PDA

View Full Version : No drive no passion

razor247
11-21-2015, 01:29 AM
Noone on the team seems to have a will to win except Timmy and he didn't even play at the end. Kawhi can't take over a game as much as I wish he could, he can't take anyone to the hole or create his own shot look at tonight he was owned by anyone in a pelican's uniform. Tonight they looked like a bunch of guys getting paid to run up and down a court and didn't care if they had a basketball or not. Even West has been pussified. Noone can can do anything "strong" on this team except sit on the bench. This don't commit a foul BS is downright retarded. Tonight they were all picking daisies like a bunch on little pansies, makes me sick. Is there a MAN left on that team anywhere that can actually take the ball strong to the hole or actually foul someone and not let them get a shot off? They should do a nut check before the game and see if they have any

Brian Windhorst
11-21-2015, 01:50 AM
Gutless worms

SAGirl
11-21-2015, 01:51 AM
^^^
I sympathize and find it funny at the same time. You know who would have drive and passion: Manu?

UNT Eagles 2016
11-21-2015, 02:27 AM
^^^
I sympathize and find it funny at the same time. You know who would have drive and passion: Manu?
When Manu is gone forever, who will step up and be the catalyst when the stars stink it up?