Will Hunting
11-29-2015, 08:54 AM
:lol MMgAy

jeebus
11-29-2015, 10:00 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22

TheGreatYacht
11-29-2015, 10:45 AM
Overrated scrub who faced nothing but cab drivers. Supposedly the GOAT because he fits a certain criteria for some folk :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
11-29-2015, 12:30 PM
:lmao @ Tyson fury serenading his girl in the post fight interview

At 2:30 btw

Trill Clinton
11-29-2015, 12:37 PM

no this euro CAC did not break out into a full on concert:lmao

Floyd Pacquiao
11-29-2015, 12:47 PM

Fury-Wilder 2016 Madison square garden. Make it happen

Cry Havoc
11-29-2015, 02:14 PM
:lmao at the ST asshats who were claiming Klitschko was the greatest fighter in history. :lmao

Mitch
11-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Fury isn't interested in fighting Wilder, woukd rather have a rematch with the old man.

hater
11-29-2015, 02:24 PM
The 2 faggot klitsko brothers suck each others cocks to console each other tbh

Thebesteva
11-29-2015, 02:59 PM
The 2 faggot klitsko brothers suck each others cocks to console each other tbh

I agree that Wlad is a huge gay but Vitali was a fucking monster. The guy fought Lennox Lewis with 1 months notice and took one of the top 5 GOAT heavyweights to the brink. Vitali wasnt soft like his brother but injuries forced him to retire. Just look at what he did to Corrie Sanders for KO'ing his little brother.

The only exciting thing Wlad was able to produce were the troll videos by Shannon Briggs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B6DdZayjtc

DMC
11-29-2015, 03:33 PM
There's a contingent here who sock puppets alts and bolsters boxing and disses MMA. It's quite apparent. Both are shitty sports to watch.

Obstructed_View
11-29-2015, 04:14 PM
The undercard of Canelo Cotto was really good though.

Kawhitstorm
11-29-2015, 05:20 PM
I agree that Wlad is a huge gay but Vitali was a fucking monster. The guy fought Lennox Lewis with 1 months notice and took one of the top 5 GOAT heavyweights to the brink. Vitali wasnt soft like his brother but injuries forced him to retire. Just look at what he did to Corrie Sanders for KO'ing his little brother.

Vitali is also a pussy he quit against a cruiser weight (Chris Byrd) over a shoulder injury (pretty common amongst boxers) & couldn't fight w/ a cut over his eyes against overweight/past prime Lewis before the fight was stopped. They are luck Ike Ibeabuchi got locked up b/c he would have KOTFO both bitches.

WO4_hXRsqc8

Thebesteva
11-29-2015, 06:31 PM
Vitali is also a pussy he quit against a cruiser weight (Chris Byrd) over a shoulder injury (pretty common amongst boxers) & couldn't fight w/ a cut over his eyes against overweight/past prime Lewis before the fight was stopped. They are luck Ike Ibeabuchi got locked up b/c he would have KOTFO both bitches.

WO4_hXRsqc8

With all due respect keyboard warrior, its easy to say he was a pussy. He was winning the fight hands down and his rotator cuff was torn. Only he could gauge how bad it was. It's easy to sit on a couch and eat chips while calling the guy a pussy for quitting.

Kawhitstorm
11-29-2015, 07:12 PM
With all due respect keyboard warrior, its easy to say he was a pussy. He was winning the fight hands down and his rotator cuff was torn. Only he could gauge how bad it was. It's easy to sit on a couch and eat chips while calling the guy a pussy for quitting.

Bruh, there are a bunch of cats that fought w/ a fucked up rotator cuff including Holyfield, he just doesn't have the heart of a champion. Dude also acted like a fish out of water the second he got cut by a LEGAL punch in the Lewis fight.

hater
11-29-2015, 07:22 PM
Lol vitaly. Got demolished by Lennox. His face was literally falling off

Thebesteva
11-29-2015, 09:26 PM
Bruh, there are a bunch of cats that fought w/ a fucked up rotator cuff including Holyfield, he just doesn't have the heart of a champion. Dude also acted like a fish out of water the second he got cut by a LEGAL punch in the Lewis fight.

He tore his shoulder ligament...thats brutal dude. I know James Toney tore a bicep and could still fight but not every fighter responds the same. Tearing a ligament is no joke man...if you did the same you'd be on the floor crying in pain.

Kawhitstorm
11-29-2015, 09:38 PM
He tore his shoulder ligament...thats brutal dude. I know James Toney tore a bicep and could still fight but not every fighter responds the same. Tearing a ligament is no joke man...if you did the same you'd be on the floor crying in pain.

Vitali is bascially James Toney level all-time great. They BOTH should never be mentioned w/ the legends.

Thebesteva
11-30-2015, 12:18 AM
Vitali is bascially James Toney level all-time great. They BOTH should never be mentioned w/ the legends.

I dont disagree...was never a fan of guys that dont try to finish fights. I like the Klitsckho brothers because they have been pure class throughout their dominance but much like Mayweather I am just NOT into the punch, run, and hold BS. Its ironic because most Floyd fans claim people are racist and thats why they dont like him yet they blatantly hate the 'euro trash fighter who runs around for 12 rounds.' I actually used to be a Floyd fan when he was younger and fought guys like Diego and Gatti...after his hands broke a dozen times he kind of gave up.

Thebesteva
11-30-2015, 12:21 AM
Lol vitaly. Got demolished by Lennox. His face was literally falling off

Only amateur fight fans would consider the condition of someones face as an indicator of who is winning a fight. GSP, Fedor, Klit, and quite a few fighters have baby skin as its referred to. I give Lennox a ton of props for hanging on in that fight but he almost got KTFO quite a few times. At the last round he collapsed onto his stool before the ref stopped it.

Kawhitstorm
11-30-2015, 03:10 AM
I dont disagree...was never a fan of guys that dont try to finish fights. I like the Klitsckho brothers because they have been pure class throughout their dominance but much like Mayweather I am just NOT into the punch, run, and hold BS. Its ironic because most Floyd fans claim people are racist and thats why they dont like him yet they blatantly hate the 'euro trash fighter who runs around for 12 rounds.' I actually used to be a Floyd fan when he was younger and fought guys like Diego and Gatti...after his hands broke a dozen times he kind of gave up.

The Klits Bros never beat anyone worth mentioning thus they should never be mentioned in the same breath as Mayweather:lol. People forget Mayweather is a natural featherweight & he did stop his opponents fighting in that weight class. How do you expect him to stop world class Welterweights when he isn't know for his power ala Pacquiao. Meanwhile the Klits Bros are mammoths w/ KO power & yet would rather clinch & throw 5 punches a round while fighting stiffs:lol.

People who appreciate technique, footwork & defensive fighters (not clinching) appreciate Mayweather while your casual fan thinks he's boring.

DJR210
11-30-2015, 03:46 AM
:lol whipped by a dude who wears a Barman costume to his press conference

DJR210
11-30-2015, 03:49 AM

:lol Wlad should have cheap shotted him mid high note