PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Julian Randle..

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2015, 01:25 AM
This nigga is trash, tbh:lol..

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2015, 01:26 AM
http://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_960w/Boston/2011-2020/2012/05/22/BostonGlobe.com/Sports/Images/1650673716001.jpg

spursistan
11-25-2015, 01:29 AM
not even a poor man's Brandon Bass :lmao

midnightpulp
11-25-2015, 01:42 AM
Julian :lol

Chinook
11-25-2015, 11:54 AM
God, why do the Lakers suck so much at drafting? Remember, they were desperate for Embiid to fall to them too.

pgardn
11-25-2015, 11:59 AM
I think it is more difficult to judge talent on a totally dysfunctional team.

The Lakers first unit just ball watches on the perimeter while whoever has their turn to shoot forces a shot. No screens, no cutting, definitely very few off the ball screens, it's horrid. They pay to sit court side and watch that crap, mysterious...

buttsR4rebounding
11-25-2015, 11:59 AM
They could have taken Okafor or Porzingas in the draft this year and whiffed again...

baseline bum
11-25-2015, 12:06 PM
The Russell pick was horrible, but the Randle pick wasn't bad considering how terrible the 2014 draft was. It's not like they drafted Vonleh.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 12:45 PM
The Russell pick was horrible, but the Randle pick wasn't bad considering how terrible the 2014 draft was. It's not like they drafted Vonleh.

Way to early to judge randle or russell or any other rookies

Medvedenko
11-25-2015, 01:02 PM
I still like Randle and Russel. They have showed me flashes of what's to come. My main concern is the coach and coaching staff. Need a full nuke dropped on that team and start fresh. It would be great to get Luke Walton, however that's a pipe dream.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 01:12 PM
I still like Randle and Russel. They have showed me flashes of what's to come. My main concern is the coach and coaching staff. Need a full nuke dropped on that team and start fresh. It would be great to get Luke Walton, however that's a pipe dream.

Luke is still unproven. Not saying i wouldnt want him but he would need to come in with detailed plans on how to better utlize the rooks and improve our defense.
I think though we would be best served with Brad Stevens type coach. Young smart teacher style coach.

spurraider21
11-25-2015, 01:32 PM
everybody ever has shown flashes

Raven
11-25-2015, 01:32 PM

elfrid payton, dario šarić, zach lavine, RODNEY HOOD, Kyle Anderson.. All way better players right now and a hundred times better prospects than Randle imo.

Raven
11-25-2015, 01:35 PM

shhhhhhhhh

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 01:37 PM
elfrid payton, dario šarić, zach lavine, RODNEY HOOD, Kyle Anderson.. All way better players right now and a hundred times better prospects than Randle imo.

yes, we know about you and your snap judgments. Still to early. He may be a bust but I wouldnt say that yet. I also would not give up on Vonleh yet either ...

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2015, 01:40 PM
I agree that it's a little unfair to judge them, considering they're playing in current Kobe's offense and under the worst coach in recent history(IMO, at least)..however, I don't really see anything special in Randle that shows me his ceiling is higher than somebody like Thaddeus Young(which is a good floor, but not for a ceiling), tbh..a PF playing in a shitty system should still be able to make some type of impact, whether it's through rebounding/defense, etc IMO..

I'm not judging Russell, though, I don't have a take on him, yet..he's in a really bad spot, it's evident that he always defers to Kobe, and he's running an offense that doesn't have any structure and doesn't have a purpose, apparently..we'll know more about him later in the season when Kobe sits..

Medvedenko
11-25-2015, 01:51 PM

I guess you have too...

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 02:05 PM
I agree that it's a little unfair to judge them, considering they're playing in current Kobe's offense and under the worst coach in recent history(IMO, at least)..however, I don't really see anything special in Randle that shows me his ceiling is higher than somebody like Thaddeus Young(which is a good floor, but not for a ceiling), tbh..a PF playing in a shitty system should still be able to make some type of impact, whether it's through rebounding/defense, etc IMO..

