PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Porzingod.

midnightpulp
11-21-2015, 11:38 PM
24, 14, and 7 blocks :wow on 8-12 shooting!

Brilliant, brilliant pick by the Zen Master. Jury is out on whether he'll be better than Okafor (I'm leaning Porzingod now), but in any event, I would hate, HATE, to have been the team to miss out on either (Minnesota made the right pick, however).

DMC
11-21-2015, 11:55 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254455&p=8282724#post8282724

midnightpulp
11-21-2015, 11:58 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254455&p=8282724#post8282724

:lol I know. I had to make another thread to rub it in even more.

DeAngel:lol Russell

DMC
11-22-2015, 12:36 AM
lol Midnightprick

DJR210
11-22-2015, 12:52 AM
How stupid do these NY assholes feel for booing him draft night now..

Silver&Black
11-22-2015, 02:04 AM

Not that he's worth mentioning....but I'll do it anyways. Remember the next day when Stephen A. Smith threw a fucking tantrum like a 9 year old girl?

He was calling for the Zen Master's job....:lmao

Texas_Ranger
11-22-2015, 04:40 AM
He did have a pretty good season in Europe with 18/19 years so I knew he would't be that terriblete, especially cause European competitions are still 10X better than college basketball.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2015, 07:26 AM
lol Midnightprick

One good game and you fellas feeling all sexual....how does it feel to swap cum with mid? :lol

midnightpulp
11-22-2015, 08:11 AM
One good game and you fellas feeling all sexual....how does it feel to swap cum with mid? :lol

Good luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

Good luck with DeAngel:lol Russell, as well :toast

Raven
11-22-2015, 08:20 AM

he had 29 and 11 two games ago

baseline bum
11-22-2015, 08:28 AM
24, 14, and 7 blocks :wow on 8-12 shooting!

Brilliant, brilliant pick by the Zen Master. Jury is out on whether he'll be better than Okafor (I'm leaning Porzingod now), but in any event, I would hate, HATE, to have been the team to miss out on either (Minnesota made the right pick, however).

Shit happens when your franchise's official position on the draft is that any idiot in a bar is just as qualified as a legit GM and scouts to make your pick. LOL hiring your bartender to scout college players, no shit you're going to make disastrous draft picks as a result.

SupremeGuy
11-22-2015, 08:54 AM
Not that he's worth mentioning....but I'll do it anyways. Remember the next day when Stephen A. Smith threw a fucking tantrum like a 9 year old girl?

He was calling for the Zen Master's job....:lmaoHe wasn't the right color for SAS to embrace, tbh.

MultiTroll
11-22-2015, 09:13 AM
Brilliant, brilliant pick by the Zen Master.
I thought someone posted an article that the Zen Coattailer was actually against this pick and NY management picked Porz against his wishes?

SupremeGuy
11-22-2015, 09:44 AM
I thought someone posted an article that the Zen Coattailer was actually against this pick and NY management picked Porz against his wishes?This.

I thought PhiLOL and FatMelo were both against the pick but management picked him up anyways.

Mal
11-22-2015, 10:09 AM
Lol Knicks fans

Capt Bringdown
11-22-2015, 01:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4eGYEqy0VE

DMC
11-22-2015, 02:23 PM

We're 10-3. You're 2-10.

Koolol

DMC
11-22-2015, 02:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4eGYEqy0VE
7 footer going iso.. lol fucking Lakers.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2015, 04:54 PM

I might question whether or not the pussy will be any good beforehand....but you phaggots are shameless in admitting you're premature ejaculators once the stanky hoe drop her panties....go suck on an egg fat homie

AlexJones
11-22-2015, 04:59 PM
HH was onto something when he felt like this was a good pick once NYK fans booed it

:lol fans of big market teams are usually retarded

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2015, 04:59 PM
We're 10-3. You're 2-10.

Koolol

Good record my ass...you had a better record last year too but it meant shit in the end...there's no consolation prize for second place my pickled finger friend

Raven
11-22-2015, 05:54 PM

7-3 tbh

DMC
11-22-2015, 07:01 PM
I might question whether or not the pussy will be any good beforehand....but you phaggots are shameless in admitting you're premature ejaculators once the stanky hoe drop her panties....go suck on an egg fat homie

Says the one who compared DRusty to Barkley.

DMC
11-22-2015, 07:03 PM
Good record my ass...you had a better record last year too but it meant shit in the end...there's no consolation prize for second place my pickled finger friend

You can have that when it happens. Right now it's 10-3 vs 2-10

Koolol

TDMVPDPOY
11-22-2015, 07:09 PM
this guy looks better then yao

can run around and shit, no trex arms

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2015, 07:30 PM
You can have that when it happens. Right now it's 10-3 vs 2-10

Koolol

You ain't no trend setter nigga...that Koolol shit ain't even funny..try harder biyatch

Brazil
11-22-2015, 07:37 PM
7-3 tbh

Shooting 3s and moving like a guard... Quite impressive, not sure what is his injury record but I guess that's the point of attention

LittleCriminal
11-22-2015, 08:00 PM
You ain't no trend setter nigga...that Koolol shit ain't even funny..try harder biyatch

What about NOstradamus??
Since you predicted the lakes going 9-1...

DMC
11-22-2015, 08:00 PM

Koolol

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2015, 08:05 PM
What about NOstradamus??
Since you predicted the lakes going 9-1...

Doesn't matter yall fell for the obvious joke....just like all the other shit I post...like puppets on a string....everyone with half a brain knew I was trolling

Stalin
11-22-2015, 08:08 PM
wow Porzingod, 7-3, quick and has a nice jumpshot

DMC
11-22-2015, 09:12 PM
Doesn't matter yall fell for the obvious joke....just like all the other shit I post...like puppets on a string....everyone with half a brain knew I was trolling
lol 5+ years of a failed shitty alt troll down the toilet.

LittleCriminal
11-22-2015, 11:11 PM
Lol you think i didn't know that..
Interesting.

Splits
11-23-2015, 01:36 PM
Knicks won 17 games last year, draft Porzingod, on pace for 47 wins with the 10th most difficult SoS in the league so far

Lakers won 21 games last year, draft D'Bust and roll out their lottery flop from last year, on pace for 12 wins with the 4th easiest SoS in the league so far

:lmao

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
11-23-2015, 01:46 PM
Remember that putback dunk on LMA.

Lakers had a shot a two franchise type centers and took a guard that maybe as good as Bibby (if he is lucky) at some point in his career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dBD6ZB20ts

Killakobe81
11-23-2015, 02:37 PM

Lakers had a shot a two franchise type centers and took a guard that maybe as good as Bibby (if he is lucky) at some point in his career.

