PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: J.R. Smith is a choker...

Clipper Nation
11-20-2015, 04:00 PM
...literally:

EXCLUSIVE: J.R. Smith accused of choking 19-year-old student near Chelsea pizza shop after teen mocked trade to Cavs

Former New York Knicks guard J.R. Smith has been accused of choking a 19-year-old high school student in Chelsea after the younger man quipped about the hoopster's trade to Cleveland.

Smith, 30, has not been arrested in connection to the alleged incident outside Artichoke Basille's Pizza about 4 a.m. on Nov. 13 at W. 17th St. and Tenth Ave., which shares a block with ultra-trendy celebrity hangout 1OAK.

It's not clear if Smith, a New Jersey native who was in town to play his former team the same day, was coming from the club.

The teen, Justin Brown, who wears braces and hails from Harlem, was with pals who chided Smith for ignoring their fan request for a photo.

Smith is seen on a cell phone video walking away from the group, sources said.

"That's why New York kicked you out, yo!" Brown remarked.

Brown told cops that after the verbal brush, Smith, who is 6-foot-6 and 225 pounds, checked him against the exterior of the building and put his hands around Brown's neck, police sources said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/exclusive-jr-smith-accused-choking-teen-chelsea-article-1.2441839

Mitch
11-20-2015, 04:06 PM
At least he wasn't in a car when this happened.

~O~
11-20-2015, 07:21 PM
...literally:

EXCLUSIVE: J.R. Smith accused of choking 19-year-old student near Chelsea pizza shop after teen mocked trade to Cavs

Former New York Knicks guard J.R. Smith has been accused of choking a 19-year-old high school student in Chelsea after the younger man quipped about the hoopster's trade to Cleveland.

Smith, 30, has not been arrested in connection to the alleged incident outside Artichoke Basille's Pizza about 4 a.m. on Nov. 13 at W. 17th St. and Tenth Ave., which shares a block with ultra-trendy celebrity hangout 1OAK.

It's not clear if Smith, a New Jersey native who was in town to play his former team the same day, was coming from the club.

The teen, Justin Brown, who wears braces and hails from Harlem, was with pals who chided Smith for ignoring their fan request for a photo.

Smith is seen on a cell phone video walking away from the group, sources said.

"That's why New York kicked you out, yo!" Brown remarked.

Brown told cops that after the verbal brush, Smith, who is 6-foot-6 and 225 pounds, checked him against the exterior of the building and put his hands around Brown's neck, police sources said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/exclusive-jr-smith-accused-choking-teen-chelsea-article-1.2441839

I thought you were trolling. Once I saw Artichoke....I said to myself "THIS ***ga".

DMC
11-20-2015, 07:37 PM
Why is that nigga in HS at 19? Sounds like someone else choked.

whitemamba
11-20-2015, 08:10 PM
Lmfao

100%duncan
11-20-2015, 08:22 PM
He chokes in the clutch and with the clutch.

lefty
11-20-2015, 10:50 PM
Is she a close friend ?

RsxPiimp
11-20-2015, 11:46 PM
Why is that nigga in HS at 19? Sounds like someone else choked.

:lol rbh