PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Manziel Demoted to 3rd String QB

Robz4000
11-24-2015, 03:50 PM
Guess he's done in Cleveland. Is Futbol's career over or will another team (Houston) pick him up?

jeebus
11-24-2015, 03:56 PM
#FreeJohnnyRehab

#LetJohnnyParty

Hopefully Jurrah picks him up and annoints him as successor to R:lolm:lol

JoeTait75
11-24-2015, 03:59 PM
Well, this latest news pretty much clarifies that the Browns will need to go after a QB near the top of next year's draft, just in case there was any doubt about that to begin with.

FkLA
11-24-2015, 04:57 PM
god damn it Johnny :pctoss

Clipper Nation
11-24-2015, 05:19 PM
:lmao Inbred
:lmao Worse than Ryan Leaf
:lmao Worse than JaMarcus
:lmao Worst QB in league history

Kim Jong-il
11-24-2015, 05:28 PM
He partied over the bye week like every other NFL player. And he didn't get in any trouble. The fact that the Browns would go from announcing him the starter to essentially ending his career with them reflects more poorly on the dysfunctional shit show that entire organization is than it does him.

Raven
11-24-2015, 05:29 PM
fkla kneeling tbh

Will Hunting
11-24-2015, 06:12 PM
I don't see that he did anything wrong.

spurraider21
11-24-2015, 06:20 PM
He partied over the bye week like every other NFL player. And he didn't get in any trouble. The fact that the Browns would go from announcing him the starter to essentially ending his career with them reflects more poorly on the dysfunctional shit show that entire organization is than it does him.
guy spent most of the offseason in rehab for alcohol then is partying and walking around with a champagne bottle :lmao

Will Hunting
11-24-2015, 06:23 PM
guy spent most of the offseason in rehab for alcohol then is partying and walking around with a champagne bottle :lmao

Who cares? He didn't get in any trouble and it was on a bye week.

This is a shitty team overreacting to the court of public opinion.

Robz4000
11-24-2015, 06:35 PM

Basically this, but he's still dumb for doing it right after being named a starter. Should've just gotten trashed at the family home with friends he can trust or something instead of going drinking in public.

spurraider21
11-24-2015, 06:42 PM

how can you hand the keys of your franchise to a kid with alcohol issues

Kim Jong-il
11-24-2015, 06:49 PM
Raiders did it pretty easily with Stabler.

spurraider21
11-24-2015, 07:03 PM
Raiders did it pretty easily with Stabler.
valid point

Will Hunting
11-24-2015, 07:12 PM

1) The alternative is someone with the last name McCown
2) They have the worst record in the league, so I wouldn't classify the QB you're naming as starter for the rest of the year as someone who's getting the keys to the franchise
3) He didn't miss any practice/meeting, he got drunk during the week everyone on the team is allowed to get drunk
4) As kim jong said, plenty of other players who have still been allowed to play with alcohol issues

Avante
11-24-2015, 09:10 PM
This so wrong on every level. What did the guy do wrong, yep.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's when his game is effected then there is a problem, that wasn't the case.

What is going on in this old world, talk about uptight and out of touch with reality, shessh~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key words....BYE WEEK!

Google....Bobby Layne a HOF QB.

pgardn
11-24-2015, 10:06 PM
This so wrong on every level. What did the guy do wrong, yep.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's when his game is effected then there is a problem, that wasn't the case.

What is going on in this old world, talk about uptight and out of touch with reality, shessh~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key words....BYE WEEK!

Google....Bobby Layne a HOF QB.

Living in the past.

If one is a alcoholic in today's NFL, been to rehab, And then you go out drinking... Goodbye.

Avante
11-24-2015, 10:47 PM
Living in the past.

If one is a alcoholic in today's NFL, been to rehab, And then you go out drinking... Goodbye.

Wrong as usual.

You let it slide this time, other than letting him know you know. Then ya move on.

They have already made it known they were willing to work with him. ok then work with him.

Stupid, I see the exact same game you do ok slugger, the only difference is I know about the past.....also~~~~

pgardn
11-24-2015, 10:54 PM
Wrong as usual.

You let it slide this time, other than letting him know you know. Then ya move on.

They have already made it known they were willing to work with him. ok then work with him.

Stupid, I see the exact same game you do ok slugger, the only difference is I know about the past.....also~~~~

Alcoholics are addicted champ. You gonna let him slide into pure Vodka? This league is open to the public, UTs Layne, not so much.

