DarrinS
12-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Smdh

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de6_1448828975

pgardn
12-01-2015, 09:43 PM
Smdh

When the cops stay calm and above the cynical nonsense, they win.
Part of the power of these videos is to remain above the mudslinger trying to agitate.

Trill Clinton
12-01-2015, 09:56 PM
Race bait Darrin at it again.

hehateme
12-01-2015, 10:20 PM

I'm surprised you haven't found a race bait retweet to combat this story with yet. The nights still young though.

Trill Clinton
12-01-2015, 10:24 PM
I'm surprised you haven't found a race bait retweet to combat this story with yet. The nights still young though.
Man whatever I did for u to create this account solely to complain about my posts, I apologize. I'm guessing a third of your posts are directed towards me. Anyways, I'm off race bait duty for the night. Checc back in the morning.

InRareForm
12-01-2015, 10:58 PM
Cops getting paid huge OT $. i am sure the namecalling is worth it

boutons_deux
12-02-2015, 05:36 AM
Cops getting paid huge OT $. i am sure the namecalling is worth it

Actually too many witnesses, too many smartphones around. If she had gone off like that on that cop in a dark back alley, she'd would have been beat to bloody pulp for "resisting arrest", OGA, etc.

boutons_deux
12-02-2015, 05:39 AM
in other BLM news ...

Rhode Island ‘dancing cop’ fired after protesting against Black Lives Matter

http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Dancing-Cop-Tony-Lepore-WJAR-TV-800x430.jpg

A former Rhode Island traffic officer’s 30-year tradition of dancing while directing holiday shopping season traffic came to an end on Tuesday when East Providence officials decided against hiring him, after he orchestrated protests against civil rights activists.The East Providence city council on Tuesday canceled a planned evening vote on whether to employ Tony Lepore for a traffic-directing job.

For three decades, Lepore entertained drivers in downtown Providence where he is known for swiveling his hips and stepping in rhythm as he blows his whistle.

But he became the subject of controversy after he organized October protests outside a Dunkin’ Donuts where an employee wrote “Black Lives Matter” on a coffee cup before handing it to an officer. Lepore called for the employee to be fired.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/rhode-island-dancing-cop-fired-after-protesting-against-black-lives-matter/

DarrinS
12-02-2015, 08:02 AM
Shouldn't BLM want there to be more black officers?

boutons_deux
12-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Shouldn't BLM want there to be more black officers?

If the black cops didn't act like white cops, sure.

Any evidence that black cops don't brutalize, murder blacks as much as white cops?

pgardn
12-02-2015, 09:26 AM

Any evidence that black cops don't brutalize, murder blacks as much as white cops?

How about if a black cop acts like a Hispanic cop? Is this bad or good?

DarrinS
12-02-2015, 09:43 AM

Any evidence that you're not a wife beater?

TheSanityAnnex
12-02-2015, 10:38 AM

From one of your favorite shit rags...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/10/diversity_won_t_solve_police_misconduct_black_cops _don_t_reduce_violence.html

But there’s a problem. For as much as police diversity has value for image and community relations, it’s not clear that it does anything to cure the problem of police abuse and brutality in black and Latino communities. Just because an officer is black, in other words, doesn't mean he’s less likely to use violence against black citizens.

The best look at this comes from Brad W. Smith, a researcher from Wayne State University in Detroit. In a 2003 paper (http://jamelle.me/19AwW), he looks at the impact of police diversity on officer-involved homicides in cities of more than 100,000 residents and cities of more than 250,000 residents. Regardless of city size, there wasn’t a relationship between racial representation and police killings—officer diversity didn’t mean much. At most, in smaller cities, female officers were more likely to commit shootings than their male counterparts, a fact—he speculates—that could be tied to sexist pressures on female officers, who might feel the need to act “tough” to prove their bona fides.

What mattered for police shootings wasn’t the makeup of the police department, it was the makeup of the city. In all measured cities, an increase in black residents brought an increase in police shootings. In smaller cities, a substantial change in the proportion of black residents resulted in a slight increase in the predicted number of police-caused homicides. And in the larger cities, the same change increased the chance for police-caused homicides by a factor of 10 compared to smaller cities. Put another way, the quickest way to predict the number of police shootings in a city is to see how many blacks live there.

And, in turn, the most likely victims of fatal police shootings are young black males. According to a ProPublica analysis (http://www.propublica.org/article/deadly-force-in-black-and-white?utm_campaign=bt_twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social) of federal data on police shootings, young black males ages 15 to 19 are 21 times more likely to be shot and killed by police than their white counterparts. “One way of appreciating that stark disparity,” notes ProPublica, “is to calculate how many more whites over those three years would have had to have been killed for them to have been at equal risk. The number is jarring—185, more than one per week.” What’s most relevant for the diversity of police departments is this fact: While black officers are involved in just 10 percent of police shootings, 78 percent of those they kill are black.

boutons_deux
12-02-2015, 10:48 AM
From one of your favorite shit rags...

That's some good QED shit.

hehateme
12-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Man whatever I did for u to create this account solely to complain about my posts, I apologize. I'm guessing a third of your posts are directed towards me. Anyways, I'm off race bait duty for the night. Checc back in the morning.

I don't hate you fam, I just hate your out-dated schtick. Maybe if Lebomb was still here and you two were licking each others assholes again you'd cheer up some.

Trill Clinton
12-02-2015, 01:24 PM
I don't hate you fam, I just hate your out-dated schtick. Maybe if Lebomb was still here and you two were licking each others assholes again you'd cheer up some.
yea you do, its cool. you hate my anti white supremacy schtick but you have no problem with the other end of the spectrum. y'all laugh and don't say nothing about tired schticks and race baiting unless its about me. the hypocrisy motivates me.

rmt
12-02-2015, 01:32 PM
I don't understand this woman - this black cop is just doing his job. If he were to do what she wants, then he'd be "racist" - doing something (or not) because of the color of one's skin - in this case, because he's got the same skin color as she does.

spurraider21
12-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Any evidence that you're not a wife beater?
I'm sure his husband can testify

spurraider21
12-02-2015, 01:38 PM
Smdh

Some racist bigots just can't be reasoned with. Normally I wouldn't care but they pass that shit on to their kids

Trainwreck2100
12-02-2015, 01:52 PM

He hate me join date 6/5/2010
Trill Clinton join date 6/20/2010

Trill Clinton
12-02-2015, 02:05 PM
He hate me join date 6/5/2010
Trill Clinton join date 6/20/2010

goes to show how much attention i pay to him. the only time i see his posts is when he's crying about me slapping white supremacy upside its head. now go do a search on his posting history to see if he's complained about the white posters who do the exact same thing. i'll wait.

hehateme
12-02-2015, 03:55 PM
goes to show how much attention i pay to him. the only time i see his posts is when he's crying about me slapping white supremacy upside its head. now go do a search on his posting history to see if he's complained about the white posters who do the exact same thing. i'll wait.

I'm just an internet bully, what can I say.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-02-2015, 08:47 PM

You've become much more shrill and obvious on this account. People aren't responding how you want not because they cannot see it. They aren't buying it because you lack new material.

TeyshaBlue
12-02-2015, 08:49 PM
I'm sure his husband can testify
*Slowclap*

boutons_deux
12-02-2015, 08:55 PM
*Slowclap*

TB :lol stalker thinks he's piling on by seconding some stupid weak shit :lol

TeyshaBlue
12-02-2015, 09:03 PM
Climb a wall of dicks.