PDA

View Full Version : Parker Makes this Team Go!

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:15 AM
Pop is trying to force the Spurs to be Kawhi's and LMA's team. It's only had marginal success so far as we saw tonight. The problem is that we need Tony to get his. He needs the ball in his hands to be effective. Therefore, he needs at least 15-18 shot attempts per game. It has always been a known fact that Parker is the head of the snake and if he isn't given the opportunity to penetrate and carve up the defense as he is accustomed to doing, then we are at a disadvantage. Sure he was 3-10 tonight, but he's more of a volume shooter like Kobe. Kawhi and LMA can be efficient with under 10 shots per game so I say just let them get their stuff in the flow and allow 10-12 more shots a night for Tony. Then you will see us wreak some havoc. Vive la France!

Mnky
11-21-2015, 01:21 AM
Parker is the only one who has plays set up for him still.

Pop hasn't installed a system for Either of those guys yet.

But I do agree that Parker playing well may define how far we go.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:24 AM

True. Even now, the only guys who can really create their own shot consistently remain Tony and Manu. Mills and Kawhi to a lesser extent.

DAF86
11-21-2015, 01:25 AM
The only reason I could semi-agree with this is because an off-ball Parker is just so fucking useless.

KaiRMD1
11-21-2015, 01:27 AM
Unfortunately when Porker is off, old sport doesn't let go of the ball

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:29 AM
The only reason I could semi-agree with this is because an off-ball Parker is just so fucking useless.

He's much better with the ball. We need to let Tony shoot volume and the other guys get it in the flow. That's how we win - because he can't get it going with 8-10 shots per game but as we saw the game before this one, if he gets a rhythm with his shots, we usually win. He makes us go still. He is our PG, and although it's not saying much, he's a much better creator than Patty Mills.

apalisoc_9
11-21-2015, 01:30 AM

Parker is a system player I agree.

Kawhi and LMA has to rely on talent because parker never sets them up.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 01:30 AM
Porker airballed 4 layups & got a tech b/c he was pissed Ish was outplaying him:lol

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 01:32 AM
Pop is trying to force the Spurs to be Kawhi's and LMA's team.

He's not forcing nothing, it's Kawhi/LMA team now.

Do you really want Parker having more shots than them? :lol What a crazy/funny man.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 01:32 AM
Parker is a system player I agree.

Kawhi and LMA has to rely on talent because parker never sets them up.

Too bad Kawhi can't run the offense unlike Jimmy Butler. Porker would have been irrelevant.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:33 AM
Too bad Kawhi can't run the offense unlike Jimmy Butler. Porker would have been irrelevant.

Jimmy's handles are far superior to Kawhi's tbh. That's why Kawhi's not running the offense.

FkLA
11-21-2015, 01:34 AM
OP's avy and sig makes me think he is joking. Otherwise this is one of the dumbest ideas of all-time.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:35 AM

Do you really want Parker having more shots than them? :lol What a crazy/funny man.

I don't like Kawhi and LMA iso as a first option. That's not Spurs basketball. It's forced and unnecessary. They should get it in the flow unless the play is broken - then let them chuck it up one on one.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 01:35 AM
Jimmy's handles are far superior to Kawhi's tbh.

:lol

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:37 AM

What's so funny. It's true breh.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 01:40 AM
I don't like Kawhi and LMA iso as a first option. That's not Spurs basketball. It's forced and unnecessary. They should get it in the flow unless the play is broken - then let them chuck it up one on one.

Damn...you're so funny. Kawhi had Gordon on him in several possessions, what you expected, he should exploit that type of mismatch.

He was aggressive when he was supposed to be...just his shots weren't falling but he has to take those shots.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:40 AM
Unfortunately when Porker is off, old sport doesn't let go of the ball

Mark of a true Superstar HOFER. He takes responsibility and wants the ball in his hands even when things aren't going right. Not afraid of missing or failing. True leader.

apalisoc_9
11-21-2015, 01:43 AM

Kawhi is a top 5 player in the league..7 at worst. Kawhi wont run the offense, thats going against what the spurs are trying to do.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 01:45 AM
Jimmy's handles are far superior to Kawhi's tbh. That's why Kawhi's not running the offense.

Kawhi's offensive skillset isn't on par w/ Jimmy Butler/Paul George, he won't be a superstar until he improves his play-making skills.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 01:46 AM
Kawhi is a top 5 player in the league..7 at worst. Kawhi wont run the offense, thats going against what the spurs are trying to do.

Kawhi is a top 10 player b/c of he the best wing defender in the league & can also create his OWN shots. To be a top 5 player he has to be able to run the offense & make plays for his teammates.

SAGirl
11-21-2015, 01:47 AM
Is there a reason Calispurfan has Enrique Iglesias as an ID picture?
Is this a funny thread?

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:47 AM

Have you seen Jimmy Butler play? He's got handles and court vision unlike Kawhi. This guy has a complete game the likes of which we haven't seen since Michael. Complete monster. See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOUn25An6kM

apalisoc_9
11-21-2015, 01:50 AM
Kawhi is a top 10 player b/c of he the best wing defender in the league & can also create his OWN shots. To be a top 5 player he has to be able to run the offense & make plays for his teammates.

Nope. Disgaree with the idea that he has to run an offense in a team where Parker and Ginobili plays. Does not work like that tbh. The team sure dont operate like that.

Hes a 20ppg scorer-best defender in the league. Not even sure if you can name me a player that was 20ppg and best defender in the league and wasnt considered top 5.

No one in their right mind, unless you are a bulls fan would rate butler over kawhi...Butler is not even top 10 let alone 12...so you want to trade a top 7 player at worst for a top 15. Sounds stupid to me.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:53 AM
Is there a reason Calispurfan has Enrique Iglesias as an ID picture?
Is this a funny thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 01:54 AM
Have you seen Jimmy Butler play? This guy has a complete game the likes of which we haven't seen since Michael...

This guy's playing in the East against shitty teams most of times and is lucky that after the All Star he's selling contact and getting calls, he's nothing w/o the FTs...

DAF86
11-21-2015, 01:55 AM
Comparing a future hall of famer to Jimmy fucking Butler. :lol

apalisoc_9
11-21-2015, 01:55 AM

This guy's playing in the East against shitty teams most of times and is lucky that after the All Star he's selling contact and getting calls, he's nothing w/o the FTs...

Dude stop quoting idiots. :lol

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:56 AM

Umm, the East isn't shitty anymore bruh. And no, Jimmy IS a legit superstar. You obviously have not seen this tough street raised nigga play. Nice try.

apalisoc_9
11-21-2015, 01:56 AM
Comparing a future hall of famer to Jimmy fucking Butler. :lol

FkLA
11-21-2015, 01:57 AM
Kawhi's offensive skillset isn't on par w/ Jimmy Butler/Paul George, he won't be a superstar until he improves his play-making skills.

PG is too inefficient. KD isn't really a playmaker. LeBron is really the only SF that can be both a scorer and playmaker but he's a once in a generation player.

