PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe is deranged. "I need help to get easier looks."

midnightpulp
11-25-2015, 02:00 AM

Water is wet, but last week it was all about taking a back seat and mentoring the young guys.

Kawhitstorm
11-25-2015, 02:13 AM
Better looks?:lol Dude blew a point blank layup & wide open 3s. I guess he wants......:

http://3i3wancgvf6h8cg8.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Lake-Hawks-kid1.jpg

FkLA
11-25-2015, 02:16 AM
This year is a Kirby hater's dream. Just keeps getting better and better. :lol

Clipper Nation
11-25-2015, 02:19 AM
Better looks?:lol Dude blew a point blank layup & wide open 3s. I guess he wants......:

http://3i3wancgvf6h8cg8.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Lake-Hawks-kid1.jpgThat's what he had when Shaq, MVPau and Stern were around.

Chris
11-25-2015, 02:34 AM
Can you imagine Duncan ever saying something like that?

Kawhitstorm
11-25-2015, 03:18 AM
Can you imagine Duncan ever saying something like that?

The residents of Kobestani would jump on it like starving hyenas.

Reck
11-25-2015, 03:20 AM
This guy's pathetic.

I've seen maybe 3 Lakers games this year and the guy has been wide the fuck open in many instances and he air balls them about 50% of the time.

Guy lost his marbles.

Chris
11-25-2015, 03:52 AM
PLEASE RETIRE...CLAP-CLAP...CLAPCLAPCLAP

illmatic
11-25-2015, 04:03 AM

Water is wet, but last week it was all about taking a back seat and mentoring the young guys.

I might believe that comment if it weren't for him airballing just about every shot.

SupremeGuy
11-25-2015, 09:57 AM
That's what he had when Shaq, MVPau and Stern were around.It's fucking crazy how shitty the lakers are when kirby doesn't get to be a big man's sidekick. :lol

ambchang
11-25-2015, 09:59 AM
He also commented on how he would have scored 80 and not make a difference in the game vs. GSW.

A) He can't score 80 anymore, even in a YMCA pickup game
B) Yes, it would make a difference, your teammates will not get the ball at all

Raven
11-25-2015, 10:00 AM
perhaps he has a little bit of a point too, I mean they have a point guard who's vision is so bad, he gets in a relationship with a kardashian and the guy with the most assists on the team is MWP of all people

DMC
11-25-2015, 10:10 AM
PLEASE RETIRE...CLAP-CLAP...CLAPCLAPCLAP no. Don't listen to Chris. You can go another 5 or 6 years easily Kobe.

Medvedenko
11-25-2015, 10:13 AM
He's delusional and hurting the team. If we're going to lose, then let's at least lose with Russel, Clarkson and Randle taking all of the shots.

DMC
11-25-2015, 10:21 AM
Spurs fans are almost as giddy as if they won a championship.

illmatic
11-25-2015, 10:30 AM
aids man, the old man, and naruto faggot are nowhere to be found. It's funny how Cubby practically shut a message board down but when his team blows he ducks and hides like a scared pussy cat.

MultiTroll
11-25-2015, 10:56 AM
:lol very fitting illustration.

Reck This guy's pathetic.

I've seen maybe 3 Lakers games this year and the guy has been wide the fuck open in many instances and he air balls them about 50% of the time.

Guy lost his marbles.
I got/had to see almost all of the game last night vs Warriors as i had profit on the line.
Kirby got all kinds wide open looks. The only shots that were not wide open were totally forced by him. Had nothing to do with his teamates.

I think perhaps Scott is in some huge gambling dept, thus throwing games and what better way then by featuring Kirby.
I would say Kirby is too, but after his comment it seems it just pure selfishness by him continued.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 10:58 AM
Spurs fans are almost as giddy as if they won a championship.

That part is funny, but I get it. It has beeen the Kobe forum off and on so take shots ...I finally agree with a bunch of them ...except the revisionist history. Him being a washed up POS, now means nothing for what he did pre-achilles.