I'm not judging Russell, though, I don't have a take on him, yet..he's in a really bad spot, it's evident that he always defers to Kobe, and he's running an offense that doesn't have any structure and doesn't have a purpose, apparently..we'll know more about him later in the season when Kobe sits..

Come on HH ...as you have said (especially now that McHale is gone) we have the unquestioned worst coach in the NBA. I get Druss and Randle deferring to Kobe, I dont get Scott doing so. None of the teams he was on or even coached has played this selfishly not even Kyrie as ROTY. I cant judge any of these guys until we get a real coach and/or Kobe sits.

Buddy Mignon
11-25-2015, 02:27 PM

I've watched my Raider fail season after season. I've watched the Dodgers suck beyond belief. I refuse to be a Laker fan if we hire Luke Fucking Walton. If anything what this proves is the coaching of Kerr had absolutely nothing to do with the success of that team. And this is the case with most good teams. It takes talent and chemistry.

I agree with everything else you said.

Buddy Mignon
11-25-2015, 02:35 PM

He's getting better with each game. Randle needs a new system in the worst way. We don't even fast break for fucks sake. I want to ride out this season with Scott because at least he's playing the youngsters. I expect Russell to be on the all rookie first team. The kid can play he just needs more confidence and strength, which will come with time. Randle is already a double double guy with limited minutes. He has more upside than Okafor. Porzingis is the surprise in draft. What a steal NY got. Gotta give PJ his props for that pick.

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2015, 02:44 PM
^^ :lol what's the point of "letting them play" if you aren't actually allowing them to develop any skills? A team with Kobe, Nick Young and Lou Williams isn't really allowing any of the young guys to actually develop or even have a shot at learning how to play in the NBA, tbh

Scott also never gives his teams an identity..in his last 5 seasons of coaching, he's never had a defense that finished better than 26th, and he's only had 1 offense that finished better than 24th:lol..

Obviously Magic hasn't said a word, too, after criticizing D'Antoni every single day..he's the perfect coach for tanking, though, which is what I said when the Lakers hired him..it's the only reason to have him coaching a team in 2015..

Cry Havoc
11-25-2015, 02:47 PM
Come on HH ...as you have said (especially now that McHale is gone) we have the unquestioned worst coach in the NBA. I get Druss and Randle deferring to Kobe, I dont get Scott doing so. None of the teams he was on or even coached has played this selfishly not even Kyrie as ROTY. I cant judge any of these guys until we get a real coach and/or Kobe sits.

Don't you think he's intentionally tanking? That's the only thing I can think of.

FkLA
11-25-2015, 03:00 PM

Kirby is Kim Jong Un and the Lakers are North Korea. You can't be serious by expecting Scott to stand up to him? He's a terrible coach but he's also neutered on top of it. Same with the players, nobody is going to stand up to him except Swaggy P but nobody takes him seriously. Lin threw some hints last season but he was quickly banished this off-season.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 03:19 PM
^^ :lol what's the point of "letting them play" if you aren't actually allowing them to develop any skills? A team with Kobe, Nick Young and Lou Williams isn't really allowing any of the young guys to actually develop or even have a shot at learning how to play in the NBA, tbh

Scott also never gives his teams an identity..in his last 5 seasons of coaching, he's never had a defense that finished better than 26th, and he's only had 1 offense that finished better than 24th:lol..

Obviously Magic hasn't said a word, too, after criticizing D'Antoni every single day..he's the perfect coach for tanking, though, which is what I said when the Lakers hired him..it's the only reason to have him coaching a team in 2015..

I won't lie he did well with Clarkson but his substitutions/rotations/lineups are horrible. he is perfect for a tank job but Lakers better hope the Basketball gods bless them with Simmons. Not sure of fit with Randle but Druss and Simmons were HS team-mates. PRetty sure they will be fine together. Randle develops a jumper next off-season ... or he is gone. Although I support a tank I will not support a team with no identity. Scott better formulate a plan. It's not about wins and losses it's about playing and executing. if we lose because the other team is better like the Warriors you live with that. But when you lose because the other team also plays harder and smarter then the coach needs to go.