Dude stop with the franchise type centerstuff when it comes to Oak.How many franchise type centers start their career 0-13? Sure his team sucks, sucks real bad ... but 0-13? That record alone makes a statement like that stupid. Porzingis was the other home-run pick (high upside/high risk) ... we took the other one. KAT was the only sure thing. So far Porzings looks like the better pick, but yall need to get off Oakafor's nuts. he looked liked ass against his "ceiling" Al Jeff the other night. But no one posted in the Oakafor threads THAT night ...

Porzy though ... wow. Cant deny he is impressive ...more than Oak to me ...

LOL at the guys that claim all Kobe fans care about is scoring ... Now riding Oak's 0-13 nuts ...

HarlemHeat37
11-23-2015, 03:10 PM
I don't see anything special about Okafor, tbh, but Porzingis looks legit..

Killakobe81
11-23-2015, 03:33 PM
I don't see anything special about Okafor, tbh, but Porzingis looks legit..

This. Oak, meh. But Porzy? The hype is meeting the reality. I am impressed. Heard the Lakers liked him a lot (went to see him a 2nd and third time) but didnt have the guts. Kudos to Pjax

Splits
11-23-2015, 03:41 PM
Dude stop with the franchise type centerstuff when it comes to Oak.How many franchise type centers start their career 0-13? Sure his team sucks, sucks real bad ... but 0-13? That record alone makes a statement like that stupid. Porzingis was the other home-run pick (high upside/high risk) ... we took the other one. KAT was the only sure thing. So far Porzings looks like the better pick, but yall need to get off Oakafor's nuts. he looked liked ass against his "ceiling" Al Jeff the other night. But no one posted in the Oakafor threads THAT night ...

LOL at the guys that claim all Kobe fans care about is scoring ... Now riding Oak's 0-13 nuts ...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Bust_of_a_Man_by_the_studio_of_Francis_Harwood.jpg

Molotov
11-23-2015, 06:08 PM

:wow :wow :wow

Canyonero
11-23-2015, 07:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqHP5ubcjHY

"This cocksucker might not even have a green card" :lol Knicks fans

Raven
11-24-2015, 02:12 AM

bump

Arcadian
11-24-2015, 02:24 AM
:lmao laker fans...so butthurt
:lmao will tank for the draft again, only to make the wrong choice again

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 09:16 AM
bump

And? Still would take KAT or Porzy. This has nothing to do with being salty I am being honest. OAk gets kudos for taking this match-up personal and out playing KAT. But I still think KAt has greater upside. So does this one match-up mean Oak is better?

Not sure about Russ but way to early to regret that choice as well.

For the record I do hope KAt, Russ, Oak, Mudiay, Porzy etc. all do well. I get you guys like to troll but as basketball fans I want (you should too) them all to do well ..even Oakafor. and I hate Duke players ...

Raven
11-24-2015, 10:13 AM
And? Still would take KAT or Porzy. This has nothing to do with being salty I am being honest. OAk gets kudos for taking this match-up personal and out playing KAT. But I still think KAt has greater upside. So does this one match-up mean Oak is better?

Not sure about Russ but way to early to regret that choice as well.

For the record I do hope KAt, Russ, Oak, Mudiay, Porzy etc. all do well. I get you guys like to troll but as basketball fans I want (you should too) them all to do well ..even Oakafor. and I hate Duke players ...

and stop making excuses and actually try to be unbiased, or don't say anything at all. all the arguments against Okafor reek of indoctrination. You guys have been conditioned to believe that he doesn't defend and can't rebound and that porzy was a white european soft like bargnani early in the draft and keep finding excuses to support your narratives, despite all the proof to the contrary. The guy is great and you guys messed up. Just face it and admit it.

midnightpulp
11-24-2015, 10:25 AM
Knicks won 17 games last year, draft Porzingod, on pace for 47 wins with the 10th most difficult SoS in the league so far

Lakers won 21 games last year, draft D'Bust and roll out their lottery flop from last year, on pace for 12 wins with the 4th easiest SoS in the league so far

:lol

10.00 on Kobe FG%?

Klay and Barnes and maybe Green will be making his life hell tonight, and we know he's going to chuck to prove "he still has it" to Curry, so I gotta ask that the line be o/u 37%, min. 10 shots.

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 10:34 AM
and stop making excuses and actually try to be unbiased, or don't say anything at all. all the arguments against Okafor reek of indoctrination. You guys have been conditioned to believe that he doesn't defend and can't rebound and that porzy was a white european soft like bargnani early in the draft and keep finding excuses to support your narratives, despite all the proof to the contrary. The guy is great and you guys messed up. Just face it and admit it.

WTF? you bumped my post on the subject but you dont want me to speak? Then fucking dont bump my post. I said I thought KAT would be better, was better in college last year. And before the draft. Pre-draft I thought we were taking (and should) Oakafor, we did not. So now I am just countering the hype. Every time he scores big you lick his ass. I am saying two things he wont be the best player in this draft (though he may win ROTY) but also saying I hope he does well. I dont think we will know for 2 more years who will be best among KAT/Porzy/Oak or Mudiay/Russ. I gave Oak absolute credit for outplaying KAt last night, that shows me something. How is that biased? I think Kat will be the better player and possibly Porzy how does either argument help the Lakers? I am not sure what you are arguing here. I am not saying Russ was the better pick .. so far it doesnt appear to be the case but again way to early to judge so I havent made any definitive opinions there. My thoughts o the bigs are based mostly on college (i only have seen Oak/KAt/Porzy play a few times each) and a few Knick games.

And no, I wont stop speaking on the subject because I like hoops. And fuck you btw :lol

And you dont think all these LOL Lakers posts in regards to Oak arent biased? :wakeup

BTw, I dont like Duke or their players but that's the only "bias" I have here. (I actually like Winslow though).

Raven
11-24-2015, 10:37 AM
WTF? you bumped my post on the subject but you dont want me to speak? Then fucking dont bump my post. I said I thought KAT would be better, was better in college last year. And before the draft. Pre-draft I thought we were taking (and should) Oakafor, we did not. So now I am just countering the hype. Every time he scores big you lick his ass. I am saying two things he wont be the best player in this draft (though he may win ROTY) but also saying I hope he does well. I dont think we will know for 2 more years who will be best among KAT/Porzy/Oak or Mudiay/Russ.I gave Oak absolute credit for outplaying KAt last night, that shows me something. How is that biased? I think Kat will be the better player and possibly Porzy how does either argument help the Lakers? I am not sure what you are arguing here. I am not saying Russ was the better pick .. so far it doesnt appear to be the case but again way to early to judge?