He and Peyton have fallen off a HUGE cliff ...

midnightpulp
11-25-2015, 11:42 AM
That part is funny, but I get it. It has beeen the Kobe forum off and on so take shots ...I finally agree with a bunch of them ...except the revisionist history. Him being a washed up POS, now means nothing for what he did pre-achilles.

We would focus less on Kobe here if we would could troll LG. Too bad they're a sewing circle of sensitive shits.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 11:59 AM
We would focus less on Kobe here if we would could troll LG. Too bad they're a sewing circle of sensitive shits.

I enjoy LG for what it is but they are way to sensitive. I saw a debate back and forth on the fact kids could be reading the forum so non cuss words that were offending were censored. LG is like discussing sports at church. Here it's like discussing sports at a strip club or with the guys at the lunch tables in HS.

DAF86
11-25-2015, 02:19 PM
If you want easier looks stop frocing shit up, you demented old fart.

Cry Havoc
11-25-2015, 02:34 PM

But this is what people have been saying all along. Kobe has NEVER not complained about his looks, his touches, or his teammates. Dude has never been a decent teammate and doesn't hesitate to throw everyone under the bus. How the fuck do you run Shaq, AND Pau, AND DHo out of town? Pau even dissuaded Marc from going to LA... now why do you think that is? :lol

People are laughing and talking so much because this is the fruit of Kobe's labor. He has alienated every good big he ever played with, and he's still playing the blame game. That's why it's so funny.

da_suns_fan
11-25-2015, 03:08 PM

This...you could write a book of all the stupid shit he's said THIS SEASON.

DMC
11-25-2015, 03:09 PM

That's the true Church of Kobe. They are religious Kobe (not Lakers) fanatics and delusional as fuck. Granted, there are some really solid basketball takes there from long-time Lakers fans that don't elevate any player past their deserved status, but the large majority of posters are twats with sticks up their asses. This place must scare the fuck out of them.

DMC
11-25-2015, 03:11 PM
But this is what people have been saying all along. Kobe has NEVER not complained about his looks, his touches, or his teammates. Dude has never been a decent teammate and doesn't hesitate to throw everyone under the bus. How the fuck do you run Shaq, AND Pau, AND DHo out of town? Pau even dissuaded Marc from going to LA... now why do you think that is? :lol

People are laughing and talking so much because this is the fruit of Kobe's labor. He has alienated every good big he ever played with, and he's still playing the blame game. That's why it's so funny.

Dont' forget Carmelo, and Aldridge most recently.

lefty
11-25-2015, 03:12 PM
:lol Kobe Messi

Cry Havoc
11-25-2015, 03:17 PM
Dont' forget Carmelo, and Aldridge most recently.

As well as Bynum. I mean, dude turned out to be a bust, but he was loaded with talent. If he was on the Spurs, could Duncan have saved that dude's career? Obviously that's not all Kobe's responsibility, but it definitely makes you wonder how differently his career could have been if he weren't on a team with such a cancer.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 03:25 PM

I dont care about all that ...it's his play that bugs me. LeBron says stupid shit about team-mates even though he is considered a good one ...who cares? This is a results business and right now Kobe's results suck, Lebron's are strong.

Example: Phillip Rivers has ALWAYS been an asshole. But when the chargers are winning playoff games no one cares. Now that they suck, Gates wants to fight him for the same disrespect he has always shown team-mates and opponents. Winning overrides everything. Cam has always danced and pranced but now that Panthers are good it's all about his joy of the game and he is "balling out" and Dapping. Winning.No one cares except bitter old ladies.

td4mvp2k
11-25-2015, 03:33 PM
Spurs fans are almost as giddy as if they won a championship.this is my chip tbh

Cry Havoc
11-25-2015, 03:34 PM
I dont care about all that ...it's his play that bugs me. LeBron says stupid shit about team-mates even though he is considered a good one ...who cares? This is a results business and right now Kobe's results suck, Lebron's are strong.

Fucking really?

Of course LeBron is considered a good teammate. He'll never go 1-14 in a game while completely ignoring his teammates. He'll never spend the majority of his career seeking to have the most points at the end of the season. LeBron will pass to an open teammate when he's guarded by 4 defenders, not chuck a 37 foot jumper with 12 left on the clock. Kobe is currently posting the WORST TS% of any player averaging 15FGA in history. Dude is a mental case, and always has been.

