PDA

View Full Version : Spurs' interviews??

spurslegacy
12-01-2015, 06:28 AM
So where does one find post game interviews with Pop and Spurs players if they're not posted on the Spurs app or on NBA.com? Thanks in advance. I've found that much more rarely are post game interviews posted after losses :( I wanna hear firsthand Manu's testimony about his and the bench's total suckass ineptitude tonight. I would've liked to have seen Simmons in there for Manu as he looked old as crap tonight and the past couple games...

TrainOfThought5
12-01-2015, 06:32 AM
The spurs have got to start giving Butler first dibs on rotation minutes when KA is playing badly, not more Green.

And fuck Manus dumbass comments.

TheDoctor
12-01-2015, 07:32 AM
So where does one find post game interviews with Pop and Spurs players if they're not posted on the Spurs app or on NBA.com?...

I was looking for the same thing. Wonder what's happening with their social media management? Win or lose those interviews were accessible for the past few years. Something definitely changed.

DMC
12-01-2015, 07:56 AM
I don't recall their road interviews being posted before, at least not right away. Try looking at the opponent's website.

rasuo214
12-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Yea I think the Spurs website only has interviews for Home games (if they also put up road games then it isn't that often). Sometimes you can find some on the FoxSports SW website on the Spurs section.

spurslegacy
12-01-2015, 05:51 PM
Agreed - I REALLY like what I see outa Butler - he's clearly a high IQ player who hustles on both ends of the court, and has multiple skills (most importantly shooting the longball). Like Pop said, Kyle's gonna have some good moments and then some really atrocious ones - I'd like him to be kept on a shorter leash...

spurslegacy
12-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Nothing on Bulls' site either...

I don't recall their road interviews being posted before, at least not right away. Try looking at the opponent's website.

spurslegacy
12-01-2015, 05:54 PM
I don't see any videos at all on foxsports SW Spurs section :( also if they're not up on the Spurs website now I don't imagine they will be any time at all as only the most recent interviews are kept available :(

Yea I think the Spurs website only has interviews for Home games (if they also put up road games then it isn't that often). Sometimes you can find some on the FoxSports SW website on the Spurs section.

ElNono
12-01-2015, 05:56 PM
:pop: "Both teams played hard"

rasuo214
12-01-2015, 07:29 PM
I don't see any videos at all on foxsports SW Spurs section :( also if they're not up on the Spurs website now I don't imagine they will be any time at all as only the most recent interviews are kept available :(

They have one from LMA: http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/video/aldridge-loss-to-bulls-was-more-physical-than-any-game-113015

SAGirl
12-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Agreed - I REALLY like what I see outa Butler - he's clearly a high IQ player who hustles on both ends of the court, and has multiple skills (most importantly shooting the longball). Like Pop said, Kyle's gonna have some good moments and then some really atrocious ones - I'd like him to be kept on a shorter leash...

Kyle is already in as short of a leash as you can have him. He gets benched easily by Pop at the first mistake. He's being coached to get better, and for Pop to do that effectively he needs some playing time, which is what we are seeing from Pop. There are some games he's played like 1 min (Mavs game) and Pop went with Butler to aweful results. Kyle has helped us get some wins (Philly, Denver, Grizzlies, Suns), that is a sign that with coaching he can improve and has potential to help.

If anything, he could need more playing time, and being pushed hard. It wont happen in a championship team, he will be brought along slowly, but you are treating him like a scapegoat.

He played less than 5 mins. last game. The bench sucked for all of their 17. Pop didn't even want to play them more than that.

siraulo23
12-01-2015, 09:16 PM
nba.com/spurs/video/archive

and foxsports southwest videos

SAGirl
12-01-2015, 10:00 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/san-antonio-spurs-team

There are some interesting ones. Of the ones I watched:

On the Denver game: Pop mentioning Kawhi is still a young pup (implying he's still getting better).
Simmons was interviewed by Andrew Monanco on his leap from dleague to the NBA.
Kyle, about the Denver game: He gave props to Kawhi, said he was great.
Lamarcus on the Bulls game: said the 2nd Q was devastating and hard to overcome, also that they have to make shots, they just missed shots down the stretch. He wasn't bothered by the physicality, said bigs have to battle inside and bang.

There are many more. I didn't see the Manu one you wanted to watch.

Spur|n|Austin
12-02-2015, 12:38 AM
Typically no post game locker room interviews on spurs.com after road games.

dabom
12-02-2015, 12:51 AM
:pop: "Both teams played hard"

:lol

always on point. :hat