that line up is a plus 50 or something crazy like that but they only have used it for less than 60 total minutes.

It's a simple play but no one has stopped it yet this year. when those 5 play Dubs are tough to defend.

Yeah that is the key right there. That lineup the dubs put other is what gives teams fits. What went wrong for the clippers yesterday was exactly what you said where Green gets the ball back off the screen and attacks the middle where he forces whoever is guarding barnes or Iggy to rotate to the middle. Then green can hit either one in the corner. One way to defend that is the man that is guarding the other on the wing (Klay) that is closest to the one in the corner has to rotate to barnes or iggy while their man has to step up on Draymond. All the other rotations can follow and match up. That in itself would probably throw the Dubs off a bit. The rotations have to be perfect though. In this situation, it might be best to sit Parker and have a lineup of Manu, Green, Kawhi, Bobo and LMA. They would need to someone in the lineup that could take advantage of Barnes in the block. That would probably be Bobo. LME would postup Draymond while someone seals off Barnes under the basket to score. The clippers never took advantage of that. Jordan had Barnes on him and never once flashed under the basket. They were just content with him trying to get the offensive rebound.

InRareForm
11-20-2015, 12:01 PM
Laker fans posting "Curry with the pot" on instagram and snapchat and facebook.

get the fuk outta here

Killakobe81
11-20-2015, 01:44 PM
i really don't see it.

Were you old enough to watch those Lakers? It's abot about skillset, it's about mind-set the way they share the ball. crushing the league in assists. The confidence. The way they exert their will not through the dominance of just one or two players but Worthy/green/Rambis/scott/coop are Green/Iggy/Barnes/Klay/Livingston.

No these guys are not as good as those guys ...but they also are playing at a historic level. when you add last year to this one ...

Oh here a blurb on the 1987 Showtime Lakers:

Offensive rating: 115.6
The best offensive team of the Showtime Lakers era — and the best offense in NBA history — the 1987 Los Angeles squad was built around the twin talents of Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, a ying and yang of personalities that combined to obliterate teams with precision passing and post moves galore. We would be doing a disservice if we didn’t mention the contributions of James Worthy, A.C. Green, and Kurt Rambis, whose signature hornrims and mustache can be seen above. The ’87 Lakers, who would win 65 games in the regular season, marked the arguable pinnacle of Johnson’s career, as he averaged just under 24 points, over 12 assists, and a hair over six rebounds. (Sounds like Curry )

The Lakers would blaze through the postseason, losing only one game before the NBA Finals, when they dispatched the Boston Celtics 4-2, a series that included the immortal shot missed by Larry Bird in Game 2, when a wide-open Larry Legend missed a wide-open shot, clanking it just barely off the rim. Game over. Lakers win, and the series wasn’t the same after that, by everyone’s admission. The best offense in NBA history prevailed.

Horse
11-20-2015, 01:47 PM
Yeah that is the key right there. That lineup the dubs put other is what gives teams fits. What went wrong for the clippers yesterday was exactly what you said where Green gets the ball back off the screen and attacks the middle where he forces whoever is guarding barnes or Iggy to rotate to the middle. Then green can hit either one in the corner. One way to defend that is the man that is guarding the other on the wing (Klay) that is closest to the one in the corner has to rotate to barnes or iggy while their man has to step up on Draymond. All the other rotations can follow and match up. That in itself would probably throw the Dubs off a bit. The rotations have to be perfect though. In this situation, it might be best to sit Parker and have a lineup of Manu, Green, Kawhi, Bobo and LMA. They would need to someone in the lineup that could take advantage of Barnes in the block. That would probably be Bobo. LME would postup Draymond while someone seals off Barnes under the basket to score. The clippers never took advantage of that. Jordan had Barnes on him and never once flashed under the basket. They were just content with him trying to get the offensive rebound.

If they go small we go big. They can't defend Timmy or LA then consider all the offensive rebounds and how posting can slow the game down.