Of course his results are going to suffer, because Kobe has no larger concept of how to play the game other than "GET MINE". When he doesn't have an all-world big on his team, his teams are shit. Period. Kobe doesn't fucking care about helping the Lakers, he doesn't care about the young players that are trying to learn the game right now, he cares about the career point total next to his name. You're trying to untie his mentality from his real world performance, and that's fucking ridiculous.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 03:43 PM
Fucking really?

Of course LeBron is considered a good teammate. He'll never go 1-14 in a game while completely ignoring his teammates for the majority of his career. Kobe is currently posting the WORST TS% of any player averaging 15FGA in history. Dude is a mental case, and always has been.

Of course his results are going to suffer, because Kobe has no larger concept of how to play the game other than "GET MINE". When he doesn't have an all-world big on his team, his teams are shit. Period. Kobe doesn't fucking care about helping the Lakers, he doesn't care about the young players that are trying to learn the game right now, he cares about the career point total next to his name. You're trying to untie his mentality from his real world performance, and that's fucking ridiculous.

What? What I meant was you were going back and talking about how Shaq left etc. I dont give a shit about any of that, tbh. Because all those bigs that left had one or two good years left and they weren't that great (after they left). As great as those bigs are/were they have ONE championship between them post Kobe and yet those are 4 of the best bigs since 2000? Right? Kobe ran them off right? their dissatisfaction with management had NOTHING to do with it?Right?

But let's say Cry that is all on Kobe ... what have those dudes really done post Kobe? The one ring those 4 have ... needed Wade in MJ form and the refs in Donaghy form to pull off.

We got the best of Pau/Bynum and Shaq. Howard, not so much but after one good playoff I dont regret him being gone either. Problem is instead of doing the same with Kobe we gave him 24 million a year.

Again I dont give a shit about any of the drama. I deal with results. It's easy to make excuses balaming one person Jim in the FO, Byron or Kobe when ALL of teh above are culpable.

But when discussing Kobe's play that is on him alone. his shot selection was always shaky but the fact that he sucks now is haunting his play and his FG% I dont give two shits about his personality or lack thereof.

DPG21920
11-25-2015, 03:47 PM
You absolutely should care about Kobe being an awful teammate and running guys out. He's ushered in the darkest era LA basketball has ever seen. There is no sun on the horizon either. This isn't the LA Kobe's, its the Lakers. Unless you have Kobe ahead of the team (most do), then there is no reason not to be pissed at being the Sixers West (except with no promising plan or future). That's all Kobe.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 03:48 PM
that has been the main reason (outside of the basketball reasons) why we suck so bad right now. When it was time to cut bait with our bigs we let them all go (or they left) a season or two early. They were still good but we got the best of them ...

When it was Kobe's time .. we extended him despite the Achilles. That's on Jeannie and Jim.

Cry Havoc
11-25-2015, 03:52 PM
What? What I meant was you were going back and talking about how Shaq left etc. I dont give a shit about any of that, tbh. Because all those bigs that left had one or two good years left and they weren't that great (after they left). As great as those bigs are/were they have ONE championship between them post Kobe and yet those are 4 of the best bigs since 2000? Right? Kobe ran them off right? their dissatisfaction with management had NOTHING to do with it?Right?

But let's say Cry that is all on Kobe ... what have those dudes really done post Kobe? The one ring those 4 have ... needed Wade in MJ form and the refs in Donaghy form to pull off.

We got the best of Pau/Bynum and Shaq. Howard, not so much but after one good playoff I dont regret him being gone either. Problem is instead of doing the same with Kobe we gave him 24 million a year.

Again I dont give a shit about any of the drama. I deal with results. It's easy to make excuses balaming one person Jim in the FO, Byron or Kobe when ALL of teh above are culpable.

But when discussing Kobe's play that is on him alone. his shot selection was always shaky but the fact that he sucks now is haunting his play and his FG% I dont give two shits about his personality or lack thereof.