Lostwingman
11-21-2015, 01:57 AM
Mark of a true Superstar HOFER. He takes responsibility and wants the ball in his hands even when things aren't going right. Not afraid of missing or failing. True leader.
You could drown us all in a sea of cum with all the spin you put on this post.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:59 AM

Butler is one of the best players in the league right now. Arguably better than or equal to Kawhi and just a small cut below Lebron. Curry is still another level above all those guys but let's be real. Butler is a Superstar and will go down as one of the Bulls all time greats over Rose, obviously.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 01:59 AM
To be a top 5 player he has to be able to run the offense & make plays for his teammates.

Griffin is a playmaker? Shaq was a playmaker? Oh, they're bigs. So, bigmen can't be top 5 players or your requirements to be a top 5 player don't apply to everyone...

DAF86
11-21-2015, 02:01 AM
Butler is one of the best players in the league right now. Arguably better than or equal to Kawhi and just a small cut below Lebron. Curry is still another level above all those guys but let's be real. Butler is a Superstar and will go down as one of the Bulls all time greats over Rose, obviously.

As if I needed any more reassurence about my Jimmy Butler assesment on the NBA forum. :lol

apalisoc_9
11-21-2015, 02:01 AM

Dont quote me ever.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 02:04 AM
Dont quote me ever.

Ok :lol

SAGirl
11-21-2015, 02:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

:lmao

SAGirl
11-21-2015, 02:07 AM
Griffin is a playmaker? Shaq was a playmaker? Oh, they're bigs. So, bigmen can't be top 5 players or your requirements to be a top 5 player don't apply to everyone...

Griffin is a terrific passer though, and a very versatile big. Many star big men are actually terrific passers.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 02:10 AM
"Parker needs 18 FGA, LMA/Kawhi 10"

"Butler is the closest thing to Michael"

Stop smoking that shit...:lmao

Calispursfan11
Griffin is a terrific passer though, and a very versatile big. Many star big men are actually terrific passers.

Agree. Blake is the best PF in the league right now. Too bad the Clippers ran up against the Warriors and that derailed them. They will be fine though going forward. I remember when it wasn't even a comparison - LMA over Blake no question. Now it's clearly Blake over LMA.

Calispursfan11
"Parker needs 18 FGA, LMA/Kawhi 10"

"Butler is the closest thing to Michael"

Stop smoking that shit...:lmao

You can't handle the truth is all.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 02:12 AM

Of course many star big men were/are terrific passers, Tim, Pau Gasol...but I wouldn't say Griffin or Shaq are on that list.

SAGirl
11-21-2015, 02:15 AM
Of course many star big men were/are terrific passers, Pau Gasol, Tim Duncan but I wouldn't say Griffin or Shaq are on that list.

I think Shaq was an underrated passer bc he was so dominant, but that was an era that I didn't witness personally. Whether you think so or not, Griffin is actually a very good passer, so are guys that are a tier below, like Kevin Love.

Nathan89
11-21-2015, 02:15 AM
True. Even now, the only guys who can really create their own shot consistently remain Tony and Manu. Mills and Kawhi to a lesser extent.

Kawhi can get better shots for himself than Parker.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 02:17 AM
Dude stop quoting idiots.

I know, my bad. But Op's so funny/stupid/crazy to not quote him :lol

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 02:19 AM
Kawhi can get better shots for himself than Parker.

No. Parker creates more of his own shots whereas Kawhi gets more off assists or in stagnant dump in iso situations. Parker's FG% is also higher than Kawhi's this year so your argument is fundamentally flawed.

daslicer
11-21-2015, 02:21 AM
Of course many star big men were/are terrific passers, Tim, Pau Gasol...but I wouldn't say Griffin or Shaq are on that list.

I wish that was the case for both of them since they have had great success against the Spurs. Griffin was averaging 7.4 assists game against the Spurs last year in the playoffs. I don't know how you can't say he's not a great passer for his position. He went through a stretch last year when CP3 was injured where he was leading the clippers in assists. Shaq was always a great passer going back to when he played for the magic he had ability to find guys like D.Scott,Anderson, for 3's and set up other guys for lay ups and dunks.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 02:22 AM
Whether you think so or not, Griffin is actually a very good passer, so are guys that are a tier below, like Kevin Love.

Agree, a good passer doesn't mean terrific passer or a superstar playmaker. That was Kawhistorm's requisite of a top 5 player.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 02:24 AM
I wish that was the case for both of them since they have had great success against the Spurs. Griffin was averaging 7.4 assists game against the Spurs last year in the playoffs. I don't know how you can't say he's not a great passer for his position.
Yup, and that was crazy. But he's a good passer not that great.

Nathan89
11-21-2015, 02:27 AM
No. Parker creates more of his own shots whereas Kawhi gets more off assists or in stagnant dump in iso situations. Parker's FG% is also higher than Kawhi's this year so your argument is fundamentally flawed.

Kawhi take more 3's than Tony of course his fg% is lower. Before tonight though Kawhi still had the higher 2ptfg%(not sure if it changed).

daslicer
11-21-2015, 02:28 AM
Yup, and that was crazy. But he's a good passer not that great.

I disagree for their positions they are great passers.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 02:29 AM
PG is too inefficient. KD isn't really a playmaker. LeBron is really the only SF that can be both a scorer and playmaker but he's a once in a generation player.

KD was a pretty darn good playmaker when he played w/o Westbrook & won the MVP. Paul George plays in a shitty offensive system w/ shitty players, put him on the Spurs & he would be much more efficient. David West/Hibbert were his wingmen:lmao

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 02:31 AM
Agree. Blake is the best PF in the league right now. Too bad the Clippers ran up against the Warriors and that derailed them. They will be fine though going forward. I remember when it wasn't even a comparison - LMA over Blake no question. Now it's clearly Blake over LMA.

Blake passed LMA in 2013-14.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 02:32 AM
put him on the Spurs & he would be much more efficient

Well, people said the same about LMA and still...

Just kidding. He'll be fine, Kawhi'll be fine, the Spurs will be fine.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 02:32 AM
Nope. Disgaree with the idea that he has to run an offense in a team where Parker and Ginobili plays. Does not work like that tbh. The team sure dont operate like that.

Hes a 20ppg scorer-best defender in the league. Not even sure if you can name me a player that was 20ppg and best defender in the league and wasnt considered top 5.

No one in their right mind, unless you are a bulls fan would rate butler over kawhi...Butler is not even top 10 let alone 12...so you want to trade a top 7 player at worst for a top 15. Sounds stupid to me.

Butler is the best SG in the game over wack ass Harden.

apalisoc_9
11-21-2015, 02:35 AM

You are a smart dude man. Dont let emotions get through you bro..I wont be able to name 6 players that could have led last year rockets to a 2nd seed and wcf...

Harden will eventually play at his superstar level.

Even the most delusioanl of bulls fan would rate harden over butler.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 02:54 AM

Absolutely. Harden is garbage, inefficient and can't/or doesn't play a lick of defense.

apalisoc_9
11-21-2015, 03:01 AM
I hate the beard but seriously name me players that could have done what harden did last year to houston..:lol

100%duncan
11-21-2015, 03:27 AM
Op must be kiddi g. These takes tbh

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 03:31 AM
I hate the beard but seriously name me players that could have done what harden did last year to houston..:lol

That was LAST season & he was on the bench when his team's season was on the line against the Clippers :lolalong w/ going 2-11 & committing 12 TOs when they got eliminated, what a great season he had:lmao. When the refs aren't blowing the whistle dude isn't better than Butler, he went 4-18 w/ 4TOs this season against the same Warriors Butler styled on. He has reverted to being the worst defender in the league which is a major issue. His 2014-15 season is looking as flukish as Lance Stephenson's 2013-14 season.