Killakobe81
11-20-2015, 01:49 PM

Cuz he is shit at Ft's and avoids the ball like it has AIDS unless it's a lob ...
Your scenario on how to defend it makes perfect sense and the Spurs just may have the right athletes to pull it off. But if they do that lineup you mention they lose the offense and experience of Tim and Tony and Tim's paint anchoring. Will Pop really sit two of his stars in the the final 5 mins plus of key playoff games? I get he did that in "6" but that was with under a min. and it cost them. When down, like in last year's Finals Kerr/Luke go with te green at center Lineup much earlier than that and they dont care if they give up a few post scores to do so ...because they will trade 3's for 2's.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-20-2015, 01:57 PM
Is OP is a coattailing faggot or is he a coattailing queer? Choose one

ChumpDumper
11-20-2015, 01:57 PM
lakerfan bandwagonning frontrunners per par

urunobili
11-20-2015, 02:23 PM
More scared of the Clippers or Thunder. But yeah, they can def beat anybody in a 7 game series if healthy

Sean Cagney
11-20-2015, 02:32 PM
Worry about those Lakers man, they are not too good as you predicted starting out the year bro.

Raven
11-20-2015, 02:46 PM
Were you old enough to watch those Lakers? It's abot about skillset, it's about mind-set the way they share the ball. crushing the league in assists. The confidence. The way they exert their will not through the dominance of just one or two players but Worthy/green/Rambis/scott/coop are Green/Iggy/Barnes/Klay/Livingston.

No these guys are not as good as those guys ...but they also are playing at a historic level. when you add last year to this one ...

Oh here a blurb on the 1987 Showtime Lakers:

Offensive rating: 115.6
The best offensive team of the Showtime Lakers era — and the best offense in NBA history — the 1987 Los Angeles squad was built around the twin talents of Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, a ying and yang of personalities that combined to obliterate teams with precision passing and post moves galore. We would be doing a disservice if we didn’t mention the contributions of James Worthy, A.C. Green, and Kurt Rambis, whose signature hornrims and mustache can be seen above. The ’87 Lakers, who would win 65 games in the regular season, marked the arguable pinnacle of Johnson’s career, as he averaged just under 24 points, over 12 assists, and a hair over six rebounds. (Sounds like Curry )

The Lakers would blaze through the postseason, losing only one game before the NBA Finals, when they dispatched the Boston Celtics 4-2, a series that included the immortal shot missed by Larry Bird in Game 2, when a wide-open Larry Legend missed a wide-open shot, clanking it just barely off the rim. Game over. Lakers win, and the series wasn’t the same after that, by everyone’s admission. The best offense in NBA history prevailed.

i have trouble seeing how they look alike when the warriors are built completely behind the three point shooting, and those lakers starters attempted less 3 pointers than curry made alone in any of the last three seasons. They also shot them way worse than he did.

td4mvp2k
11-20-2015, 02:54 PM
Of course, lakerfans will suck the dicks of whoever are on top :lol

Frontrunning faggots:lol lakerfan keeps reachin new lows

trypldubl
11-20-2015, 03:13 PM
Cuz he is shit at Ft's and avoids the ball like it has AIDS unless it's a lob ...
Your scenario on how to defend it makes perfect sense and the Spurs just may have the right athletes to pull it off. But if they do that lineup you mention they lose the offense and experience of Tim and Tony and Tim's paint anchoring. Will Pop really sit two of his stars in the the final 5 mins plus of key playoff games? I get he did that in "6" but that was with under a min. and it cost them. When down, like in last year's Finals Kerr/Luke go with te green at center Lineup much earlier than that and they dont care if they give up a few post scores to do so ...because they will trade 3's for 2's.

I know what you are saying in having Tim and Tony out there. Especially Tim…honestly I would rather have him in there with LMA or Bobo. I just figured that the rotations to would need to be fast and having both big out there might not work. That is what the regular season is for and hopefully Pop will experiment with that a bit. I know Tony works well with Tim and Manu, but I am just worried about the screens where he has to fight through them. Having the extra length with Manu or Green to contest shots would help and you still have Manu out there to run the offense….if he is healthy.