Pau averaged 18.5, 12, 2.7, and 2 blocks last year. Yeah. Definitely terrible. I'm sure he wouldn't even have gotten off the bench for the Lakers last year. Nevermind the fact that he could have been far more productive with the Lakers if Kobe didn't try to dominate every single possession.

Shaq averaged 22 and 10.5 with 2.3 blocks his first year in Miami. 20/9/2 his second.

That even further illustrates the problem. Kobe had two all-world bigs IN THEIR PRIME, and still couldn't live with them on the court. Marc was probably a candidate for LA until Pau talked him away from that trainwreck. Kobe didn't even wait for Bynum to prove himself before he got tossed under the bus. You think that kind of stuff doesn't translate to on-court performance? Ok man. You're a good dude and I enjoy the back and forth we have but you are seriously sticking your head so deep in the sand with this one that you probably found the water table. And that's saying something here in California. :lol

DPG21920
11-25-2015, 03:52 PM
LA fans are so crazy :lol. This once proud franchise is literally now the laughing stock of the league. Worse than the Sixers. At least the Sixers are upfront with their fans about their plan (whether it works or not). They have a shot at a future with a ton of assets (draft picks and young recent players with high ceilings).

LA is now going on their 4th year of total embarassment on the court. Then you look at their management team, them getting slapped in the face each off season and being horrific on the court? Sure, just be mad at Kobe's play, not the person that has literally scorched the franchise to the ground over the LAST 4 YEARS.

Cry Havoc
11-25-2015, 03:54 PM
LA fans are so crazy :lol. This once proud franchise is literally now the laughing stock of the league. Worse than the Sixers. At least the Sixers are upfront with their fans about their plan (whether it works or not). They have a shot at a future with a ton of assets (draft picks and young recent players with high ceilings).

LA is now going on their 4th year of total embarassment on the court. Then you look at their management team, them getting slapped in the face each off season and being horrific on the court? Sure, just be mad at Kobe's play, not the person that has literally scorched the franchise to the ground over the LAST 4 YEARS.

D9ChnR_X_mw

Nah man, Kobe's ego problems never cause any problems on-court. It's all the terrible Lakers management. :lol

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 04:20 PM
You absolutely should care about Kobe being an awful teammate and running guys out. He's ushered in the darkest era LA basketball has ever seen. There is no sun on the horizon either. This isn't the LA Kobe's, its the Lakers. Unless you have Kobe ahead of the team (most do), then there is no reason not to be pissed at being the Sixers West (except with no promising plan or future). That's all Kobe.

I am pissed about his play this year .. because we have young players that need to develop. I dont care if he takes shots from Lou or Swaggy. But Russ and Randle? yep. And I dont care that Dwight left because they would be detrimental to the tank.Would have loved to keep Pau but that also wouldnt help us lose and he needed a clean start.

FkLA
11-25-2015, 04:21 PM

lol they only have 1 ring post-Kirby combined and how many does Kirby have without them holding his hand?

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 04:24 PM
Pau averaged 18.5, 12, 2.7, and 2 blocks last year. Yeah. Definitely terrible. I'm sure he wouldn't even have gotten off the bench for the Lakers last year. Nevermind the fact that he could have been far more productive with the Lakers if Kobe didn't try to dominate every single possession.

Shaq averaged 22 and 10.5 with 2.3 blocks his first year in Miami. 20/9/2 his second.

That even further illustrates the problem. Kobe had two all-world bigs IN THEIR PRIME, and still couldn't live with them on the court. Marc was probably a candidate for LA until Pau talked him away from that trainwreck. Kobe didn't even wait for Bynum to prove himself before he got tossed under the bus. You think that kind of stuff doesn't translate to on-court performance? Ok man. You're a good dude and I enjoy the back and forth we have but you are seriously sticking your head so deep in the sand with this one that you probably found the water table. And that's saying something here in California. :lol

And those numbers for Shaq ... are nothing compared to what he did in L.A. with a shot hog like Kobe, btw. Do you dispute that those players had their best years with the Lakers? I never said I was happy about any of that I am not even defending Kobe for it. But in the end management let them go after their peak but still making max dollars. As you and Deeps know I am against paying dudes max dollars not worth it anymore, even Kobe.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 04:29 PM

How many games has Kobe played the past 4 years? I am not saying Kobe is not part if the problem never said he wasn't. What I am disagreeing with is caring about or crying about Pau/Shaq or Dwight leaving. Even if Kobe is the problem that still falls on coaching/management for allowing it to happen.

