PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Why doesn't anyone claim that Doc Rivers outcoached Popovich in last year's playoffs?

Stevie Johnson
11-26-2015, 01:54 AM
Doc put crater face into his place. Taking Leonard out of the game defensively and tiring him out made his offensive game suffer.

Kerr will tear crater face a new one when the Dubs meet the Spurs. Do people actually think Kawhi Leonard will have a field day? Him and Green are going to be gassed as the Dubs run them throuch countless screens and beat them off the dribble as they are out of position defensively.

daslicer
11-26-2015, 02:00 AM
Doc put crater face into his place. Taking Leonard out of the game defensively and tiring him out made his offensive game suffer.

Kerr will tear crater face a new one when the Dubs meet the Spurs. Do people actually think Kawhi Leonard will have a field day? Him and Green are going to be gassed as the Dubs run them throuch countless screens and beat them off the dribble as they are out of position defensively.

How many points a game do you think Curry will average against the Spurs and do you see the Warriors sweeping the spurs?

Reck
11-26-2015, 02:07 AM
Last year's Spurs were shit. Didn't even deserve a playoff spot. That's how shitty they played last year. But still made it.

They clearly overachieved last post season.

Stevie Johnson
11-26-2015, 02:12 AM
How many points a game do you think Curry will average against the Spurs and do you see the Warriors sweeping the spurs?
Warriors win in five. Average margin of victory is 10+. Curry averages 34+ on 40%+ shooting.

Lostwingman
11-26-2015, 02:25 AM
Hard to coach your way out of your starting frontcourt eating lead chips going into the series.

Duncanforthree
11-26-2015, 02:32 AM
Warriors win in five. Average margin of victory is 10+. Curry averages 34+ on 40%+ shooting.

Saving this for May.

Raven
11-26-2015, 02:36 AM
well, it's pretty much stating a fact.

Kawhitstorm
11-26-2015, 02:45 AM

Oh so, his shooting percentage will be a bit better than James Harden's:lmao

In any case, the Spurs weren't beating the Dubs last season w/ Tiago Shitter on the pine, Parker playing on one leg & Manu out on his feet.

MultiTroll
11-26-2015, 02:47 AM
Doc put crater face into his place.
Did you vote?
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247338&highlight=roster

I'm hoping against hope Pop will return to 2014 playoff coaching status.

MultiTroll
11-26-2015, 02:55 AM
place.
Here's another one Porky.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248041&highlight=Pop

Arcadian
11-26-2015, 03:23 AM
You're just lucky that your team didn't have to face the Spurs on their piss-easy title path. You won't be so lucky this year, however.

Stevie Johnson
11-26-2015, 03:25 AM
You're just lucky that your team didn't have to face the Spurs on their piss-easy title path. You won't be so lucky this year, however.
You are salty as fuck. My thread didn't need to be infested with your shitty presence. Now you stained it with some shitful salty take.

Arcadian
11-26-2015, 03:34 AM
You are salty as fuck. My thread didn't need to be infested with your shitty presence. Now you stained it with some shitful salty take.

You know how I know you’re a faggot? When I see the notification that you replied to me, I don’t even feel apprehensive about reading it – instead, I feel mild excitement about the stupidity that I’m about to read, knowing that your shit-for-brains will never fail to amuse me.

Time and time again, your magnificent faggotry just refuses to disappoint. You’re a true workhorse on this forum – except the only thing you work towards is being a faggot. :lol

Arcadian
11-26-2015, 03:37 AM
No one cares about your shitty threads anyway. You should be so lucky that you got a response from me. Faggot.

callo1
11-26-2015, 07:39 AM
The only real mistake Pop made was fouling Jordan when up, and playing a hurt Parker too much. The rest was Paul shooting out of his mind....part in fact due to only having to guard a gimp Parker on the other end.

I guess Luke > Kerr based on the record

100%duncan
11-26-2015, 07:54 AM
A lot of people have bashed Pop for last year's demise.

Raven
11-26-2015, 08:23 AM
The only real mistake Pop made was fouling Jordan when up, and playing a hurt Parker too much. The rest was Paul shooting out of his mind....part in fact due to only having to guard a gimp Parker on the other end.

I guess Luke > Kerr based on the record

frankly, pop couldn't do anything right in that series.

Horse
11-26-2015, 08:57 AM
Your team is the defending champs yet you still sweat the Spurs, you my friend are the salty one.

RsxPiimp
11-26-2015, 11:04 AM

True

Bambililos
11-26-2015, 11:35 AM
Lol at the idea Kerr could dominate Pop.

DarrinS
11-26-2015, 12:09 PM

Yep.

ECOV
11-26-2015, 12:14 PM
I see the spurs Beating the GSW in 5 maybe even 4 this year!:flag:

SpursDynasty
11-27-2015, 04:45 PM
No one is impressed by the Warriors. Maybe we'll pay attention if Curry/Thompson last 14 years together. That means 10 years from now they'll still have to be together. Not likely. No one comes close to Duncan/Parker/Manu's Spurs. The Warriors are a junior league team to the Spurs.

