PDA

View Full Version : White people and the cuckload fantasy.

apalisoc_9
11-28-2015, 02:42 PM
Legit question,Why are white people the only race with a cuckload fetish? DNA?

i mean you can argue upbringing but other races live in the same environment. Im not talking about getting cheated on like blake...im talking about guys who look for guys to fuck their significant other.

DMC
11-28-2015, 02:56 PM
Because we've fucked the virgin bride of every other race for centuries. We want to see what it feels like.

Avante
11-28-2015, 03:00 PM
Who do you know that plays that other than a freak like Blake, who is obviously a pervert.

Blake
11-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Who do you know that plays that other than a freak like Blake, who is obviously a pervert.

Then there's Olongapo

BD24
11-28-2015, 06:14 PM
This shrimp dick Asian talks so much shit hiding behind the safety of his computer. It's ok though, everyone on this site knows you wouldn't do this tough guy act in real life. In reality your just a giant pussy who comes on here and "trolls" so he can feel powerful, even if it isn't real. It makes you feel good about yourself, even if its just temporary.

Silver&Black
11-28-2015, 06:23 PM
Why do Canadians fantasize about fucking their aunts?

BD24
11-28-2015, 06:27 PM
Why do Canadians fantasize about fucking their aunts?
:lol:tu

spurraider21
11-28-2015, 07:16 PM
OP's life was ruined by a white man. white guy probably screwed his GF, causing him lots of stress (reason for his hair falling out, tbh), so now he comes on ST to whine about white people :lol

https://i.gyazo.com/667c536b5bb0ced0d83217d0ca171c30.png

apalisoc_9
11-28-2015, 07:19 PM
Pretty legit question tbh.

Why do other races dont have cuckload fantasies?

The Reckoning
11-28-2015, 07:20 PM
these shticks were funny 5 years ago.

but then 5 years happened.

christ you people wasted your lives.

Pauly D
11-28-2015, 08:38 PM
Legit question,Why are white people the only race with a cuckload fetish? DNA?

i mean you can argue upbringing but other races live in the same environment. Im not talking about getting cheated on like blake...im talking about guys who look for guys to fuck their significant other.

My only guess is that intelligence is involved. As we all know whites and Asians are the most intelligent and that's why they're more apt to bondage/humiliation/domination and all the random gross shit, and cuckolding is just another form of humiliation. You never hear about nīggers or ******ş or white trash having fetishes, they just like to fuck everything that moves. Whites and Asians look for extra stimulation

This shrimp dick Asian talks so much shit hiding behind the safety of his computer. It's ok though, everyone on this site knows you wouldn't do this tough guy act in real life. In reality your just a giant pussy who comes on here and "trolls" so he can feel powerful, even if it isn't real. It makes you feel good about yourself, even if its just temporary.

OP's life was ruined by a white man. white guy probably screwed his GF, causing him lots of stress (reason for his hair falling out, tbh), so now he comes on ST to whine about white people :lol

these shticks were funny 5 years ago.

but then 5 years happened.

christ you people wasted your lives.

I thought it was a legit question tbh

spurraider21
11-28-2015, 08:40 PM
My only guess is that intelligence is involved. As we all know whites and Asians are the most intelligent and that's why they're more apt to bondage/humiliation/domination and all the random gross shit, and cuckolding is just another form of humiliation. You never hear about nīggers or ******ş or white trash having fetishes, they just like to fuck everything that moves. Whites and Asians look for extra stimulation

what motivated you to make an account called "pauly d"

Pauly D
11-28-2015, 08:49 PM
what motivated you to make an account called "pauly d"

It was 09 or 10, saw someone posting under another Jersey Shore troll account, figured I'd make one to play along, get my main account 'CubanSucks' permabanned like 1-2 yrs ago, now I'm here stuck with this one

lefty
11-28-2015, 08:52 PM
Because we've fucked the virgin bride of every other race for centuries. We want to see what it feels like.

That was rape.. they didnt want white man tiny cock

What OP is talking about white women who WANT to be fucked by black dudes :lol

Kawhitstorm
11-29-2015, 03:53 AM
White people are so numbed by privilege they need to intentionally put themselves out there to get hurt so they could feel alive.

spurraider21
11-29-2015, 05:17 AM

jeebus
11-29-2015, 10:02 AM
DMC answered the question already yet op doesn't want to accept it. Truth hurts sometimes.

leemajors
11-29-2015, 10:21 AM
Pretty legit question tbh.