Harden is a better volume scorer but Butler RIGHT NOW is the best all-around shooting guard.

apalisoc_9
11-21-2015, 04:34 AM
That was LAST season & he was on the bench when his team's season was on the line against the Clippers :lolalong w/ going 2-11 & committing 12 TOs when they got eliminated, what a great season he had:lmao. When the refs aren't blowing the whistle dude isn't better than Butler, he went 4-18 w/ 4TOs this season against the same Warriors Butler styled on. He has reverted to being the worst defender in the league which is a major issue. His 2014-15 season is looking as flukish as Lance Stephenson's 2013-14 season.

Harden is a better volume scorer but Butler RIGHT NOW is the best all-around shooting guard.

As a spursfan, you should know no player is in the world is free of bad playoff series. Manu, Tim, kawhi all had their fair share. Jordan couldnt even beat a young Magics team in 95. Shit happens bro.

You still didnt name 7 players that could have done what harden did last year for his team.

I mean Butler is scoring less than Kawhi in significantly more minutes and you expect him to be better than harden?:lol..

Cmon man, he cant even score at kawhi rate or his efficiency :lol

And now you put him over a legit top 7 player in the league. No on in their right mind would rank butler in the 7, not even top 12
l.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:06 AM
As a spursfan, you should know no player is in the world is free of bad playoff series. Manu, Tim, kawhi all had their fair share. Jordan couldnt even beat a young Magics team in 95. Shit happens bro.

You still didnt name 7 players that could have done what harden did last year for his team.

I mean Butler is scoring less than Kawhi in significantly more minutes and you expect him to be better than harden?:lol..

And now you put him over a legit top 7 player in the league. No on in their right mind would rank butler in the 7, not even top 12
l.

Jerry Stackhouse once averaged 29 & led the league in total points scored; there have been All-Star players w/ a lightning in a bottle seasons.

James Harden has had 4 consecutive mediocre playoff series dating back to the 2012:
-2012: Finals
-2013: Shot 39% & averaged 5 TOs against OKC
-2014: Got outplayed by the same Damien Gizzard that Porker took to school
-2015: Already covered it

I'm not sure what you are talking about saying Jimmy Buckets isn't an efficient scorer b/c he plays more minutes when he's basically averaging the same as Kawhi while taking 2 LESS shots.:lol

-James Harden is an overhyped Gilbert Arenas.
-Jimmy Butler is Pippen lite (not as good a playmaker/rebounder)
-Kawhi is a richman's Ron Artest
-Paul George is T-Mac 2.0 (Rockets version)

B/w Kawhi/Butler/George:
-Kawhi is the best rebounder/defender/postup player
-George is the best shooter/scorer/most athletic
-Butler is the best driver
-Butler/George are equivalent playmakers but Kawhi lags behind

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:27 AM
LOL THE BEST PF ??????????? :lmao

Anthony Davis is the best PF in the league when he's healthy & playing w/ competent teammates.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:28 AM
BANDWAGON FANS,BLAME KAWHI BECAUSE HE PLAY 1 SO FAR SO GD GAME & THE SPURS LOST:blah

FOH, read before you open your pie hole.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:33 AM
NO,AD IS OVERRATED & OVERHYPE

RICH MAN ARTEST :lmao

Eat shit & die.

dabom
11-21-2015, 08:47 AM
OP is a dumbass. Pop would call you a dumbass.

TrainOfThought5
11-21-2015, 08:59 AM

TrainOfThought5
11-21-2015, 09:03 AM

Thats going to hold us back. With Parker playing Jekel and Hyde and Manu missing half the season, Kawhi needs to improve his ballhandling, vision, and learn to orchestrate the offense and distribute the ball.

Horse
11-21-2015, 09:42 AM
Pop is trying to force the Spurs to be Kawhi's and LMA's team. It's only had marginal success so far as we saw tonight. The problem is that we need Tony to get his. He needs the ball in his hands to be effective. Therefore, he needs at least 15-18 shot attempts per game. It has always been a known fact that Parker is the head of the snake and if he isn't given the opportunity to penetrate and carve up the defense as he is accustomed to doing, then we are at a disadvantage. Sure he was 3-10 tonight, but he's more of a volume shooter like Kobe. Kawhi and LMA can be efficient with under 10 shots per game so I say just let them get their stuff in the flow and allow 10-12 more shots a night for Tony. Then you will see us wreak some havoc. Vive la France!

I'm in no way a Leonard vs. Parker faggot but did you see what happened last night when Tony tried to take over?

Horse
11-21-2015, 09:47 AM

l.

Harden had a shit ton of help and I don't mean his teammates

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 10:08 AM
Thats going to hold us back. With Parker playing Jekel and Hyde and Manu missing half the season, Kawhi needs to improve his ballhandling, vision, and learn to orchestrate the offense and distribute the ball.

True that Kawhi needs to improve his ballhandling. But he will never have better handles than Tony or Jimmy Butler, tbh so he'll be incapable of running the offense even for short stretches. He has a lot of facets to his game but poor ballhandling and passing are what's going to hold him back from true superstar Kobe/Lebron and soon Jimmy Butler level. Kawhi is simply not very good at these things and I don't see that aspect of his game growing much at this point.

If you guys are unhappy with Parker at the point, then think of a viable alternative to run the offense. There is none on this team. Manu is great this year but he's gonna play 20 mins a game and sit every other game. Patty is a lightsout instant offense but garbage as a playmaker. McCallumand Kyle are too green and Kyle definitely needs a couple more stints in the D League before being put back in an NBA uniform. He's bad.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 10:12 AM

You can't handle the truth is all and you are acting out.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 10:17 AM
I'm in no way a Leonard vs. Parker faggot but did you see what happened last night when Tony tried to take over?

Spurs need to have the mentality that Tony takes over from the getgo and let him dominate the ball starting in the first quarter, not waiting to see if everyone else is meh, then and only then letting Tony go to work. He needs to get his throughout. That's how we can punish teams. If you look at the way he's playing this year, his capabilities are really still at a high level. Pop's conscious effort to treat him like a second stringer role player will not work.

apalisoc_9
11-21-2015, 11:24 AM
Jerry Stackhouse once averaged 29 & led the league in total points scored; there have been All-Star players w/ a lightning in a bottle seasons.