And no, I wont stop speaking on the subject because I like hoops. And fuck you :lol

And you dont think all these LOL Lakers posts in regards to Oak arent biased? :wakeup

BTw, I dont like Duke or their players but that's the only "bias" I have here. (I actually like Winslow though).

thank you. Let's move on.

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 10:41 AM
thank you. Let's move on.

I dont need to move on from shit, I will speak on whatever subject how long I please. you can move on if you like, no one was asking you to stay ...

Raven
11-24-2015, 10:47 AM
I dont need to move on from shit, I will speak on whatever subject how long I please. you can move on if you like, no one was asking you to stay ...

then adress those ridicolous claims you've been making from the start that have obviously been proven wrong.

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 11:05 AM
then adress those ridicolous claims you've been making from the start that have obviously been proven wrong.

What ridiculous claim? That long-term Kat and Porzy may be better?And how has that been proven wrong? You do realize what long-term means, right? :lol
So 13 games in to a winless season for Philly that proves Oakafor is better than KAt? Porzy? Russ? I dont need to prove anything because there is no definitive proof yet. The sample size is small. Oak has put up better numbers and has outplayed Kat head to head. That is all that we have proof of over a small data set. I am not the one rushing to judgment you are. I cannot prove KAT or Porzy will be better I just think they project to be better. We shall see. Feel free to bump this thread in two years.

Raven
11-24-2015, 11:36 AM
What ridiculous claim? That long-term Kat and Porzy may be better?And how has that been proven wrong? You do realize what long-term means, right? :lol
So 13 games in to a winless season for Philly that proves Oakafor is better than KAt? Porzy? Russ? I dont need to prove anything because there is no definitive proof yet. The sample size is small. Oak has put up better numbers and has outplayed Kat head to head. That is all that we have proof of over a small data set. I am not the one rushing to judgment you are. I cannot prove KAT or Porzy will be better I just think they project to be better. We shall see. Feel free to bump this thread in two years.

no, that he couldn't rebound and that he doesn't defend. And I'm not 100% sure but I believe you were also on board with the "philly is better when he's off the floor" theory.

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 12:29 PM
no, that he couldn't rebound and that he doesn't defend. And I'm not 100% sure but I believe you were also on board with the "philly is better when he's off the floor" theory.

Not me sir. Show me where I said anything crazy like that. I questioned his movement on defense pre-draft ...but I haven't seen much of his games only highlights and articles. I Admit I did question some of his rebound totals for a big ...but that was just game observations early on. I never said he would never be able to rebound. Please find where I attacked him? I have said to calm down the hype train ... because I dont see a "franchise big". you must be confusing me with someone else. I have never look at his on-court/off metrics. nor do I care to. At this point we chose Russ doesnt matter what me or anyone else thinks. now it has to play out. And it is to early to say anything definitive either way. you should know better, Raven.

Raven
11-24-2015, 01:57 PM

Not me sir. Show me where I said anything crazy like that. I questioned his movement on defense pre-draft ...but I haven't seen much of his games only highlights and articles. I Admit I did question some of his rebound totals for a big ...but that was just game observations early on. I never said he would never be able to rebound. Please find where I attacked him? I have said to calm down the hype train ... because I dont see a "franchise big". you must be confusing me with someone else. I have never look at his on-court/off metrics. nor do I care to. At this point we chose Russ doesnt matter what me or anyone else thinks. now it has to play out. And it is to early to say anything definitive either way. you should know better, Raven.

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 02:24 PM
Again that wasn't an attack. It was EXACTLY what I said earlier. I speak on it to counter some of the hype. I think Oak is going to be an Al Jeff type scorer maybe even a better version of prime Al Jeff.
But he did look like shit in that game vs. Al Jeff. Just as good as he looked dominating his match-up vs. Towns. He is not as good as he was last night or as bad as looked vs. the Hornets. I would argue last night is close to where I think his prime will be and the game against the hornets will not be the norm.

My point still stands that every time he plays well Laker haters ride his nuts. when he plays bad Laker fans seem to be gleeful. I caught myself doing that early and vowed not to unfairly criticize him for that reason.

Questions about his defensive mobility still remain as they do about a consistent motor. The things he is doing on offense although impressive as a rookie (or most players) were the things we all knew he could do and has done at every level.

dont see how you can argue that any of those main critiques are proven wrongthis early. is he a defensive juggernaut or rebounder? BTw, neither Russell nor Randle has proven your doubts about their game wrong either. Should I post or bump your thoughts when Randle drops 18 and 12 again. Or when Druss gets another 13, 7 and 5?

Again. small sample size.

Galileo
11-24-2015, 02:41 PM
Mudiay.

Raven
11-24-2015, 03:43 PM
you do realize that you're saying that a guy averaging 18+8+2blocks on pure post moves and almost no dunks or transition baskets, at age 19 is not a franchise big? Like, when is the last time a big did that and did not end up as a franchise big? about the two busts you can argue as much as you want, but it's pretty laughable to think either of the two has star potential.

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 04:13 PM
you do realize that you're saying that a guy averaging 18+8+2blocks on pure post moves and almost no dunks or transition baskets, at age 19 is not a franchise big? Like, when is the last time a big did that and did not end up as a franchise big? about the two busts you can argue as much as you want, but it's pretty laughable to think either of the two has star potential.

1. He is getting dunks. I have seen at least 4 myself and I have only seen parts of 1 game and ESPN highlights.

2. Did not say he wasnt a franchise big. But again I am asking which you did not answer... to name me another franchise big that is sitting on 0-15. His raw numbers and post moves are sweet. and his jumper is better than it was at Duke. But that does not explain 0-15. Obviously the "bar" for franchise bigs is pretty high. But again I am not the one proclaiming him as such, you are. I dont have to prove anything. becuase I have not said anything more than I think long-term KAT and Porzy will be better.

3. As for the Lakers picks I wont argue for them yet either ... except to give them time. At this point both are bit disappointing but neither is a "bust". That is childish and narrow minded to proclaim that 15 games in?

Raven
11-24-2015, 04:57 PM

1. He is getting dunks. I have seen at least 4 myself and I have only seen parts of 1 game and ESPN highlights.

2. Did not say he wasnt a franchise big. But again I am asking which you did not answer... to name me another franchise big that is sitting on 0-15. His raw numbers and post moves are sweet. and his jumper is better than it was at Duke. But that does not explain 0-15. Obviously the "bar" for franchise bigs is pretty high. But again I am not the one proclaiming him as such, you are. I dont have to prove anything. becuase I have not said anything more than I think long-term KAT and Porzy will be better.