BatManu20
11-25-2015, 03:31 PM

baseline bum
11-25-2015, 03:32 PM

Kyle Anderson over Randle? :lmao

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 03:33 PM

bad coaching. Randle, clarkson and Druss allw ould benefit from a flow based offense. SMH. He is learning bad habits from Young, Kobe and Lou

Raven
11-25-2015, 03:39 PM
Kyle Anderson over Randle? :lmao not even close tbh. Kyle is ten times better.

Buddy Mignon
11-25-2015, 03:55 PM
not even close tbh. Kyle is ten times better.

Who is Kyle Anderson?

DPG21920
11-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Who is Kyle Anderson?

That's why LA is so bad at drafting - they don't do any research :lol

DPG21920
11-25-2015, 03:58 PM
The ceiling on the Lakers youth is pretty low, like HH said. Of course they have some talent and when you give young guys on a terrible team minutes you are bound to see "flashes". But they are not developing. At all. And the flashes still don't lead you to believe their ceiling is all that high, system be damned.

When you factor in lower than expected ceiling/skill sets (Randle can't shoot, Russ is really slow and can't defend or shoot that well, etc..) with terrible habits in their formative years (no emphasis on ball movement, system or defensive principles/teammwork) you get a bleak future IMO.

Cry Havoc
11-25-2015, 04:00 PM
The ceiling on the Lakers youth is pretty low, like HH said. Of course they have some talent and when you give young guys on a terrible team minutes you are bound to see "flashes". But they are not developing. At all. And the flashes still don't lead you to believe their ceiling is all that high, system be damned.

When you factor in lower than expected ceiling/skill sets (Randle can't shoot, Russ is really slow and can't defend or shoot that well, etc..) with terrible habits in their formative years (no emphasis on ball movement, system or defensive principles/teammwork) you get a bleak future IMO.

Can you imagine the kind of hysteria they'd have on Lakersground if they had gotten Towns, Okafor, or Porzingis? We'd probably have an influx of new Lakers fans here telling us how they're going to dominate for the next decade. :lol

DPG21920
11-25-2015, 04:03 PM
Can you imagine the kind of hysteria they'd have on Lakersground if they had gotten Towns, Okafor, or Porzingis? We'd probably have an influx of new Lakers fans here telling us how they're going to dominate for the next decade. :lol

They would at least have a glimmer of hope if they had KAT/Proz because of the ceiling. They would be worse off (meaning KAT/Proz) than they are now, but the ceiling would be there. But because La keeps swinging and missing so badly in addition to being one of the worst player development teams, they are in trouble.

Cry Havoc
11-25-2015, 04:16 PM
They would at least have a glimmer of hope if they had KAT/Proz because of the ceiling. They would be worse off (meaning KAT/Proz) than they are now, but the ceiling would be there. But because La keeps swinging and missing so badly in addition to being one of the worst player development teams, they are in trouble.

In 2 years, the 76ers will be in playoff contention. The Lakers will be lucky to be a 12 seed in the West. :lol

DPG21920
11-25-2015, 04:18 PM
In 2 years, the 76ers will be in playoff contention. The Lakers will be lucky to be a 12 seed in the West. :lol

I won't go that far for Philly, but I'd say they have a much better shot as things look now.

ambchang
11-25-2015, 04:32 PM
The drafting process is only one of the problems.

The others are bad player development, lack of direction, horrible system.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 04:35 PM
Some of you are really smart and say some dumb shit. I am done arguing the matter. Let the young kids play and develop. we will revisit this time next year ...

Jzone
11-25-2015, 05:45 PM
Idk about Randle tbh, he's playing for the worst coach in the history of the NBA. I'll cut jim some slack till we get a coach who's not a piece of shit.

midnightpulp
12-04-2015, 10:15 PM
Horrible

DMC
12-04-2015, 10:25 PM
God, why do the Lakers suck so much at drafting? Remember, they were desperate for Embiid to fall to them too.

