PDA

View Full Version : Your trust in forum moderators 2005 vs 2015

Othyus Lalanne
11-30-2015, 04:33 AM
1 to 100.

I would say it was 90 back then now it's 20. You cannot trust the mods to not start political jihads against people with whom they disagree anymore. I have no problem with multiple accounts as standard practice to avoid bullshit bans. If someone is really terrible he/she won's last anyways.

What about you?

UNT Eagles 2016
11-30-2015, 05:32 AM
2005 was like a -5

2015 like 60

I'd say if anything, the jihads were worse back then. If the big honchos didn't like you back then, they'd find any excuse they can to get rid of you: I was banned for a month on one site for "illegal use of the time machine" after correctly predicting that Hurricane Katrina was going to hit New Orleans when it was barely hitting Florida. :lol Of course, I was 11 back then...

Blake
11-30-2015, 08:53 AM
What a sad thread for so many reasons

Othyus Lalanne
11-30-2015, 10:09 AM
What a sad thread for so many reasons

Feel free to elaborate.

Blake
11-30-2015, 10:24 AM
Feel free to elaborate.

I feel just as free to let you guess on your own

Othyus Lalanne
11-30-2015, 10:40 AM
I feel just as free to let you guess on your own
I just feel free not guess since the consequences of you finding it sad are non existent.

mrsmaalox
11-30-2015, 11:55 AM
I've never joined a forum just to be an asshole or a shitty troll so moderators reactions are not an issue for me.

ChumpDumper
11-30-2015, 12:15 PM
1 to 100.

I would say it was 90 back then now it's 20. You cannot trust the mods to not start political jihads against people with whom they disagree anymore. I have no problem with multiple accounts as standard practice to avoid bullshit bans. If someone is really terrible he/she won's last anyways.

What about you?Which one of your screen names or buddy's screen names were banned, pobrecito?

MultiTroll
11-30-2015, 01:01 PM
1 to 100.

What about you?
How many of the most volumous / monotonous trolls are themselves moderators?

Blake
11-30-2015, 03:11 PM
Rofl cosmored

Blake
11-30-2015, 03:31 PM
Hey Blake

What do you think of this info?
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145531

Do you think it should be censored?

one, it's not censored if I can pull it up
Two, it's a privately owned messageboard where the owners can do what they want
Three, I don't care if your info gets censored because I think you're bat shit crazy

Lol cosmored

SpursforSix
11-30-2015, 03:32 PM
someone struck through a legitimate Tony Parker news thread on the Spurs board

ChumpDumper
11-30-2015, 04:07 PM
You're being a bit unclear. It's not censored here at SpursTalk but it's very hard to find a forum on which it won't get deleted as soon as the moderator sees it.

You didn't say whether you thought the info reflected reality or not. If you think it doesn't reflect reality, say why.

I think it's important info that every American should be aware of and that the government wants to keep Americans from knowing about it.What is your real evidence that the government wants to suppress that specific information?

SpursforSix
11-30-2015, 04:14 PM
What is your real evidence that the government wants to suppress that specific information?

why do you think the moderators suppressed the story about Tony Parker naming cubs in the SA zoo? Seems pretty innocuous.

ChumpDumper
11-30-2015, 04:21 PM
why do you think the moderators suppressed the story about Tony Parker naming cubs in the SA zoo? Seems pretty innocuous.Was it your thread?

If so, probably your reputation tbh.

DarrinS
11-30-2015, 04:22 PM
I've never noticed heavy-handed moderation, tbh.

ChumpDumper
11-30-2015, 04:24 PM
It's not in the mainstream press. It can only be read about in the alternative press.That's not evidence of anything.

cantthinkofanything
11-30-2015, 04:26 PM
I've never noticed heavy-handed moderation, tbh.

speak for yourself

SpursforSix
11-30-2015, 04:33 PM
All of you people who seem to be against me, do you think the info in post #1 of this thread...

...reflects reality, or is fiction? Be clear. Tell us what you think.

what do you think about when legitimate news stories get banned?

Blake
11-30-2015, 04:35 PM
You're being a bit unclear. It's not censored here at SpursTalk

Well there you go

You didn't say whether you thought the info reflected reality or not. If you think it doesn't reflect reality, say why.

I think it's important info that every American should be aware of and that the government wants to keep Americans from knowing about it.

I think your info isn't important enough for me to read. I also don't care who does or doesn't read it or if privately owned messageboard mods censor your bat shit looney posts.

At first I thought you were just trolling but now I think you're truly disconnected with reality.