Bynumite
11-27-2015, 04:54 PM

Your team lost in the 1st round to the chronic chokers that are the Clippers but you were gonna stop a Warriors team playing all time great basketball :lmao

Stop lodging asterisks and STFU :lmao

Bynumite
11-27-2015, 05:03 PM
No one is impressed by the Warriors. Maybe we'll pay attention if Curry/Thompson last 14 years together. That means 10 years from now they'll still have to be together. Not likely. No one comes close to Duncan/Parker/Manu's Spurs. The Warriors are a junior league team to the Spurs.

http://rack.2.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzEyLzhjL2NyYXp5a2lkYmlyLjU4MWQyLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/f215d81f/5ce/crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Holy shit. The amount of butt hurt in some of these posts :lmao

spursistan
11-27-2015, 05:07 PM
tbh, i have never seen Pop coast through series like that one..Still unfathomable the total lack of sideline fire and urgency in him..his lazy hack-a-Jordan tactic when we were ahead and riding moment was quite a disgusting sight.it was more like Pop just never believed that the team had it in them than Doc pulling a number on him..

lefty
11-27-2015, 05:08 PM
OP is right tbh

Pop kept playing Enrique, what a fucking rookie coach decision tbh

Buddy Mignon
11-27-2015, 05:56 PM
If the the Warriors defend their title this takes a huge wet shit on what remains of Jim's pathetic career. Kobe did it twice... James did it once and it looks like Curry will do it once. Jim had five chances to do it but the nigga just has no fire or stamina in him.

Mitch
11-27-2015, 06:05 PM
If the the Warriors defend their title this takes a huge wet shit on what remains of Jim's pathetic career. Kobe did it twice... James did it once and it looks like Curry will do it once. Jim had five chances to do it but the nigga just has no fire or stamina in him.

Only champs repeat, the rest just gave their woman up before taking her to bed.

Stevie Johnson
11-27-2015, 06:07 PM
No one cares about your shitty threads anyway. You should be so lucky that you got a response from me. Faggot.
:lol You're such a butthurt faggot. Maybe we should pull up your basketball videos.
:lol Getting up one inch off the ground and playing against what appears to be a paraplegic.
:lol Faggot ass pussy

Arcadian
11-27-2015, 08:58 PM
Your team lost in the 1st round to the chronic chokers that are the Clippers but you were gonna stop a Warriors team playing all time great basketball :lmao

:lol This is what Laker fans are reduced to? Defending the Warriors? Sad day.

Arcadian
11-27-2015, 09:05 PM
:lol You're such a butthurt faggot. Maybe we should pull up your basketball videos.
:lol Getting up one inch off the ground and playing against what appears to be a paraplegic.
:lol Faggot ass pussy

:lol Tried to pick on someone on a forum, got destroyed
:lol Got so butt-devastated that you tried to stalk me in order to desperately find ammunition

I know you have an inferiority complex towards me - except in this case, it's not merely a complex because you actually are inferior. :lol Little bitch.

Stevie Johnson
11-27-2015, 11:48 PM
:lol Tried to pick on someone on a forum, got destroyed
:lol Got so butt-devastated that you tried to stalk me in order to desperately find ammunition

I know you have an inferiority complex towards me - except in this case, it's not merely a complex because you actually are inferior. :lol Little bitch.
:lol Fucking pimpled face socially awkward white male
:lol Going fast to make your channel private
:lol One inch vertical
:lol "Arcadian"

DMC
11-27-2015, 11:52 PM
Doc Rivers outcoached Pop in last year's playoffs.

Now, shut the fuck up.

DMC
11-27-2015, 11:53 PM
Only champs repeat, the rest just gave their woman up before taking her to bed.

Sounds like something Yogi Berra would have said.

~O~
11-28-2015, 12:12 AM
I don't blame pop personally. I don't believe the players were as determined to protect their championship as they were to take it form that fluke finals series.

They did what they had to in 2014 to prove to everyone by literally obliterating that hated Miami team. The Spurs are an organization that doesn't have nothing to prove to anyone.

Other than that, I don't understand the hatred for the Warriors. They're a team worthy of their accolades. We already saw what they did to the clippers...twice..for talking shit. You better hope they don't read these forums. Its seems like the anger and rivalry is among the fans rather than the teams players. Ya'll hate each other.

The surreal thing..is that they haven't lost yet. Is this real life?

The Spurs are quietly the second best team in the NBA. Nobody talks about them as always but the perception remains.......last and free throw attempts (it has to be bullshit).

This won't be settled till the end of the season. 5 months.

Mitch
11-28-2015, 12:56 AM
Sounds like something Yogi Berra would have said.

You watch stick ball? :lol

Clipper Nation
11-28-2015, 01:01 AM
Doc was atrocious that series like always. He got bailed out by Enrique Porker once again being one of the biggest choke artists in NBA history.