They have a cancer on the team. If they started competing now he'd stick around.

midnightpulp
12-19-2015, 07:10 PM
Better than Barkley :lol

Raven
12-19-2015, 07:17 PM
damn :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao clearly kirby's fault :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

HemisfairArena
12-19-2015, 09:02 PM
I've said time and time again,,,Randle is Dejuan Blair part 2 and I dare any laker fan to prove me wrong,,,,,

Splits
12-19-2015, 09:12 PM
I don't get it. He didn't play that badly tonight, he was 1/7 from the field, 2 points, 7 boards, no assists, blocks, or steals with 5 turnovers. Oh wait...

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Raven
12-19-2015, 09:24 PM
I don't get it. He didn't play that badly tonight, he was 1/7 from the field, 2 points, 7 boards, no assists, blocks, or steals with 5 turnovers. Oh wait...

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

as i said before, that ball handling in the paint would result in an instant TO against any good team. People are already cringing any time he starts doing that. It's soooo dumb tbh

midnightpulp
01-21-2016, 12:59 AM
Waste of space.

Kawhitstorm
01-21-2016, 01:15 AM
Waste of space.

Anthony Bennett :lol

HarlemHeat37
01-21-2016, 01:45 AM
He sucks, but Byron Scott has been shitting on him, all year, to be fair:lol

Relevancy
01-21-2016, 01:13 PM
Russell has plenty of potential, if you say otherwise you are clearly not watching the lakers enough

he's just playing under the wrong coach and players, that's really slowing down his progress. Randle on the other hand, he probably would have been better off playing another sport.. This dude will need to become a gym rat to fix his gigantic game holes..

Raven
01-21-2016, 01:20 PM
Russell has plenty of potential, if you say otherwise you are clearly not watching the lakers enough

he's just playing under the wrong coach and players, that's really slowing down his progress. Randle on the other hand, he probably would have been better off playing another sport.. This dude will need to become a gym rat to fix his gigantic game holes..

what potential tbh

Relevancy
01-21-2016, 01:48 PM
what potential tbh:lmao I'm not even gonna waste my time answering this, keep thinking however you like, time will prove us either of us wrong or right. Enjoy the Spurs now, they are playing amazing bball:bobo

Raven
01-21-2016, 01:51 PM
:lmao I'm not even gonna waste my time answering this, keep thinking however you like, time will prove us either of us wrong or right. Enjoy the Spurs now, they are playing amazing bball:bobo

well potential at doing what? let's talk about it.. he was supposed to be a knockdown shooter in the curry mold and quote "is likely to be a manu ginobili with better passing". No one expected him to be as shitty a defender as he is and no one expected him to be as clueless as a passer as he is. sure he can make a jumper here and there, but they also need to work on that, because he is not getting open by himself anytime soon if ever, the only times he gets open is when it's a blowout or the team knows it will be a blowout so they lower the defensive pressure.

Killakobe81
01-21-2016, 01:57 PM

starting to have more doubts myself in Randle. they say he hits jumpers in practice so not doing so in games is a sign of mental weakness. You hope he overcomes that and works on his craft but right now I dont have the hope I have in Russell or Nance in Randle and would absolutely not factor his presence on who we take in the draft if keep our pick. by next pre-season I need to see vast improvement or he is done in my eyes. however still willing to to wait on the bust label but it's worrisome.

Raven is just gonna hate but at least he may be right on Randle but is wrong about Draymond and Russell ...

Relevancy
01-21-2016, 02:15 PM
starting to have more doubts myself in Randle. they say he hits jumpers in practice so not doing so in games is a sign of mental weakness. You hope he overcomes that and works on his craft but right now I dont have the hope I have in Russell or Nance in Randle and would absolutely not factor his presence on who we take in the draft if keep our pick. by next pre-season I need to see vast improvement or he is done in my eyes. however still willing to to wait on the bust label but it's worrisome.

Raven is just gonna hate but at least he may be right on Randle but is wrong about Draymond and Russell ...Randle just drives me nuts man, he is a pretty athletic guy that if were to develop an offensive game would be a force to be reckon with.. he has terrible I mean terrible offensive skills... I'm with you if he can't develop tolerable offensive skills by next season he is done in my eyes too.

