PDA

View Full Version : Magic: Would You Rather Be Deandre Jordan or Lebron James

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2015, 11:26 PM
:lmao lawdy, lawdy....don't try to act like you don't see the dam basball bat he's forced to carry around...:lol

Meanwhile Lebron definitely got the Chinese genes concentrated on his dick...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/spl629589_004_zpsx0owvely.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/CHVehO8WsAAsX8A_zpscncamfwo.jpg

HemisfairArena
11-22-2015, 11:39 PM
Aids,,,,bless your heart,,,,you got the IQ of a piece of fruit but you don't go down without a fight,,,,,

Ghazi
11-23-2015, 01:00 AM
:lol can you get any gayer

HarlemHeat37
11-23-2015, 01:05 AM
:lol come on Kool, you gotta come harder than that with your deflection thread..

DAF86
11-23-2015, 01:21 AM
If Lebron is a grower, definitely Lebron. Huge dicks are almost as big of a curse as a micropenis, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2015, 07:35 AM
:lol come on Kool, you gotta come harder than that with your deflection thread..

Why torment a fellow solider at arms...you've been virtually as in virtual reality of virtually not literally though but virtually on my ass throwing salt in the game...see most see this thread and think gay....but you're into me..better yet onto me...you flaming phaggot..:lol

But nothing but a good BBC thread will move the SAWM.....:lol

InRareForm
11-23-2015, 12:16 PM
bodyguard looking at deandres chicks ass

DisAsTerBot
11-23-2015, 12:22 PM
perfect thread for harlem and apo. you got one already.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2015, 01:37 PM

Looks like he's looking past her ass to get a side glimpse of DeAndre's major league baseball bat..:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2015, 01:46 PM
If Lebron is a grower, definitely Lebron. Huge dicks are almost as big of a curse

Anyone else find this to be a very disturbing response :lmao:lmao

DAF86
11-23-2015, 01:49 PM
Anyone else find this to be a very disturbing response :lmao:lmao

As disturbing as this thread I suposse.

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2015, 01:56 PM
As disturbing as this thread I suposse.

Nuh uuh broski...this thread is like noticing a gay club as you walk past...your comments are like going into the club and sucking a few dicks while you're in the neighborhood.:lol

DAF86
11-23-2015, 02:06 PM
Nuh uuh broski...this thread is like noticing a gay club as you walk past...your comments are like going into the club and sucking a few dicks while you're in the neighborhood.:lol

Saying that, in this hypotetical scenario you proposed, I pferer the dick that can actually get into no-slut bitches without any trouble is like going into the club and sucking a few dicks? ok, then.

Kawhitstorm
11-23-2015, 03:07 PM
Is the chick was one of the Kardashians?:lol

Ginobilly
11-23-2015, 05:00 PM
can u get any gayer Kool?:lol at thinking that miscellaneous creases in baggy clothes equals automatically a huge flaccid dick.

DMC
11-23-2015, 05:08 PM
Nah, he thinks he's hiding a hog leg in his pants.

DMC
11-23-2015, 05:09 PM
Oh, and OP cruising the net goober gazing BBC.

Kawhitstorm
11-23-2015, 05:18 PM

The bodyguard (Jose) looks like eats twinkies in his tinted SUV.:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2015, 07:48 PM
can u get any gayer Kool?:lol at thinking that miscellaneous creases in baggy clothes equals automatically a huge flaccid dick.

That's not a crease thats his baseball bat

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2015, 07:48 PM
Nah, he thinks he's hiding a hog leg in his pants.

