PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Kevin Durant Goes In Goes HAM on the Media For Mistreating Kobe Bryant

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 06:25 PM
Durant..mah nigga :toast in contrast no one will give a Fuck when Tammy Tits retire....:lol

Part 1

Part 2

I did idolize Kobe Bryant. I studied him, wanted to be like him. He was our Michael Jordan. I watched Michael towards the end of his career when he was with the Wizards, and I seen that’s what Kobe emerged as the guy for us.

I’ve been disappointed this year because you guys treated him like s—. He’s a legend, and all I hear is about how bad he’s playing, how bad he’s shooting. It’s time for him to hang it up. You guys treated one of our legends like s—, and I didn’t really like it. So hopefully, now you can start being nice to him now that he decided to retire after this year. It was sad the way he was getting treated, in my opinion.

But he had just an amazing career, a guy who changed the game for me as a player mentally and physically. Means so much to the game of basketball. Somebody I’m always going to look to for advice, for help, for anything. Just a brilliant, brilliant, intelligent man. And it’s sad to see him go.

Silver&Black
11-30-2015, 06:35 PM
Honest question Kool:

Did you ever think it would get this bad for the Lakers? I mean Kobe is shooting 30% and done...Duncan is still competing for rings...You're gonna lose to the god awful 76ers tomorrow....etc.

Let's say 5 years ago...did you ever even think this was plausible?

whitemamba
11-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Durant Is a real nigga, hes prepping comin to LA.

spursistan
11-30-2015, 06:48 PM
KD is one of the biggest fake personalities in the league..Dude has a rare combo of wimpiness and arrogance about him that is yet to come out fully in public..Remember his salty comment on Kawhi..Glad he's getting sonned by him ever since..

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 06:52 PM
Honest question Kool:

Did you ever think it would get this bad for the Lakers? I mean Kobe is shooting 30% and done...Duncan is still competing for rings...You're gonna lose to the god awful 76ers tomorrow....etc.

Let's say 5 years ago...did you ever even think this was plausible?

When discussing the possibility of Carmelo Anthony accepting a reduced salary, Jackson invoked Tim Duncan as a point of comparison. Then, almost parenthetically, he made clear that he doesn't consider the San Antonio Spurs (http://bleacherreport.com/san-antonio-spurs) a dynasty, according toNewsday's Al Iannazzone (http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/the-knicks-zzone-newsday-new-york-knicks-news-and-commentary-from-al-iannazzone-1.812055/phil-jackson-zings-san-antonio-1.7803855?firstfree=yes):

"Tim Duncan making the salary he's making after being part of a dynasty—not a dynasty, I wouldn't call San Antonio a dynasty—a force, a great force. They haven't been able to win consecutive championships but they've always been there. San Antonio has had a wonderful run through Tim's tenure there as a player. He's agreed to take a salary cut so other players can play with him so they can be this good. And that's the beginning of team play."

[Jackson] has never been one to shy from taking verbal jabs at the San Antonio Spurs. Ever since he’s been in the league (and especially when he was with theLakers (http://bleacherreport.com/los-angeles-lakers)during the Spurs-Laker rivalry) he has called the Spurs out for having a asterisk title in 1999, and even gone far to say the Spurs have a 'Brokeback Mountain' style of play.

DPG21920
11-30-2015, 06:53 PM
If we are going by what Phil Jackson says, I agree 100% to those terms :lol. Let's see what he has to say about Kobe :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 06:56 PM
If we are going by what Phil Jackson says, I agree 100% to those terms :lol. Let's see what he has to say about Kobe :lol

Phil aint done with your deep ass Deepy :lol

Phil on the Spurs first title:

"I know it's added onto their list, but anybody who was around basketball in '99 knows it was entirely an aberration," Jackson said. "Not that they don't deserve it. They won the pack and they came out of that heap, but that's an asterisk. That's kind of a weird situation that sits over there."

After he made jokes about gays he apologized by saying this:

It was a poor attempt at humor and I deserve to be reprimanded by the NBA. If I've offended any horses, Texans, cowboys, or gays I apologize."

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 06:58 PM
My wigga Phil going TOTAL RECALL HAM on Spur fan ass

Reck
11-30-2015, 07:02 PM
Betas stick up for betas. :tu

Reck
11-30-2015, 07:05 PM
"So hopefully, now you can start being nice to him now that he decided to retire after this year."

Kool, on the real, doesn't this make you feel sad in a bad way?

That's like asking people not to bully people who are disable because it's not their fault they're retarded.

Durant made it worst imo and I think Kobe's gonna be like fuck nigga, dont need no pity.

This is what is has come down to. Begging the media for pity. Damn

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 07:07 PM
"So hopefully, now you can start being nice to him now that he decided to retire after this year."

Kool, on the real, doesn't this make you feel sad in a bad way?

That's like asking people not to bully people who are disable because it's not their fault they're retarded.

Durant made it worst imo and I think Kobe's gonna be like fuck nigga, dont need no pity.

This is what is has come down to. Begging the media for pity. Damn

Keep spinnng and your ovaries may eventually descend into a tiny nut sack...

Reck
11-30-2015, 07:09 PM
Keep spinnng and your ovaries may eventually descend into a tiny nut sack...

LOL the begging.

Kobe went down harder than Tiger tbh. At least Tiger fucked some bitches on his way out.

Silver&Black
11-30-2015, 07:09 PM
It was a poor attempt at humor and I deserve to be reprimanded by the NBA. If I've offended any horses, Texans, cowboys, or gays I apologize."

So much salt....

This is the part I like about that comment:

The Spurs made 13 three-pointers in their 107-92 victory, and Jackson was asked if too much penetration was leading to open outside shooters.

:cheer 107-92 ass whippings :cheer

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 07:10 PM

As for his negative comments on Kobe he was trying to sell books....here's the official Laker Fan response...

I say "this is some good pussy" during sex all the time and never mean it.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 07:16 PM
LOL the begging.

Kobe went down harder than Tiger tbh. At least Tiger fucked some bitches on his way out.

Vanessa's PI tallied up 110 bitches he fucked over 10 yrs..thats the ones they kinda knew about...but Kobe aside how many ducks up the ass you think Tammy taking on his way out....any time you completely stop watching your bank account it means someone fucking you in the shute...tbh

Mr Bones
11-30-2015, 07:24 PM
What else can objective and fair-minded sportswriters & journalists say other than Kobe's having a bad year? There really isn't any other option for a guy whose across the board percentages are the worst in the league.

spurraider21
11-30-2015, 07:26 PM
servant gonna servant

DarrinS
11-30-2015, 07:39 PM
Fkb, tbh

ambchang
11-30-2015, 10:46 PM
You reap what you sow.

Sometimes you get what you want, some times but you'll always get what you deserve.

Etc ...

DAF86
11-30-2015, 10:49 PM
Why no black on white action on your sig son?

Kawhitstorm
11-30-2015, 11:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgxTjYhIMAE_yUB.jpg

HemisfairArena
12-01-2015, 12:28 AM
Durant is gonna carry kobrick on his back through this year to retirement,,,,cant kobrick ever do anything on his own?