PDA

View Full Version : It is disgrace that this team still forgets about Kawhi late in the game..

spursistan
11-30-2015, 10:18 PM
you got two stiffs who can't postup Mirotic..a 40-year old Ginobil taking awkward no-lift shots..and then you go to him for last bailout 3 :rolleyes..

apalisoc_9
11-30-2015, 10:22 PM
Both Aldridge and Kawhi barely touched the ball for a couple of minutes late. Ginobili was trying to do too much late in the game.

The bailout three was comical tbh.

But yeah it was funny how the team almost always forget.

FkLA
11-30-2015, 10:23 PM
Kinda disgusting. By far the best player on the floor all game and he's reduced to standing in the corner while the 'Big 3' took turns shitting the bed down the stretch.

baseline bum
11-30-2015, 10:25 PM
How do you not try to get Leonard on the block in the late game?

honestfool84
Kawhi had the last shot and took a crappy shot. Shut up. Everybody in the building knew Kawhi was going to shoot, and so did Butler. Reminds me of Kobe and his last second desperation shots... Because that is all it was, a desperation shot with no chance in going in.

SuperCam
a disgrace that kiwi missed another late game FT, tbh...

SuperCam
11-30-2015, 10:26 PM
Kawhi had the last shot and took a crappy shot. Shut up. Everybody in the building knew Kawhi was going to shoot, and so did Butler. Reminds me of Kobe and his last second desperation shots... Because that is all it was, a desperation shot with no chance in going in.

Didn't even think about passing it as Jimmy Buckets was smothering him :bang

Kool Bob Love
11-30-2015, 10:26 PM

Kawhi would have got fouled and missed the FTs. Hack-a-kiwi.

spurraider21
11-30-2015, 10:27 PM
there were a couple of possessions where you could tell they were working to get him the ball down low, but the bulls were fronting and denying the ball.

FkLA

He's talking about before that you stupid fuck. Top 5 player in the league was relegated to a corner 3PT shooter for the final two minutes of the game.

Kool Bob Love
Didn't even think about passing it as Jimmy Buckets was smothering him :bang

Gotta look good to get that all star and MVP VOTES. :rolleyes

HarlemHeat37
11-30-2015, 10:28 PM
Going against Mirotic was the correct decision, as was going at Gasol with Aldridge..unfortunately, Duncan and Aldridge both went up with pathetic, soft attempts..

Kawhi was being defended by their only good defensive player, so I understood the decision..Pop coached a pretty poor game, overall, though..

SASdynasty!
11-30-2015, 10:28 PM
Kinda disgusting. By far the best player on the floor all game and he's reduced to standing in the corner while the 'Big 3' took turns shitting the bed down the stretch.
Oh, by far the best player? Parker shoots 9/21 in G7 against the Clippers and he's a chucker. Kawhi does it tonight and he's "by far" the best player. Lol.

Bynumite
11-30-2015, 10:29 PM
That airball though :lmao

SASdynasty!
11-30-2015, 10:29 PM
At least FSSW gets it.

apalisoc_9
11-30-2015, 10:30 PM

Duncan had nothing to do with it. He didnt have the ball nor was he playmaking :lol

Going to admit that ot was largely on Manu tonight. He tried way too hard in the last 3 minutes. Aldridge was also already out of rhytem by games end.

Move on to the next one.

Manu and Pop were the soft link

Green still passing up threes for dribbles.

spursistan
He's talking about before that you stupid fuck. Top 5 player in the league was relegated to a corner 3PT shooter for the final two minutes of the game.

Nathan89
LMA trying to drive to the basket.:vomit:

SASdynasty!
11-30-2015, 10:33 PM
Funny, I thought Parker and Duncan made the last 2 shots of the game. Where was Kawhi? Bricking free throws or forcing up airballs? Oh, both. Duncan at least catching Kawhi's airballs.

AZK619
11-30-2015, 10:34 PM

honestfool84

Ahh. Relegated to name calling? Nice.

1. Kawhi is my favorite Spur to watch now.
2. He's not a top 5 (definitely top 10, though)
3. Kawhi isn't going to become a Kobe player that shoots every single time down the court, as much as you want him to.
4. He got a few opportunities down the stretch - you just want him to have it every single time.

spurtech09
Spurstalk Meltdown

bic50
11-30-2015, 10:35 PM
Lol game is over, we lost. Time to move on to the next one.

spurtech09
11-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Lol game is over, we lost. Time to move on to the next one.agree get ready for the next game...

ducks
11-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Butler d took him out
Leonard got him in 3 not 4

cd98
11-30-2015, 10:37 PM
Kawhi needs to step up and demand the ball.

apalisoc_9
11-30-2015, 10:38 PM
Kawhi is a top 5 player. Go to the bulls thread and many people are saying the same thing.

Some people are just idiots...many spurs fans are mainstream big 3 player fans. I wouldnt even engage in basketball talks they are pretty lame :lol

FkLA
11-30-2015, 10:39 PM
Ahh. Relegated to name calling? Nice.

1. Kawhi is my favorite Spur to watch now.
2. He's not a top 5 (definitely top 10, though)
3. Kawhi isn't going to become a Kobe player that shoots every single time down the court, as much as you want him to.
4. He got a few opportunities down the stretch - you just want him to have it every single time.

You have a terrible memory. Go look at the play-by-play, very easy to confirm that he was ignored down the stretch. I hate Kobe, don't want Kawhi to ever be that selfish, but in a tied game down the stretch the best player on the team has to be allowed to do more than be a spot-up 3PT shooter.

loveforthegame
11-30-2015, 10:39 PM
Leonard doesn't need to shoot every time. But not even touch the ball? That's inexcusable.

