PDA

View Full Version : Kings: Holly Holm Will Probably Be Pumished By Dana White and MMA For These Comments?

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2015, 11:36 AM
She's already not towing the company line....and shes bucking the system..who does she think she is....:lol

Clearly there's a new Sherrif in town and her name is Holly Holms...and she's kinda hot too...just saying

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/112015-Sports-Floyd-Mayweather-Holmes-Courtside-Photo1_zpsrkx2iegq.jpg

Canyonero
11-26-2015, 11:45 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUq-IofUwAAgOZf.jpg:large

MultiTroll
11-26-2015, 12:21 PM
No because Floyd was gracious and not petty with his comments on the fight.

He even outlined what Rousey could do to maximize profits while helping herself at the same time.
That being Floyds suggestion of Rousey being an undercard on the next couple fights.
Build up to the rematch, rather then jumping back in.

I did not view that Floyd trolling, i thought he was being genuinely nice and helpful.

11-26-2015, 12:37 PM
:lol MMGay

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2015, 12:54 PM
No because Floyd was gracious and not petty with his comments on the fight.

He even outlined what Rousey could do to maximize profits while helping herself at the same time.
That being Floyds suggestion of Rousey being an undercard on the next couple fights.
Build up to the rematch, rather then jumping back in.

I did not view that Floyd trolling, i thought he was being genuinely nice and helpful.

:lol yeah and I got some dirt made of gold to sell ya...Floyd was engaged in Kingpin talk...you don't know nothing bout that kind of underhanded speak... He was basically patting Rousey on the head or running his fangers through her hair while drinking a bud light, smoking on a stoogie while telling that bitch.." now lick the cum from my dick...Ohh yeah that's it"...:lol

But he was very PC about it....:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2015, 12:58 PM
Floyd is fucking with Rousey on a whole nother level...its called political submision...play the good guy shit on your haters by engaging in this high road shit while making Ronda ultimately bow to you as the fucking man....he's pattin that bitch on the head like a good doggie...aint nothing sincere bout that shit...

Floyd a real nikka :bobo

tonight...you
11-26-2015, 01:02 PM
:lol yeah and I got some dirt made of gold to sell ya...Floyd was engaged in Kingpin talk...you don't know nothing bout that kind of underhanded speak... He was basically patting Rousey on the head or running his fangers through her hair while drinking a bud light, smoking on a stoogie while telling that bitch.." now lick the cum from my dick...Ohh yeah that's it"...:lol

Yes he was. I laughed for a good while at his brilliant condescension.

RsxPiimp
11-26-2015, 01:02 PM
what kool said, :lol @ genuine talk

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2015, 01:06 PM
Yes he was. I laughed for a good while at his brilliant condescension.

He's gonna forever ride with Holms now....and don't be surprised if he signs Holms to fight on his MMA team....Floyd gonna fuck up the MMA world by coveting and getting its new darling white girl...America aint gonna like that shit but Holms got a get paid..and Floyds pockets are way deeper than Dana Whites :lol

MultiTroll
11-26-2015, 02:27 PM

I guess since you and Floyd are straight up gangsta it must be so.

I dont...I be lying about pussy I get....I've had sex 2 times and both times were with fat chics...I wish I got pussy. ....I'm working on it though just trying to improve my hand technique first....real talk my wiggas and chiggas :lol

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5627617.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Mayweather-v-Pacquiao.jpg

HarlemHeat37
11-26-2015, 02:31 PM
Holm is gonna have to learn to market herself, tbh, I've heard a few of her interviews, she's too boring..needs to learn from Floyd..

Buddy Mignon
11-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Holm is gonna have to learn to market herself, tbh, I've heard a few of her interviews, she's too boring..needs to learn from Floyd..

UFC has one of the best marketing machines out. Silva, Jones, GSP, and many others aren't self-promoters but were sold based on their skills alone. Hell... they just took an average red neck bitch and had all of you thinking she could beat Floyd.:lmao

HarlemHeat37
11-26-2015, 02:57 PM
UFC has one of the best marketing machines out. Silva, Jones, GSP, and many others aren't self-promoters but were sold based on their skills alone. Hell... they just took an average red neck bitch and had all of you thinking she could beat Floyd.:lmao

Women's fighting is different, though..most men have literally no interest in women's sports..Rousey was a perfect storm of dominance, weak division, and knew how to run her mouth(cocky in the ring, picking fights with Floyd, movies, interviews, etc)..