Relevancy
01-21-2016, 02:18 PM
well potential at doing what? let's talk about it.. he was supposed to be a knockdown shooter in the curry mold and quote "is likely to be a manu ginobili with better passing". No one expected him to be as shitty a defender as he is and no one expected him to be as clueless as a passer as he is. sure he can make a jumper here and there, but they also need to work on that, because he is not getting open by himself anytime soon if ever, the only times he gets open is when it's a blowout or the team knows it will be a blowout so they lower the defensive pressure.Hard to judge a 19 year old, even if I say he has potential it doesn't mean he will meet it. Qualities are there though. He has a pretty good understanding of the game, he takes shots within the offense and never truly forces things.. and he's a good spot up shooter... Man if you can't see these things as good qualities for a rookie then I don't know what to tell you.

Killakobe81
01-21-2016, 02:30 PM
Hard to judge a 19 year old, even if I say he has potential it doesn't mean he will meet it. Qualities are there though. He has a pretty good understanding of the game, he takes shots within the offense and never truly forces things.. and he's a good spot up shooter... Man if you can't see these things as good qualities for a rookie then I don't know what to tell you.

eh Raven is on a roll right now :lol... So far, he seems about Right on Randle ... but has failed all over this forum today ...

Raven
01-21-2016, 02:30 PM
Hard to judge a 19 year old, even if I say he has potential it doesn't mean he will meet it. Qualities are there though. He has a pretty good understanding of the game, he takes shots within the offense and never truly forces things.. and he's a good spot up shooter... Man if you can't see these things as good qualities for a rookie then I don't know what to tell you.

so the others are not watching, but you need to be absurdly vague when defining his alleged qualities. meh

HarlemHeat37
01-21-2016, 02:31 PM
Ya, Russell is playing the most difficult position for a young player, while being in a no-system offense under the worst coach in the NBA..the Lakers are also throwing away the season to tank/celebrate Kobe, which obviously hurts him, this season..way too early to judge his potential..

Randle just doesn't have the attributes and traits of becoming anything special IMO..he hasn't even shown any flashes outside of maybe 2 games or so, too..

01-21-2016, 02:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF0n50I6TG0

:lmao

Raven
01-21-2016, 02:34 PM
Ya, Russell is playing the most difficult position for a young player, while being in a no-system offense under the worst coach in the NBA..the Lakers are also throwing away the season to tank/celebrate Kobe, which obviously hurts him, this season..way too early to judge his potential..

Randle just doesn't have the attributes and traits of becoming anything special IMO..he hasn't even shown any flashes outside of maybe 2 games or so, too..

I don't see how it hurts him, if anything it helps him to get minutes, he'd rot on the bench otherwise

Raven
01-21-2016, 02:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF0n50I6TG0

yeah tbh :lol

Relevancy
01-21-2016, 02:47 PM
eh Raven is on a roll right now :lol... So far, he seems about Right on Randle ... but has failed all over this forum today ...yeah this guy rules out everyone if they aren't putting up all star numbers at age 19 it seems:lol

HarlemHeat37
11-10-2016, 01:07 PM
In the process of updating my gambling database, Randle has been surprisingly good to start the season, tbh..I may have been wrong in predicting a Thaddeus Young-type ceiling..obviously it was a given that Scott/Kobe were holding the team down, but Randle has shown some flashes, I could see a Carlos Boozer ceiling if everything breaks correctly for him..

He's been their 2nd best player behind Lou Williams, tbh..

Russell has been surprisingly bad to begin the season, though..it's evident that he's still mentally rattled by the streets' reaction to his betrayal..

Raven
11-10-2016, 01:10 PM
he's been somewhat good, congrats to him tbh.

midnightpulp
11-10-2016, 01:29 PM
In the process of updating my gambling database, Randle has been surprisingly good to start the season, tbh..I may have been wrong in predicting a Thaddeus Young-type ceiling..obviously it was a given that Scott/Kobe were holding the team down, but Randle has shown some flashes, I could see a Carlos Boozer ceiling if everything breaks correctly for him..

Russell has been surprisingly bad to begin the season, though..it's evident that he's still mentally rattled by the streets' reaction to his betrayal..

