PDA

View Full Version : NBA: More fun to root against: Clippers or Rockets?

TDfan2007
11-23-2015, 12:03 AM
Can't stand both of these teams, tbh, but for me the Clippers are the worst of the worst. They're a bunch of whining bitches from top to bottom, spearheaded (and enabled) by Doc. CP3 is a career choker and it seems to be spreading to Blake as well.

The Rockets are another solid option though. Harden and Howard are awful leaders. Howard is a clown who couldn't learn how to post up after working with McHale AND Hakeem. Harden, in addition to being a career playoff choker, plays some of the laziest and most hideous basketball I've ever seen for a supposed superstar and MVP candidate.

Who's got your vote?

HarlemHeat37
11-23-2015, 12:08 AM
Clippers, easily..a bunch of clowns, including the biggest snake in the NBA, Tom Rivers..

I dislike Houston, but it's mostly due to their announcers and fans:lol

Clippers actually have pretty good fans and commentators, even Mike Smith..

Venti Quattro
11-23-2015, 12:14 AM
Clippers, easily..a bunch of clowns, including the biggest snake in the NBA, Tom Rivers..

:lmao begging at DeAndre's house

:lol starting the season 6-7 anyway

daslicer
11-23-2015, 12:16 AM
Hands down the clippers are more fun to root against. Doc is garbage, and they have a bunch of malcontents on their roster.

Silver&Black
11-23-2015, 12:28 AM
Clippers...but it's close to me.

The Blake Griffin commercial where he was bragging about how perfect he makes a peanut butter and jelly sandwich put it over the top.

Robz4000
11-23-2015, 12:48 AM
Eh, I root against them both about the same. Hate some of the aspects about each team (Uncle Tom Rivers, CP0, DeMonkey, Autist Rivers, Crawful, dwert, Corey Brewer, Morey, Harden's game, Houston announcers) but I don't hate the teams in general. They do choke in hilarious fashion too, so hating them seems meaningless.

Cry Havoc
11-23-2015, 01:16 AM

I dislike Houston, but it's mostly due to their announcers and fans:lol

Clippers actually have pretty good fans and commentators, even Mike Smith..

The Clippers whine more than any team in the league about calls, and it's not particularly close.

pookenstein
11-23-2015, 05:49 AM
Tough choice, but Jason Terry is the deciding factor for me to dislike the Rockets more than the Clippers. I also always Kind of liked Paul Pierce...