PDA

View Full Version : OT: which website has a bigger collection of mainstream morons?

apalisoc_9
11-29-2015, 11:48 AM
Reddit
realgm
lakerground
clutchfans

As critical i am with spurstalk, most fans here of other teams are knwoledgable on bb. Spurs fans are huge homers though, but most of them are decent.

pgardn
11-29-2015, 01:04 PM
You have way too much time in your mushroom induced seizures.

Killakobe81
11-29-2015, 01:06 PM
Reddit
realgm
lakerground
clutchfans

As critical i am with spurstalk, most fans here of other teams are knwoledgable on bb. Spurs fans are huge homers though, but most of them are decent.

Love Spurstalk but excluding here from the list is biased. Just like LG (I prefer here btw) full of both good and shitty posters, homers, optimists, pessimists, and trolls.

DMC
11-29-2015, 01:12 PM
Love Spurstalk but excluding here from the list is biased. Just like LG (I prefer here btw) full of both good and shitty posters, homers, optimists, pessimists, and trolls.
LG has hundreds of posters. There's only like 10 people who post here.

Killakobe81
11-29-2015, 01:25 PM

Im including upstairs ...but of course LG has more posters.And more morons

Cry Havoc
11-29-2015, 01:51 PM
Reddit at large is pretty bad. But their NBA fans are actually not the worst. A lot of them are younger, but many of the posts that get pushed to the top have a decent to good understanding of the game. There are obviously exceptions but overall it's a good place for info.

Mitch
11-29-2015, 02:01 PM
Upstairs should be on the list as well, they're mostly idiots.

DMC
11-29-2015, 03:12 PM
Im including upstairs ...but of course LG has more posters.And more morons
Thus the title of the thread, which website has a BIGGER COLLECTION...

Thebesteva
11-29-2015, 03:16 PM

Why do you think RealGM is bad? Pretty straight forward fans over there granted I post rarely. LG is really bad...if you make any sense about Kobe you get attacked like a bacteria surrounded by neutrophils

whitemamba
11-29-2015, 03:23 PM
The difference between LG and ST is minuscule , ST has really caught up as of late.

DMC
11-29-2015, 03:30 PM
The difference between LG and ST is minuscule , ST has really caught up as of late.
The difference is volume. That's what the OP is referring to. I realize some of you are slow to the trigger.

DeRozan m8
11-29-2015, 04:11 PM
Spurs talk is good because its loose and a good time for the most part.
Much like ISH.

RealGM is the biggest loser board on the net.

Reddit is reddit

Killakobe81
11-29-2015, 04:16 PM
The difference is volume. That's what the OP is referring to. I realize some of you are slow to the trigger.

Yes he said volume but since ST is smaller the morons standout more. By % sure its close ...

Othyus Lalanne
11-29-2015, 04:17 PM
Spurs talk is good because its loose and a good time for the most part.
Much like ISH.

RealGM is the biggest loser board on the net.

Reddit is reddit
Where the fuck are all racists and gay haters? I expected much more of that stuff? Weren't they more prominent in the past?