3. As for the Lakers picks I wont argue for them yet either ... except to give them time. At this point both are bit disappointing but neither is a "bust". That is childish and narrow minded to proclaim that 15 games in?

like... dude... how...

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 05:19 PM
You are so silly. As with the LAker rooks it's to early to say he is a definitive franchise big. It's also to early to say he is not. I should have said in the 2nd post you quoted I did not say he won't be. He may very well turn out to be one ... in time. But it's laughable to me for you or anyone else to make that argument while he is sitting on 0-13. But I was wrong for wording that poorly. I still stand by what I said in the first one ...let's stop with the franchise big hype.

Again the gist of all of it is let's take sometime before we call Oak a franchise big or Russ a bust. It's ESPN style analysis ...and you still havent answered a question I have asked 3 different times.

Raven
11-24-2015, 05:24 PM
You are so silly. As with the LAker rooks it's to early to say he is a definitive franchise big. It's also to early to say he is not. I should have said in the 2nd post you quoted I did not say he won't be. He may very well turn out to be one ... in time. But it's laughable to me for you or anyone else to make that argument while he is sitting on 0-13. But I was wrong for wording that poorly. I still stand by what I said in the first one ...let's stop with the franchise big hype.

Again the gist of all of it is let's take sometime before we call Oak a franchise big or Russ a bust. It's ESPN style analysis ...and you still havent answered a question I have asked 3 different times.

which one?

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 05:37 PM
which one?

Again not saying he is not one definitively (yet) but name me the franchise big that started 0-15 or suffered even a 15 game losing streak? I can confirm Not Kareeem or Shaq. You can confirm David and Tim as a Spur fan.

And we have enough rox fans here to confirm Yao, Moses, Hakeem or Dwight ...

Raven
11-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Again not saying he is not one definitively (yet) but name me the franchise big that started 0-15 or suffered even a 15 game losing streak? I can confirm Not Kareeem or Shaq. You can confirm David and Tim as a Spur fan.

And we have enough rox fans here to confirm Yao, Moses, Hakeem or Dwight ...

so that's a real question? Philly purposely created a team that cannot win games. They literally do not have a legitimate nba scrub on the roster aside of noel. All the remaining ones are middling to bottom feeders in the freaking d-league. It's actually stunning that there are 6 teams with a worse defense than they do. It's not like they don't have a plan, it's just that that plan (šarič, that other center, and the two point guards) are all unavailable. All that is left is nik stauskas, a megabust that got his ass kicked after one season from being a lottery pick, for nothing. and the guy is shooting .33% which is a percentage that will get you to be a lunchlady in less than a year, unless your name is kirby.

11-24-2015, 06:29 PM
and the guy is shooting .33% which is a percentage that will get you to be a lunchlady in less than a year, unless your name is kirby.

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 07:12 PM
so that's a real question? Philly purposely created a team that cannot win games. They literally do not have a legitimate nba scrub on the roster aside of noel. All the remaining ones are middling to bottom feeders in the freaking d-league. It's actually stunning that there are 6 teams with a worse defense than they do. It's not like they don't have a plan, it's just that that plan (šarič, that other center, and the two point guards) are all unavailable. All that is left is nik stauskas, a megabust that got his ass kicked after one season from being a lottery pick, for nothing. and the guy is shooting .33% which is a percentage that will get you to be a lunchlady in less than a year, unless your name is kirby.

Come on put prime David on that team, they win one game. And one season doesnt make Stauskas a bust. Christ Raven do you walk out on a movie if the first 10 mins are slow?

DMC
11-24-2015, 08:15 PM
:lmao laker fans...so butthurt
:lmao will tank for the draft again, only to make the wrong choice again
Yep. They need to change the rules so the Lakers get to make their pick anytime during the season, after they see how everyone is going to play, with a statute of limitations on 2 years. That way they don't get dinged for shitty scouting that brings in Russell and that broke leg nigga and they can still have good players despite the roster/salary cap cancer.

Basically the rules need to be shaped around keeping LA in the Finals.

DAF86
11-24-2015, 10:08 PM

He was calling for the Zen Master's job....:lmao

Fucking ingorant, xenophobic staters, tbh.

":cry we don't know him, so he must suck :cry"

DAF86
11-24-2015, 10:14 PM

What would exactly be the high risk?

DMC
11-24-2015, 10:18 PM
Fucking ingorant, xenophobic staters, tbh.

":cry we don't know him, so he must suck :cry"
He didn't light it up in AAU.

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 10:31 PM

He was a unknown

DAF86
11-24-2015, 10:59 PM
He was a unknown

Obviously not for the guy who drafted him.

Killakobe81
11-24-2015, 11:02 PM
Obviously not for the guy who drafted him.

They took a risk that seems it may pay off huge
Still was a risk dont act as if you knew he would be tjis hood this early ...show proof or i call bullshit. Even knicks were cautiously optimistic

DAF86
11-24-2015, 11:07 PM
Still was a risk dont act as if you knew he would be tjis hood this early ...show proof or i call bullshit. Even knicks were cautiously optimistic

As big a risk as drafting any other rookie. I don't know why the fuck are you saying this guy was any more of a risk than any other rookie.

DAF86
11-24-2015, 11:12 PM
In terms of watching the guy play you don't need to be a genius to get interest on a 7'3'' guy that handles and shoots the ball like a Guard, tbh.

Besides, professional basketball in Europe >>>>> US college ball.

midnightpulp
12-02-2015, 11:03 PM
17-10-4blk on 60% shooting :wow

Meanwhile, Bustle was getting shat on by TJ McConnell against the same team :lol

Raven
12-03-2015, 03:33 AM

I can :hat

Raven
12-03-2015, 03:36 AM

He has the same skin color that belinelli and bargnani have.

Ball Buster
12-03-2015, 05:26 AM

Meanwhile, Bustle was getting shat on by TJ McConnell against the same team :lol

Dude's 4 years older than him. Which is a huge difference when you're a scrawny 19 y/old

Duncanforthree
12-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Kicking around nicknames for Porzingis,even though I like Porzingod.

Bonus Letters (like in Scrabble)

KPZ ("KPZ with the triple word score!" When he hits a 3)

Snaps (the net,rhymes)

Krist Almighty (love to see the NBA let this one fly)

Raven
12-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Damn Lakers. Damn.