Simply a beast.

DPG21920
11-10-2016, 08:31 PM

Boozer? He still can't shoot and that was Boozer's biggest value. If he doesn't develop a shot he's like a poor mans Odom IMO.

Buddy Mignon
11-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Randle needs to have better guards to reach his potential. He's playing with a bunch of chuckers that don't give a damn about getting their bigs easy shots. It's nice to see you niggas are finally recognizing what I saw last year.

midnightpulp
11-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Randle needs to have better guards to reach his potential. He's playing with a bunch of chuckers that don't give a damn about getting their bigs easy shots. It's nice to see you niggas are finally recognizing what I saw last year.

:lol He's not that good. Still undersized, small hands, short arms, and no jumper. Carlos Boozer would be his absolute peak.

But Lou Williams :wow

Killakobe81
11-11-2016, 07:49 AM

ALL TRUE like I said. I think the poor man's Draymondstuff is still a pipe dream but I think a poor man's Odom is very realistic. No he is not the elite player he was in HS and he is still wild and a bit undersized but if the jumper comes along he can be rich man's prime David West ...dude is tough...Tyson and boogie both tried to punk him he just laughs in their face

Raven
11-11-2016, 07:55 AM

nope. Whenever they try to set him up, that's when the TOs come. He can't be used as a focal point or even a 3rd option, he gets his points on broken plays, some rebounds or those moments when teams lower their focus and it gets sloppy. As I've been saying from the start, he's a poor man's JJ Hickson..

Killakobe81
11-11-2016, 08:29 AM
nope. Whenever they try to set him up, that's when the TOs come. He can't be used as a focal point or even a 3rd option, he gets his points on broken plays, some rebounds or those moments when teams lower their focus and it gets sloppy. As I've been saying from the start, he's a poor man's JJ Hickson..

Bullshit at times he has been much better than that... but whatever. You were calling him a bust he is far from that. I would say so far mildly disappointing for the 7the pick overall but improving.

StrengthAndHonor
11-11-2016, 08:53 AM
Bullshit at times he has been much better than that... but whatever. You were calling him a bust he is far from that. I would say so far mildly disappointing for the 7the pick overall but improving.
Im not sure how people can view him as a disappointment tbh. He came back from a season ending injury and finished his rookie year averaging a double double and considering the other challenges (Kobe's farewell tour, B Scott)I think he exceeded expectations.

Killakobe81
11-11-2016, 09:05 AM
Im not sure how people can view him as a disappointment tbh. He came back from a season ending injury and finished his rookie year averaging a double double and considering the other challenges (Kobe's farewell tour, B Scott)I think he exceeded expectations.

He is a local kid to DFW ...so i have followed him from HS and his hype going in to Kentucky was unreal he was good very good but not great at UK but he still had hype ...I agree with what you are saying but if the hope was that he would be a star then even with injury he looks less than that ...but he is far from bust which is what Raven and others were selling ...

Raven
11-11-2016, 09:06 AM

well he is clearly a bust, that is not up for debate... You need to think about what was thought about when he was drafted and what was the perceived potential/ceiling for him and no matter how much you guys want to struggle, it is clear that those who passed on him based on A, B and C, were right.

Killakobe81
11-11-2016, 09:16 AM
well he is clearly a bust, that is not up for debate... You need to think about what was thought about when he was drafted and what was the perceived potential/ceiling for him and no matter how much you guys want to struggle, it is clear that those who passed on him based on A, B and C, were right.