James Harden has had 4 consecutive mediocre playoff series dating back to the 2012:
-2012: Finals
-2013: Shot 39% & averaged 5 TOs against OKC
-2014: Got outplayed by the same Damien Gizzard that Porker took to school
-2015: Already covered it

I'm not sure what you are talking about saying Jimmy Buckets isn't an efficient scorer b/c he plays more minutes when he's basically averaging the same as Kawhi while taking 2 LESS shots.:lol

-James Harden is an overhyped Gilbert Arenas.
-Jimmy Butler is Pippen lite (not as good a playmaker/rebounder)
-Kawhi is a richman's Ron Artest
-Paul George is T-Mac 2.0 (Rockets version)

B/w Kawhi/Butler/George:
-Kawhi is the best rebounder/defender/postup player
-George is the best shooter/scorer/most athletic
-Butler is the best driver
-Butler/George are equivalent playmakers but Kawhi lags behind

You are comparing harden to jerry stockhouse? :lol

KL2
11-21-2015, 11:49 AM
KD was a pretty darn good playmaker when he played w/o Westbrook & won the MVP. Paul George plays in a shitty offensive system w/ shitty players, put him on the Spurs & he would be much more efficient. David West/Hibbert were his wingmen:lmao

Paul George gets a ton of leeway with Indiana, he doesn't play championship ball, he doesn't follow a system. He can put up whatever he wants because in the end it doesn't matter, nobody gets up to even play his team. He played on one of the youngest, most athletic teams in the league, and that it's self is a system that a player like Leonard has never had.

Both Butler and George are products of the East. During George's "superstar" year he needed 7 games to get out of 1st against a 38 win Hawks team, and 6 against a 42 win Wizards team. Just last year Butler needed 6 games to get out the 1st against a 41 win Bucks team, I can imagine the flack a player like Leonard would be getting struggling to beat these teams lol.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 01:34 PM

Shut up bitch. Pop is the dumbass and senile in his approach.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 01:57 PM
I'm not sure what you are talking about saying Jimmy Buckets isn't an efficient scorer

He means Kawhi 51.6 FG% Butler 45.9 FG%.

Only 4 player in the league are averaging 20+points on 50 FG%. Curry, LeBron, Griffin, and Kawhi.

Kawhi is a richman's Ron Artest
Nah. I'm too young but can't remember the last time that Artest with the Pacers/Kings was considered as top #5 on MVP talks like Kawhi this season.

Butler/George are equivalent playmakers
You're talking about Butler like he's a fantastic playmaker. To be clear, Butler's averaging 3 apg...Even Parker averages more, and we know his lack of playmaker skills as point guard.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 02:13 PM
Over the years, since 2011 I've heard about him...

-"Kawhi will never score more 15 ppg, he doesn't have the aggressive mentality to be an offensive player, he's just good on defense"

-"Kawhi will never be a star, he's just a role player"

Now, he's a prolific and efficient scorer and the media say he's a true star, top 5-10 in the league.

Good to read from the same idiots "Kawhi will never be a superstar" "He can't lead a team on offense"...because in a few years he'll make you eat your words...again.

daslicer
11-21-2015, 02:17 PM
Over the years, since 2011 I've heard about him...

-"Kawhi will never score more 15 ppg, he doesn't have the aggressive mentality to be an offensive player, he's just good on defense"

-"Kawhi will never be a star, he's just a role player"

Now, he's a prolific and efficient scorer and the media say he's a true star, top 5-10 in the league.

Good to read from the same idiots "Kawhi will never be a superstar" "blah blah what's going to hold him back from uperstar"...because in a few years he'll make you eat your words...again.

Hopefully his passing and playmaking will be better by then.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 02:27 PM
Hopefully his passing and playmaking will be better by then.
Well, I wouldn't bet against him.

But if he's just basically a scorer I wouldn't be disappointed, while he can score efficiently and maintain his high level on defense like he's doing this season.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 03:43 PM
He means Kawhi 51.6 FG% Butler 45.9 FG%.

Only 4 player in the league are averaging 20+points on 50 FG%. Curry, LeBron, Griffin, and Kawhi.

Idiot, Kawhi doesn't get to the line as often thus his point per shots are less than Butlers.

Nah. I'm too young but can't remember the last time that Artest with the Pacers/Kings was considered as top #5 on MVP talks like Kawhi this season.

Idiot, I used the "richman's" qualifier for a reason. Before he got suspended, Artest was going beast mode on both end of the court but you were in diapers...:baby

You're talking about Butler like he's a fantastic playmaker. To be clear, Butler's averaging 3 apg...Even Parker averages more, and we know his lack of playmaker skills as point guard.

Idiot, he has to share the ball w/ Rose when he's in the lineup & they also like to run the offense through Pau & at times through Noah. Even Kirk handles the ball a lot but if you watched the game yesterday night you would have seen what I was talking about. You are what's called a "stat whore", you need to change your diapers before you are allowed a seat at the big boys table.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:02 PM
Paul George gets a ton of leeway with Indiana, he doesn't play championship ball, he doesn't follow a system. He can put up whatever he wants because in the end it doesn't matter, nobody gets up to even play his team. He played on one of the youngest, most athletic teams in the league, and that it's self is a system that a player like Leonard has never had.

Both Butler and George are products of the East. During George's "superstar" year he needed 7 games to get out of 1st against a 38 win Hawks team, and 6 against a 42 win Wizards team. Just last year Butler needed 6 games to get out the 1st against a 41 win Bucks team, I can imagine the flack a player like Leonard would be getting struggling to beat these teams lol.

Bruh, the 2013-14 Pacers were a mess after the All-Star break as Hibbert was putting up double-doughnuts & Lance Stephenson showed his true color. The Bulls were starting Noah who was the worst player in the postseason & Rose/Pau were very inconsistent. Not to mention the Hawks & the Bucks are all solid playoffs teams, not some walkovers (the 2008 Celtics need 7 games to win beat the 37 win Hawks). At the end of the day, Butler had a very good series against the Bucks & so did Paul George against the Hawks, blame their teammates.

If you want to go that route where was Kawhi against the Mavs in 2014 when he was being guarded by Monta who was also killing him on the other end. The series went to 7 when the Spurs were a historically great team b/c Kawhi was getting outplayed by washed up Shawn Marion/Vince Carter:lol. Paul George/Butler would have murdered those fools.

dabom
11-21-2015, 04:08 PM
Monta never guarded Kawhi one on one you dumbass and when he did, he got murdered. They were sending help defense at Kawhi and the shooters were cold you stupid fuck. And Pop never adjusted and they had a miracle 3 by Vince Carter or else it goes to 5. Some people are dumbasses in here about their Spurs history. :lmao

dabom
11-21-2015, 04:09 PM
Monta guarding Kawhi one-on-one. That's stretching it you stupid fuck. :lmao

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 04:12 PM
Kawhi doesn't get to the line as often
He doesn't get to the line as often so what?

Before he got suspended, Artest was going beast mode on both end of the court but you were in diapers...:baby

Beast mode to be considered for MVP? I don't think so...

Anyway, it's funny if I was in diapers...you too. I'm 20 years old and you said you're what...22?

Idiot, he has to share the ball w/ Rose when he's in the lineup & they also like to run the offense through Pau & at times through Noah. Even Kirk handles the ball a lot but if you watched the game yesterday night you would have seen what I was talking about
In fact, I was watching the game and posting here about that. And frankly, I'm not impressed by his "playmakers skills"...

"Idiot"...Are you mad? :lol

dabom
11-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Monta .048WS/48 2014 playoffs. :lmao

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 04:21 PM
The series went to 7 when the Spurs were a historically great team b/c Kawhi was getting outplayed by washed up Shawn Marion/Vince Carter:lol.