11-30-2015, 10:41 PM
Kawhi needs to step up and demand the ball.
Some have it, some don't

hitmanyr2k
11-30-2015, 10:41 PM

They actually did try to get the ball to Kawhi in the post late but Butler fronted him and Kawhi really wasn't all that aggressive in trying to get position. He looked tired.

daslicer
11-30-2015, 10:44 PM
If Kawhi is being ignored he needs yell and demand the ball. That's all on Kawhi. Kawhi took 21 shots tonight that in itself is already a lot in the spurs system. He's never going to be a guy who shoots 25-26 shots a game like some people wish for.

ducks
11-30-2015, 10:47 PM
Leonard was Gased in 4 butler was a handful
Spurs should have went with Duncan and alridge in 3
Leonard in 4

DAF86
11-30-2015, 10:51 PM
He was bullying niggas left and right and sudenly the ball stopped getting to him. Game is coming pretty fucking easy for him right now, we have to take advantage of that.

11-30-2015, 10:56 PM
They actually did try to get the ball to Kawhi in the post late but Butler fronted him and Kawhi really wasn't all that aggressive in trying to get position. He looked tired.
Fair enough.

honestfool84
11-30-2015, 10:58 PM
Kawhi is a top 5 player. Go to the bulls thread and many people are saying the same thing.

Some people are just idiots...many spurs fans are mainstream big 3 player fans. I wouldnt even engage in basketball talks they are pretty lame :lol

Good thing we didn't trade him for those two scrubs, huh? :wakeup

YGWHI
11-30-2015, 11:19 PM
Oh, by far the best player? Parker shoots 9/21 in G7 against the Clippers and he's a chucker. Kawhi does it tonight and he's "by far" the best player. Lol.

IMO Kawhi's by far the best player, tbh. Parker didn't shut down his man in that game. Kawhi shut down Butler, foced him into 5 turnovers while scored 25 points on the other end + 8 rebounds 4 asts and 2 steals.

YGWHI
11-30-2015, 11:30 PM
At this point of Parker's career it's unfair to compare him to Kawhi...not sure why SASdynasty and others here insist upon comparing both players.

Unfair and stupid.

bic50
11-30-2015, 11:33 PM
If Kawhi is being ignored he needs yell and demand the ball. That's all on Kawhi. Kawhi took 21 shots tonight that in itself is already a lot in the spurs system. He's never going to be a guy who shoots 25-26 shots a game like some people wish for.

Yeah yelling at his teammates to give him the ball like a selfish jerk would really go over really well.

daslicer
11-30-2015, 11:45 PM
Yeah yelling at his teammates to give him the ball like a selfish jerk would really go over really well.

He's already getting enough shots a game. He's averaging around 16.6 FG attempts game which is a lot in the spurs system. Keep in mind Duncan averaged the most FG attempts per a game under Pop way back in '01-'02 when he was averaging 18.3 a game. The way the spurs offensive system is set Kawhi is never going to average more than 20 FG attempts like some people are hoping for.

TheDoctor
11-30-2015, 11:52 PM
Pop shitted the bed in that last play. Everyone in the building knew Kawhi was gonna shoot it and Pop didn't even bother to design a better play than an isolation? Not even a screen?

Johnny RIngo
11-30-2015, 11:54 PM

If you weren't such a fucking retard you'd see that there's a difference between scoring 25 points on 21 shots(Kawhi tonight) and scoring only 20 points on 21 shots(Parker against Clips in game 7).

HarlemHeat37
11-30-2015, 11:56 PM
If you weren't such a fucking retard you'd see that there's a difference between scoring 25 points on 21 shots(Kawhi tonight) and scoring only 20 points on 21 shots(Parker against Clips in game 7).

Kawhi also made the Bulls best player a non-factor tonight, I don't know why that's being ignored:lol

bic50
12-01-2015, 12:01 AM
He's already getting enough shots a game. He's averaging around 16.6 FG attempts game which is a lot in the spurs system. Keep in mind Duncan averaged the most FG attempts per a game under Pop way back in '01-'02 when he was averaging 18.3 a game. The way the spurs offensive system is set Kawhi is never going to average more than 20 FG attempts like some people are hoping for.

But I don't think resorting to yelling at his teammates or pop is going to help matters. These guys trust pop and just go along with what he says, if kawhi isn't supposed to get the ball on certain possessions then he won't get it and he won't say anything about it either. It's just one loss.

HarlemHeat37
12-01-2015, 12:02 AM

:lol the poster you quoted is a huge Jordan fan, tbh..he likes players that punch teammates in the face, yell at them, degrade them, etc..

timtonymanu
12-01-2015, 12:05 AM

I see you're still a moron.

YGWHI
12-01-2015, 12:12 AM
Pop shitted the bed in that last play. Everyone in the building knew Kawhi was gonna shoot it and Pop didn't even bother to design a better play than an isolation? Not even a screen?

Agree. Pop didn't have a good night, tbh.

daslicer
12-01-2015, 12:13 AM
:lol the poster you quoted is a huge Jordan fan, tbh..he likes players that punch teammates in the face, yell at them, degrade them, etc..

:lol Making stuff up like usual but then again you are the same delusional guy who believes guys like Lebron James are civil right leaders on the same level as MLK. I'm not a Jordan fan but I have acknowledged he is the Goat hundred times in here which offends you. Also when I implied Kawhi to yell I meant that if he's open he needs to call for the ball instead of being a mute and hoping the ball gets to him.

Fireball
12-01-2015, 12:35 AM
Kawhi had no energy left in the end ... the last few shots he took were bad ... I do not think he could have made a difference

Calispursfan11
12-01-2015, 12:42 AM

Shut up playerfan. Your bias toward Leonard is a universally known fact and your opinion lacks credibility as a result. Shut up permanently.