ChumpDumper
11-30-2015, 04:35 PM
All of you people who seem to be against me, do you think the info in post #1 of this thread...

...reflects reality, or is fiction? Be clear. Tell us what you think.I think no one will choose to go through every one of the links you posted, so you wasted your time.

You should post what you actually think and not just a link tsunami that will immediately turn everyone off and cause them to label you a spammer. When all you post is "Here are a bunch of web sites!" no one will ever care.

Blake
11-30-2015, 04:38 PM

...reflects reality, or is fiction? Be clear. Tell us what you think.

lol against you

ChumpDumper
11-30-2015, 04:56 PM
I think no one will choose to go through every one of the links you posted, so you wasted your time.

You should post what you actually think and not just a link tsunami that will immediately turn everyone off and cause them to label you a spammer. When all you post is "Here are a bunch of web sites!" no one will ever care.

You people are tap dancing around my question because you're a bunch of paid shills* whose job it is to try to keep the viewers thinking like good Americans. I don't think many viewers need to have what's going on explained to them.

Tell us what you think of this video.

John Perkins - America's Secret Empire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0JCJ4pIFEw

http://ombudsmanwatchers.org.uk/articles/twenty_five_ways.html
http://cultureofawareness.com/2012/09/26/disinformation-campaign-exposure-confessions-of-a-paid-disinformation-poster/

I have to stop because this cybercafe is closing. I'll be back tomorrow.What part of my post did you not understand?

No one clicks your links because you never discuss them. All you do is post more links.

Blake
11-30-2015, 05:03 PM
You people are tap dancing around my question because you're a bunch of paid shills* whose job it is to try to keep the viewers thinking like good Americans. I don't think many viewers need to have what's going on explained to them.

Tell us what you think of this video.

No, you're the shill trying to shove your dis-info videos on us.

I have to stop because this cybercafe is closing. I'll be back tomorrow.

I bet if you tried, you could clean the coffee makers and shill at the same time.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 05:32 PM
I've never joined a forum just to be an asshole or a shitty troll so moderators reactions are not an issue for me.

I'm your Bunny and your my Clyde

Avante
11-30-2015, 10:47 PM
Be thankful ya have this place.

I have posted on boards where it's...

You....I totally disagree.
Me...why?
Mod....ok you two, cool it or take it off line.

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~

DMC
12-01-2015, 08:59 AM
What's amusing is that these alts that infest this forum belong to some of the fat fucks we've seen pictured in the GGs. lol.

Spending years with dozens of alts as if you're too broke to buy a video game.

DMC
12-01-2015, 09:02 AM
On about ninety eight percent of forums moderators delete threads that go against the official version of things as soon as they see them and ban the poster. I talked about that here.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201736

Try to put some of this info on a forum and see how far you get.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201736&page=35&p=8216856&viewfull=1#post8216856
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144487

I realize you're just another uninteresting alt struggling to provide entertainment for your owner, however if you believe those things to be true (or false, I haven't read them), then fine. Why does it matter if other people agree?

Blake
12-01-2015, 09:04 AM
Be thankful ya have this place.

I have posted on boards where it's...

You....I totally disagree.
Me...why?
Mod....ok you two, cool it or take it off line.

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~

translation: your ass has been banned from numerous messageboards because you're a crotchety insecure old fart

Othyus Lalanne
12-01-2015, 10:37 AM
What's amusing is that these alts that infest this forum belong to some of the fat fucks we've seen pictured in the GGs. lol.

Spending years with dozens of alts as if you're too broke to buy a video game.

If the site would have mods that act like mods and crack down on the people hurling ad hominems alt accounts would not be a problem.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Watch the video and ask me a question. I'll answer it.

John Perkins - America's Secret Empire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0JCJ4pIFEw

Here's another one that wouldn't make it through the censors on most forums.

Noam Chomsky on Journalism, Media and Terrorism: The War in Central America and the U.S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox8Gaw1B9Mo

That video is from the eighties. That is the kind of history that should be taught in history classes.Oh look, more links and nothing else.

You really don't have a thought you can call your own.This is why you are so easily dismissed.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2015, 11:25 AM
I doubt many viewers are simply dismissing this info.

You can pretend all you want. You won't comment on it because it has you checkmated. Your job is to obfuscate anything that goes against the official US version of what's going on and that info is too clear to obfuscate. You can't agree with it because your job is to disagree with it and you can't disagree with it without looking like a horse's a-s so you tap dance around the issue instead of addressing it.

