PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Final shot(s) of the Knicks - Thunder game

Cry Havoc
11-21-2015, 03:00 PM
https://streamable.com/ss64

HarlemHeat37, get in here and defend your boy. :lol

Mr Bones
11-21-2015, 03:13 PM
Classic Russ.... showing his low BB IQ. It's one thing if Curry did this with one second on the shot clock, but for Russ to do it with 10 seconds just shows what a bad decision maker he still is.

Cry Havoc
11-21-2015, 03:18 PM
Classic Russ.... showing his low BB IQ. It's one thing if Curry did this with one second on the shot clock, but for Russ to do it with 10 seconds just shows what a bad decision maker he still is.

Cancer chucker who wants stats. Period. Not saying he doesn't want to win, but how the fuck can you play basketball for as long as Russ has and think this is a good idea?

Mr Bones
11-21-2015, 03:21 PM
If I'm Durant I can't help but think about leaving in free agency every time I see this kind of shot go up in an important situation.

Mr Bones
11-21-2015, 03:23 PM
HarlemHeat will probably come in and say something like:

I started changing my mind about Russ a while ago when the mainstream media started saying he'd win the MVP tbh:lol

daslicer
11-21-2015, 03:47 PM

I started changing my mind about Russ a while ago when the mainstream media started saying he'd win the MVP tbh:lol

:lmao

Chef Curry
11-21-2015, 03:54 PM
Chris Paul, Westbrook. All these so called elite PG's trying to desperately one up Curry. It's sad to watch :lol

Sit down son. You don't have the range, nor the touch. The league belongs to Curry now, Westbrook just play in it.

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:37 PM
A Dion Waiters/Westbrook backcourt:lmao

Kawhitstorm
11-21-2015, 05:39 PM
Chris Paul, Westbrook. All these so called elite PG's trying to desperately one up Curry. It's sad to watch :lol

Sit down son. You don't have the range, nor the touch. The league belongs to Curry now, Westbrook just play in it.

The only one who can match Curry is Kyrie on his best day. Chris Paul isn't a natural scorer & Westbrook takes too many bad shots nor is he a shooter.

BD24
11-21-2015, 06:03 PM

:lol

Cry Havoc
11-21-2015, 06:43 PM

lol

DMC
11-21-2015, 09:44 PM
Then he called for the ball again lol

Chris
11-21-2015, 10:49 PM
Then he called for the ball again lol

Then got angry with Waiter's shot and stormed off to the locker room head down like a little kid.

DMC
11-21-2015, 11:16 PM
Then got angry with Waiter's shot and stormed off to the locker room head down like a little kid.
He's thirsty as fuck for any recognition he can get. I could see him committing suicide.

Cry Havoc
11-22-2015, 02:14 AM

People say Harden is a cancer, but this dude is the worst. Harden would at least try to get to the line.