Killakobe81
11-20-2015, 04:06 PM
i have trouble seeing how they look alike when the warriors are built completely behind the three point shooting, and those lakers starters attempted less 3 pointers than curry made alone in any of the last three seasons. They also shot them way worse than he did.

Never said look I said they remind me of them based on the passing and the versatility of some of the players. Magic was a 69 PG that sometimes matched up with forwards. Worthy was a 69 pforward that played PF/SF with the speed of a guard. Coop defended all 3 positions 1-3. Again, as I already state it's not about 3's. it's about the pace, the passing and the mind-set. Never said it was a direct correlation.

You know what's funny Pat Riley called this out in an interview way back in time. he said His ideal team for the future would be 5 guys between 6 foot 6 and 6 foot 9 that could all run the floor, handle the ball and shoot. Which team sounds MOST like that? Curry is small but their small ball lineup is what Riles predicted for the future of the NBA. Those Lakers did not have that exactly but at times when Kareem left the floor it was sometimes Green Worthy Coop Magic and Scott All 5 could run and score. That is more of what reminds me of Showtime when I see the Warriors. Doesnt matter if they shoot more 3's they are getting easy buckets. It's like the modern day version of Showtime.

Raven
11-20-2015, 04:13 PM
Never said look I said they remind me of them based on the passing and the versatility of some of the players. Magic was a 69 PG that sometimes matched up with forwards. Worthy was a 69 pforward that played PF/SF with the speed of a guard. Coop defended all 3 positions 1-3. Again, as I already state it's not about 3's. it's about the pace, the passing and the mind-set. Never said it was a direct correlation.

You know what's funny Pat Riley called this out in an interview way back in time. he said His ideal team for the future would be 5 guys between 6 foot 6 and 6 foot 9 that could all run the floor, handle the ball and shoot. Which team sounds MOST like that? Curry is small but their small ball lineup is what Riles predicted for the future of the NBA. Those Lakers did not have that exactly but at times when Kareem left the floor it was sometimes Green Worthy Coop Magic and Scott All 5 could run and score. That is more of what reminds me of Showtime when I see the Warriors. Doesnt matter if they shoot more 3's they are getting easy buckets. It's like the modern day version of Showtime.

and how is that similar to the warriors in any shape or form? Curry is a pg in a pg body, Thompson is a pure sg, Barnes and draymond played sf and pf but that's about it, Bogut is a pure a center as it gets.. Also the passing, the sets and the way they play is completely different. Pretty much the only thing they have in common is that they played fast and scored a lot.. at least in my opinion..

Reck
11-20-2015, 05:24 PM

I said that they could take them. Defeating them is another matter entirely, but they have a decent shot.

DMC
11-20-2015, 05:25 PM
OP do you have a "buy one word get the rest at a discount" thread title coupon or do you think long thread titles are a cool schtick? How many years does "grow the fuck up" cover?

DeRozan m8
11-20-2015, 05:29 PM
What a stupid thread, Spurs are GS kryptonite.

With OPs track record of being wrong, I'm surprised he's not too embarrassed to post here by now tbh

Kidd K
11-20-2015, 06:31 PM
So is this faggot going to dicksuck the Warriors all season since his Lolkers are such a piping hot pile of shit this year?

daslicer
11-20-2015, 07:37 PM
To the OP how can the warriors be like the Lakers considering their best player scores over 30 a game on 50 percent shooting which is something that was never achieved by Kobe.

afireinside20
11-20-2015, 08:42 PM
All this dumbass wants is attention, cuz his Fakers suck ass this year, and next year , and the year after that.

Killakobe81
11-20-2015, 09:24 PM
and how is that similar to the warriors in any shape or form? Curry is a pg in a pg body, Thompson is a pure sg, Barnes and draymond played sf and pf but that's about it, Bogut is a pure a center as it gets.. Also the passing, the sets and the way they play is completely different. Pretty much the only thing they have in common is that they played fast and scored a lot.. at least in my opinion..

Again did you see them play? If you did not you wouldnt understand.