PDA

View Full Version : Terry Crews - wtf - and that new video show - worst show on TV

SpursforSix
11-23-2015, 10:14 AM
If we're (the family) sitting around and just looking to watch TV for a few minutes, we'll stick it on a funny video show to kill some time.

So, we watched something called "America's Funniest" hosted by Terry Crews.
This is the worst show on television.
Terry is the most wtf television personality. It's like he's about to go crazy at any given point. I don't know how he gets a host job.
And they bring on 3 random judges, usually some kind of comedians, to vote on videos and try to make jokes about them.
The videos aren't even funny and they are obviously told to not vote on the same ones. So each crappy video gets played a few times each with everyone trying
to make ad lib jokes.
And Terry Crews has to fake laugh at everything. Sometimes he dances around and the crowd cheers.

I highly recommend watching it one time to see the insanity.

http://s3-static-ak.buzzfed.com/static/2015-08/16/22/campaign_images/webdr13/why-did-terry-crews-wear-my-belt-from-2003-to-the-2-28328-1439780180-0_dblbig.jpg

mrsmaalox
11-23-2015, 10:42 AM
Gawd SfS, you subject yourself to a lot of torture for the sake of "Family Tv Time". Just give it up, none of you guys are gaining anything just cuz you are all in the same room staring at that crap. We did "family tv" on Sunday nights only, Animal Planet. The rest of the week if the kids had nothing else to do they watched some PBS or Nickelodean until dinner time, then the tv went off. I know you just want to plop and relax in the evening so send the kid to do their room with a book and watch something good ;)

SpursforSix
11-23-2015, 10:49 AM
Gawd SfS, you subject yourself to a lot of torture for the sake of "Family Tv Time". Just give it up, none of you guys are gaining anything just cuz you are all in the same room staring at that crap. We did "family tv" on Sunday nights only, Animal Planet. The rest of the week if the kids had nothing else to do they watched some PBS or Nickelodean until dinner time, then the tv went off. I know you just want to plop and relax in the evening so send the kid to do their room with a book and watch something good ;)

LOL. No...this isn't our dedicated family TV time. We can usually agree on a movie or something if we're going to do that.

These shows are usually only when we are eating pizza or something in the living room. Everyone will have their food but for some reason, I'm the one that is supposed to flip around the guide and find something to watch while my food gets cold. Knowing that in 30 minutes, everyone will be off doing something else.

So it'll usually be something in the low channel numbers because I'm not spending 10 minutes going all the way through everything.