PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: So many kobe comparison for kawhi after kobes annoucwment..SMDH...

apalisoc_9
12-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Comparing a real winner to a loser like kobe.

I google kawhi stats and the first thing i see are mutiple articles of morons comparing the two...

52% player compared to a 41% player

midnightpulp
12-01-2015, 03:46 PM
:lol

FkLA
12-01-2015, 05:16 PM
If true, that is an insult to Kawhi.

Bynumite
12-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Matt Barnes-Kiwi is a fairer comparison imho and even then i gotta give the edge to Barnes.

apalisoc_9
12-01-2015, 05:21 PM
If true, that is an insult to Kawhi.
Pretty much.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2015, 07:17 PM
No one wants to talk bout this knowledge you spittin :toast

Hakeem Olajuwon said it best....the 2 guard position is the toughest position in all of basketball...and this is coming from a 4/ 5 position player...who in my view was 10x the player Tim Duncan ever was....its not even close comparing Hakeem who was far far superior offensively and defensively to Tim...but back to your point Tim Duncan had it easy...while the whole world was gunning for Kobe...every single night....his body gave out because he simply gave more..look at the global impact on the game...people around the world in every country from Asia, China especially China :lol, the Middle East, just about every country in Europe, South America, Africa you name it they all worship Kobe....

The US business moguls from Apple CEO, Facebook, Oprah Winfrey, billionaires such as Richard Branson, Warren Buffet, etc all doing business with and mentoring Kobe...all of the Hollywood elites love Kobe....Floyd Mayweather, Manny Paqucio and atheletes from across all sports such as football, baseball etc all point to Kobe as their inspiration....99% of the All-time greats such as MJ, Kareem, Dr J, Larry Bird, Magic, even Red Auerbach's daughter all have Kobe ranked behind MJ....99% of current players including every rookie class since 2000 all have Kobe as their favorite player and the consensus #2 behind MJ....almost every Olympic atheistic from every country in the world all love Kobe..shit don't make me bump all my old threads on how all those white female Olympians from the Swim teams, to the Vollyball teams to the soccer teams all going crazy over that nigga when he steps into the building...I'm jealous as fuck of this nigga :lol

But my point is simple...Tim Duncan pales in comparison to Kobe....its not even close in the grand scheme of things...that's why I let Spur fans have their moment...deep inside they know Tim is not on Kobes level...and if they don't they're delusional...what I've just layed out is proof...Tim plays in pressure less Market...where court side seats sell for as low as 13 cents :lol no way the accomplishments are the same...every night as you mentioned teams ran 2 and 3 athletic wing defenders at Kobe at all times...some of the games most atheletic and competitive players we've ever seen...

From MJ, to Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Steve Nash, Tracy Mcgrady, Allen Iverson, Dwade, Lebron James, Mike Bobby, Ron Artest, Tony Allen, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Bruce Bowen, Doug Christie, Rueben Patterson, Grant Hill, Jason Richardson, Vince Carter, Jason Kidd, Jamal Masburn, Jimmy Jackson, Kevin Durant, Westbrook, and on and on and on and on....

What's even more astounding aside from the partial list of tough players Kobe had to defend and play against is the fact that once he got past those athletic players he had to deal with the bigs down low from the 3 to the 5 positions and boy did he ever...thats why I laugh my ass off when people like DPG, Splits, Midnight Pulp, DMC, and KillaKobe say that Duncan was a better player and had a better career..especially in light of position played, title defense :lol and Olympic team contribution...the level of ignorance they show is astounding....

But like I said let them have their moment :lmao

TrainOfThought5
12-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Kawhi will be twice what Kobe was with none of the rape, run off teammates, or thrown away dynasties.

DMC
12-01-2015, 08:24 PM
4 more rings and another FMVP, a league MVP and about 17 ASG appearances.. then we'll talk.