Come in Houston?

spurraider21
11-24-2015, 10:57 PM
Alcoholics are addicted champ. You gonna let him slide into pure Vodka? This league is open to the public, UTs Layne, not so much.

Come in Houston?
to be fair, Ken Stabler's antics were widely known and a huge part of his legend/legacy

Avante
11-24-2015, 11:21 PM

Come in Houston?

Dude, when has drinking ever stood in the way of Manziels on field play, well? Until it does....fuck it. If he starts missing meetings, acting goofy, ok...problem. Ok slugger?

This was ....BYE WEEK...ok?

You can drink and play football, honest ya can.

Silver&Black
11-24-2015, 11:31 PM
god damn it Johnny :pctoss

My condolences mi negro...

spurraider21
11-24-2015, 11:31 PM
Dude, when has drinking ever stood in the way of Manziels on field play, well? Until it does....fuck it. If he starts missing meetings, acting goofy, ok...problem. Ok slugger?

apparently not

pgardn
11-24-2015, 11:33 PM

He is an alcoholic ya old fart. The league, the Browns, the fans know this. Do you understand the NFL today? You can play stoned as well old man. It don't matter. This is entertainment more than sport, get it little fella? Guys can also play well after beating their wives and being stoned.

Ok? ~~~~~~~~~

Lets say the Naval latrine league you played in did not allow fooling around with teenagers while on shore. Then you would be banned from washing your teammates towels. Get it little fella?

Avante
11-24-2015, 11:38 PM
He is an alcoholic ya old fart. The league, the Browns, the fans know this. Do you understand the NFL today? You can play stoned as well old man. It don't matter. This is entertainment more than sport, get it little fella? Guys can also play well after beating their wives and being stoned.

Ok? ~~~~~~~~~

Lets say the Naval latrine league you played in did not allow fooling around with teenagers while on shore. Then you would be banned from washing your teammates towels. Get it little fella?

Mental retardation and the internet not a good combo. Just how stupid are you little man?

NO SHIT STUPID HE'S AN ALCOHOLIC.....ok? So ya call him in and talk about it ok ya dumb fuck? Key words....BYE WEEK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn you're dumb.

spurraider21
11-24-2015, 11:42 PM
yeah, talking to him about it is going to solve his problems.

Avante
11-24-2015, 11:43 PM
apparently not

One minute you are singing the praises of Kenny Stabler who drank and played, the next you're acting stupid.

pgardn
11-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Mental retardation and the internet not a good combo. Just how stupid are you little man?

NO SHIT STUPID HE'S AN ALCOHOLIC.....ok? So ya call him in and talk about it ok ya dumb fuck? Key words....BYE WEEK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn you're dumb.

There are standards of conduct that one must adhere to in this entertainment business. If you beat your wife during the bye week it does not necessarily affect your ABILITY to play. But it will affect you being allowed to play. The Browns have the say when Johnny goes on a binge.

Get it yet?
Btw, you just used your 4th soul, so you will not be allowed rebirth as Leonard Nemoy.

Avante
11-24-2015, 11:47 PM
yeah, talking to him about it is going to solve his problems.

Sitting him on the bench with no motivatiion to do anything, oh hell yes that'll work.

Avante
11-24-2015, 11:50 PM
There are standards of conduct that one must adhere to in this entertainment business. If you beat your wife during the bye week it does not necessarily affect your ABILITY to play. But it will affect you being allowed to play. The Browns have the say when Johnny goes on a binge.

Get it yet?
Btw, you just used your 4th soul, so you will not be allowed rebirth as Leonard Nemoy.

NEWSFLASh~~~~~~

Beating up on people is illegal, drinking is if of age, ok dummy?

You take into consideration this was a BYE WEEK, ok?

Total over reaction.

spurraider21
11-24-2015, 11:51 PM
One minute you are singing the praises of Kenny Stabler who drank and played, the next you're acting stupid.
times have changed. what kenny did in the 70's is great for him. isn't going to fly today

Avante
11-24-2015, 11:52 PM
times have changed. what kenny did in the 70's is great for him. isn't going to fly today

So ya can't drink on your BYE WEEK? Since when?