If she beats Rousey in the rematch, I doubt we'll hear about women's fighting for a long time, tbh:lol..

Buddy Mignon
11-26-2015, 03:02 PM
Women's fighting is different, though..most men have literally no interest in women's sports..Rousey was a perfect storm of dominance, weak division, and knew how to run her mouth(cocky in the ring, picking fights with Floyd, movies, interviews, etc)..

If she beats Rousey in the rematch, I doubt we'll hear about women's fighting for a long time, tbh:lol..

Nope... you forget Gina was hyped just a few years ago. You can market her easily because she's white. White people looooooove white. You watch... they already have plans for her.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2015, 07:23 PM
I never heard you use the word boring concerning that homosexual you cheer for..tbh

HarlemHeat37
11-26-2015, 08:22 PM
I never heard you use the word boring concerning that homosexual you cheer for..tbh

:lol why do you try to come at me with that shit? I would love if it's revealed that Duncan is gay, tbh..

james evans
11-26-2015, 08:36 PM
Nope... you forget Gina was hyped just a few years ago. You can market her easily because she's white. White people looooooove white. You watch... they already have plans for her.
basically. Just last year no one knew who GGG was. This year with hbo putting him on ppv and calling out mayweather, along with a max kellerman cosign, he's supposedly one of the all time greatest mws. Julian Jackson was doing what GGG was doing 20 years ago against far better competition. HeHe never headlined a ppv. He was stuck on Chavez and Tyson ppvs his whole career

Reck
11-26-2015, 10:16 PM
:lol why do you try to come at me with that shit? I would love if it's revealed that Duncan is gay, tbh..

Too late in his career. Wouldn't matter now when he's 1 year from retirement.

HemisfairArena
11-26-2015, 11:35 PM

Why so salty, Aids?,,,

lefty20
11-27-2015, 12:33 AM
Not really a fan of either one, or the sport in general. With that in mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TB40XkRuzM

DMC
11-27-2015, 01:50 AM
She's already not towing the company line....and shes bucking the system..who does she think she is....:lol

Clearly there's a new Sherrif in town and her name is Holly Holms...and she's kinda hot too...just saying

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/112015-Sports-Floyd-Mayweather-Holmes-Courtside-Photo1_zpsrkx2iegq.jpg

Does she own a towing service? It's "toe the line", old Navy term.

Slutter McGee
11-27-2015, 09:29 PM
Hey at least Rousey fought somebody who had a chance at beating her in her prime. That is more than we can say for Floyd.

Slutter McGee

Spurtacular
11-27-2015, 09:38 PM
Not really a fan of either one, or the sport in general. With that in mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TB40XkRuzM

She looks much more mannish than Rousey. That is a result of steroids. I'm inclined to believe she got away with something.

TheGreatYacht
11-28-2015, 09:16 AM

basically. Just last year no one knew who GGG was. This year with hbo putting him on ppv and calling out mayweather, along with a max kellerman cosign, he's supposedly one of the all time greatest mws. Julian Jackson was doing what GGG was doing 20 years ago against far better competition. HeHe never headlined a ppv. He was stuck on Chavez and Tyson ppvs his whole career
you niggas ain't lying. I've already seen these supremacists go at Canelo (Mexican) and Ward (black) fans with their GGG bullshit. They always overrate athletes like Bird, Lidell, Rousey, Klitschko, Luck, McGregor, Porzingis etc etc.

McGregor talking shit is fine, Floyd doing it is thuggery in their eyes. Holly Holm will sell PPV's tbh

TheGreatYacht
11-28-2015, 09:20 AM
GGG might be worth the hype though... He's a beast

james evans
11-29-2015, 03:33 PM
Hey at least Rousey fought somebody who had a chance at beating her in her prime. That is more than we can say for Floyd.

Slutter McGee
zab judah was actually dominating mayweather in the first 4 rounds of their fight. I thought Castillo beat maywather the first time they fought. The rematch was different. Cotto was a bigger fighter when they fought, but we all knew floyd would win. But Cotto did go on to win the mw crown and so did Alvarez.