What are we even arguing about here? I Agree that Kobe sucks and is hurting the development of the team on the court and his contract hurt us off it but I dont cry over the departure of past their peak big men or care about how he is a team-mate. I can post shit where team-mates including Caron talk about Kobe as a great team-mate. But you dont care and it wont change your mind so why bother? and right now I dont give two shits about defending Kobe.

Oh and LOL Bynum. Should of known yall was trolling when he was mentioned with Shaq/Pau ...

BD24
11-25-2015, 04:34 PM
Just created an account over on LG. This should be fun.

DMC
11-25-2015, 04:35 PM
This imo.

You have a media attraction player who, through association, is credited with championships he participated in. It went to his head, and he thinks he's more than he ever actually was. He expects rookie players to be able to "help him" instead of him helping them. He thinks the game is about making him shine. Even Michael had better team chemistry than Kobe, and no one was more competitive than Michael. Hell, Mike even punched a teammate in the face (Will Purdue). Kobe's been entrenched in this media fueled delusion of grandeur, and he's never re-calibrated himself to modern times where he's a worn out, washed up player.

The front office is squeezing every ounce of life they can get from the rabid fan base until Kobe is forced, through embarrassment, into retirement.

Fans should absolutely care that Kobe is a shitty teammate. If he was a mentor, your futures would be much brighter. Right now you're lame ducks waiting for this loose tooth to fall out, and that tooth is infected and it's causing the surrounding gums and teeth to rot. "but we don't care how the tooth affects the other teeth, just that we can chew". Part meet parcel.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 04:36 PM
Just created an account over on LG. This should be fun.

You wont last ...but good luck.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 04:41 PM
This imo.

You have a media attraction player who, through association, is credited with championships he participated in. It went to his head, and he thinks he's more than he ever actually was. Even Michael had better team chemistry than Kobe, and no one was more competitive than Michael. Hell, Mike even punched a teammate in the face (Will Purdue). Kobe's been entrenched in this media fueled delusion of grandeur, and he's never re-calibrated himself to modern times where he's a worn out, washed up player.

The front office is squeezing every ounce of life they can get from the rabid fan base until Kobe is forced, through embarrassment, into retirement.

Fans should absolutely care that Kobe is a shitty teammate. If he was a mentor, your futures would be much brighter. Right now you're lame ducks waiting for this loose tooth to fall out, and that tooth is infected and it's causing the surrounding gums and teeth to rot. "but we don't care how the tooth affects the other teeth, just that we can chew". Part meet parcel.

Never said I dont care about it right now. I said I dont care about the past. Living in the past is why we are in trouble right now. You do realize I was complaining about his shooting and his play right? I also want him to get the young players involved. I also complained about the bad habits he Nick and Lou are teaching the young players.

Again we agree Kobe is sucking and detrimental to the team. I just dont care about the extra shit, never have.

RsxPiimp
11-25-2015, 04:43 PM
Killa is a true solider.

BD24
11-25-2015, 04:46 PM
You wont last ...but good luck.
I'm actually saying really ridicoulus things and seeing if I can get any of the idiots to agree with me. No bites as of yet though. Just gonna leg hump any pro kobe fans.

DPG21920
11-25-2015, 05:01 PM
How many games has Kobe played the past 4 years? I am not saying Kobe is not part if the problem never said he wasn't. What I am disagreeing with is caring about or crying about Pau/Shaq or Dwight leaving. Even if Kobe is the problem that still falls on coaching/management for allowing it to happen.

