PDA

View Full Version : Credit to the pels but....

Horse
11-21-2015, 12:57 AM
You could see this team just had no effort tonight. I was at the game and they looked like they just wanted to get back home.

Darius Bieber
11-21-2015, 01:11 AM
Funny cuz they just had a three game home stand, with the next three at home too. No excuse.

NameLess Scrub
11-21-2015, 02:38 AM
Fell asleep, woke up to see they had lost.
Checked the 4th quarter.. garbage time with ~3 min left.
They got blown out by the Pelicans??

This is inexcusable.
It's last-season-losing-stupid-games-get-stuck-7th-seed-get-bumped-in-1st-round-by-LA-chokers inexcusable.

Horse
11-21-2015, 09:36 AM
Funny cuz they just had a three game home stand, with the next three at home too. No excuse.

That's my point they played like the knew they'd be back home tomorrow so fuck it.

Russ
11-21-2015, 11:22 AM
You could see this team just had no effort tonight. I was at the game and they looked like they just wanted to get back home.

Since the Pelicans essentially ruined their season last year, not much in the way of revenge.

EVAY
11-21-2015, 12:57 PM

What it looked like to me, too.

Spurs 4 The Win
11-21-2015, 04:15 PM
Fell asleep, woke up to see they had lost.
Checked the 4th quarter.. garbage time with ~3 min left.
They got blown out by the Pelicans??

This is inexcusable.
It's last-season-losing-stupid-games-get-stuck-7th-seed-get-bumped-in-1st-round-by-LA-chokers inexcusable.

We were the 6th seed homie

MultiTroll
11-21-2015, 04:38 PM
Ryan Anderson temporarily becoming Larry Bird on trey hurt.
But agree the D effort was not there, especially after it was obvious Anderson was in a coma.
He should have been crowded, hounded Bruce Bowen style.

Solid D
11-21-2015, 07:15 PM
Credit the Pelicans. Defensively, they were up into the Spurs, they knew their moves, they ate their food and left the Spurs no crumbs except what fell under the table. Spurs didn't help themselves at all. Poor movement and passing was less than crisp. Missed many of their open shots they did get.
Ken Maurer officiating crews nearly always let physical teams play, so there's that.

UNT Eagles 2016
11-21-2015, 09:17 PM
Parker was awful on both ends, tbh.

Spurtacular
11-21-2015, 09:40 PM

Young athletic teams on the road are always a worry for the Spurs. HCA is very important for that reason.

NameLess Scrub
11-23-2015, 08:57 AM
We were the 6th seed homie

You're right. My bad.