Molotov
12-04-2015, 07:38 PM

:worthy::worthy:

mystargtr34
12-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Who goes number 1 in a redraft? Towns or Porzingod?

Robz4000
12-04-2015, 07:52 PM

Porzingod.

SpursIndonesia
12-04-2015, 08:26 PM

Town will be a solid star, even a superstar, but i think Zinger ceiling can be higher, can be a transcendental type of player.

Splits
12-04-2015, 09:17 PM
Funniest part about all of this is that the Lakers were slotted for 4 and the Knicks for 2. I doubt Phil would have taken Porgy at 2, and Chaz probably would have advised skipping him at 4, but... he could easily be a Laker had they not moved up :lol karma

Splits
12-04-2015, 09:20 PM
Knicks won 17 games last year, draft this kid, and are about to be at 10-10.

Lakers won 21 games last year, draft D'Bust, and are on pace for 15 wins

mystargtr34
12-05-2015, 12:23 AM
I agree i would take Porzingis number 1 in a redraft ahead of Towns. He's already shown the potential to be transcendent .. he could literally be a combination Dirk and Pau.. Thats fucking scary.

Canyonero
12-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Spurs should go after him in 2019.

spankadelphia
12-05-2015, 06:37 PM
OKC was going to nab this guy at 20 the year before. He pulled out of the 2014 draft at the last minute. Thank god.

Mark Celibate
12-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Rinsanity 2.0 tbh. It ain't the first time a role player looks somewhat like a star in the Madison Square Garden. Dude is a legit starting C for a marginal playoff team, and that's all. Any team overpaying him would make a fool of themselves, especially considering the salary cap jump and the fact that the Latvian dude has no chinese market to back him up.

DMC
12-05-2015, 07:41 PM
Jeremy Lin wasn't a 7'3 3pt shooting rebounder with handles who plays defense.

Raven
12-05-2015, 07:44 PM
Rinsanity 2.0 tbh. It ain't the first time a role player looks somewhat like a star in the Madison Square Garden. Dude is a legit starting C for a marginal playoff team, and that's all. Any team overpaying him would make a fool of themselves, especially considering the salary cap jump and the fact that the Latvian dude has no chinese market to back him up.

he's not even a center :lol

midnightpulp
12-07-2015, 11:13 PM
A special, special player.

spursistan
12-07-2015, 11:17 PM
tbh, not even sure Town is still consensus first pick at this point..

Shane27
12-08-2015, 12:00 AM

I hope you're trolling.

Molotov
12-08-2015, 12:04 AM
Porzingod with 28 points tonight, 13-18, 0 ft attempted.

Shane27
12-08-2015, 12:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbKXGhsuwSA

spurraider21
12-08-2015, 01:57 AM
:lmao russell

12-08-2015, 06:52 AM
He would have brought the Knicks all the way back from a 20+ point deficit hadn't Carmelo made sure they would lose with his late game antics, tbh

:lol Lakers

ElNono
12-08-2015, 10:46 AM

Baam
12-08-2015, 12:43 PM
He's gonna be the best player in the nba, he can impact the game so much on both ends it's ridiculous.

Molotov
12-09-2015, 12:45 AM

100%duncan
12-09-2015, 06:15 AM
Damn Dirk and KP

Splits
01-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Dude has the Knicks a win away from last season's total in less than 1/2 the games :lol

100%duncan
01-05-2016, 10:50 PM

midnightpulp
01-08-2016, 09:53 PM
This guy is a son-of-a-bitch. Frustrating our whole team tonight.

Imagine being the team who passed up on him to draft Andre Miller-lite :lol

Ball Buster
01-08-2016, 09:56 PM
Russell had a measley 27 points in 29 minutes last night.. Jimbo really screwed the pooch :lol

spursistan
01-08-2016, 09:58 PM
:lmao :lmao Lakers

midnightpulp
01-08-2016, 09:58 PM
Russell had a measley 27 points in 29 minutes last night.. Jimbo really screwed the pooch :lol

Andre Miller had big games his rookie year, too :lol

Also, Porz has had such lines many times this season. That was D'Bust's first "big" game this season, and it came against a dysfunctional Kings team.

midnightpulp
01-08-2016, 10:01 PM
22 on 10-15 shooting against the best front-line in basketball at AT&T where the Spurs are 21-0, and it's only 6 minutes into the 3rd :wow

Oh, but D'Bust had a good game against the fuckin' Kings :lmao

Ball Buster
01-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Andre Miller had big games his rookie year, too :lol

Also, Porz has had such lines many times this season. That was D'Bust's first "big" game this season, and it came against a dysfunctional Kings team.

At 19?

Porky's awesome... but Lakerfan is happy with D-LO

DMC
01-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Porzi is fuckin' scary and when he realizes it (if ever) it's going to be lights out.

cjw
01-08-2016, 10:29 PM
KP is playing great offensively but torched defensively over and over again. He's a good rebounder and will improve on that end of the floor.

The Knicks fans booed drafting the second coming of Dirk. If only we could be so lucky..,

Gutter92
01-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Lol if you think Laker fans would rather have D-Lo than Porzingod...

baseline bum
01-08-2016, 10:47 PM
God damn Porzingis is impressive.

Thread
01-08-2016, 10:47 PM
God damn Porzingis is impressive.

I'll just bet he is.

Robz4000
01-08-2016, 10:55 PM
:worthy: Porzingod :worthy:

midnightpulp
01-08-2016, 10:55 PM
I'll just bet he is.

Dollars to donuts, Russell or Porzingis?

ambchang
01-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Porzingis almost porked the Spurs.

Thread
01-08-2016, 11:03 PM
Porzingis almost porked the Spurs.

That's how you ended up with a 2nd 5th.

HI-FI
01-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Holy shit this guy is already scary. Hopefully Fisher is gone by that time he starts to peak.

:lmao Lakers passing him up.

Thread
01-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Holy shit this guy is already scary. Hopefully Fisher is gone by that time he starts to peak.

:lmao Lakers passing him up.

I'll just bet he is.

ambchang
01-08-2016, 11:10 PM
That's how you ended up with a 2nd 5th.

So it's almost now? You said the Spurs already won and gave it back. How was that almost?

I know you are trying to troll and all, but at least have a little integrity and not go they annoying retard troll route. It's embarrassing.

Thread
01-08-2016, 11:17 PM
So it's almost now? You said the Spurs already won and gave it back. How was that almost?

I know you are trying to troll and all, but at least have a little integrity and not go they annoying retard troll route. It's embarrassing.

