PDA

View Full Version : FWIW: Intelligent Life by the Economist

RandomGuy
11-25-2015, 10:36 AM
http://www.intelligentlifemagazine.com/

Worth checking out. I save a lot of the photo-essays as rotating backgrounds.

Avante
11-25-2015, 12:01 PM
Nobody really gives a shit guy, ok? Who really cares? What difference does any of that make, yep...none~~~~~~

pgardn
11-25-2015, 01:17 PM
Nobody really gives a shit guy, ok? Who really cares? What difference does any of that make, yep...none~~~~~~

Same with your six souls, elders, mushroom induced hallucinations.
Or maybe your brain is rotting away from the Syphillus those minors gave to you.

Avante
11-25-2015, 02:38 PM
Same with your six souls, elders, mushroom induced hallucinations.
Or maybe your brain is rotting away from the Syphillus those minors gave to you.

First of all dummy, there were no minors working bars over there, ok? What was the legal age, well?

Second of all, you really do need to widen those horizons ya simple shit, ok? You come off as being totally limited and ignorant.

johnsmith
11-26-2015, 12:14 AM
Good link RG. Going to visit this often.

Avante, we know it's not track and field statistics, so go ahead and stay away.

johnsmith
11-26-2015, 12:16 AM
First of all dummy, there were no minors working bars over there, ok? What was the legal age, well?

Second of all, you really do need to widen those horizons ya simple shit, ok? You come off as being totally limited and ignorant.

I know that when I'm called out for being a pedophile rapist on a public forum, I always come back so that I can defend myself constantly with the same one liner Schtick for three years.

You're an idiot.

And I know, your all I do here....blah blah blah.....just save it.

Avante
11-26-2015, 12:46 AM
I know that when I'm called out for being a pedophile rapist on a public forum, I always come back so that I can defend myself constantly with the same one liner Schtick for three years.

You're an idiot.

And I know, your all I do here....blah blah blah.....just save it.

When you start off saying this....

Many years later I found out about the sex slavery thing over there and it pissed me off, why weren't we told about that back then? I was just a kid myself and knew nothing about that world over there, how could I?

For that to be taken as some sick ass podo tells me the lack of intelligence we have here, so I now just toy with the idiots like you. Nobody with a lick of sense could see that for anything other than what it is, a young kid in a world he knew nothing about.

I have no respect for those too stupid to realize I'm dead set (as we all are) against any sick ass mutherfucker messing with kids, that's why I brought it up. I am dead serious when I say ya blown a fucking pedo away, I'd do it in a minute. Now why my stance on this gets ignored...??? Way too much immaturity here as we all see.

johnsmith
11-26-2015, 12:53 AM
When you start off saying this....

Many years later I found out about the sex slavery thing over there and it pissed me off, why weren't we told about that back then? I was just a kid myself and knew nothing about that world over there, how could I?

For that to be taken as some sick ass podo tells me the lack of intelligence we have here, so I now just toy with the idiots like you. Nobody with a lick of sense could see that for anything other than what it is, a young kid in a world he knew nothing about.

I have no respect for those too stupid tp realize I'm dead set against any sick ass mutherfucker messing with kids, that's why I brought it up. I am dead serious when I say ya blown a fucking pedo away, I'd do it in a minute. Now why my stance on this gets ignored...???

It gets ignored because you're an ass and a self admitted troll on this site. You've been posting the same shit for 4 years or something and it's ridiculous. Everyone would rather assume you are indeed a pedo rapist then anything else because you constantly get worked up about it and seem to protest too much (the exact same way, over and over again). Your Schtick has driven half of the old regulars off this site single handily.

Not to mention, if you're a drunk driver and you kill someone on accident, you are still a murderer. That applies to you and raping as well.

Avante
11-26-2015, 01:15 AM
It gets ignored because you're an ass and a self admitted troll on this site. You've been posting the same shit for 4 years or something and it's ridiculous. Everyone would rather assume you are indeed a pedo rapist then anything else because you constantly get worked up about it and seem to protest too much (the exact same way, over and over again). Your Schtick has driven half of the old regulars off this site single handily.

Not to mention, if you're a drunk driver and you kill someone on accident, you are still a murderer. That applies to you and raping as well.

So I really have that kind of influense/power here? You do know I only hassle those who hassle me, right? Look at you, what do you do here , yep...Avante...now why is that? Well, why are you so damn worried about one poster? I have that kind of power, really? There are some here I never read, so why am I so widely read?

I talked about how wrong it was to let us losse in these foreign countries without some sort of briefing about the difference in culture. How fucked up that was. I would never ever ever mess with kids, that's some sick ass shit as I've said. Only total morons ignore that.

I'm just a guy who knows a lot of things the kiddies here don't so it pisses them off, oh well, bummer. If they don't like it then don't read me. But just like you....Avante...is what they want to do, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnsmith
11-26-2015, 02:31 AM
Same old tired response from the same old tired man.

Avante
11-26-2015, 02:50 AM
Same old tired response from the same old tired man.

How many ways can ya resppnd to a little freak who does nothing here but hump your leg? Dude, ya ever thought of starting a thread or maybe talking to somebody else besides Avante? Why am I so in side your head, well?