You noticed too I see :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2015, 08:10 PM

Ginobilly
11-24-2015, 01:36 PM
That's not a crease thats his baseball bat

I guess you must know.:lol

Just admit that your a fagget:lol

I got a story for you nigga:

A couple of years ago, my friend from the air force and a few of his engineering buddies decided to throw one of his friends a bachelors party at an Austin strip club. We went, got fucked up, took a couple of strippers back to his condo, smoked some dro/drink, etc. The next day we decide to have a pool party and have a cookout. Well, it turns out I didn't take any swim shorts, so my friend's home boy(owner of the condo and lives with his ex-stripper gf) lends me some jordan b-ball shorts. I didn't want to get my underwear wet, so I decide to go commando. I'm a grower/shower hybrid, which I guess it's due to my foreskin, so my flaccid cock size fluctuates depending on temp and mood. Well there's a lot of 10's in there wearing nothing but thongs, so it gets a little bigger than usual. My dick is about average size for a mexican nigga( 9 inches erect,11.75 inches if measure from under my ass, 5-7 inches flaccid depending on temp/mood), but I guess due to the material and bagginess of the shorts, and me going commando. The creases/wind were making it look like I had an 10 inch flaccid ibakanator swinging freely, when in reality it was only about 7 or so. My homeboy's friend stripper chick and a few of her friends start trying to chit chat and get closer to me. :lol We start talking about 80's movies,bands,Nintendo and I know they don't know shit about about any of it cause they were all born 1990+. They just trying to find an excuse to talk to and check out this mexanigga :lol Like 15 min later, my homeboy walks up to me and tells me to go put on some underwear( he lends me some underwear) because his friend complained to him about his chick staring at my crotch and being flirty with me( at one point in the conversation she was playfully punching my arm). My homeboy is black and I guess he knows what it is like to have a big one and get hated on.

Anyways, I after I put on some calzones, I notice that the chick and dude start fighting and the party ends and we all go back to San Anto. On the way back, me and homeboy are laughing our asses off at this incident while smoking a blunt of dro. We start making fun of "white boy swim wear shorts" http://oldnavy.gap.com/Asset_Archive/ONWeb/Assets/Product/524/524299/main/on52429 Shorts that hide little dicks because of those dudes were wearing them. :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2015, 04:56 PM
I guess you must know.:lol

Just admit that your a fagget:lol

I got a story for you nigga:

A couple of years ago, my friend from the air force and a few of his engineering buddies decided to throw one of his friends a bachelors party at an Austin strip club. We went, got fucked up, took a couple of strippers back to his condo, smoked some dro/drink, etc. The next day we decide to have a pool party and have a cookout. Well, it turns out I didn't take any swim shorts, so my friend's home boy(owner of the condo and lives with his ex-stripper gf) lends me some jordan b-ball shorts. I didn't want to get my underwear wet, so I decide to go commando. I'm a grower/shower hybrid, which I guess it's due to my foreskin, so my flaccid cock size fluctuates depending on temp and mood. Well there's a lot of 10's in there wearing nothing but thongs, so it gets a little bigger than usual. My dick is about average size for a mexican nigga( 9 inches erect,11.75 inches if measure from under my ass, 5-7 inches flaccid depending on temp/mood), but I guess due to the material and bagginess of the shorts, and me going commando. The creases/wind were making it look like I had an 10 inch flaccid ibakanator swinging freely, when in reality it was only about 7 or so. My homeboy's friend stripper chick and a few of her friends start trying to chit chat and get closer to me. :lol We start talking about 80's movies,bands,Nintendo and I know they don't know shit about about any of it cause they were all born 1990+. They just trying to find an excuse to talk to and check out this mexanigga :lol Like 15 min later, my homeboy walks up to me and tells me to go put on some underwear( he lends me some underwear) because his friend complained to him about his chick staring at my crotch and being flirty with me( at one point in the conversation she was playfully punching my arm). My homeboy is black and I guess he knows what it is like to have a big one and get hated on.

Anyways, I after I put on some calzones, I notice that the chick and dude start fighting and the party ends and we all go back to San Anto. On the way back, me and homeboy are laughing our asses off at this incident while smoking a blunt of dro. We start making fun of "white boy swim wear shorts" http://oldnavy.gap.com/Asset_Archive/ONWeb/Assets/Product/524/524299/main/on52429 Shorts that hide little dicks because of those dudes were wearing them. :lol

I don't give a Fuck chichi...:lol

DMC
07-05-2018, 03:26 PM
:lol Cedric