What are we even arguing about here? I Agree that Kobe sucks and is hurting the development of the team on the court and his contract hurt us off it but I dont cry over the departure of past their peak big men or care about how he is a team-mate. I can post shit where team-mates including Caron talk about Kobe as a great team-mate. But you dont care and it wont change your mind so why bother? and right now I dont give two shits about defending Kobe.

Oh and LOL Bynum. Should of known yall was trolling when he was mentioned with Shaq/Pau ...

Has nothing to do (IMO) about whom he drove off before - it's about his contract, complaining after the contract and who he's kept from coming while ushering in the worst 4 years in LAL history by a far margin with no hope in sight. Then on top of it all? He's not letting the young guys develop because he refuses to adjust.

Yeah...it's just his on court shooting that LaL fans should be upset about..

baseline bum
11-25-2015, 05:05 PM

:lmao

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 05:29 PM
Has nothing to do (IMO) about whom he drove off before - it's about his contract, complaining after the contract and who he's kept from coming while ushering in the worst 4 years in LAL history by a far margin with no hope in site. Then on top of it all? He's not letting the young guys develop because he refuses to adjust.

Yeah...it's just his on court shooting that LaL fans should be upset about..

Deeps: Let me tell you why should be mad ...
Me: I just care that Kobe sucks right now and my team sucks, coach and FO sucks ....
Deeps: No, you should care about how Kobe was in the lockeroom in January of 2010 though I have no proof of that because I was not there ...

DPG21920
11-25-2015, 05:30 PM
:lmao no proof

Your defense is better than Kobe's - I will give you that.

DPG21920
11-25-2015, 05:34 PM
http://www.reviewjournal.com/sites/default/files/field/media/29417320.sfxl_.jpg

DPG21920
11-25-2015, 05:51 PM
Prosecutor: We have the murder weapon with Kobe's finger prints on it. The shoe imprint in the pools of blood not only match Kobe's shoe size, but are Kobe's nike's that only he owns. We have multiple accounts of people complaining about Kobe's personality and how he doesn't care about hurting people to get where he wants.

Defense Attorney: All of that may be true, but I ask you jury, where you in the room to witness the murder? Did you see it with your own eyes?

Killa on the Jury: You know, you just can't be certain, I don't know why, but I believe him b..

Clipper Nation
11-25-2015, 05:54 PM
Killacuckbe deep-throating Kirby - what else is new?

Chris
11-25-2015, 05:58 PM
http://www.reviewjournal.com/sites/default/files/field/media/29417320.sfxl_.jpg

priceless

11-25-2015, 08:02 PM
Prosecutor: We have the murder weapon with Kobe's finger prints on it. The shoe imprint in the pools of blood not only match Kobe's shoe size, but are Kobe's nike's that only he owns. We have multiple accounts of people complaining about Kobe's personality and how he doesn't care about hurting people to get where he wants.

Defense Attorney: All of that may be true, but I ask you jury, where you in the room to witness the murder? Did you see it with your own eyes?

Killa on the Jury: You know, you just can't be certain, I don't know why, but I believe him b..
:lol rekt

DMC
11-25-2015, 08:37 PM
Never said I dont care about it right now. I said I dont care about the past. Living in the past is why we are in trouble right now. You do realize I was complaining about his shooting and his play right? I also want him to get the young players involved. I also complained about the bad habits he Nick and Lou are teaching the young players.

Again we agree Kobe is sucking and detrimental to the team. I just dont care about the extra shit, never have.
You should care about the past, else you'll continue to do what you've done and you'll get the results you've gotten (as a team). I care about the past because it's a great indicator of the future.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 10:16 PM

Trying way to hard ... you realize i responded to a specualtion by you as no proof. Your example was the opposite of that.

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 10:17 PM
:lol rekt

Made no sense in the context but ...slurp!!!

DPG21920
11-25-2015, 10:17 PM
Oh boy..

Thebesteva
11-25-2015, 10:29 PM
Over half of LG wants him to sign an extension, rest this season and come back healthy next year

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkwadiGJM41qbt9nf.gif

Killakobe81
11-25-2015, 10:37 PM
Over half of LG wants him to sign an extension, rest this season and come back healthy next year

That is crazy talk ... he is beyond done. Much respect to all he did pre Achilles but he has never been the same after those FTs

Clipper Nation
11-25-2015, 11:02 PM
That is crazy talk ... he is beyond done. Much respect to all he did pre Achilles but he has never been the same after those FTs
How hasn't he been the same? He's the same brick-chucking, selfish, cancerous scrub he's always been.

