PDA

View Full Version : It's one game people, Relax

Kikoluna
11-20-2015, 10:40 PM
Unbelievable lol. We lose a game and all of a sudden we should trade everyone. We are still number 1 on west right? Relax. ..I don't know if you noticed. ..no manu or Tim in fourth.

Darius Bieber
11-20-2015, 10:42 PM
It's okay if we lose. It's definitely not okay if we lose to a team with ONE WIN while we play like shit. Inexcusable. Pathetic team.

TXstbobcat
11-20-2015, 10:43 PM
It's always Armageddon on this site after a loss. :lmao

TrainOfThought5
11-20-2015, 10:43 PM
It's okay if we lose. It's definitely not okay if we lose to a team with ONE WIN while we play like shit. Inexcusable. Pathetic team.

SpurPadre
11-20-2015, 10:45 PM
We're number 2 in the West and if we lose another game to an inferior team, we put ourselves in position to walk a fine line between 6th and 2nd seed again.

Lostwingman
11-20-2015, 10:48 PM
We are still number 1 on west right?

Shit, did the Warriors get their own conference or something?

UNT Eagles 2016
11-20-2015, 11:04 PM
We're number 2 in the West and if we lose another game to an inferior team, we put ourselves in position to walk a fine line between 6th and 2nd seed again.

:lol

Spurs going to New Orleans is like whenever the Packers go to Seattle, tbh

bic50
11-21-2015, 12:18 AM

More like pathetic performance, effort, focus.

tmtcsc
11-21-2015, 12:21 AM
It was a bad night all around. Pop said the offense was awful but I thought the defense was worse.

spurtech09
11-21-2015, 12:25 AM
R-E-L-A-X

cjw
11-21-2015, 02:46 AM
Hey, helps Pels get one game closer to the 8 seed and a matchup with the Ws. Because we know they'll give them trouble just like last year over a long 4 game series.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 03:44 AM
The Mavs got beat by the Pels in a similar style w/ Ryan Anderson/Ish Smith having their way. Anthony Davis actually left the game at half-time & they still blew out the Mavs.

Fireball
11-21-2015, 05:18 AM
Spurs only had a good quarter here and a good quarter there in the first twelve games and came away with victories because of inferior opponents. Pelicans clearly have their number though ...

SAGirl
11-21-2015, 02:49 PM
Spurs only had a good quarter here and a good quarter there in the first twelve games and came away with victories because of inferior opponents. Pelicans clearly have their number though ...
I think hyper athletic shotblockers like Davis and Ibaka have the Spurs number. Tony goes in a passive state, and once he's like that we can't get anything accomplished. When he tried to force things it wasn't a positive result either.

What is more alarming perhaps is that if Tony is having a bad game and unable to dish assists like he has been doing early in the season, the team plays awful basketball. Tony still makes a lot of things happen for us when he's playing well. Kawhi can get his own shots, but he was bad in this game too, and Kawhi is not a distributor. Neither is Danny.

To be frank, Danny has looked the worst of all the SL bc he's having to do too much of things he's bad at. Too much dribbling, too much penetrating into the paint with no purpose, since we know he can't finish, too many bad passes. He thrives in catch and shoot.

There were a short brief minutes in this game when Anderson played with the starting lineup and it was probably the best they looked. Anderson pressed things in transition maybe too much, but he made smart decisions and for a few minutes the ball moved well.

J_Paco
11-21-2015, 02:56 PM
I think hyper athletic shotblockers like Davis and Ibaka have the Spurs number. Tony goes in a passive state, and once he's like that we can't get anything accomplished. When he tried to force things it wasn't a positive result either.

What is more alarming perhaps is that if Tony is having a bad game and unable to dish assists like he has been doing early in the season, the team plays awful basketball. Tony still makes a lot of things happen for us when he's playing well. Kawhi can get his own shots, but he was bad in this game too, and Kawhi is not a distributor. Neither is Danny.

To be frank, Danny has looked the worst of all the SL bc he's having to do too much of things he's bad at. Too much dribbling, too much penetrating into the paint with no purpose, since we know he can't finish, too many bad passes. He thrives in catch and shoot.

There were a short brief minutes in this game when Anderson played with the starting lineup and it was probably the best they looked. Anderson pressed things in transition maybe too much, but he made smart decisions and for a few minutes the ball moved well.

Completely agree with everything you stated, but Aldridge needs to step up - although in this game he suffered a sprained ankle - taking charge in a game where everyone else is playing poorly.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 03:05 PM
OP freaking out. Ready to jump off a cliff. Makes thread to reassure himself.

boutons_deux
11-21-2015, 03:21 PM
All 3 Nov losses self-inflicted

timtonymanu
11-21-2015, 04:15 PM
Once Davis was confirmed to be back, I knew we would lose. This Pelicans team is a playoff roster when they are healthy.

Still though they are reasons to show concern for the Spurs level of play, but I will wait till March/April to evaluate the team.

Silver&Black
11-21-2015, 04:28 PM
Learn something new everyday...

TBH, I had no idea we were 1st in the West.