Kawhi was guarding Monta Ellis the whole series until game 6 but according to you...he was guarding Marion/Carter in the series?

"If you watched the series you would have seen what I was talking about"

This guy... :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSVzjUP8dVs

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:25 PM
Monta guarding Kawhi one-on-one. That's stretching it you stupid fuck. :lmao

Kawhi could have just shot over Monta (ala Harrison Barnes when he was being guarded by Porker) but his dumb ass insisted on backing down TOWARDS the help:lol to shoot a jump hook & when the double came he didn't know what to do:lmao (bunch of TOs). Carlisle knew his bamma ass was RAW as fuck & exposed him.

Monta never guarded Kawhi one on one you dumbass and when he did, he got murdered. They were sending help defense at Kawhi and the shooters were cold you stupid fuck. And Pop never adjusted and they had a miracle 3 by Vince Carter or else it goes to 5. Some people are dumbasses in here about their Spurs history. :lmao

The shooters weren't cold against the Mavs, Carlisle DARED Porker/Kawhi/Manu/Tim to beat him one-on-one & had Calderon face guarding Danny thus he couldn't even get a shot attempt. Manu was the only one that took advantage & tore them up by running PnRs w/ Tiago. Shawn Marion outplayed Kawhi for the first 2 games (embarrassed him in Gm2) & Vince outplayed Kawhi in Gm 5/6. Monta outplayed him for the entirety of the series.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:28 PM
Kawhi was guarding Monta Ellis the whole series until game 6 but according to you...he was guarding Marion/Carter in the series?

"If you watched the series you would have seen what I was talking about"

This guy... :lmao

You fuckin' idiot, Vince/Marion play the SAME POSITION as Kawhi so I'm going to compare him to his counterparts. Marion was guarding Porker & did a better job on him than Kawhi did against Monta despite having shitty help defense (Dirk/Dalembert vs. Tim/Tiago:lmao)

dabom
11-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Vince played shooting guard you stupid fuck. Wow. You must be the biggest dumbass on ST.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Monta .048WS/48 2014 playoffs. :lmao
Idiot, he was the best player on a team that gave the 2014 Spurs their toughest series. Fuck your WS/48 when Blair is #1:lmao. GmSc on Bball ref is the best indicator of ACTUALLY productivity.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 04:36 PM
You fuckin' idiot, Vince/Marion play the SAME POSITION as Kawhi so I'm going to compare him to his counterparts.

Yup. Another stupid thing you posted in this thread.

It's necessary to watch both guys playing some one on one on the court to say one player outplayed other.

dabom
11-21-2015, 04:39 PM
2013-14 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/cartevi01/gamelog/2014/)
DAL (http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/DAL/2014.html)
NBA (http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2014.html)
SG

Vince carter. This guy is the biggest faggot in ST for reals.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:39 PM
Vince played shooting guard you stupid fuck. Wow. You must be the biggest dumbass on ST.

Quit splitting hairs, Vince was a wingplayer who played both SG/SF (he played SF for most of his career). I actually remember him drawing a couple of offensive fouls on Kawhi in that series when Kawhi would stick his off arm out when he tried to drive. Monta/Vince guard Kawhi more than anyone in that series & Danny tried to guard Vince (when Kawhi was on Monta) but he couldn't handle him in the post.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:40 PM
2013-14 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/cartevi01/gamelog/2014/)
DAL (http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/DAL/2014.html)
NBA (http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2014.html)
SG

Vince carter. This guy is the biggest faggot in ST for reals.

Old ass Vince was more PRODUCTIVE than Kawhi. Cry!

dabom
11-21-2015, 04:40 PM
Splitting hairs? You don't know Spurs basketball son. Stop embarrassing yourself.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 04:41 PM
You must be the biggest dumbass on ST.

After he said Monta/Carter/Marion MVPs...I'm starting to think you're right. :lol

dabom
11-21-2015, 04:42 PM
Look everyone can read you are a dumbass. It's not up to you or me. They can read your sorry ass assessments. :lmao

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:43 PM
Yup. Another stupid thing you posted in this thread.

It's necessary to watch both guys playing some one on one on the court to say one player outplayed other.

I guess Tim has never outplayed Shaq in a series b/c Shaq plays center & Tim is a PF:wakeup

dabom
11-21-2015, 04:43 PM
After he said Monta/Carter/Marion MVPs...I'm starting to think you're right. :lol

The guy is a kawhi basher in a kawhi alt name. Don't listen to his bias. He keeps changing narrative as we go along. :lol

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:44 PM
Splitting hairs? You don't know Spurs basketball son. Stop embarrassing yourself.

You're knowledge of basketball is encompassed in boxscores.

dabom
11-21-2015, 04:46 PM
40% shooter. :lmao

dabom
And I watched all the games you dumbass. :lmao

Kawhitstorm
The guy is a kawhi basher in a kawhi alt name. Don't listen to his bias. He keeps changing narrative as we go along. :lol

LMAO, at changing the narrative when y'all are going back to previous seasons to judge players in the current 2015-16. Y'all are like the Porker dick-riders:lmao

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:47 PM
And I watched all the games you dumbass. :lmao

So did my dog, let me ask him about his assessment & I'll get back to you.

Kawhitstorm
40% shooter. :lmao

What happened in Gm 5/6?

dabom
So did my dog, let me ask him about his assessment & I'll get back to you.

Probably better than yours. :lmao

dabom
11-21-2015, 04:48 PM
What happened in Gm 5/6?

What happened in game 1,2,3,4,7?

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 04:49 PM
I guess Tim has never outplayed Shaq in a series b/c Shaq plays center & Tim is a PF:wakeup

Damn...How stupid can you be? We saw Tim playing one and one and scoring against Shaq...:wakeup

But you said we watched Carter doing the same thing against Kawhi... and that never happened in the whole series.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:49 PM

Your were drinking from a sippy cup & playing w/ your toy cars so log off fam.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 04:53 PM
Your were drinking from a sippy cup & playing w/ your toy cars so log off fam.

What about you...fam?

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:56 PM
What happened in game 1,2,3,4,7?

Gm 1-2: Marion
Gm 3: Monta tore Kawhi another one
Gm 4: All 3 sucked
Gm 5-6: Vince
Gm 7 was basically all Porker

So basically, Kawhi had one good game in a Spurs victory & that was when the Spurs blew the Mavs out of the water in Gm 7 (the game was essentially over at half-time courtesy of Porker)

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 04:57 PM
What about you...fam?

I was getting my dick sucked by your mom in the other room while watching the game.

spurtech09
11-21-2015, 04:57 PM
I think spurs need to move the ball better...share the ball.......ball movement......Team movement..

spurtech09
11-21-2015, 04:58 PM
no more hero ball....

dabom
11-21-2015, 04:58 PM
I think spurs need to move the ball better...share the ball.......ball movement......Team movement..

Me too. I'm tired of dribble dribble dribble.

Clipper Nation
11-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Griffin is a playmaker?

spurtech09
11-21-2015, 05:03 PM

What does this have to do with the Spurs?