Arcadian
11-28-2015, 01:36 AM
:lol Fucking pimpled face socially awkward white male
:lol Going fast to make your channel private
:lol One inch vertical
:lol "Arcadian"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPVG4vgPWAc

:lol Using "white male" as an insult
:lol White males most likely raped and dominated your ancestors
:lol Arbitrary, because regardless of what race/gender I was, you would turn it into an insult
:lol Irrelevant to the discussion
:lol Admitting to stalking me in a sad attempt at recovering from getting absolutely wrecked

Just remember: You brought this on yourself, faggot. You just had to act like a fake tough guy on an internet forum. I've been here longer than you, and I'll outlast you too. Now fuck off before you embarrass yourself any further, scrub.

Reck
11-28-2015, 06:12 AM

The Spurs almost got beat by the 8th seeded Mavs...they won the title right after.

No one knows if they would get momentum going forward. But likely not.

Last year's Spurs were anemic as fuck.

Stevie Johnson
11-28-2015, 01:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPVG4vgPWAc

:lol Using "white male" as an insult
:lol White males most likely raped and dominated your ancestors
:lol Arbitrary, because regardless of what race/gender I was, you would turn it into an insult
:lol Irrelevant to the discussion
:lol Admitting to stalking me in a sad attempt at recovering from getting absolutely wrecked

Just remember: You brought this on yourself, faggot. You just had to act like a fake tough guy on an internet forum. I've been here longer than you, and I'll outlast you too. Now fuck off before you embarrass yourself any further, scrub.
:lol Pausing your 15-hour gamer shift of fallout 4 to respond to me at 3 in the morning
:lol SAWM with no friends, no social skills, no ability to play or talk the game of basketball
:lol The guy with a one inch vertical pumping his chest over beating a fucking paraplegic
:lol An admitted transgender taking you to school and submerging your head in a trash can full of shit
:lol Fucking pussy

DMC
11-28-2015, 02:43 PM
You watch stick ball? :lol
The point being you can't repeat if you're not already a champ. You don't need to watch baseball to know who Yogi Berra was.

Stevie Johnson
11-28-2015, 10:17 PM
Arcadian no where to be seen.

Fucking pussy :lmao

Arcadian
11-28-2015, 11:29 PM
Arcadian no where to be seen.

Fucking pussy :lmao

Don't worry, little bitch, I'm still here. I hear your little bitchy cries for attention. I just wanted to let you bleed out for a while after that anal rapage I gave you. But I see you want some more. Can't keep me out of your mind, I see. Inferiority complex, much?

:lol Desperately trying to grasp for any personal info you can find to attack me
:lol Mostly grasping at air
:lol Calls me out for responding, then calls me out for not responding
:lol Can't even form a coherent argument
:lol Getting anally wrecked at your own game
:lol Referencing being transgender as a relevant factor
:lol Implying that being transgender is a disadvantage
:lol Can't even represent your own kind properly
:lol Fucking moron

Stevie Johnson
11-29-2015, 12:10 AM
^

Why did you take your channel down? Are you ashamed of your all-around scrubiness?

Mitch
11-29-2015, 12:24 AM
The point being you can't repeat if you're not already a champ. You don't need to watch baseball to know who Yogi Berra was.

You are the champ if you repeat, that's the bottom line.

DMC
11-29-2015, 04:17 AM
You are the champ if you repeat, that's the bottom line.
Repeat as what?

Mitch
11-29-2015, 01:59 PM
Repeat as what?

Repeat as LOB trophy winners. For an NBA team at least

daslicer
11-29-2015, 02:12 PM
I don't blame pop personally. I don't believe the players were as determined to protect their championship as they were to take it form that fluke finals series.

They did what they had to in 2014 to prove to everyone by literally obliterating that hated Miami team. The Spurs are an organization that doesn't have nothing to prove to anyone.

Other than that, I don't understand the hatred for the Warriors. They're a team worthy of their accolades. We already saw what they did to the clippers...twice..for talking shit. You better hope they don't read these forums. Its seems like the anger and rivalry is among the fans rather than the teams players. Ya'll hate each other.

The surreal thing..is that they haven't lost yet. Is this real life?

The Spurs are quietly the second best team in the NBA. Nobody talks about them as always but the perception remains.......last and free throw attempts (it has to be bullshit).

This won't be settled till the end of the season. 5 months.

I agree with everything you said. After winning 5 I have felt the spurs are now playing with house money. There is nothing to prove anymore for Duncan and the Spurs legacy wise. I don't think winning another championship really changes things that much when it comes to how this team and organization is perceived by the public and the media. Spur fans are insecure about the attention the Warriors are getting but have to understand they are getting the attention due to having a historic start and right now having the best player in the league. Any team that has those 2 things going for them will get attention from the media. Spur fans are too insecure they don't realize that the media believes the spurs are the only team along with Cavs that can possibly beat this Warriors team.

It comes down to most spur fans not having perspective which creates all this insecurity about the Warriors. For the Spurs to be contenders this late in Duncan's career not even I could have imagined this when the spurs won the first title in '99 that 16 years later they would still be contenders.