http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/RPM/position/9

He's also the only one w/ a negative WAR:lmao

Franchise.

ambchang
11-27-2015, 08:24 AM
The next Tim Duncan:lmao

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/page/2/sort/RPM/position/9

He's also the only one w/ a negative WAR:lmao

Those numbers are more like the next Kobe.

Raven
11-27-2015, 08:52 AM
such a pathetic attempt :lol

Johnny RIngo
11-27-2015, 12:27 PM
I'm not surprised. He was a shitty defender in college and only looked dominant because he was on a stacked roster. Yeah, his offense was nice but that was against college sized defenders - the average NBA forward/center is much bigger. The Duncan comparisons never made sense since TD was an elite defender/rebounder going all the way back to his college days. Okafor was never too strong on the boards and his defense was always unimpressive. Towns is a better Duncan comparison but his offense is very raw right now. Biggest surprise of the draft has been Porzingis. Biggest disappointment has been Russell. Liked his game a lot in college and thought it would translate well into the modern NBA but he's in a cancerous environment playing next to Kobe. Having some of the worst coaches in the league isn't helping his development either.

BD24
11-27-2015, 01:17 PM
Lucky for Hemi he went and got himself in a street fight or this would of been his last year posting on ST.

Empty numbers.

Raven
11-27-2015, 01:19 PM
^ just for the record, the rpm uses a constant for rookies in the prior, so being the guy that plays the most minutes on the worst team in the league, is obviously going to be an outlier. Advanced analytics are not to be used on rookies, period.

BD24
11-27-2015, 01:21 PM
^ just for the record, the rpm uses a constant for rookies in the prior, so being the guy that plays the most minutes on the worst team in the league, is obviously going to be an outlier. Advanced analytics are not to be used on rookies, period.
Regardless Okafor is putting up empty numbers. If his game was translating as well as his numbers show they would have at least won one fucking game. I know his team is shit, but if he is as great as Okafor fans want to pretend they could have pulled out a fucking win.

Raven
11-27-2015, 02:15 PM
Regardless Okafor is putting up empty numbers. If his game was translating as well as his numbers show they would have at least won one fucking game. I know his team is shit, but if he is as great as Okafor fans want to pretend they could have pulled out a fucking win.

ehhhh... whatever

DJR210
11-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Do you guys really think he's even giving his best effort? He's clearly not too bright, immature and doesn't want to play in Philadelphia..

DMC
11-27-2015, 10:02 PM
Meanwhile the Lakers have lost their chance to take the 72-10 record from the Bulls.

Kawhitstorm
11-27-2015, 10:11 PM
Sixers making a comeback w/ Okafor on the bench:lmao

Raven
11-27-2015, 10:15 PM
I've been watching the game since it was +6 or something for philly. What to say, it's pretty obvious why they still haven't won a match. And no, it's not because or relatable to okafor :lol:lol:lol

BD24
11-27-2015, 10:21 PM
I've been watching the game since it was +6 or something for philly. What to say, it's pretty obvious why they still haven't won a match. And no, it's not because or relatable to okafor :lol:lol:lol
He is their best player. It has to come back to him a bit. Quit semen shielding for him. Okafor is looking like shit tonight, if he plays decent they might of won this game.

HemisfairArena
11-27-2015, 10:25 PM
He is young and a work in progress but you cant deny the talent that is there,,,I saw Peyton Manning and Troy Aikman only win 1 game their rookie season and they didn't turn out to badly. You can bring up examples of great athletes that didn't well at all record wise coming out of the gate in the pro's,,,lets see what this kid is made of when the sample size is much bigger,,,

HemisfairArena
11-27-2015, 10:32 PM
Sixers making a comeback w/ Okafor on the bench:lmao

And Spurs winning without Duncan,,,anyone can play that game,,,,

Raven
11-27-2015, 10:34 PM
He is their best player. It has to come back to him a bit. Quit semen shielding for him. Okafor is looking like shit tonight, if he plays decent they might of won this game.

they went small. Their problem is that they just can't shoot. You see them shoot and if they make it or not, the form just looks cringeworthy. Other than that, they are not moving at all during half court and are not passing for shit. Their playmaking is as bad as it gets. That's all it is honestly.

Kawhitstorm
11-28-2015, 01:31 AM
And Spurs winning without Duncan,,,anyone can play that game,,,,

Duncan is close to 40 & plays w/ a top 5 player meanwhile a team full of D-League players fared better w/ Okafor OFF the floor:lmao

Kawhitstorm
11-28-2015, 01:34 AM
He is young and a work in progress but you cant deny the talent that is there,,,I saw Peyton Manning and Troy Aikman only win 1 game their rookie season and they didn't turn out to badly. You can bring up examples of great athletes that didn't well at all record wise coming out of the gate in the pro's,,,lets see what this kid is made of when the sample size is much bigger,,,

I didn't know Okafor was a QB & not a basketball player. Comparing apples to oranges, FOH!:lol

~O~
11-28-2015, 01:44 AM
I don't believe its him. Its the players around him. They should be bottomed out in that rpm too. (Checked) His teammates are damn close to the bottom..but since he probably averages more minutes then them because they need him out on the floor but in vain, he feels the full brunt of rpm hits. (checked) He does. Nerlens noel is the second in minutes per game but third bottom.

HarlemHeat37
11-28-2015, 02:51 AM
Okafor is a nice Brook Lopez/Al Jefferson type..nothing wrong with that, tbh, don't have to compare him to a top 5 player of all-time:lol..

apalisoc_9
11-28-2015, 03:09 AM
Okafor sucks man. Porzi and Towns both look much better...porzi and towns are two way players.