SAGirl
11-21-2015, 05:06 PM
There was a discussion earlier in the thread where someone mentioned Griffin was not an elite passer. I pointed out that in fact he is very good, and so are other superstar bigs in the league.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:06 PM
Damn...How stupid can you be? We saw Tim playing one and one and scoring against Shaq...:wakeup

But you said we watched Carter doing the same thing against Kawhi... and that never happened in the whole series.

Off the top of my head I remember Kawhi guarding Vince a couple of times in Gm 3 & lost him when he was scrambling on defense which resulted in a couple of 3s that irated Pop. On the other end Vince was on Kawhi plenty of times.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 05:08 PM
If you have not yet realized this thread is about Butler and Griffin playmakers skills...

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:08 PM
Probably better than yours. :lmao

I guess since you are a simpleton someone who speaks nonsense would make more sense to you.:toast

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 05:11 PM
On the other end Vince was on Kawhi plenty of times.

So...you said SuperMontaMVP was guarding Kawhi in the whole series but now Vince was on him plenty of times? C'mon...

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:11 PM
If you have not yet realized this thread is about Butler and Griffin playmakers skills...

I guess playmaking is not a skillset or asset, it's just like taking a dump in your diaper or wetting your bed; two things that are near & dear to you.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:12 PM
So...you said SuperMontaMVP was guarding Kawhi in the whole series but now Vince was on him plenty of times? C'mon...

Last I checked Monta didn't play 48 minutes per game.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:13 PM

Not much besides pwning a couple of idiotic ST posters.

dabom
11-21-2015, 05:13 PM
This faggot is comparing both their good game accomplishments against kawhi. What a dumbass biased cuck tbh. :lmao

spurtech09
11-21-2015, 05:14 PM
If you have not yet realized this thread is about Butler and Griffin playmakers skills...Last time I checked the title Thread said Tony Parker makes team go? lol

dabom
11-21-2015, 05:15 PM
Last time I checked the title Thread said Tony Parker makes team go? lol

He was being sarcastic with you. :lol

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 05:17 PM
I guess playmaking is not a skillset or asset, it's just like taking a dump in your diaper or wetting your bed; two things that are near & dear to you.

It takes a special set of skills to be considered a playmaker...but I won't play this game since becoming "semantic" is ChumpDumb's thing.

spurtech09
11-21-2015, 05:19 PM
He was being sarcastic with you. :lolalright lol.....

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:21 PM
This faggot is comparing both their good game accomplishments against kawhi. What a dumbass biased cuck tbh. :lmao

Idiot, Vince/Marion did absolutely nothing ever since they cucked Kawhi. Marion essentially retired & Vince has become a bench warmer. He got outplayed by two washed up players 4 out of 7 games, when they had no business being on the court:lmao.

dabom
11-21-2015, 05:22 PM
I already murdered your shitty takes. Just stop already lol.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:23 PM
It takes a special set of skills to be considered a playmaker...but I won't play this game since becoming "semantic" is ChumpDumb's thing.

You don't have the ability to play the "semantics" games b/c your IQ is lacking.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 05:23 PM
Last I checked Monta didn't play 48 minutes per game.

Neither Kawhi.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:24 PM
I already murdered your shitty takes. Just stop already lol.

You must be one of those retards who gets a trophy for being a retard. "murdered":lmao

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:25 PM
Neither Kawhi.

Kawhi was busy picking up fouls in Gms 1/2 & licking his wound on the bench for a good chunk of the series.:lol

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 05:26 PM
You don't have the ability to play the "semantics" games b/c your IQ is lacking.

Says the guy who posted "Monta Ellis MVP"...Your IQ is so high.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:27 PM

Says the guy who posted "Monta Ellis MVP"...Your IQ is so high.

Show me the post instead of pulling shit out of your diapers. In anycase Kawhi did make Monta seem like an MVP, podium game:lol

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 05:27 PM
Kawhi was busy picking up fouls in Gms 1/2 & licking his wound on the bench for a good chunk of the series.:lol

And "Kawhi was guarded by Monta...not by Carter...I mean by Marion...not..by..." :lol

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:28 PM
And "Kawhi was guarded by Monta...not by Carter...I mean by Marion...not..by..." :lol

It didn't matter if he was being guarded by Rick Carlisle dude was sorry as fuck.:lol That series was nothing like the Clippers series where he was destroying Matt Barnes before Blake starting doubling him b/c Diaw couldn't make an outside shot.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 05:35 PM
It didn't matter if he was being guarded by Rick Carlisle...

Obviously, it didn't matter...since you change your version of the defensive assignments in every post.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:43 PM
Obviously, it didn't matter...since you change your version of the defensive assignments in every post.

Do you want me to give you second to second analysis of who was guarding Kawhi. Take your L & log off b/c you are simply splitting hairs when presented w/ FACTS instead of providing a rebuttal w/ PROOF. Enjoy licking your wounds, PEACE!

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 05:52 PM
Do you want me to give you second to second analysis of who was guarding Kawhi.

Hell no...you'll be wrong again.

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 05:55 PM
I wonder why this guy is acting like he never said "I'm in my mid 20s"...:lol

steeledl
11-21-2015, 05:58 PM
Agree.... Kawhi is playing way too much hero ball which is killing our offense. No rhythm, not putting any pressure on defenses,.... crazy to see how far our offense has fallen in the past two years.

dabom
11-21-2015, 06:00 PM
Kawhi is a top 5 player in the game faggot. Spurs are lucky to have him.

daslicer
11-21-2015, 06:11 PM
Kawhi is a top 5 player in the game faggot. Spurs are lucky to have him.

It's the other way around. He's lucky the spurs drafted him versus some other team because his career would have taken a totally different trajectory.

dabom
11-21-2015, 06:30 PM
Duncan and Manu
would be retired faggot. Kawhi already had the drive before joining the spurs.

FkLA
11-21-2015, 06:43 PM
It's the other way around. He's lucky the spurs drafted him versus some other team because his career would have taken a totally different trajectory.

The same can be said for everyone on the roster except Timmy and Manu. Timmy because he's a once in a generation player and Manu because he's as unique as it gets. Enrique for example would've basically been Leandro Barbosa if it wasn't for Pop.

spurtech09
11-21-2015, 06:48 PM
Agree.... Kawhi is playing way too much hero ball which is killing our offense. No rhythm, not putting any pressure on defenses,.... crazy to see how far our offense has fallen in the past two years.agree......

KL2
11-21-2015, 07:47 PM
Bruh, the 2013-14 Pacers were a mess after the All-Star break as Hibbert was putting up double-doughnuts & Lance Stephenson showed his true color. The Bulls were starting Noah who was the worst player in the postseason & Rose/Pau were very inconsistent. Not to mention the Hawks & the Bucks are all solid playoffs teams, not some walkovers (the 2008 Celtics need 7 games to win beat the 37 win Hawks). At the end of the day, Butler had a very good series against the Bucks & so did Paul George against the Hawks, blame their teammates.

-Post all star break '13-14 Paul George was shooting 39% from the field, he was heavily responsible for their struggles as a team with all his ball hogging. Like I said, PG doesn't play championship quality ball. Why do you think David West left? He said he was tired of babysitting, he literally gave up $10 mill guaranteed to get away from that locker room lmao.