I'd learned about a lot of it before I was able to read about it in English just by living abroad and talking to non-Americans. That info is just basic knowledge outside of the US. As I said before, ouside of the US there's nothing more amusing than a group of Americans discussing politics.See? All you do is post links and declare your persecution complex.

Do you really think this qualifies as political discussion?

Avante
12-01-2015, 11:35 AM
translation: your ass has been banned from numerous messageboards because you're a crotchety insecure old fart

translation

I;m now getting desperate so I'll just start lying.

Othyus Lalanne
12-01-2015, 11:53 AM

Why should that carry any sort of stigma in itself?

Blake
12-01-2015, 12:02 PM
Why should that carry any sort of stigma in itself?

who said it should, sock puppet?

Othyus Lalanne
12-01-2015, 12:15 PM
who said it should, sock puppet?

Sure as hell made it sound like that. I am not a sock, but i honestly could not care less if you think i am.

Blake
12-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Sure as hell made it sound like that. I am not a sock, but i honestly could not care less if you think i am.

Well if he's proud of his messageboard bans, so be it.....but he sounds disgraced and butthurt about it, so I doubt it.....which makes it funner to clown him for it.

I couldn't care less if you're a sock puppet or not, but you sure are whining like a bitchy one. Seriously, what person with less than 200 posts cries about forum moderating over the last decade?

:lol

TheThinkingMan
12-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Never really gave it much thought but then I'm not an asshole in here. At least I don't think I am.

Othyus Lalanne
12-01-2015, 02:02 PM
Well if he's proud of his messageboard bans, so be it.....but he sounds disgraced and butthurt about it, so I doubt it.....which makes it funner to clown him for it.

I couldn't care less if you're a sock puppet or not, but you sure are whining like a bitchy one. Seriously, what person with less than 200 posts cries about forum moderating over the last decade?

:lol
Am talking about this place or in general? Are there even mods here?

SpursforSix
12-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Am talking about this place or in general? Are there even mods here?

Start a thread called, "Fuck you Tony Parker" and find out.

Biernutz
12-01-2015, 06:10 PM
I am disappointed that the mod's let the NBA thread turn into what it is now. Too many threads
that belong in the Club and the Political threads.

DMC
12-01-2015, 08:32 PM
If the site would have mods that act like mods and crack down on the people hurling ad hominems alt accounts would not be a problem.

Do everything under your main account if you have any shred of dignity.

Othyus Lalanne
12-02-2015, 03:29 AM
Do everything under your main account if you have any shred of dignity.

Right now this is my only account.

Brazil
12-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Am I the only one to think Cosmored need strong medication and go to an asylum tbh ?

Brazil
12-04-2015, 09:59 AM
Please address what I asked in this post (#23).
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254725&p=8296785&viewfull=1#post8296785

you sent me to a post with a link, this link sending me to another with another link to finally arrive with a post with 30 links... nice

:lmao

dude, seriously go see a doc... you are fucking nuts tbh... you need help

FuzzyLumpkins
12-04-2015, 12:56 PM
why do you think the moderators suppressed the story about Tony Parker naming cubs in the SA zoo? Seems pretty innocuous.

Are you really going to be coy to the entire routine of trying to set up camps Kawhi vs Tony and hundreds of threads either:

A) calling Tony fat and washed up
B) Kawhi the second coming of Jesus
C) people that like players are not real fans

I like coming on here and saying your fellow trolls are monotonous because as best I can tell the reason why you did this is because you were asshurt about Bruno who left. Whoever you are hiding back there, you must be one real peach.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Are you really going to be coy to the entire routine of trying to set up camps Kawhi vs Tony and hundreds of threads either:

A) calling Tony fat and washed up
B) Kawhi the second coming of Jesus
C) people that like players are not real fans

I like coming on here and saying your fellow trolls are monotonous because as best I can tell the reason why you did this is because you were asshurt about Bruno who left. Whoever you are hiding back there, you must be one real peach.

I don't start hundreds of threads about all that. I'll make some TP jokes here and there. He's playing great and I'm thrilled about it. If he keeps this up, I'll be happy to eat my words about him being done. I still say that contract has the potential to be a monster drawback in the coming years. But if he plays like this and they can win a ring, it'll go a long way to offset any bad feelings about how much he's getting. At least in my mind.

The zoo thread reported an actual story that was somewhat interesting about him doing some stuff in the city. I threw in a fat joke at the end.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-04-2015, 01:48 PM
I don't start hundreds of threads about all that. I'll make some TP jokes here and there. He's playing great and I'm thrilled about it. If he keeps this up, I'll be happy to eat my words about him being done. I still say that contract has the potential to be a monster drawback in the coming years. But if he plays like this and they can win a ring, it'll go a long way to offset any bad feelings about how much he's getting. At least in my mind.