Absolutely.

Molotov
01-08-2016, 11:23 PM
:worthy: Porzingod :worthy:

baseline bum
01-08-2016, 11:27 PM
I'll just bet he is.

Too bad Chaz didn't see the nigga's potential.

DMC
01-09-2016, 12:20 AM
Absolutely.
He caught you Bail, just fess up and walk it off.

Bynumite
01-09-2016, 05:26 AM
A rookie exposing Lasoft, as you would expect :lol

midnightpulp
01-09-2016, 06:02 AM
A rookie exposing Lasoft, as you would expect :lol

Julian exposing himself :lol

Also, LMA was torching Porz down low. Porzingis did much of his damage against the Spurs 2nd unit at the start of the 2nd quarter and shooting 3's and long Jumpers (which were in LMA's face, but no one is blocking those. That's why this guy is special. :lol D'Bust).

ambchang
01-09-2016, 08:25 AM
Absolutely.

Just like how your trolling is absolutely shite.

Thread
01-09-2016, 09:19 AM
Just like how your trolling is absolutely shite.

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

Bynumite
01-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Julian exposing himself :lol

Also, LMA was torching Porz down low. Porzingis did much of his damage against the Spurs 2nd unit at the start of the 2nd quarter and shooting 3's and long Jumpers (which were in LMA's face, but no one is blocking those. That's why this guy is special. :lol D'Bust).

Totally. I especially liked when Porzingis scored off an alley-oop with 30 seconds to go to make it a 1 point game. That was some sweet defense by Lasoft :lol

It's no coincidence that Porzingis was one point away from his career high and it came against Lasoft no less. Also, you would have to go back 8 games to see Porzingis score above 20 points. The system does make a good job masking Lasoft's flaws though.

Anyway, stay deflecting mid, stay deflecting :toast

midnightpulp
01-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Totally. I especially liked when Porzingis scored off an alley-oop with 30 seconds to go to make it a 1 point game. That was some sweet defense by Lasoft :lol

It's no coincidence that Porzingis was one point away from his career high and it came against Lasoft no less. Also, you would have to go back 8 games to see Porzingis score above 20 points. The system does make a good job masking Lasoft's flaws though.

Anyway, stay deflecting mid, stay deflecting :toast

Only watching recaps on NBA.com :lol

Porz was hitting some tough shots. Why he's special :toast

D'Bust :lol

ambchang
01-09-2016, 02:42 PM
Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

Is this an almost crawl or an actual crawl?

DMC
01-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Is this an almost crawl or an actual crawl?

One is an actual craw and the other is a 2nd crawl.

ambchang
01-09-2016, 11:49 PM
One is an actual craw and the other is a 2nd crawl.

:roflmao

midnightpulp
01-10-2016, 10:23 PM
15 points on 11 shots and 5 blocks :wow

TDMVPDPOY
01-11-2016, 12:01 AM
dude needs to develop a posts game to draw fouls to keep the defense honest

atm him and knicks are just trading baskets thats about it

RGMCSE
01-26-2016, 01:07 AM
Bump.

01-26-2016, 09:55 PM
:wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMGNZCD_EHU

Ball Buster
01-26-2016, 10:12 PM
Why does he keep wearing a compression shirt under his jersey.. is he having nagging injuries already?

lefty
01-27-2016, 12:37 PM

midnightpulp
11-22-2016, 09:43 PM

spursistan
11-22-2016, 10:00 PM
And D'Bust is looking like one of those fragile PGs who are in & out of games because some niggly shit in their bodies they can't play through: beset by knee tendinitis at age 20 :lol.

a massive whiff by Fredo and co on Dirk Nowitzki incarnate.. :lmao

apalisoc_9
11-22-2016, 10:02 PM
Remeber when Knicks fan cried and whined about this draft :lmao

DAF86
11-22-2016, 10:31 PM
We all agree this guy will be a top 5 player in the league in a couple of years, right?

Good, just wanna make sure.

DAF86
11-22-2016, 10:32 PM
Remeber when Knicks fan cried and whined about this draft :lmao

American ignorance at its finest, tbh.

apalisoc_9
11-22-2016, 10:38 PM
We all agree this guy will be a top 5 player in the league in a couple of years, right?

Unlikely. Even with Lebron declining, two years wont be enough. Would still be a top 5 player. Curry, Durant, Leonard, Harden, Westbrook are all still youbg.

I'm less confident with Westbrook and Curry keeping their reputation in the next two years.

DAF86
11-22-2016, 10:45 PM
Unlikely. Even with Lebron declining, two years wont be enough. Would still be a top 5 player. Curry, Durant, Leonard, Harden, Westbrook are all still youbg.

I'm less confident with Westbrook and Curry keeping their reputation in the next two years.

"couple of years"=2/3/4/5 years in my vocabulary, tbh.

My only worry is the shitty Knicks management stalling his progression.

spursistan
11-22-2016, 10:51 PM
The scary part is that Porzingus is making this leap despite playing for the dysfunctional Knicks franchise alongside cancers like D.Rose and Melo..

DAF86
11-22-2016, 11:04 PM
Do you imagine Porzingis under Walton's system? :wow

Raven
11-23-2016, 04:56 AM

yup

midnightpulp
11-30-2016, 10:48 PM
Best player on the Knicks by far :wow

Fabbs
12-01-2016, 10:43 AM
Do you imagine Porzingis under Walton's system? :wow
Oh ya.

-21-
12-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Best player on the Knicks by far :wow

Porzingis is saying all the right things when being asked about whose team it is but Carmelo has gotta be so insecure right now. He couldn't even handle Linsanity taking the spotlight away from him, how much more Porzingod? :lol

midnightpulp
12-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Demolished Julian tonight.

midnightpulp
12-11-2016, 11:47 PM
And 7 blocks :wow

spurraider21
12-11-2016, 11:58 PM
:lmao taking d'bust over him

midnightpulp
12-11-2016, 11:58 PM
:lmao taking d'bust over him

Raven
12-12-2016, 12:49 AM
the worst part of dbust and randle, is that they are legitimately dumb players. Like they really make you cringe.. I mean Ingram is playing awful bball, but at least you see that he may do something in the long run, those two you just know will never amount to nothing aside of a lot of shaqtin a fool highlights...

spurraider21
12-12-2016, 01:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O87l7GxnxQ

Arcadian
12-12-2016, 02:15 AM
I like how when he blocks a shot, he tips it to a teammate.