The Hawks and Bucks are not good teams, that's like playing the Kings in the 1st round. Teams like the Heat/Celtics used to always play down to their competition then turn it up when it mattered, the Bulls got blown out in game 7 last year while Butler had a poor offensive showing. The Bulls won 50 games last year in the East clinching the 3 seed, 50 wins in the West gets you the 7th seed. They'd probably get the 8th seed had they been in the West last year.

If you want to go that route where was Kawhi against the Mavs in 2014 when he was being guarded by Monta who was also killing him on the other end. The series went to 7 when the Spurs were a historically great team b/c Kawhi was getting outplayed by washed up Shawn Marion/Vince Carter:lol. Paul George/Butler would have murdered those fools.

That was when Parker was still hero balling and was the #1 option, that's why that series went 7 games lol, the Spurs weren't playing championship ball then, it was when he was forced to take a reduced role from re-injuring his ankle allowing Leonard to get more opportunities on offense. Leonard was still the 5th or 6th option on offense, they wouldn't even clear out for him, just crowd him on post ups.

Leonard isn't even the same player he was in '13-14, he's improved levels on both sides of the ball.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 07:57 PM
Agree.... Kawhi is playing way too much hero ball which is killing our offense. No rhythm, not putting any pressure on defenses,.... crazy to see how far our offense has fallen in the past two years.

It's a damn shame I said!

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 08:16 PM
HE SHOULD PLAY LIKE THAT AND LET HIM DEVELOP,THE SPURS IS NOT 2014 SPURS ANYMORE,IT WON'ZT WORK,IF HE CAN'T DEVELOPE,THE SPURS HAS NO CHANCE TO MAKES THE FINALS AGAIN

Calm down breh. And... What's with all the CAPS!? It's ANNOYING!

daslicer
11-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Duncan and Manu
would be retired faggot. Kawhi already had the drive before joining the spurs.

:lol Showing your intelligence. No team would have been willing to develop Kawhi's offensive game like the way the spurs did. Even Kawhi's agent admitted that Kawhi was lucky to be drafted by the Spurs and that if he wasn't he wouldn't be as good as he is now.

random21
11-21-2015, 09:05 PM
Have you seen Jimmy Butler play? He's got handles and court vision unlike Kawhi. This guy has a complete game the likes of which we haven't seen since Michael. Complete monster. See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOUn25An6kM

Props to Jimmy Butler, but he is not a top 5 player in the league like Kawhi....
Kawhi would have better numbers all around if he played minutes like Jimmy Butler...

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 09:16 PM
-Post all star break '13-14 Paul George was shooting 39% from the field, he was heavily responsible for their struggles as a team with all his ball hogging. Like I said, PG doesn't play championship quality ball. Why do you think David West left? He said he was tired of babysitting, he literally gave up $10 mill guaranteed to get away from that locker room lmao.

The '13-'14 Pacers had a melt down around the all-star break & everyone on the team went on a downward spiral. D-West left b/c he was washed-up & was losing minutes to guys such as Scola/Levoy Allen last season:lol along w/ his boy Hibbert being shipped out. Bird essential gave him an ultimatum that he could opt-out & chase a ring or opt-in & rot on the bench b/c the team was rebuilding. He's at the end of his career & has made plenty of money so he went ring chasing.

The Hawks and Bucks are not good teams, that's like playing the Kings in the 1st round. Teams like the Heat/Celtics used to always play down to their competition then turn it up when it mattered, the Bulls got blown out in game 7 last year while Butler had a poor offensive showing. The Bulls won 50 games last year in the East clinching the 3 seed, 50 wins in the West gets you the 7th seed. They'd probably get the 8th seed had they been in the West last year.

The Hawks weren't a good team when they essentially added Al Horford & won 60 games.:lmao Butler was playing w/ a handicapped point guard who thought he was still a franchise player & a starting center who can't make a basket in an empty gym. Pau got injured in Gm 3 & that was all she wrote otherwise Butler gave LeBron all he could handle when he still had Kyrie (he got injured in Gm 7 but it didn't matter as Rose got BADLY outplayed by Delly:lol).

That was when Parker was still hero balling and was the #1 option, that's why that series went 7 games lol, the Spurs weren't playing championship ball then, it was when he was forced to take a reduced role from re-injuring his ankle allowing Leonard to get more opportunities on offense. Leonard was still the 5th or 6th option on offense, they wouldn't even clear out for him, just crowd him on post ups.

You could say the same for Butler as Rose is a worse ball hog than Porker & still thinks it's his team.

Leonard isn't even the same player he was in '13-14, he's improved levels on both sides of the ball.

Butler/George are STILL better offensive players than Kawhi. Both Butler/George are having career years just like Kawhi & they play w/ inferior teammates.

Stabula
11-21-2015, 09:28 PM
enrique leadership...cant even deliver a 5th

he was nearly taking his services to another team

lol how fast the pos fans forget who revive that pos career...

What's up apalisoc_9/dabom

Stabula
11-21-2015, 09:30 PM
HE SHOULD PLAY LIKE THAT AND LET HIM DEVELOP,THE SPURS IS NOT 2014 SPURS ANYMORE,IT WON'ZT WORK,IF HE CAN'T DEVELOPE,THE SPURS HAS NO CHANCE TO MAKES THE FINALS AGAIN

It's a shame we live in a pussified world where parents are too scared to euthanize their faggot children like you

Stabula
11-21-2015, 09:46 PM
pos has hot hand is allowed to continue to chuck

non french faggot on team who has hot hand? pos will stop passing the ball to him to cool the hot hand

I hope your faggot ass gets banned for infecting this forum with barely legible posts exposing your pathetic lack of intelligence

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 10:53 PM
I hope your faggot ass gets banned for infecting this forum with barely legible posts exposing your pathetic lack of intelligence

Yeah, no idea what he is saying either.

Calispursfan11
11-21-2015, 10:57 PM
And we return to the thread title... Parker Makes this Team Go! Congrats on the win with Tony scoring 18 and nearly tying Kawhi Chuckard's 19.

ElNono
11-21-2015, 11:00 PM
He had a terrific first half tonight... nice bounceback from Ish, tbh

YGWHI
11-21-2015, 11:47 PM
Both Butler/George are having career years just like Kawhi & they play w/ inferior teammates.
Butler had better offensive numbers last season...Repeating "Butler's better than Kawhi" over and over again doesn't make it true.

Ironically, in his worst shooting game of the season Kawhi went to the line 8 times and had 3 asts, the same apg the Bulls guy is averaging.

Idiots said here..."he isn't able to get to the line...he will never improve significantly his playmaker skills....he's not good enough to..." Keep betting against Kawhi.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 11:58 PM
Butler had better offensive numbers last season...Repeating "Butler's better than Kawhi" over and over again doesn't make it true.

Ironically, in his worst shooting game of the season Kawhi went to the line 8 times and had 3 asts, the same apg the Bulls guy is averaging.

Idiots said here..."he isn't able to get to the line...he will never improve significantly his playmaker skills....he's not good enough to..." Keep betting against Kawhi.

You are an idiot, no point in arguing w/ a self professed retard. The turd I just flushed has more sense than you.

YGWHI
11-22-2015, 12:13 AM
You are an idiot, no point in arguing w/ a self professed retard. The turd I just flushed has more sense than you.