DJR210
11-25-2015, 11:10 PM
Sociopath doing sociopath thangs

Thebesteva
11-25-2015, 11:50 PM

Laker fans are like Undertaker fans...they just wont let go till Kobe dies on court...after that theyll want to sign an extension with someone moving Kobe's corpse with strings on the court.

Jim Buss and Jeanie need to GTFO of the LA FO...they wont but they need to. They have no idea what theyre doing man...I'll be a Laker fan till I the end but this franchise CANT win with those two clowns at the FO

Killakobe81
11-26-2015, 12:43 AM
Laker fans are like Undertaker fans...they just wont let go till Kobe dies on court...after that theyll want to sign an extension with someone moving Kobe's corpse with strings on the court.

Jim Buss and Jeanie need to GTFO of the LA FO...they wont but they need to. They have no idea what theyre doing man...I'll be a Laker fan till I the end but this franchise CANT win with those two clowns at the FO

Agreed and same here

spurraider21
11-26-2015, 12:58 AM

https://i.imgur.com/JQB7kh.jpg

Thebesteva
11-26-2015, 03:16 AM

Have mercy

Molotov
11-26-2015, 03:23 AM

:rollin :rollin

Splits
11-26-2015, 05:33 AM
the Achilles

Just stop with this shit. It is so elementary and the biggest faggotry one can imagine. It makes you look like a complete and total amateur.

callo1
11-26-2015, 08:03 AM
There is still hope for Kobe, but only if he was to totally reinvent his game. Kind of like Karl Malone did later in his career. The problem is, I think that "like Mike", Kobe is far too delusional to do that.

K...
11-26-2015, 09:22 AM
You know, the simple explanation is the tosb has fully integrated with Kobe.

But a possible explanation is Kobe is on team tank and is completely able to do a Tim Duncan role player recovery process, should management ever direct him. Maybe Kobe wants to have his farewell season to be a reinvention narrative and win that mip award he's been coveting. You say far fetched, but Kobe is a socio path and that's a socio path type plan there.

BoricuaCJA
11-26-2015, 02:03 PM

:lmao:lmao:lol:lol

Thread
12-24-2015, 10:52 AM
aids man, the old man, and naruto faggot are nowhere to be found. It's funny how Cubby practically shut a message board down but when his team blows he ducks and hides like a scared pussy cat.

What is this shit, ill? I was heartbroken when I read it a month ago. I book marked it.

You SOB, you. Stabbed me right in the back. How could you do that to your old dad?

illmatic
12-24-2015, 05:55 PM
What is this shit, ill? I was heartbroken when I read it a month ago. I book marked it.

You SOB, you. Stabbed me right in the back. How could you do that to your old dad?

It hurt to write it Cub, but you know it's true. You've been absent last year and this year since the Lakers have taken a dive. What else am I left to think?

Thread
12-24-2015, 05:56 PM
It hurt to write it Cub, but you know it's true. You've been absent last year and this year since the Lakers have taken a dive. What else am I left to think?

That's BS, ill. You're with Mori now...in the corn field. Fucker.

illmatic
12-24-2015, 06:00 PM
That's BS, ill. You're with Mori now...in the corn field. Fucker.

you run and hide too much Cub.

Silver&Black
12-24-2015, 06:01 PM

Splits
12-25-2015, 12:44 AM

TrainOfThought5
12-25-2015, 02:24 AM

Mori Chu
12-26-2015, 04:32 AM
He can't even take some good-natured ribbing from a harmless Chinaman.

DMC
12-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Dale should change his name to Bail.

dunkman
12-26-2015, 02:39 PM
LG is not going to approve this thread

rastaspur
12-27-2015, 01:11 AM
The only help he needs is a time machine. He better find doc soon and tune that delorian up.