Turn the record over ya little freak, ok? I make a huge impact on you don't I? Now don't lie.

You come hee looking for Avante, don't ya?

johnsmith
11-26-2015, 02:54 AM
How many ways can ya resppnd to a little freak who does nothing here but hump your leg? Dude, ya ever thought of starting a thread or maybe talking to somebody else besides Avante? Why am I so in side your head, well?

Turn the record over ya little freak, ok? I make a huge impact on yiou don't I? Now don't lie.

So dull

Avante
11-26-2015, 02:55 AM
So dull

Yet, I'm the only one you talk to, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's do this faggot, let's just ignore ya like I do all the other total losers here, ok?

See ya stupid.

DMC
11-28-2015, 03:00 PM
"Remember that night over Ologapo?"

"Over Ologapo sir?"

"No, I don't think I'll ever be over Ologapo"

Avante
11-28-2015, 03:05 PM
"Remember that night over Ologapo?"

"Over Ologapo sir?"

"No, I don't think I'll ever be over Ologapo"

What's comical is you and every guy here would have gone to the bars and bought cute girls drinks like everyone else. And when she finally says (after making here quota of drinks bought)..."we go fucky sucky?"....ya would have.."sure!" Trying to sell.."oh no not me"...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Your buddies would have..."what are you guy a fucking queer? "

DMC
11-28-2015, 03:08 PM
What's comical is you and every guy here would have gone to the bars and bought cute girls drinks like everyone else. And when she finally says (after making here quota of drinks bought)..."we go fucky sucky?"....ya would have.."sure!" Trying to sell.."oh no not me"...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Your buddies would have..."what are you guy a fucking queer? "

I was in the same countries and didn't fuck children.

Avante
11-28-2015, 03:15 PM
I was in the same countries and didn't fuck children.

Neither did I or anyone I know of. Nobody wants to be seen with some kid, now it's..."what are you guy a fucking pedo". And what man is passing up full grown women for little girls?

Do you think at all?

See how the freaks act here? Well it would have been the same there. You sit at a bar with some little kid you will be called a sick fucking pedo and everyone would hear about it. You do know that, right?

My stance has always been..."ya shoot a sick fucking pedo"...why ignore that:?

DMC
11-28-2015, 03:32 PM
Neither did I or anyone I know of. Nobody wants to be seen with some kid, now it's..."what are you guy a fucking pedo". And what man is passing up full grown women for little girls?

Do you think at all?

See how the freaks act here? Well it would have been the same there. You sit at a bar with some little kid you will be called a sick fucking pedo and everyone would hear about it. You do know that, right?

My stance has always been..."ya shoot a sick fucking pedo"...why ignore that:?

You took advantage of a situation where impoverished people go to drastic lengths to feed their families. To quell your guilt you attempt to dilute your part by claiming everyone was doing it. You're a big bad American sailor, fucking children to save your country from evil.

Avante
11-28-2015, 03:47 PM
You took advantage of a situation where impoverished people go to drastic lengths to feed their families. To quell your guilt you attempt to dilute your part by claiming everyone was doing it. You're a big bad American sailor, fucking children to save your country from evil.

And I can see how the mentaly retarded might see that. The reality of the situation is I had no idea what was going on over there at 19-22 in the early 70's, it looked like one big party to me. And, what about...."I like big well developed women not little girls"...does your dumbass not understand? And why totally ignore about what I said about nobody wanting to be seen with kids. well?

How abouut actually paying atention to what I'm saying here, ok dummy? Dude, I'd beat the fuck out of any man messing with little kids, ok guy? So why act like ya can't read?

DMC
11-28-2015, 03:55 PM
And I can see how the mentaly retarded might see that. The reality of the situation is I had no idea what was going on over there at 19-22 in the early 70's, it looked like one big party to me. And, what about...."I like big well developed women not little girls"...does your dumbass not understand? And why totally ignore about what I said about nobody wanting to be seen with kids. well?

How abouut actually paying atention to what I'm saying here, ok dummy? Dude, I'd beat the fuck out of any man messing with little kids, ok guy? So why act like ya can't read?

Show me a picture of a 13 year old "well developed" Filipino. By "well developed" do you mean no longer zygote?

Avante
11-28-2015, 06:28 PM
Show me a picture of a 13 year old "well developed" Filipino. By "well developed" do you mean no longer zygote?

BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya finally figured it out slugger. So in order to find a well developed female over there she will be a mature woman not a little girl.

Dude, why do you continue to totally ignore my stance on this? I'd beat the fuck out of any guy messing with kids, ok? Why act like ya can 't read?

DMC
11-28-2015, 10:02 PM
BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya finally figured it out slugger. So in order to find a well developed female over there she will be a mature woman not a little girl.

Dude, why do you continue to totally ignore my stance on this? I'd beat the fuck out of any guy messing with kids, ok? Why act like ya can 't read?

You're the one who said you were fucking 14 year olds.

Blake
11-28-2015, 10:29 PM
Oh neat. Another thread sunk with fat ol fuck defending his Olongapo days.