Nope. He was picked about right you can't go by his HS or college hype I used that to explain why he is mildly disappointing ...he was picked 7th not 1st. People passed because they felt there was 6 better players and so far tbh exum and smart are the huge disappointments but it's to early to call either busts.
Why do I bother? Your posts in this matter are beyond shitry

S&H despite Raven's poor analysis of judging by incoming freshman hype mildly disappointment ...think Harrison Barnes first two years with State as a comparison. He was even a bigger recruit out of HS and was drafted in a similar spot ...and was like randle good but not great ...hopefully in 4 years we have sonetjing similar to what the Mavs have now ...and I was a Barnes defender on here ...as well don't think he is a max guy but he was a great mavs signing ...but he has worked his but off Randle better do the same

Raven
11-11-2016, 09:22 AM
Nope. He was picked about right you can't go by his HS or college hype I used that to explain why he is mildly disappointing ...he was picked 7th not 1st. People passed because they felt there was 6 better players and so far tbh exum and smart are the huge disappointments but it's to early to call either busts.
Why do I bother? Your posts in this matter are beyond shitry

S&H despite Raven's poor analysis of judging by incoming freshman hype mildly disappointment ...think Harrison Barnes first two years with State as a comparison. He was even a bigger recruit out of HS and was drafted in a similar spot ...and was like randle good but not great ...hopefully in 4 years we have sonetjing similar to what the Mavs have now ...and I was a Barnes defender on here ...as well don't think he is a max guy but he was a great mavs signing ...but he has worked his but off Randle better do the same

you don't seem to get it... Randle doesn't have potential... He is undersized and has a sub 7ft wingspan paired with below average athleticism and terrible brain. You guys are investing a lot in this guy that can never be good. That is not why teams tank and there were so many better players both on potential and short term. Exum was raw but had potential, he is an utter bust, Marcus Smart has potential but needs to develop his shooting, that can be done.. It's different man.

midnightpulp
11-13-2016, 10:16 PM
:lmao getting destroyed by a Euro (who's averaging 4 points on 35% shooting for the season) for 24 points on 60% shooting.

Kawhitstorm
11-13-2016, 10:20 PM
Boozer? He still can't shoot and that was Boozer's biggest value. If he doesn't develop a shot he's like a poor mans Odom IMO.

More like Anthony Mason 2.0

Robz4000
11-14-2016, 12:11 AM
His ceiling is fucking Jeff Errors.

whitemamba
11-14-2016, 02:56 PM

Nobody actually watches basketball here, they just troll.

midnightpulp
11-23-2016, 12:31 AM
:lol

whitemamba
11-23-2016, 12:34 AM
What a pitty bump, he's coming off a triple double has a bad game and you bump this fail of a thread, you wanna bump the d bust thread too?

midnightpulp
11-23-2016, 12:35 AM
What a pitty bump, he's coming off a triple double has a bad game and you bump this fail of a thread, you wanna bump the d bust thread too?

The triple double was 3 games ago and it was against the Nets :lol

whitemamba
11-23-2016, 12:51 AM
The triple double was 3 games ago and it was against the Nets :lol

Randle is one of the most improved players in the NBA, pitty.

Robz4000
11-23-2016, 01:03 AM
:lmao Julius Randle
:lmao "most improved"

apalisoc_9
11-23-2016, 01:08 AM
Getting benched for Larry Nance...:lol

Medvedenko
11-23-2016, 01:26 AM

Another gem.....

UZER
11-23-2016, 01:45 AM
Another gem.....

Outta retirement?

Kawhitstorm
11-23-2016, 03:36 AM

Poor-man's Millsap/Boozer scenario.:lol

11-23-2016, 10:29 AM
Larry Nance was a good pick tbf

Raven
11-23-2016, 10:58 AM
Larry Nance was a good pick tbf

not just that, but he has been grossly outplaying Randle from the start. Nance, while he may not have a big ceiling, is a nice to have player and an actual plus on the court.

11-23-2016, 12:25 PM
:lol watch lakerfan throw Jr. under the bus if he keeps out playing julian

Killakobe81
11-23-2016, 01:14 PM
not just that, but he has been grossly outplaying Randle from the start. Nance, while he may not have a big ceiling, is a nice to have player and an actual plus on the court.