The zoo thread reported an actual story that was somewhat interesting about him doing some stuff in the city. I threw in a fat joke at the end.

That you deny taking part of it and still refuse to acknowledge the issue makes you appear completely disingenuous. It's very common to the troll spam to include the straight guy too. I don't believe you.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 02:32 PM
That you deny taking part of it and still refuse to acknowledge the issue makes you appear completely disingenuous. It's very common to the troll spam to include the straight guy too. I don't believe you.

You're overthinking things or at least crediting me with way too much intent based on what I post here and there.

ChumpDumper
12-04-2015, 02:42 PM
You're overthinking things or at least crediting me with way too much intent based on what I post here and there.You were permabanned and you still don't get it.

You're underthinking things.

Avante
12-04-2015, 03:21 PM
I post on boards where everyone there is like me, they know them blues, football, track, sci fi, bodybuilding. We see none of this slly immature bullshit there. For someone there to act like the dumb kids here, ha~~~~~ That ain't happening.

Here it's all about....."wow, a place I can act stupid at and it's the norm, cool~~~~~~" So I play along because it's funny. Funny watching how ya little freaks act around a guy who knows his stuff, it is funny. Those other places everyone knows their stuff, that is the norm.

SpursforSix
12-04-2015, 04:33 PM
You were permabanned and you still don't get it.

You're underthinking things.

I guess you'd say that MLK or Mandela didn't "get it" either.

ChumpDumper
12-04-2015, 04:35 PM
I guess you'd say that MLK or Mandela didn't "get it" either.If you are comparing yourself to those people, you will never get it.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-07-2015, 02:14 PM
I post on boards where everyone there is like me, they know them blues, football, track, sci fi, bodybuilding. We see none of this slly immature bullshit there. For someone there to act like the dumb kids here, ha~~~~~ That ain't happening.

Here it's all about....."wow, a place I can act stupid at and it's the norm, cool~~~~~~" So I play along because it's funny. Funny watching how ya little freaks act around a guy who knows his stuff, it is funny. Those other places everyone knows their stuff, that is the norm.

Now we need more of the obviously mentally ill megalomania in response to various Avante hate threads. I hope you don't really picture yourself lording over anything with this routine.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-07-2015, 02:17 PM
You're overthinking things or at least crediting me with way too much intent based on what I post here and there.

Overthingking what? I just said that you are acting disingenuous as to why Parker threads are being locked and as such are unbelievable. All your shit about not being responsible for the entirety of it was all from you. I never said that.

You still have no credibility.

SpursforSix
12-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Overthingking what? I just said that you are acting disingenuous as to why Parker threads are being locked and as such are unbelievable. All your shit about not being responsible for the entirety of it was all from you. I never said that.

You still have no credibility.

settle down sparky. I'm just looking forward to the Spurs game tonight. And maybe tune into the Cowboys to see if things are interesting.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-07-2015, 02:37 PM
settle down sparky. I'm just looking forward to the Spurs game tonight. And maybe tune into the Cowboys to see if things are interesting.

I'm fine. You seem intent on painting me as upset rather than address what I say.

Can you say that you understand why your thread was locked now given the context that you say you are not responsible for?

SpursforSix
12-07-2015, 02:43 PM
I'm fine. You seem intent on painting me as upset rather than address what I say.

Can you say that you understand why your thread was locked now given the context that you say you are not responsible for?

That's the second time you've responded to that same post.
I'll acknowledge that given the amount of Parker bashing threads, mine could have been misconstrued as another one of them.

Avante
12-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Now we need more of the obviously mentally ill megalomania in response to various Avante hate threads. I hope you don't really picture yourself lording over anything with this routine.

I make a difference/impact everywhere I post. I cannot be ignored. I know my stuff where that is all that matters and I know how to work the punk kds we see here.

The fun I have is watching how people act around somebody like me. It always starts out..."you Googled that'...HA~! It does take some time before they FINALLY figure it out. Then it's..."I'll show him"...hahaha!!!!!!

I have fun with this stuff.

SpursforSix
12-07-2015, 04:32 PM
I make a difference/impact everywhere I post. I cannot be ignored. I know my stuff where that is all that matters and I know how to work the punk kds we see here.

The fun I have is watching how people act around somebody like me. It always starts out..."you Googled that'...HA~! It does take some time before they FINALLY figure it out. Then it's..."I'll show him"...hahaha!!!!!!

I have fun with this stuff.

bend over, I'll show you an impacting post