Why do other races dont have cuckload fantasies?

they do.

Spurminator
11-29-2015, 11:09 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/Hotwife/comments/3790ja/now_this_is_how_you_fuck_another_mans_wife/

Trill Clinton
11-29-2015, 12:35 PM

that's your excuse for being a cuck? what ya wife looking like?

Trill Clinton
11-29-2015, 12:36 PM

what ya girl look like? i want to humiliate her pussy

DMC
11-29-2015, 01:02 PM
that's your excuse for being a cuck? what ya wife looking like?

That got your attention didn't it? Is your last name Jackson, Jefferson, Washington, James, Jones, etc?? if so, at some time in the past your owner was plowing the fertile back 40 while everyone else in the herd was out pulling fabric from dead stalks. You're half a chromosome from living with Diane Fossey but you've got a nice European last name.

Trill Clinton
11-29-2015, 01:16 PM
That got your attention didn't it? Is your last name Jackson, Jefferson, Washington, James, Jones, etc?? if so, at some time in the past your owner was plowing the fertile back 40 while everyone else in the herd was out pulling fabric from dead stalks. You're half a chromosome from living with Diane Fossey but you've got a nice European last name.

i see a lot of useless caveman babble. what does your wife look like, cuck?

Joseph Kony
11-29-2015, 01:36 PM
hurr durr we haz sex with da white wimmenz! big cawks and sex is all dat matta in life next ta crack n cash!

this is why n!ggers will never advanced as a race. Jefferson had you chimps pegged from the beginning

DMC
11-29-2015, 03:11 PM
i see a lot of useless caveman babble. what does your wife look like, cuck?

Tired of yours? Did you marry a coon?

HarlemHeat37
11-29-2015, 05:02 PM
I don't think the men genuinely enjoy it, tbh..it's simply a matter of women having the control in the relationship, which is extremely common among White couples in the past few generations..non-White cultures are still more misogynistic and traditional in their treatment of women IMO..

Those little-dick, White knights feel like their women deserves more than they can give her, it's a pathetic mentality that has been exacerbated by feminism..

Pauly D
11-29-2015, 07:15 PM

We're both right tbh

I don't think the men genuinely enjoy it, tbh..it's simply a matter of women having the control in the relationship, which is extremely common among White couples in the past few generations..non-White cultures are still more misogynistic and traditional in their treatment of women IMO..

Those little-dick, White knights feel like their women deserves more than they can give her, it's a pathetic mentality that has been exacerbated by feminism..

Trust me, the men love it. They're more passionate about their fetish than any other. They pollute other boards

HarlemHeat37
11-29-2015, 07:17 PM
^^ If it's actually based on watching a Black man perform, rather than subconsciously wanting their spouse to be pleasured out of guilt and emasculation by the woman, then that's just strange, tbh:lol

apalisoc_9
11-29-2015, 07:19 PM

Not true man. Some ulgy ass white man used to stalk a buddy of mine so he can fuck his wife..I aint kidding. It was ridiculous.

lebomb
12-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Good question. I wonder the same thing when I see ads asking for a BBC at least 10" long with extreme girth to pummel some white dudes wifes vagina into a coma and turn it inside out like a pair of old jeans. Some even ask for 2 or 3 niggras to run a DP on their wifes orifices, going ball sack deep into her small intestines. I dont get it. But to each his own I guess. *shrugs*

DMC
12-01-2015, 08:57 AM
The orgasm is an evolutionary lever so blacks will know when to stop fucking.

DJR210
12-01-2015, 10:48 AM

:lol

Blake
12-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Good question. I wonder the same thing when I see ads asking for a BBC at least 10" long with extreme girth to pummel some white dudes wifes vagina into a coma and turn it inside out like a pair of old jeans. Some even ask for 2 or 3 niggras to run a DP on their wifes orifices, going ball sack deep into her small intestines. I dont get it. But to each his own I guess. *shrugs*

what sites are you on that you get those ads

Lolutsa

lebomb
12-01-2015, 12:46 PM
what sites are you on that you get those ads

Lolutsa

I ran across an ad you posted on craigslist.

Blake
12-01-2015, 12:58 PM
I ran across an ad you posted on craigslist.

not me son.

sounds like you been catfished