PDA

View Full Version : Players of the Week: Paul "George Hill" George & Kevin "I hate the Media" Durant

TheDoctor
11-30-2015, 03:59 PM
For those already thinking in Kawhi's MVPs chances, beating the likes of Curry, Durant and Paul George... Perhaps you could tell me of a recent (or not that recent) RSMVP that hasn't won the Player of the Week award at least once during his MVP season?

apalisoc_9
11-30-2015, 04:04 PM
Durant winning is silly..

But to answer your question. Curry only won player of week 4 times last year

Cry Havoc
11-30-2015, 05:09 PM
Durant had a monster week. There's no way he continues that torrid pace.

Meanwhile, he's still an average defender, and terrible for his size.

SpursFan86
11-30-2015, 05:39 PM

To be fair I think it's highly unlikely that Kawhi continues his pace from the past week.

apalisoc_9
11-30-2015, 05:41 PM

Meanwhile, he's still an average defender, and terrible for his size.

Durant is not average defender..he used to be. Hes a james harden kinda defender nowadys tbh.

Hardly matters though. Curry had 3 or 4 last year and he still won MVP

Cry Havoc
11-30-2015, 05:47 PM
Durant is not average defender..he used to be. Hes a james harden kinda defender nowadys tbh.

http://i.imgur.com/R1xQi5a.gifv

Rofl.

apalisoc_9
11-30-2015, 05:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/R1xQi5a.gifv

Rofl.

Durant has moments like that. But no.one talks shit about his d

xapatan2
11-30-2015, 06:22 PM
Durant has moments like that. But no.one talks shit about his d

You really should post less.
You're exposing badly your complete lack of basketball knowledge, and the TREVIZA story was just an advertisement of that.
Xap'

EVAY
11-30-2015, 07:32 PM
Look guys, Duncan is one of the greatest players of all time, and he didn't get MVP as often as he would have on a different team. The thing is, Pop has often said that his players don't get the same stat lines as players on other teams because of the type of game he coaches. Spurs players (including Duncan) buy into that, and have happily traded individual season accolades for more wins and championship chances.

Pretty sure that Kawhi buys into that as well. Doesn't mean he won't ever get MVP of a season, and I will be happy for him if he does, but I would be even happier to see the team get another championship.

bic50
11-30-2015, 08:17 PM
For kawhi to come out and say he wanted to be an all star and mvp or play at mvp level, and then actually come out and do it. It's really testament of all hard work he's put in.