When did it become a rule NFL players can't drink?

spurraider21
11-24-2015, 11:53 PM
So ya can't drink on your BYE WEEK? Since when?
when you're an alcoholic who spent most of his offseason in rehab

Avante
11-24-2015, 11:58 PM
when you're an alcoholic who spent most of his offseason in rehab

So the deal was he could never ever drink again? Cool explaining alcoholism, ok?

spurraider21
11-24-2015, 11:59 PM
So the deal was he could never ever drink again? Cool explaining alcoholism, ok?
actually, yeah. when you go to rehab for alcohol, the idea is you never drink again.

pgardn
11-24-2015, 11:59 PM
NEWSFLASh~~~~~~

Beating up on people is illegal, drinking is if of age, ok dummy?

You take into consideration this was a BYE WEEK, ok?

Total over reaction.

Again.

This is a business that requires the employees to follow standards of conduct. You can smoke dope in Colorado, test + in Denver, and not be allowed to play even if you smoked during a bye week.

Is this really that difficult?

Im close to removing your 5th soul resulting in you

forfeiting being anything other than a old stupid pervert.

pgardn
11-25-2015, 12:00 AM

Holy shit...

You have never heard of an addiction.

Avante
11-25-2015, 12:08 AM
actually, yeah. when you go to rehab for alcohol, the idea is you never drink again.

That's not what I asked. That is in a perfect world.

spurraider21
11-25-2015, 12:08 AM
That's not what I asked. That is in a perfect world.
no. that is called recovery from alcoholism. i can tell it hasn't happened to anybody close to you, which is why you're ignorant on the subject.

Avante
11-25-2015, 12:10 AM
Again.

This is a business that requires the employees to follow standards of conduct. You can smoke dope in Colorado, test + in Denver, and not be allowed to play even if you smoked during a bye week.

Is this really that difficult?

Im close to removing your 5th soul resulting in you

forfeiting being anything other than a old stupid pervert.

Dummy, are you really as stupid as you appear? Who actually thought Manziel would never ever drink again, well? The thing is this.....was this just going to be a rare occurance due to a bye week? That needs to be found out.

Avante
11-25-2015, 12:13 AM
no. that is called recovery from alcoholism. i can tell it hasn't happened to anybody close to you, which is why you're ignorant on the subject.

Wrong ss usual. I have friends who are recovering alcohilics and all of them fell off a couple times before getting it right, ok? Nobody shot them dead the first time they slipped, ok? Actually ya can expect a guy to slip up, that's part of it.

Avante
11-25-2015, 12:16 AM
Holy shit...

You have never heard of an addiction.

Little man I grew up in the 60's ok? Now think, ok?

Dummy, ya don't over react the first time a guy back slids a little, ok? Ya find out what's going on, ok dummy?

spurraider21
11-25-2015, 12:23 AM
Wrong ss usual. I have friends who are recovering alcohilics and all of them fell off a couple times before getting it right, ok? Nobody shot them dead the first time they slipped, ok? Actually ya can expect a guy to slip up, that's part of it.
at which point you can't trust him being the face of a franchise. he's unstable.

pgardn
11-25-2015, 12:34 AM
Little man I grew up in the 60's ok? Now think, ok?

Dummy, ya don't over react the first time a guy back slids a little, ok? Ya find out what's going on, ok dummy?

Can you read now?

Are you still alive currently or in a vegetative state?
Actually, I would feel sorry for you if...

Never mind. I think I do.

Avante
11-25-2015, 12:36 AM
at which point you can't trust him being the face of a franchise. he's unstable.

Just found out Stedman Bailey with Rams has been shot, and it doesn't look good.

This would be his last chance, he gets one sit down telling him that. His next fuck up he's gone.

Avante
11-25-2015, 12:37 AM
Can you read now?

Are you still alive currently or in a vegetative state?
Actually, I would feel sorry for you if...

Never mind. I think I do.

Oh my God, dude, just how stupid are you? Really, just how fucking stupid are you?

spurraider21
11-25-2015, 12:38 AM
Just found out Stedman Bailey with Rams has been shot, and it doesn't look good.

This would be his last chance, he gets one sit down telling him that. His next fuck up he's gone.
they're saying Bailey's injuries aren't life threatening. He should be OK.

pgardn
11-25-2015, 12:42 AM
Oh my God, dude, just how stupid are you? Really, just how fucking stupid are you?

Stupid enough not to realize I'm dealing with an old child.

Avante
11-25-2015, 12:47 AM
Stupid enough not to realize I'm dealing with an old child.