Splits
12-12-2016, 08:27 AM
:lol D'Bust 1/8 for 3 points 5 dimes and 4 turnovers

:wow Porzingod 8/15 for 26 points 12 boards 7 blocks 1 turnover

lefty
12-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Porzingis is hte future tbh :lol

One of the very few t:lolday's NBA players who could have shnied in yesterday's NBA

MultiTroll
12-12-2016, 09:23 AM

Seventyniner
12-12-2016, 09:50 AM
I like how when he blocks a shot, he tips it to a teammate.

In that video I think every one of his blocks kept the ball in play. 4 went to a teammate and 3 went back to a Laker.

12-12-2016, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O87l7GxnxQ

:lmao lakers

baseline bum
12-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Man did the Knicks ever get a steal with this guy. You can just MVP level talent in him. It's too bad Melo isn't 3 years younger, because that could have been such a nasty core if so.

MultiTroll
12-12-2016, 12:31 PM
:lol Byron Scott saying the reason the Lackers did not take Porz is he did not look good in the 20 minute workout for the Flamers.

SpursIndonesia
12-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Man did the Knicks ever get a steal with this guy. You can just MVP level talent in him. It's too bad Melo isn't 3 years younger, because that could have been such a nasty core if so.

That's why it might be the best for the Knicks to trade him ASAP while he still holds some value. I think teams like the Heat, the Blazers, or the Raptors will be a decent trade partner for them.

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-13-2016, 01:49 AM
That's why it might be the best for the Knicks to trade him ASAP while he still holds some value. I think teams like the Heat, the Blazers, or the Raptors will be a decent trade partner for them.

They'd trade him in a heartbeat of course, but he has a no trade clause. The ship has sailed for the Love-Melo trade and now he has nowhere to go so he'll stick around pretending it's his team and dragging them down together with Noah and Rose.

Kawhitstorm
12-13-2016, 02:46 AM
They'd trade him in a heartbeat of course, but he has a no trade clause. The ship has sailed for the Love-Melo trade and now he has nowhere to go so he'll stick around pretending it's his team and dragging them down together with Noah and Rose.

The only place I could see him going is to the Cripples to play w/ Choke-P3. GM Doc could do something like DeAndre/Crawford for Carmelo/Noah (They might have to renounce ReDick & start :lolAustin Rivers:lol)

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-13-2016, 02:57 AM
The only place I could see him going is to the Cripples to play w/ Choke-P3. GM Doc could do something like DeAndre/Crawford for Carmelo/Noah (They might have to renounce ReDick & start :lolAustin Rivers:lol)

They'd have close to $110 million on Paul, Griffin, Melo and Noah :lol I could see GM Doc thinking this could be the shake up they need.

Porzingis dosn't need a Jordan type of player next to him though. He has to play center full time.

SpursIndonesia
12-13-2016, 07:44 AM
I don't think Zinger's body can withstand playing center full time, especially as a post defender. And he doesn't need the extra, unnecessary bulk to play center down low with all the perimeter skill he got, 7'3" human being playing a professional athletic game is stretching the limit as it is.

Kawhitstorm
12-13-2016, 02:45 PM
They'd have close to $110 million on Paul, Griffin, Melo and Noah :lol I could see GM Doc thinking this could be the shake up they need.

Porzingis dosn't need a Jordan type of player next to him though. He has to play center full time.

Porzingis is built like Ralph Sampson who successfully played the 4 alongside Hakeem. DeAndre can guard the 4s on defense & play 5 on offense.

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-13-2016, 03:38 PM
Porzingis is built like Ralph Sampson who successfully played the 4 alongside Hakeem. DeAndre can guard the 4s on defense & play 5 on offense.

Meh. Would rather have Paul Millsap next to Porzingis than Jordan.

Raven
12-13-2016, 03:56 PM

hm, even the thought of jordan and porzingis on the same team scares the shit out of me...

Brazil
12-13-2016, 03:59 PM

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/why-the-lakers-apparently-passed-on-drafting-kristaps-porzingis/

Kawhitstorm
12-13-2016, 04:45 PM

They don't have cap space to sign Millsap unless they let Rose walk.:lol

spursistan
12-13-2016, 11:16 PM
so glad a potential transcendent talent in the Dirk mold has gone East for once..

Lakers whiffing on Porzingus is looking worse by the day :lmao ...

the D'Bust >Okafor thingy is weak consolation prize, and even on that is still up for debate..

lefty
12-14-2016, 12:02 AM

LakersGround.net :: View topic - Kristaps Porzingis
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=173670

LakersGround.net :: View topic - Ding: Porzingis Rise to Stardom a Constant Reminder of How Much Lakers Have to Learn
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=180384******=0

LakersGround.net :: View topic - Porzingis potential
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=180101

Ball Buster
12-14-2016, 12:44 AM
I seriously hope that kristaps porzingis will not have foot problems or lingering injuries in the future. Fantastic player

Kawhitstorm
12-14-2016, 12:51 AM
D'Bust >Okafor thingy is weak consolation prize, and even on that is still up for debate..

D'Bust is the OJ Mayo of point-guards. :lol

Kawhitstorm
12-14-2016, 12:54 AM
I seriously hope that kristaps porzingis will not have foot problems or lingering injuries in the future. Fantastic player

The best comparison for him is Ralph Sampson whose career basically ended in his mid-20s

Raven
12-14-2016, 06:12 AM
so glad a potential transcendent talent in the Dirk mold has gone East for once..

the D'Bust >Okafor thingy is weak consolation prize, and even on that is still up for debate..

it's really not, okafor would have been the better pick by a landslide

MultiTroll
12-14-2016, 07:04 AM

LakersGround.net :: View topic - Kristaps Porzingis
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=173670
One of the moderators is called "Golden Throat".
smh

Ball Buster
12-14-2016, 07:32 AM
it's really not, okafor would have been the better pick by a landslide completely wrong dipshit. Okafor is a lumbering Center that would be useful in a slow it down half-court offense from a decade ago. Empty stats immature player... Useless in :lol today's NBA

Raven
12-14-2016, 11:06 AM
completely wrong dipshit. Okafor is a lumbering Center that would be useful in a slow it down half-court offense from a decade ago. Empty stats immature player... Useless in :lol today's NBA

so why is it that every team bullies your team down low ? :lol also, how come you guys have literally 7 pg/sg hybrids and no decent big?

