Do that nigga in basketball gods :toast

Praying some thing bad finally hits the Spurs for a change

Venti Quattro
11-30-2015, 09:34 PM
Not funny, if you're trying to be

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 09:44 PM
Not funny, if you're trying to be

Do see me laughing nigga...I hope that nigga break his muthafucking leg or get a major knee fracture requiring season ending surgery and being out at least until Dec of 2016...I want one of them phaggots to go down with a fucking major injury...I'm not laughing nikka...fuck off if you don't like it...fuck dem SOBs

midnightpulp
11-30-2015, 09:45 PM
Classless Kool. Absolutely classless. And it's because of posts like these and your welching that the Lakers and Kobe are in their current situation. Karma, my friend.

And BTW:

Good Luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 09:47 PM
Classless Kool. Absolutely classless. And it's because of posts like these and your welching that the Lakers and Kobe are in their current situation. Karma, my friend.

And BTW:

Good Luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

You of all phaggots talking about classless :lmao

If he dies...then he dies..thats how I feel..now fuck off

midnightpulp
11-30-2015, 09:52 PM
I never wished injury on Kirbs and when Randle went down in the 1st minute last year, I made a thread saying how it sucked.

Sure, I laughed when Kobe tore his Achilles, but he had already cemented his career. And he deserved that injury for how ungodly selfish he was playing during that stretch, even checking himself in after he strained it. Also, it was Karma for his rape and for your and Luva's welching. The basketball Gods been kind to Kobe.

Kawhi is just getting started. Not cool to wish injuries on young players. Now, if you wished it on Duncan, different story maybe, but still classless.

Very disappointed in you, Kool.

Also: Good luck in the lottery :toast

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 09:57 PM
I never wished injury on Kirbs and when Randle went down in the 1st minute last year, I made a thread saying how it sucked.

Sure, I laughed when Kobe tore his Achilles, but he had already cemented his career. And he deserved that injury for how ungodly selfish he was playing during that stretch, even checking himself in after he strained it. Also, it was Karma for his rape and for your and Luva's welching. The basketball Gods been kind to Kobe.

Kawhi is just getting started. Not cool to wish injuries on young players. Now, if you wished it on Duncan, different story maybe, but still classless.

Very disappointed in you, Kool.

Also: Good luck in the lottery :toast

Hey Mid...
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Tupac-i-dont-give-a-fuck-gif_zps0d08rce7.gif

midnightpulp
11-30-2015, 09:58 PM
Hey Mid...
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Tupac-i-dont-give-a-fuck-gif_zps0d08rce7.gif

You're very salty tonight. How you doing? What stage of grief you in, homie?

Double-Up
11-30-2015, 10:00 PM
Can you shut the fuck up? Damn...go away faggot ass nigga. No one gives a shit about you on a fucking forum...:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 10:00 PM
You're very salty tonight. How you doing? What stage of grief you in, homie?

Bend over and I'll show you salty stage of grief

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 10:01 PM
Can you shut the fuck up? Damn...go away faggot ass nigga. No one gives a shit about you on a fucking forum...:lol

Bend over and I'll go away faggot ass nigga....

Silver&Black
11-30-2015, 10:05 PM
We don't even need to wish injury on the Lakers. They're already in full dumpster fire mode.

Lucky for us tbqh.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 10:07 PM
We don't even need to wish injury on the Lakers. They're already in full dumpster fire mode.

Lucky for us tbqh.

Bend over and I'll show you full dumpster fire mode

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 10:17 PM
Didn't get that coveted injury I was hoping for but a Spur loss to a contender will do for now...

DMX7
11-30-2015, 10:17 PM
Kool, you weak as fuck, son.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2015, 10:18 PM
Kool, you weak as fuck, son.

Silver&Black
11-30-2015, 10:27 PM
Kool...will you show up tomorrow after the Lakers give the 6ers their first win?

Mark Celibate
12-01-2015, 07:53 AM
Can't imagine anything worse for a franchise than having a 38yr old Kobe on roster (about to get relieved in a few months, though).