Actually you're dealing with a guy who has seen and done FAR FAR FAR more than you have, so ya might wanna learn a few things son. We can start with how to handle Johnny Manziel, it's not by benching him.......yet!

Being this happened on a bye week ya give him one last chance.

Avante
11-25-2015, 12:48 AM
they're saying Bailey's injuries aren't life threatening. He should be OK.

The media, sheesh~~~ I'd read....fighting for his life....sheesh~~~~

BatManu20
11-25-2015, 12:51 AM
Coming soon to a league near you.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/02bf20bb6816ef22fbf1110edb8f5503/tumblr_n2x27d8pYP1tpof78o1_1280.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/w1ovZC6E0Ms/hqdefault.jpg

BatManu20
11-25-2015, 12:52 AM
This should be fun.

http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/blogs/Johnny-Manziel-Dez-Bryant-pool.jpg

spurraider21
11-25-2015, 12:58 AM
i already got the timeline

- cowboys sign manziel

- manziel gets arrested for DUI

- jerry calls him a leader, makes him captain and names him starter

Avante
11-25-2015, 01:02 AM
Manziel to the Eagles to run the read option.

BatManu20
11-25-2015, 02:08 AM

- cowboys sign manziel

- manziel gets arrested for DUI

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1317775/Jerry_Nod_medium.gif

Ginobilly
11-25-2015, 02:00 PM

- cowboys sign manziel

- manziel and Jerry get arrested for DWI with 2 hookers

Fixed it for you. what a joke of a franchise.

Cowbo: the franchise for doing drugs, beating women, partying and still getting cheered by their racist fans:cry

Chinook
11-25-2015, 02:13 PM
I've never believed in Manziel, but I sure didn't think it was going to be this hard-headed. If this guy had Rogers talent, then you live it with. Even if he had Cam talent. But he doesn't, so who cares? Your team says "Don't drink, you're an alcoholic" and you drink anyway, you have no right to complain.

hehateme
11-26-2015, 01:07 AM
Houston or Dallas bound...that is the question now

td4mvp2k
11-26-2015, 01:16 AM
This should be fun.

http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/blogs/Johnny-Manziel-Dez-Bryant-pool.jpg:tu its wait n see now

SuperCam
11-26-2015, 12:29 PM

Johnny Fuckup :lol

Arcadian
11-26-2015, 07:48 PM
:lol Texas A&M Faggies

spurraider21
12-06-2015, 10:15 PM
apparently he's going to start the last 4 games

:lol pettine trying to save his job
:lol hates manziel but needs him to save his ass

Avante
12-06-2015, 10:26 PM
He'll run around make a few...WOW~~~~~ plays, but to think he's ever going to be a legit NFL, nay~~~~~~~

No way I would have used a 1st round pick on Johnny Manziel.

spurraider21
12-06-2015, 11:22 PM
He'll run around make a few...WOW~~~~~ plays, but to think he's ever going to be a legit NFL, nay~~~~~~~

No way I would have used a 1st round pick on Johnny Manziel.
SHEESH~~~~~~~~~

give him some time, some guys take 3, 4, 5 years! what did aaron rodgers do his first 3 years? you can always tell the rookies

Avante
12-06-2015, 11:27 PM
SHEESH~~~~~~~~~

give him some time, some guys take 3, 4, 5 years! what did aaron rodgers do his first 3 years? you can always tell the rookies

Why do you fight it so hard little man? Why not simply pay attention and learn things? Oh yeah plus $1050 on the season, ha~~~~~~~ Dude, embrace the knowledge, learn something, ok?

OBVIOUSLY......Manziel doesn't get it and we don't need anymore time to see this. This is a maturity issue, ok little guy?

BatManu20
12-07-2015, 11:28 AM

spurraider21
03-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Released :lol... one of the most predictable disasters of all time

spurraider21
03-11-2016, 04:26 PM
The guy has..it...and it's very obvious. He'll do just fine in the NFL.

:lmao... christ

"ive been watching this game way longer than you, i know my stuff"

benefactor
03-11-2016, 04:40 PM
^:lol

Blake
03-11-2016, 05:04 PM
:lol almost as predictable as Johnny being a bust

Spur-Addict
03-11-2016, 08:18 PM
:lol FkLA

td4mvp2k
04-23-2016, 05:01 PM

benefactor
04-23-2016, 05:11 PM
:lol

Robz4000
04-23-2016, 05:34 PM
Now he's been promoted to third cook tbh. He's moving on up :tu.