PDA

View Full Version : When you care enough to send the very best

AlamoSpursFan
09-19-2005, 02:20 AM
http://www.purevolume.com/troysmixtapeoflove

:lmao

Fat Bones
09-19-2005, 02:35 AM
Proof positive that when you're making out with your pillow, you shouldn't have a mic anywhere close by.

Which one of you is Troy?
Trainwreck2100?

Sonia_TX
09-19-2005, 09:33 AM
OMG I heard this last week and wanted to kill myself 2 minutes into it....but I listened all the way through. Why oh why?!

The sone
09-19-2005, 12:03 PM
men should act like men...this is where the can falls on the guys head. i can only wish

midgetonadonkey
09-19-2005, 12:09 PM
pobrecito

ObiwanGinobili
09-19-2005, 12:17 PM
i love you so much, wow, i love you so much, i'm so lucky , i'm so blessed, happy... i love you so much. wow I love you so much .. you mean so much , i love you so much.......... :blah :blah :blah

:shootme

ohmygod. and mid way thru he gts all whiny and makes like kissy sounds????

She had planned to break up with him 45 secounds into that tape -trust me! She just waited thru days out of respect for the anniversary. :lmao

2Blonde
09-19-2005, 12:29 PM
Melissa deserves a freakin' medal for sticking it out for six months. I'm ready to kill myself and I'm only at 11 minutes. :stfu Troy

2Blonde
09-19-2005, 12:34 PM
On the good side though, I think I've found the next torture device for my daughter. Last week she lied to about being on IM while she was supposed to be doing her homework so I took away her internet and cellphone for a week and a half. I think the next time she messes up I'll make she listen to this tape in it's entirety. I'm always looking for new and unique ways to punish her. THis could be a stroke of pure genius in the right circumstances. :lol

Marklar MM
09-19-2005, 01:59 PM
On the good side though, I think I've found the next torture device for my daughter. Last week she lied to about being on IM while she was supposed to be doing her homework so I took away her internet and cellphone for a week and a half. I think the next time she messes up I'll make she listen to this tape in it's entirety. I'm always looking for new and unique ways to punish her. THis could be a stroke of pure genius in the right circumstances. :lol

Hang her by the thumbs. :)

ObiwanGinobili
09-19-2005, 03:11 PM

omg! i'm truely frightened for your daughter! I want to give her a call and say: "heads up! you must be on your best behavior, trust me!!"
:lol
that has got to be the very definaition of cruel and unusual punishment! :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
09-19-2005, 03:26 PM
That message made me sick! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies2/smivomit.bmp I didn't even finish it!

thispego
09-19-2005, 03:36 PM
wow, what a fag... not even a minute into it, and wow... what a fag

Cant_Be_Faded
09-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

He has like a 20 word vocabulary when it comes to expressing his love.

pathetic

thispego
09-19-2005, 03:42 PM
what's pathetic is the manner in which he is expressing his love. you know in those 3 days after the anniversary she was letting everyone and their dog listen to that shit... man that guy got ruined like misak on extra enchilada sauce day

Cant_Be_Faded
09-19-2005, 03:42 PM
ROFL

4 mins through he says "youre the best" and variations of that statement like 20 times

what a douche!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
09-19-2005, 03:44 PM
what's pathetic is the manner in which he is expressing his love. you know in those 3 days after the anniversary she was letting everyone and their dog listen to that shit... man that guy got ruined like misak on extra enchilada sauce day

:lmao !!! times two!

He got the enchilada sauce hosed down his throat and then got donkey punched

this dude is such a tool, man when i hear stuff like this it has to be fake

Cant_Be_Faded
09-19-2005, 03:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH !!!!

guys, get to 6:20 minutes into it

he starts singing that K-Cee and Jo Jo song "All My Life"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg this dude is such a tool

Cant_Be_Faded
09-19-2005, 03:46 PM
This guy reminds me of half the dudes who went to the public high school in victoria

Cant_Be_Faded
09-19-2005, 03:51 PM
6 months of a high school relationship, how could this guy be so stupid to think that his girlfriend wouldn't get totally freaked out by this

Buy her some fucking earrings, flowers, and take her out to eat, this is just psycho