But that has not been true every game some games Junior drifts and is not aggressive on offense but I do agree overall he has been more impactful on defense ...and when attacks he is more effective than Randle has been and he should be he is 3 years older
Spur fan is funny I don't give a shit if Lou out plays Russ or young Clarkson. ..or Clarkson Russell as long as we win

Raven
11-23-2016, 01:25 PM
But that has not been true every game some games Junior drifts and is not aggressive on offense but I do agree overall he has been more impactful on defense ...and when attacks he is more effective than Randle has been and he should be he is 3 years older
Spur fan is funny I don't give a shit if Lou out plays Russ or young Clarkson. ..or Clarkson Russell as long as we win

don't worry then, you ain't winning shit :lol

Killakobe81
11-24-2016, 02:30 AM
don't worry then, you ain't winning shit :lol

Titles we are miles away but winning consistently is closers than I had hoped...

HarlemHeat37
12-24-2016, 01:09 AM
Randle's hot start looks like a fluke, tbh..he's back to being a shitty basketball player:lol

Lakers' lottery picks looks like complete garbage, so far, even without Byron Scott and Kobe..

midnightpulp
12-24-2016, 01:28 AM
Randle's hot start looks like a fluke, tbh..he's back to being a shitty basketball player:lol

Lakers' lottery picks looks like complete garbage, so far, even without Byron Scott and Kobe..

Get in here and :downspin: this shit LkrFan

Sadly, Lakers fans beside BallBuster (who is good people) are an endangered species around these parts now.

LkrFan
12-24-2016, 02:55 AM

Sadly, Lakers fans beside BallBuster (who is good people) are an endangered species around these parts now.

:lol - can't tbh. The Lakers are being made to take their lumps and endure growing pains like everyone else. No more shortcuts to contention by poaching franchise players like MVPAU - at least not until we start winning again. The new CBA is making us grab our ankles and bite our bottom lips! :lmao

Clipper Nation
12-24-2016, 09:47 AM
:lol - can't tbh. The Lakers are being made to take their lumps and endure growing pains like everyone else. No more shortcuts to contention by poaching franchise players like MVPAU - at least not until we start winning again. The new CBA is making us grab our ankles and bite our bottom lips! :lmao
The Kobe Effect

DMC
12-24-2016, 02:31 PM
We had Julius or Dr J, now we have Julian, or Nurse J.

Raven
12-24-2016, 02:57 PM
We had Julius or Dr J, now we have Julian, or Nurse J.

he's julius though :lol

12-28-2016, 05:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EcoO1EAZy4

Raven
12-28-2016, 06:56 AM
JJ Hickson 2.0, as was obvious from the start.

benefactor
12-28-2016, 07:19 AM
How do you get dunked on my Gordon Hayward?:lol

Kawhitstorm
12-28-2016, 01:48 PM
How do you get dunked on my Gordon Hayward?:lol

jglz8s3Q1HE

12-28-2016, 01:51 PM
KC47GHE18ug
:wow White American player owning HarlemHeat37 hero

Mr. Body
12-28-2016, 11:36 PM
Calipari players are generally stupid as shit. Not because they don't have talent but because they're never taught a goddamn thing about basketball. Randle is cut from the same cloth.

midnightpulp
01-01-2017, 11:40 PM
0-6 against some guy named P. Siakam. :lmao

daslicer
01-02-2017, 01:24 AM

No they aren't. They are just warrior fans now.

DJR210
01-02-2017, 09:03 AM
:wow White American player owning HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) hero

:lol

TheCultOfPersonality
01-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Calipari players are generally stupid as shit. Not because they don't have talent but because they're never taught a goddamn thing about basketball. Randle is cut from the same cloth.

In the Harrison twins case they're stupid and don't have any talent.

StrengthAndHonor
01-04-2017, 11:28 AM
19/14/11

Raven
01-04-2017, 02:59 PM
popcorn stats don't impress anybody anymore tbh

Mr. Body
01-04-2017, 03:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EcoO1EAZy4

Hayward is a really nice player. He has to be an All-Star at this point. I'd place him a good bit behind LeBron and Kawhi as a small forward, but he's like a more talented, less douchebag version of Draymond. He'd be an awesome second or third guy on a championship team.

Bynumite
01-04-2017, 11:21 PM
The usual faggots are quick to talk shit but when dude drops a triple double in a win against a playoff team who's also the best NBA team in terms of team defensive efficiency they just brush it off :lol

Also this 816519926483591169

:wakeup