Ball Buster
12-14-2016, 02:02 PM
so why is it that every team bullies your team down low ? :lol also, how come you guys have literally 7 pg/sg hybrids and no decent big? because Mozgov is our best defensive anchor. is what it is best player available... Tariq black is an undersized Center. The Lakers drafted guards because they have concerns about porzingis health and concerns about Okafors defense. So does Philly that's why they're going to trade Okafor he sucks

Raven
12-14-2016, 02:29 PM
because Mozgov is our best defensive anchor. is what it is best player available... Tariq black is an undersized Center. The Lakers drafted guards because they have concerns about porzingis health and concerns about Okafors defense. So does Philly that's why they're going to trade Okafor he sucks

Is that why Russell is back to back bottom 6 player in defensive rating? He is currently the second worst defender in the league for players playing at least 10 games and playing at least 25 minutes while Okafor is currently ahead of Hassan Whiteside.. Can't even play the bench sucks gimmick since the clarkson randle dbust is about bottom 5 in both years..

btw, if you set at gp>10 and min > 21 than your defensive anchor results as the worst defender in the league. Just sayin...

Ball Buster
12-14-2016, 02:39 PM
Back on topic regarding porzingis the real losers are the Sixers. Okafor not fitting into the modern NBA he's going to get traded because he's such a poor Defender and rebounder

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/20161214_Sielski__Okafor_could_be_odd_man_out.html ?mobi=true

Raven
12-14-2016, 02:49 PM
Back on topic regarding porzingis the real losers are the Sixers. Okafor not fitting into the modern NBA he's going to get traded because he's such a poor Defender and rebounder

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sixers/20161214_Sielski__Okafor_could_be_odd_man_out.html ?mobi=true

I'd really like to hear about how the lakers aren't the losers when philly already has a fuckton of bigs anyway while the lakers have none.

Ball Buster
12-14-2016, 03:01 PM
I'd really like to hear about how the lakers aren't the losers when philly already has a fuckton of bigs anyway while the lakers have none.

Philly passed on porzingis only to choose a slow lumbering Center that doesn't play defense or grab rebounds.

Raven
12-14-2016, 03:09 PM
Philly passed on porzingis only to choose a slow lumbering Center that doesn't play defense or grab rebounds.

He does play defense, he's improving and his issues were strongly overblown. Sure, he is not a fit in a fast system, but that doesn't make him bad. Have they picked the wrong guy? Yes, but at least they got value out of it and can focus on other positions now. The lakers drafted a guy they thought had great court vision :lmao in the end he is a worse defender than okafor and a far worse teammate. Not to mention, they are now stuck with freaking mozgov lol

DAF86
11-06-2017, 12:52 AM
HsBT7kihaTE

Already a fucking superstar. Imagine being one of the teams that passed on this guy. :lol

DAF86
11-06-2017, 12:54 AM
Fucking ignorants staters booing just because they didn't know him. :lol

Fucking 8 footer with guard moves. You didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know this kid was going to be good. :lol

DAF86
11-06-2017, 12:56 AM

Yep.

ambchang
11-06-2017, 08:10 AM
What Ralph Sampson could’ve been

baseline bum
11-06-2017, 09:13 AM
I love watching this guy play, especially now without Melo taking touches away. He looks like he could be better than Ewing. What he is doing at 22 years old is just crazy.

Raven
11-07-2017, 01:51 AM
he's been making me look like a draft genius for years now in dynasty leagues.. I freaking love this guy, makes the knicks a team to respect by himself

Killakobe81
11-07-2017, 08:57 AM
I love watching this guy play, especially now without Melo taking touches away. He looks like he could be better than Ewing. What he is doing at 22 years old is just crazy.

he may end up better than Towns ...i thought that was a one franchise pillar draft ...not having the balls to take Porzy who they loved ...along with deng/mozgof should be final pages on the Jrbuschak legacy ...smh.

Killakobe81
11-07-2017, 08:57 AM
he's been making me look like a draft genius for years now in dynasty leagues.. I freaking love this guy, makes the knicks a team to respect by himself

you mean you took him over oakafor?!
Sorry, i couldnt resist, good call.

Killakobe81
11-07-2017, 09:47 AM

bump!!!

Killakobe81
11-07-2017, 09:48 AM

bump

Killakobe81
11-07-2017, 09:52 AM

bump ..

Killakobe81
11-07-2017, 10:50 AM
btw although a gunner ..booker looks like 3rd best player in that draft ...

ambchang
11-07-2017, 01:33 PM
he may end up better than Towns ...i thought that was a one franchise pillar draft ...not having the balls to take Porzy who they loved ...along with deng/mozgof should be final pages on the Jrbuschak legacy ...smh.

He already is. KAT is overrated. A player of his stature and hype should at least be able to drag his team to the playoffs but that hasn’t been the case yet. KAT has great athleticism but his fundamentals are questionable. He’s out of position for rebounds often, he goes after blocks all game and sacrifice rebounding position, his passing is average, but he’s got great stats. People will laugh about it hey unibrow is better than KAT.

Raven
11-07-2017, 01:35 PM
you mean you took him over oakafor?!
Sorry, i couldnt resist, good call.

i traded up for him in both leagues and got him with pick 11 and 9.. had to give up lavine who i drafted before.. and in the other case i gave multiple picks.. i wouldn't have drafted okafor tbh, the spot was awful from the start

DAF86
11-07-2017, 04:06 PM
bump

You should still need to explain why drafting Porzingis involved taking a "higher risk" than drafting any other guy, tbh.

DAF86
11-07-2017, 09:58 PM
28 pts 10/15 shooting, 4/8 3pt. Only 29 minutes. And the clutch baskets to keep the Knicks on the playoffs race.

whitemamba
11-07-2017, 10:13 PM
PJax

Play Boban
11-07-2017, 11:00 PM
:wow The Great White Hope :wow

DAF86
11-07-2017, 11:05 PM
PJax

Was holding him back by forcing his shitty triangle, tbh. Kudos for drafting the guy (although only in the US that wouldn't have been the obvious move, tbh.) but he needed to GTFO.

StrengthAndHonor
11-07-2017, 11:08 PM
PJax

IIRC, Phil did not scout Porzingis though...

DPG21920
11-07-2017, 11:23 PM
He truly is having a special start to the season.

lefty
11-07-2017, 11:42 PM
:lol today's NBA
:lol where Latvians dominate

whitemamba
11-08-2017, 10:50 AM
IIRC, Phil did not scout Porzingis though...
Maybe true , but he drafted him.

whitemamba
11-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Was holding him back by forcing his shitty triangle, tbh. Kudos for drafting the guy (although only in the US that wouldn't have been the obvious move, tbh.) but he needed to GTFO.

Carmelo could of been a cancer as well tbh..