PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: Hey Luva Real Talk

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 08:03 PM
So I was chatting with one of my Becky friends today that I hadn't seen in a while...while on her lunch break...she has always been in a relationship so we never hooked up..we just kinda missed each other..but we flirted and sent a few naked pics here and there in the past....but I asked her how she'd been and shit....and she told me she has 3 count em..3 current marriage proposals that shes considering...

So I just decided to fuck with her..:lol I told her: " you know I can step into the picture at any time and take you from all those dudes chasing you." and she just giggeled....of course I can Fuck her anytime I want...her ex had paper some fucking corporate high paid sales guy...but she still always kept in contact with me....today though I really wanted to step into my Eyes Wide Shut perversion....so instead of setting up a time to fuck I up'ed the ante just to see her response..I was totally bullshitting when I told her that I wanted to fuck her only after she got married because I told her it was better that way the sex was hotter that way...so lo and fucking behold she said ok....so I'm like what the fuck...

So that was no longer a challenge but you won't believe this next shit...I told her that I actually prefer to make love to her the day before her wedding...I told her I want 3-4 hrs of her time and I want to be in the car while shes lying to her fiance...then I told her as soon as she got back from her honey moon I wanted to have sex with her immediately...

This bitch actually agreed to everything I said:lol...then she told me you know I've always been crazy about you...my only issue is I know the sex will be too good for me to stop and I'm going to want it all the time...she asked me "what do we do then." and you of course you know your boy was like: " we we start a full blown affair and keep it going for as long as you want."

Man I was just playing and shit but she's serious than a muthafucker...crazy thing is I never even fucked her..she just saw pics of my dick :lol

But yeah I've always wanted to and I'm gonna go ahead and let this here thing play out..man if I could post her pic..these wiggas would be mad as fuck...

But you know like they say your boy still a virgin and shit :lmao

Cry Havoc
11-30-2015, 08:35 PM
Is she going to be arrested for sleeping with someone who isn't even in high school yet?