Why are you so oversensitive? Are you mad? :lol

Let me see, Kawhi did tonight all the things that OP and you say he can't do now /won't be able in next seasons, get to the line, make plays for his teammates... Ouch! That must have hurt.

Calispursfan11
11-22-2015, 12:15 AM
Why are you so oversensitive? Are you mad? :lol

Let me see, Kawhi did tonight all the things that OP and you say he can't do now /won't be able in next seasons, get to the line, make plays for his teammates... Ouch! That must have hurt.

Kawhi forced shit and shot abysmally. Spurs only won because of their depth, because the grizzlies can't shoot outside and because Parker was given some room to get his shot off, but as I said, Parker needs more room and latitude to make this team really GO!

YGWHI
11-22-2015, 12:18 AM
Kawhi forced shit and shot abysmally.
I've said before this was his worst shooting game but still he did what you said he isn't able to do...Keep betting against him!

KL2
11-22-2015, 12:10 PM
The '13-'14 Pacers had a melt down around the all-star break & everyone on the team went on a downward spiral. D-West left b/c he was washed-up & was losing minutes to guys such as Scola/Levoy Allen last season:lol along w/ his boy Hibbert being shipped out. Bird essential gave him an ultimatum that he could opt-out & chase a ring or opt-in & rot on the bench b/c the team was rebuilding. He's at the end of his career & has made plenty of money so he went ring chasing.

They had a melt down because Paul George got caught cheating with Hibbert's wife. Once Hibbert started playing like shit the defense took a hit, just in case you don't know, Hibbert has always been an elite rim protector. West got tired of dealing with all the bullshit, he literally said he didn't want to "babysit".

http://www.ibtimes.com.au/nba-rumors-paul-george-roy-hibbert-threesome-incident-causing-pacers-implosion-1337325

Defensively Indiana was still an elite defensive squad without George, that's despite Stephenson leaving, George Hill leaving, and West on the decline. Not only that, they nearly made the playoffs as the 8th seed last year without George, and again, that's with all those injuries/changes to the roster. Imagine the Spurs trying to survive an entire year without Leonard's defense :lol

The Hawks weren't a good team when they essentially added Al Horford & won 60 games.:lmao

The Hawks are a completely different team than they were in 13-14, Horford was missing from that series, Schroeder didn't even get playing time, Carroll played much better next year, they had numerous injuries throughout the year to key players giving Indiana home court advantage. Not only that, Budenholzer hadn't fully implemented his system yet nor had they adapted to it.

Butler was playing w/ a handicapped point guard who thought he was still a franchise player & a starting center who can't make a basket in an empty gym. Pau got injured in Gm 3 & that was all she wrote otherwise Butler gave LeBron all he could handle when he still had Kyrie (he got injured in Gm 7 but it didn't matter as Rose got BADLY outplayed by Delly:lol).

You could say the same for Butler as Rose is a worse ball hog than Porker & still thinks it's his team.

Butler/George are STILL better offensive players than Kawhi. Both Butler/George are having career years just like Kawhi & they play w/ inferior teammates.

Rose wasn't getting lit up for 55 against Irving, that's the difference. You think Parker could guard Irving? lmao. Parker has consistently been one of the worst defenders, if not the worst defender in the NBA, Butler nor George has never had to deal with anything like that. We're talking about a guy that got lit up by McCallum, Galloway, Ish Smith, Austin Rivers, Chalmers etc.

Butler shot 40% against the Cavs and 38% game 7, funny you didn't mention that. It's not like the Cavs were even as good as Lebron's Heat team either lmao. Did you even watch Butler last year? He sacrificed his defense for offense, he's not on Leonard's defensive level. Like I said, Lebron and company have a history of playing down to their competition, only to turn it up and blow them out.

Paul George shot 39% post all star break and is a career 42% shooter, that's last year's Kobe territory, yet you think that's elite? C'mon son. George even averages almost as many turnovers as assists. A 39% shooter that averages almost as many turnovers as assists, you can't :downspin:it.

Both players have the luxury of playing in the East which is filled with mostly young inexperienced teams, in the West you have experienced vets, hardened playoff teams with a wealth of experience. The perimeter players are better, the bigs are a whole lot better, the only time the West-East has been close is this year with the West falling off so early. Nobody gets up to play the Bulls/Pacers, however teams do go hard at the Spurs.

Calispursfan11
11-24-2015, 12:33 AM
BUMP

YGWHI
11-24-2015, 12:55 AM
Kawhi forced shit and shot abysmally...Kawhi Chuckard's

BUMP

Best player of the game...24 pts on 60 FG% 13 rbs 4 asts 4 stls 1 block

"He isn't that good, he can't make plays for his teammates..."

Eat shit hater!

gilmor
11-24-2015, 01:05 AM
actually kawhi and parker played well.. so all win..

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
11-24-2015, 08:45 AM
Parker and Kawhi played well last night. Parker started off again passing and getting this teammates open looks. It forced the Suns to adjust and once they did and went on a 9-0 run, Parker started to shoot the ball more. Went 10-13 this game with 8 assist. Seriously, like I said last year, Parker would be able to do this still if he JUST BECOME A PASS FIRST PG.

If and WHEN teams start to respect his passing, they will no longer collapse on him hard and it leave him a lot of open J's and open lanes to drive to the hole. The past 3 of 4 games, Parker has played this way and has been shooting lights out. There is a reason for this.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
11-24-2015, 08:54 AM
And yeah, if Parker continues to play like this, the Spurs will be the NBA Champions at year-end. Parker playing like old Parker will just lead to a 1st or 2nd round exit. It's great to so see him finally adjusting his game from a fan perspective.

TheGreatYacht
11-24-2015, 07:05 PM
A Spurs team led by Parker & Aldridge is a winning one. No lies, all truth.

ducks
11-25-2015, 10:51 PM
Dude should have had 14 assist atleast tonight

TheGreatYacht
11-25-2015, 10:55 PM
Dude should have had 14 assist atleast tonight
Head of the snake :toast

Stabula
11-25-2015, 11:01 PM
Dude is off to a great start of the season. He was a huge question mark.coming into the season so it feels good to see him play so well. Worried about Patty though

TXstbobcat
11-25-2015, 11:02 PM
Nice game for Tony tonight.

LongtimeSpursFan
11-25-2015, 11:04 PM
Parker showing he is still an alpha. My concern is when big three are gone if we have same success as we can sustain championship pedigree

ElNono
11-25-2015, 11:05 PM
I thought this game against the Mavs was one of the most complete of the season for him, even if he didn't score as much... he took it to his matchup and scored at will, he didn't suck on defense, and generally made great decisions...

ducks
11-25-2015, 11:06 PM
Tonight he had 8 rebounds also

LongtimeSpursFan
11-25-2015, 11:07 PM
My concern is we have seen the peak of spurs dominance and if new generation of players can carry spurs auccess

ducks
11-25-2015, 11:07 PM
Did not like tp on dirk tonight though

dabom
11-25-2015, 11:08 PM
Did not like tp on dirk tonight though

A cardboard cutout could have been better. :lol

Pauleta14
11-25-2015, 11:10 PM
I'm really surprised by his D

Maybe Pop challenged him or something, there's something different this season